Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

Apr 10, 2012 9:22 AM

I don't understand the Kirino hating, I love her ^^;;
I'll definitely watch this

Apr 10, 2012 12:20 PM

Uh. So it wasn't an April's fool joke.

Apr 10, 2012 8:29 PM

Ah, another season~

Apr 12, 2012 4:05 AM
I've been taken by surprise
Wake me up when its hear,K?

Apr 15, 2012 12:24 PM
So glad a new season will arrive. Knowing what happens in the LN after LN 5 makes me even wanna see it more because the story is so great *_*

Apr 16, 2012 6:19 AM

WHAT
THE

YES!!
Now we need an official release date.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 16, 2012 6:21 AM

Hell to the Motherfucking YEAH!
Can't wait for this, needs a release date soon.
More Kuroneko :D :D

Apr 18, 2012 9:49 PM

They probably just couldn't resist the high number of sales....Especially when they even said it wouldn't be a season 2 in the Blu Rays....

Money got that power man....

Apr 19, 2012 6:17 AM

so what's this? they will finally now continue the little imouto love err siscon? is there any sis rape scene? <<< uhmmm dont get serious on this part... just my exaggeration of my expectations.

kirino is indeed cute(still kuroneko is cuter by 100 folds)... i might even really fall for her if im the brother...

Apr 19, 2012 7:49 AM

More Kuroneko to the people!! At least i hope so.. In the manga she gets alot of attention at least, lets hope they follow it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

Apr 19, 2012 1:33 PM
Vhess said:
More Kuroneko to the people!! At least i hope so.. In the manga she gets alot of attention at least, lets hope they follow it.
But isn't the manga BASED on Kuroneko? that's the whole point and all. I'd say Kuroneko fans might get dissapointed by how events transpire in the novels, and Kirino haters.

Apr 20, 2012 7:29 PM

I just finished watching all of Oreimo and this is good news indeed.

Apr 20, 2012 11:32 PM

More Kirino? Fuck no >.>
Hope the show is entertaining enough to avoid considering the existence of that noisy blonde >.>
Modified by Valentiln, Apr 21, 2012 11:47 PM

Apr 21, 2012 11:27 PM
Leon-Gun said:
I'd say Kuroneko fans might get dissapointed by how events transpire in the novels, and Kirino haters.

Shh! Don't ruin the surprise

Apr 22, 2012 1:13 AM
Maugomale said:
Leon-Gun said:
I'd say Kuroneko fans might get dissapointed by how events transpire in the novels, and Kirino haters.

Shh! Don't ruin the surprise
Surprise? I call what I'm doing a "blessing in disguise". Better for them not to bother beforehand. Last thing we need is yet another sequel with a polarized fanbase.

Apr 22, 2012 5:45 AM
Leon-Gun said:
Surprise? I call what I'm doing a "blessing in disguise". Better for them not to bother beforehand. Last thing we need is yet another sequel with a polarized fanbase.

Just get a few drinks and some popcorn ready and watch them cry. Serves them right, if you ask me

Apr 23, 2012 2:25 PM
Aww hell yeah! Been a while since I've read Seanver's novel translations, but I'm pretty psyched to see

squeeee

Apr 28, 2012 7:50 AM

I'm glad they are making a season 2.

Particularly, I am interested in who Saori is whenever she's on the phone.

Apr 28, 2012 3:19 PM

I want a second season! Me and my gf absolutely LOVED Kirino <3 She's so cute *-*
...Still don't understand if it's a joke or not, though.

Apr 28, 2012 4:10 PM

All we need now is a official release date :D

Apr 28, 2012 9:38 PM

Flamereel17 said:

Indeed we need one. I think its coming out in June July ish, but don't quote me on that

May 3, 2012 9:01 AM

Very good news! I'm looking forward to the second season! ^_^

May 3, 2012 10:47 AM

Icycles said:
Flamereel17 said:

Indeed we need one. I think its coming out in June July ish, but don't quote me on that

If it was, they would have announced it already. I'm expecting either Fall or Winter, with Winter being more likely.

May 4, 2012 3:03 AM

well all great anime titles normally go in, fall or winter... so yep... oreimo S2 indeed wil come in on this said seasons///

PS. you can think of summer/spring line up as appetizers...

May 6, 2012 7:16 AM

I cant believe I register just to join this forum =.="

btw, really looking forward for the new season :D
have been waiting since the alternative episodes last year
hopefully it'll be in full season (24 episodes)
cant get enough with it...12 episodes are not enough to develop all the characters

so, what we need now is the confirmation about no of the episodes and the release date!!

ycart59 said:
Am I the only person that loved Kirino? D:

Count me in~ :D:D:D
YEA~ More Kirino's coming~~!!!
and AYASE...and minami

RyanSaotome said:
If it was, they would have announced it already. I'm expecting either Fall or Winter, with Winter being more likely.

Hopefully, just dont take any longer than a year =.="
Modified by shunichi93, May 6, 2012 7:43 AM
We're never too old for anime...

May 18, 2012 8:23 PM
just rewatched oreimo today to replenish my NEED of KIRINOOO.. oreimo 2 please come faster than the end of the world!! LOL

May 19, 2012 2:54 AM

greenboy27 said:
just rewatched oreimo today to replenish my NEED of KIRINOOO.. oreimo 2 please come faster than the end of the world!! LOL
Recently I read that because Caesar began with leap years, the Mayan calendar isn't up to date anymore, and that the world should have ended already in 2011. If I'm right somewhere at MAL.

May 19, 2012 3:58 AM
#1 Chihaya Fan

Ovindel said:
greenboy27 said:
Recently I read that because Caesar began with leap years, the Mayan calendar isn't up to date anymore, and that the world should have ended already in 2011. If I'm right somewhere at MAL.

That is someone's sig here on MAL.

I'd say Winter for OreImo2 AIC Build already have Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate for Summer, which depending on length could run into Fall.

May 19, 2012 3:11 PM
Ovindel said:
greenboy27 said:

oh i heard this info somewhere.. if i'm not wrong it's something about 4 days being skipped by mayan calendar every year. ofc i was just kidding about the end of the world. lol. at least not until oreimo light novel is [END].

May 19, 2012 7:18 PM
Can't wait for season 2! I f*cking loved season one and the specials, so i hope it will continue from where the specials left. More than everything i hope it will be a 24 ep season, i really want to see some more development. I hope they will put us out of our missery and announce the release date!

May 19, 2012 7:27 PM

yeah :)
i've been waiting for this second season

May 21, 2012 4:44 PM

Watched Haganai after watching Oreimo, and the former just couldn't compare to the awesomeness of Ore... Sure they both had their humour, but Haganai's comedy aspect fell off towards the ending, and the overall plot was nowhere near as well written as Oreimo.

Can't wait for season 2 after checking out the true end continuation! It's gonna be awesome.
"Hello, Mr. Wind up Bird."

May 29, 2012 10:32 AM

Riotnoob said:
Watched Haganai after watching Oreimo, and the former just couldn't compare to the awesomeness of Ore... Sure they both had their humour, but Haganai's comedy aspect fell off towards the ending, and the overall plot was nowhere near as well written as Oreimo.

Can't wait for season 2 after checking out the true end continuation! It's gonna be awesome.

My sentiments exactly. OreImo >>>>> Haganai in just about every single way.

May 30, 2012 3:03 AM
Great news !!

First season was very enjoyable.

May 30, 2012 12:56 PM
Ah, man! I cannot wait for this. I know everyone hates Kirino, at times I do too. Although, her and Kyousuke are my 2 favourite characters. And I kinda think this has a good chance of being an incest anime... People saying other characters made the show are... kinda wrong, otherwise the show wouldn't be called "MY LITTLE SISTER Can't be This Cute!". Don't get me wrong, characters like Kuroneko and Saori and such had a huge part, but I mean, they didn't MAKE the show.

And I DO hope Kirino is less b-tchy in S2. She's still adorable though. The TRUE ROUTE ending made me tear up. ;)

Speaking of which, anyone have a good estimate as to when the first episode will be released?

May 30, 2012 8:09 PM
jmal said:
For some, even a lot of, people that's not Kirino, although it definitely was her for me.

Yepp. That's the reason I got into this show. If you're a big fan of the Kyousuke x Kirino pairing (like I am), some good news from the LN would be (LOTSA SPOILERS IN HERE: READ AT OWN RISK)

I really hope for a wincest ending, even knowing how wrong it is. Kirino is just too cute! >.<

jmal said:
Nobody will know until a specific season is publicly announced. I can't see it happening before Fall at the earliest, more likely Winter or next Spring.

Ahh, bummer. I want more Kirino!! And I'll be starting high school then, too... Wah! :(

May 31, 2012 12:40 PM
can't wait

May 31, 2012 5:14 PM

How many volumes did the first season cover?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 31, 2012 7:40 PM
Marow said:
How many volumes did the first season cover?

If I'm correct, I believe it was 5 volumes, considering in volume 6 it's mentioned that Kirino just got back from the USA.

Reading the LN makes me love Kirino even more~ <3

May 31, 2012 10:46 PM

Yes, the light novels are aweeeeeesome, Tsukasa Fushimi never fails to entertain!

More tsun-Kirino. More nyan-Kuroneko. More yan-Ayase. More dere-Manami.

Hmm. OreImo 2 will not disappoint (:

>>*WINcest please*<<

Jun 1, 2012 8:35 PM
joneru said:
>>*WINcest please*<<

Couldn't agree more! <3
joneru said:
More tsun-Kirino.

Actually, after volume 5 she gets WAYYY more dere-dere :D

Jun 3, 2012 11:42 AM

Riotnoob said:

Watched Haganai after Oreimo too, and completely agree.
It's sad that the only real development was at the very end of Haganai, while the rest of the eps were just overused fan service...

Jun 7, 2012 12:34 AM

Cannot wait to see more of Kuroneko.

Jun 7, 2012 12:27 PM
The title for this season is confirmed. It's gonna be called "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.". Same name as the first season, but with a period at the end. That's it

Jun 7, 2012 3:09 PM

I kinda enjoyed the manga more but, i'm still excited! :D

Jun 10, 2012 4:39 PM

Such a bad anime shouldn't deserve a second season.

Jun 10, 2012 6:17 PM

gabthegoon said:

Yeah... compared to other anime out there that gets a shitty schedule, ends up with no audience... it's like they want shit to be aired... well that's what sells.

Jun 10, 2012 8:33 PM
#1 Chihaya Fan

jmal said:
SergioSource said:
gabthegoon said:
Yeah... compared to other anime out there that gets a shitty schedule, ends up with no audience... it's like they want shit to be aired... well that's what sells.

Thankfully, your opinion of what is shit is meaningless. Deal with it.

This, it's called personal taste.

Jun 10, 2012 9:52 PM

jmal said:
SergioSource said:
gabthegoon said:

Thankfully, your opinion of what is shit is meaningless. Deal with it.

errr... jmal is right... oreimo gained a significant follower in japan... and they doesnt care of what the guys above says about oreimo... they will still produce a 2nd season and not your favorite anime so yeah deal with it.

@gabthegoon - bad anime? let me correct you a bad anime is like naruto...
Please like Joshiraku Facebook Fanpage by clicking the image below!

Thank you very much!

Jun 10, 2012 10:01 PM

gabthegoon said:
Sorry, but its popularity for its MAIN audience says otherwise.

So yea, your opinion means shit.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »