Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Accel World Episode 2 Discussion

Dec 6, 2014 3:52 AM

I just started watching and I'm already annoyed on how he whines about things... and I even let it slip that he's a fat mc guy... really ignored that fact... since some of other guys dropped, didn't watch this cause he is fat... and again I ignore that... that's why I'm watching this... I hope their are no other circumstances that he makes me annoyed of him by being a whiny ass mc guy... seriously...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 18, 2015 7:32 AM
What I really like is the concept of the show. I, being a video games guy, really like that they took a lot of inspiration from videos games and made this anime. I would have liked to see them talk a little bit more of the ending of the fight, for example did he level up as well, but that might come next episode.

Jul 11, 2015 5:14 PM

I hope Kuroyukihime and Haruyuki just stays as friends. That fight was epic though, kind of stupid but ok.

Feb 8, 2016 9:59 AM

What exactly are the stakes? Oh no, if I lose I can't play anymore. Boo hoo, woe is me. Seriously, it's fucking stupid, and the way Kuroyukihime talks about it makes it seem like some kind of bizarre addiction that is ultimately wrong and unnatural; she makes it sound like a drug or something. No benefits of any kind, but boy is it addictive, or some crap like that.

Also, can Haruyuki please stop being a whiny little bitch? It'd be much appreciated.

Jul 5, 2016 1:45 PM

What's this? A love triangle? Way to make things more interesting. I'm glad I started this anime. Almost didn't just because of how ugly the MC was lol

caught in the wonder

Jan 24, 2017 11:28 PM

A big improvement but he still has a long way to go.

He showed potential during that fight.

Nov 17, 2017 11:36 PM

Lol they censored the middle finger, what is this, South Korea??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Apr 14, 2018 8:04 PM

Nice fight sequence. Also the fact that MC used his knowledge of bikes to outwit the opponent and beat him with a headbutt. The reason why the opponent didn't use his rocket boosters is because he wasn't thinking clearly and two, since he just went into level 2, that rocket boosters must be a one time use only.

And Chiyu appears. She done nothing to help the hero and only hurt him, unlike MC's heroine. She got no right.

Good episode. Liked the fact that accelerating has limits.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]