Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 18 Discussion

Apr 1, 2017 7:43 AM

Lol, they got tricked again, but in the end they discovered her brother, and he is a hikikomori too.

May 30, 2017 12:06 PM

They're under a trio of morons these guys, getting tricked at that level.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jun 13, 2017 8:10 PM

Pyramid schemes are the worst .___. so glad I got my family to get out of selling that Kyani shit

Megumi's "pet" is in worse condition than Satou lol..... at least he ain't fat and ugly tho :X

Jun 15, 2017 5:17 AM

this is such a thriller, lol
I wonder what's the link up now with the class rep's bro

I love how they all got fooled into buying more stuff omg haha

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

Jun 24, 2017 3:06 PM
oreomonogatari

She actually managed to trick them again XD

So Megumi's borhter is what Sato could have become if he didn't stop playing the game. He's... Really pathetic. This is really good to watch though, I hope there is some kind of good solution for Megumi and her brother. Though this is not the kind of anime that guarantees happiness... Except for the resolution of the suicide island arc.

Aug 14, 2017 10:26 PM

lol damnit he got fooled twice. But yeah it's kind of your fault in the first place buying those excessive products and then you also have a useless brother.

Sep 8, 2017 12:44 AM
I didn't expect they would fall for those products. Kinda don't like the whole Class Rep arc.

Nov 12, 2017 12:44 PM

At this point every episode that this fillery shit goes on I'm reducing 0.5 from my final rating. There are just so many things wrong with this arc (I'm counting both the pyramid scheme and the MMO here since they're connected) it's not even funny.

[color=red]Winter 2016 is actually pretty shit.[/color

Nov 12, 2017 1:31 PM

"Thank you! Tell your friends about books!" "I will!" Was that a weird dub adlib they kept in for shits and giggles? Tell your friends...about books? Maybe Sato should read some real literature though.

"I get it! Suck me dry!" Misaki bursts the fuck in, "Can I help?". That was absolutely intentional.

Instant food has no correlation to being depressed/a hikikomori. I eat a ton of vegetables every damn day and still am depressed and want to avoid people lol.

All three of them got scammed! Damn, snake oil salesmen and women are tricky.

I actually feel sorry for Megumi, so far deep in this pyramid scheme, with her "pet" actually being a nastier version of Sato/her brother that she's been forced to take care of. He literally saw a group of people behind him and broke down crying.

Of course, if any of the shit she was actually selling worked, she'd be able to use it on her brother.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Aug 20, 2018 5:02 PM

Lmao the such me dry comment with Misaki coming in the bathroom and that guy embarrassing her.... lord.

Sep 11, 2018 7:00 AM

Wow, Sato's stupidity apparently rubs off on others too. It looks like they find yet another messed up person who's an even worse hikikomori than Sato. This was a "meh" episode but at least the pyramid scheme arc seems to come to a close soon.

Oct 31, 2018 6:49 PM
First the suicide arc, then the MMO arc and now a pyramid scheme...
The start was great, but it (and Sato) keeps going downhill. You think he'd get his shit together after the boat scene with Misaki, but no. It's the classical "oh, you solved this, but now you will have to solve the next problem we created because reasons. And we still barely know anything about Misaki.

Sometimes she seems to be smart, although you could tell that she was weird with the way she "counsels" Sato. Oh dear, I really hope they will be able to turn the corner and make the ending worth the journey.

Nov 9, 2018 2:46 PM

Megumi's brother seems like Satou's future, pretty scary :x

I was getting a bit tired from main characters acting this stupid yet again.

Feb 12, 2:21 PM

ugh, this was so stupid to the point of being annoying, but i guess they made the situation just to bring them to the class rep's house and meet her brother. still there could've been another way of doing it. i still have hopes for the last few episodes, let's see how it evolves

Apr 18, 9:56 AM
I thought, how could they fall for it, even though they came prepared? But if we were in that situation, it might not be as crystal clear...

Good episode. Though, I gotta say I'm not sure where the series is heading at the moment. It seems like it's going to expand on Megumi and her brother. Can't wait to see the next episode!

May 13, 8:03 PM
I was like "don't listen to the class rep" the whole time. It's painful to watch the three of them being scammed.

Now I don't blame Satou for what happened last episode. I expected better since Misaki was with them but they all got tricked. At least Misaki's book have brought them to reality!

May 16, 11:12 AM
Phobez said:
I thought, how could they fall for it, even though they came prepared? But if we were in that situation, it might not be as crystal clear...

Good episode. Though, I gotta say I'm not sure where the series is heading at the moment. It seems like it's going to expand on Megumi and her brother. Can't wait to see the next episode!

Agreed. With six episodes left there's not much time, unless this is all part of the final arc. Otherwise I hope there will be a proper finale anyway.

Aug 10, 4:11 PM

I didn't enjoy this episode that much. But ok. I want to learn more about Misaki.

Oct 31, 8:46 PM
FINALLY Sato takes some goddamn initiative. About time.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]