Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
meh bad show censore all over place better check some other.
Oct 10, 2013 6:33 AM

Apr 2008
Reverse NTR? Guy gets stolen from another girl?
Boring :P

Mar 11, 2014 2:47 PM

Oct 2009
Des said:
Reverse NTR? Guy gets stolen from another girl?
Boring :P

Wut? I think you misunderstood something

Why is Midori called Princess Yuri?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 7:20 PM
Feb 25, 2015 5:02 AM
Oct 2013
Yeah! Bang those pussies! Attack those wombs with your thrusts hard and fast!

Well that's new... A guy actually tries to force himself onto girls ends up being the guy that gets NTRed hahahahaha

The censor was too strong which was a bit of a let down, but overall was fairly decent in terms of h content.

Serhiyko said:

NSFW:

Wth @ socks changing color XD
Oct 4, 2016 3:19 AM

Feb 2013
How the fuck didn't people notice those screams in the dressing room?
Nov 13, 2016 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
"The gods are watching. You won't be forgiven for this!" So she's putting her faith in a bunch of entities that let something like this happen to her?
Nov 21, 2022 8:28 PM

Nov 2010
"How did it end up like this" I was wondering the same effing thing. It seems like Segawa sensei has the worst luck in the universe while that janitor is under personal protection of God. He's just doing whatever he wants, and he gets away with it. lmao
Segawa always getting angry made me lol every time.
Anyway, not bad. The animation is decent and Princess getting r*ped turned me on. It's too bad the censorship is awful. I couldn't see a goddamned thing! 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.