Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 29, 2012 8:38 PM
Jan 2012
nekopanda1358 said:
In my opinion, a lot of people say she's the daughter of Asuna and Kirito from Sword Art Online (which I think is true) so her name might be just simply Kuro Yuuki...because of her 'mother' Asuna Yuuki

ninjaluc79 said:
I don't think Japanese parents would name their daughters "Kuro".

Since Asuna is the only child of the Yuuki family(and is kinda influential), it might be possible that they insisted on keeping the surname as it is. Isn't it common for Japanese people that if their daughter is an only child, they'd ask the 'to be husband' to keep the surname?
and I've also heard some Japanese people naming their children "Kuro"(though not frequent and maybe I just saw it on another anime or something)
Well, those are my thoughts and it fits the timeline and color schemes for the characters.
Kuroyukihime tends to like the color "black" equal to kirito :P
Dec 30, 2012 9:47 AM
Jul 2012
well if we divide how they call her
is a nickname:
Kuroyukihime = Kuro yuki hime = 黒 雪 姫 = Black Snow Princess

snow is not ok ... why snow.. if she is black king

for me she ad yuki between her name
i think her real name kurohime - black princess
Jan 3, 2013 11:20 PM
Nov 2012
cccharry13 said:

for me she ad yuki between her name
i think her real name kurohime - black princess

I think kurohime would be kirito's pet name for KYH, you know 'daddy's little princess', which is popular in America. And if I remember the story correctly, Kirito gets invited to America for some reason that I cant remember. >~<'
Jan 5, 2013 2:17 AM

Apr 2011
Sayuki..?? maybe..xDD
Jan 5, 2013 5:55 AM
Nov 2012
I personally think it's Sachiko, but thats just some speculation that her nickname is 'Sacchan' and she says the first character of her name is 'Sa', and her voice actor's name is Sachiko.
Jan 16, 2013 7:02 AM

Feb 2010
If Kuroyukihime is really Asuna and Kirito's daughter maybe
Kirigaya Sachi

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jan 29, 2013 12:23 AM

Jan 2013
I'm pretty sure they're aren't going to tell us just like how they didn't tell us Kyon's real name in Haruhi Suzumiya -_-
Feb 21, 2013 11:22 PM
Feb 2013
this is what i think:
if you go to end of the second to last episode of season 2 in sao he notices the snow and since he is always in black so that is two parts of kyh name.
hope you understand what i mean :/
Feb 25, 2013 9:31 PM

Jun 2010
When Reki Kawahara first wrote Accel World and won the grand prize in Dengeki's writing contest for it under the pseudonym "Fumio Kunori",

Mar 1, 2013 11:48 PM

Apr 2011
ninjaluc79 said:
When Reki Kawahara first wrote Accel World and won the grand prize in Dengeki's writing contest for it under the pseudonym "Fumio Kunori",

woah o___O
Mar 13, 2013 5:33 AM
Mar 2013
ninjaluc79 said:

Mar 13, 2013 9:36 PM
Feb 2013
draconins said:
ninjaluc79 said:

If that's the case, Yuki could be her name, if the MC from SAO were her parents. Seeing as the name Sachi has a huge meaning to Kirito, and Yuuki was both Asuna's maiden name and the name of her friend who died in Mother's Rosario.
Apr 10, 2013 2:58 AM
Sep 2008
I find it hard to believe that Kuroyukihime would be left alone if she were Kirito and Asuna's daughter, they would treasure her too much to not help her themselves considering how far they go to help each other and others, especially Yui. Also, they already know the pain of being isolated from the rest of their families, so they would not want that to happen to their own daughter.

Kirito went to great lengths to forge a connection with his sister, Suguha, again. I cannot believe he would isolate any member of his own family after that. After the regret he suffered during the SAO incident from isolating himself from his own family. It is also shown during the various LN's that he is actively trying to build the technology to bring his daughter, Yui, into the RL world. Going to such great lengths for Yui, would he really leave any other children of his alone?

Take into consideration that Asuna professed her desire to her mother that she wants to be the support at home for Kirito, even agreeing to her mother's concessions after Asuna arranged for her mother to meet her at her home on the 22nd floor of Aincrad during the Mother's Rosario LN of SAO, chapter 10. Asuna, wanting to be that support, would never leave her daughter. Especially if you consider how much she loves Yui, who is her first daughter, do you really think she would leave any children she had, to live by themselves, no matter what happens?

Another point,

Taking all this into consideration, I would have to say that the possibility is only slight that she is Kirito and Asuna's daughter.
GasApr 10, 2013 3:02 AM
I had a real signature.... but I got tired of it. What should I change it to now?
Apr 10, 2013 7:27 AM

Jun 2010
Regarding the above spoiler, that's only the name he originally gave KYH. We don't know for sure right now whether he has changed it since or not.

Personally, I think the name is badass, but I'm going to eat my heart out if Reki decides to actually make a connection between KYH and Kirito, whether he can actually leave his child out for herself in the open or not.
ninjaluc79Apr 10, 2013 7:32 AM
Jun 10, 2013 12:12 AM
Jun 2013
She's the eyes of her mother and the hair of her father. She either fights with a thin sword (think it's called a rapier, but not sure though), or two longswords. Just tell me why she wouldn't be Kiriko and Asunas's daughter.
I dunno about her real name though. Probably Sachi or something.
ColoSuJun 11, 2013 2:51 AM
Aug 1, 2013 8:12 PM
Jun 2012
I found an interview with Reki Kawahara (author of the Accel World light novels), and this is what he said regarding the topic:

So the biggest thing about this is that if he 'ever', so as long as he can do a proper ending of the series, it is a given that Kuroyukihime's name will be revealed in the end.

Also, regarding her nickname that Fuuko calls out in the end, it's probably the first part of her first name. Following the pattern of Chiyuri's nickname for Takumu "Takkun", it most likely combines the beginning of her name which starts with "Sach-" with the suffix "chan".
Aug 15, 2013 8:01 AM
Aug 2013
I think, Sac-chan is best deal here, chan in japan is a additional name when a girl called. so I think Sac... is the real name, Sachu or Sachika or Sachoru . . . are examples. See chiyuri, she's called chi-chan by takumu. But, I think, kuroyukihime real name is Sachika . . . it just a think. if you ask why she's sachika, please reply my message . . .
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Aug 19, 2013 11:29 PM
Aug 2013
*spoiler*
the wiki said that kuroyukihime was banished from her family for attacking white cosmos with a boxcutter after the incident with red rider. Now do you think Kirito or Asuna would banish their own child?

AW is a different anime than SAO.
With all due respect please stop alligning SAO and AW because they are two different anime despite the fact that they had the same creators.

And the clues for her name so far is - Sacchan (called by Fuko - Sky Raker- ) and that her name is similar to her nickname
Aug 21, 2013 2:53 AM
Aug 2013
we still don't know how the role about SAO and AW, because there aren't many clues for that, if AW and SAO writer do continue his anime, we hope we can find any clues. and also the real name of kuroyukihime and the truth about her. now we only can give opinion and wait, cause Shinichi Kudo said "the truth is just one" :) .
Aug 28, 2013 5:57 AM
Aug 2013
Byacchi said:
With all due respect please stop alligning SAO and AW because they are two different anime despite the fact that they had the same creators.

You seem to miss that they are in the same "universe". Kirito even fights Silver Crow. They are not that loose.
Aug 28, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2012
User_Tron said:

You seem to miss that they are in the same "universe". Kirito even fights Silver Crow. They are not that loose.

Well, that crossover chapter was more of a fan service. The appearance of the NerveGear in AW anime is also more of a fan service. For now, the official stand is they are separate. Reki Kawahara himself said if he wanted both franchises to be on the same universe, there's a ton of details/backgrounds/loose ends he needed to fix/consider.
Nov 21, 2013 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
I think it wasn't revealed yet because it might have some relation with future Sword Art Online story. (Like: She could be Asuna's and Kirito's child).
Nov 25, 2013 3:05 AM

Oct 2013
Byacchi said:
*spoiler*
the wiki said that kuroyukihime was banished from her family for attacking white cosmos with a boxcutter after the incident with red rider. Now do you think Kirito or Asuna would banish their own child?

And the clues for her name so far is - Sacchan (called by Fuko - Sky Raker- ) and that her name is similar to her nickname

you obviously haven't read any of the light novels, OR seen interviews with Reki, he actually states that BOTH worlds are connected at one point, and in the L.N, Anime and Manga this is also seen. ALSO they're originally L.N's too
and also her name in the Web Novel (so before Reki released the L.N) had nothing to do with her nickname

you know, I once said I'd never get addicted to something... well I'm still not

Forum Avatar Size needs an update to atleast 600kb instead of 51kb, can barely have any gif in here unless it's black and white aaaand they need to allow gifs -_-
Nov 25, 2013 5:28 AM

Sep 2010
Eh, actually Reki has said, in one of the Author Notes to the light novels, that he doesn't consider the world's connected at this point. It's not a sure thing in his mind, so he could change it. But they're not at this point.

Anyway, I've more considered Graphite Edge to more plausibly be their child, That's a black avatar that does really dual-wield swords *and* he was the original user of Star Burst Stream, which he taught to Kuroyuki. And he's given to leaping in without much of a plan, which sounds a lot like Kirito.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Dec 3, 2013 1:10 AM

Oct 2013
Wraiyf said:
Byacchi said:
*spoiler*

you obviously haven't read any of the light novels, OR seen interviews with Reki, he actually states that BOTH worlds are connected at one point, and in the L.N, Anime and Manga this is also seen. ALSO they're originally L.N's too
and also her name in the Web Novel (so before Reki released the L.N) had nothing to do with her nickname

Although in a totally separate interview he then states that they're not tied together yet, so seeing it was the most recent interview (although BEFORE he wrote the side story connecting both worlds) we shall go with the fact that SAO isn't connected to Accel World
<-- http://ani.me/zine/home/article/4373/ --> that's the interview, so check it out

P.S Kuroyukihimes name was never said in volume 15 either

Forum Avatar Size needs an update to atleast 600kb instead of 51kb, can barely have any gif in here unless it's black and white aaaand they need to allow gifs -_-
Dec 12, 2013 3:27 AM
Dec 2013
I think her name is definitely Sachi. As everyone else said, Fuuko called her Sachan, which is most definitely a nickname for Sachi. I go along with the theory that Kirito and Asuna are her parents, since again, as everyone else said, she dual wields swords like kirito, has Vorpal Strike and Starburst Stream like him, and is black, and has a similar personality. Her elder sister, who she said is white, probably is like Asuna, as Asuna is older than Kirito so that makes sense. I agree with people that Asuna and Kirito probably took over RECT together and made Brain Burst and the NeuroLinker, so their daughters would have been the first they would install the program into. I researched on the other kings in Brain Burst, and the white king is a female, so she is most likely Yui, Kuroyukihime's older sister. So in conclusion, Kuroyukihime's real name is probably Sachi Yuuki/Kirigaya.
Oh, and I forgot, it makes sense that it would be Sachi because that was the name of the blue-haired girl in Moonlit Black Cats guilt that Kirito temporarily joined who he couldn't protect and died.
Hello, this is BlazingSeraph, I am not here at the moment as I have gone to try (unsuccessfully) to get a life. You should too.
Dec 12, 2013 3:59 AM

Oct 2013
BlazingSeraph said:
I think her name is definitely Sachi. As everyone else said, Fuuko called her Sachan, which is most definitely a nickname for Sachi. I go along with the theory that Kirito and Asuna are her parents, since again, as everyone else said, she dual wields swords like kirito, has Vorpal Strike and Starburst Stream like him, and is black, and has a similar personality. Her elder sister, who she said is white, probably is like Asuna, as Asuna is older than Kirito so that makes sense. I agree with people that Asuna and Kirito probably took over RECT together and made Brain Burst and the NeuroLinker, so their daughters would have been the first they would install the program into. I researched on the other kings in Brain Burst, and the white king is a female, so she is most likely Yui, Kuroyukihime's older sister. So in conclusion, Kuroyukihime's real name is probably Sachi Yuuki/Kirigaya.
Oh, and I forgot, it makes sense that it would be Sachi because that was the name of the blue-haired girl in Moonlit Black Cats guilt that Kirito temporarily joined who he couldn't protect and died.

ehh, I doubt it, and your logic is flawed, if Kirito is their parents, and created BB then they wouldn't need to reach level 10 to meet the creator, they could just ask their father, also in the web novel (usually the web novel and light novel don't differ that much in personal stories) her name wasn't Sachi, her nickname is the same as it was in the Web Novel though, which was based on her favourite game character as a child...

and again, it's highly unlikely that she's actually Kirito and Asuna's child, other then people constantly saying she's got the same hair and eyes, which is just an anime mess up (in the light novels she has different hair and eyes to both Kirito and Asuna)

Jan 18, 2014 8:35 PM
Oct 2012
Byacchi said:

What about: Sachi Yuuki? Sac-chan -> Sachi (like the SAO-Character who died before Kiritos Eyes) + Yuuki (which is Similar to Kuro->yuki<-hime + is Asunas Lastname)?
Apr 16, 2014 1:19 AM

May 2010
aiikyoya said:
If Kuroyukihime is really Asuna and Kirito's daughter maybe
Kirigaya Sachi

I support this theory. Even if she doesn't end up their daughter in canon, this will still be a great great one because

Apr 29, 2014 5:20 PM
Apr 2014
Maybe we could just ask the legendary couple if they have a daughter ? And also grab some infos about her, such as her name, her favorite food and so on. Could be useful è_é
And I like this theory very much (Hime being Asuna and Kazuto's daughter).
By the way, Sacchan can also be a diminutive of Sakurako (depending on the translator though). Wouldn't it be funny to have a cold black-haired upperclassman named after a blonde energetic little girl ? (Ohmuro Sakurako, I mean) o/

Anyway, I guess you can call her whatever you want : Senpai, Princess Snow Black, Kuroyukihime or even World's End. Or Sacchan, but with this ambiguity and such, I would recommend you not to. At least if you don't want to get hunted down by mad fans who would strip you of all your Burst Points and... well. Time to sleep.
AkemiHomuraDesuMay 9, 2014 8:32 AM
Oct 18, 2014 10:27 PM
Sep 2013
I can see kuroukihime being yui. There was a reference to accelerating in sao it was during the UW part as far as I read on wikipedia UW moves just as fast as burst link. So I can see kirito being the creator of the neurolinker's & burst link. Burst link is kirito's type of game & kirito has used a nerve gear & know's how exactly it work as revealed in the first episode of sao. That would mean that kirito beat UW. & the neurolinker is just slimmed down version of the nerve gear to me but with a lot more features. My guess is they will reveal kuroyukihime's real name once haryuki becomes level 10 and meats the creator of burst link which my guess will be kirito aka kazuto Kirigaya
Jan 5, 2015 7:12 PM
Jan 2015
Is it me or does everyone forget that this plays way after SOA .. if you look at Crow his wiki page you can see that nervgear was invented before the neuro linker

the development goes NervGear ->Brain implant chip -> Neuro Linker
Jan 31, 2015 10:49 PM

Aug 2013
This whole fucking thread is pointless because everyone is thinking with the mindset that Kuroyuki is the child of Kirito and Asuna.

She's not. End of story. Get it through your goddamn heads.

The hints that were given about her true name don't even have the slightest connections that would indicate they were her parents.

And then people think that Kirito invented Brain Burst? Why, why the fuck would he do that? Why would he make a game that makes people show their ugly sides, and lose their memories and not be able to play it again if they lost? It goes completely against Kirito's philosophy as a gamer.

Stop associating the 2 completely different series just because they are contained within the same universe.
Feb 1, 2015 5:42 AM
Sep 2014
Jonesy974 said:
This whole fucking thread is pointless because everyone is thinking with the mindset that Kuroyuki is the child of Kirito and Asuna.

She's not. End of story. Get it through your goddamn heads.

The hints that were given about her true name don't even have the slightest connections that would indicate they were her parents.

And then people think that Kirito invented Brain Burst? Why, why the fuck would he do that? Why would he make a game that makes people show their ugly sides, and lose their memories and not be able to play it again if they lost? It goes completely against Kirito's philosophy as a gamer.

Stop associating the 2 completely different series just because they are contained within the same universe.

proof?
May 17, 2015 4:49 AM
May 2015
Kuroyukihime's real name is kuroba yukiko
May 17, 2015 4:52 AM
May 2015
Kuroyukihime's real name is kuroba yukiko
May 17, 2015 6:17 PM
May 2015
Kuroyukihime abandoned by her family because she attack white cosmos by a cutter and white cosmos is her older sister. Asuna and kirito has a child in accel world and that's graphite edge ,kuroyukihimes friend and graphite edge is one of the elements of nega nebulas or nega nebulos
Jul 21, 2015 6:01 PM
Jul 2015
Were the name already be announced?

I thought a lot ot this:
Kuroyukihime is called "Black Lotus" and the Name Sayuri means small Lily or Lotus, too.
(http://www.behindthename.com/name/sayuri)
So Sayuri is an Option in my Eyes.

Maybe KuroYUKIhime is a Part of Lastname?
Maybe Sayuri Yuki?! or something like that?
So the Nickname "Sa-chan" does fits, too (Sky Raker)

And then is there the Kanji thing...
Yuki can be wrote in different Ways or has different meanings if be written...
So Yu(u)ki means Snow and can also wrote/read as Sachi, which means Luck...

I think -like others, too-, that the "Kuro Hime" (black Princess) is only a Part of her name, because she is (called) the "Black King."

So...These are my guesses.
Maybe I'm (totally) wrong...xD
If the Name is already Announced, maybe someone can let me know please?
Email: Kajinonline@gmail.com

Thank you :D
(Maybe for me she will always be Sayuri Yuki..*hihihi*)
Aug 5, 2015 9:33 AM

Jun 2014
MorningGlory said:

Its just a guess LOL

Just a guess, but I think Morning Glory is right. If anybody paid attention to the epilogue of accel world, the anime, when sky raker was reunited with her, she called her 'sacchan' so I am guessing it will be something close to it.
Oct 12, 2015 3:27 AM
May 2015
I honestly think her name would be similar to Sachi, because its likely she is Kazuto's (kirito) daughter. and it makes sence he would call her something similar to sachi as Sachi was kirito's first love
Nov 28, 2015 11:00 PM
Aug 2013
In my opinion, Kuroyukihime real name is Sachika, like girl who's voice acting for her, and because Fuuko call her "Sacchan", then, the family name, ehm . . . maybe Kirigaya?? because I think she's the daughter of Kirito and Asuna. She has black hair like Kirito, and she has shine eyes like asuna and long hair like Asuna too . . .
So . . . :)
Kirigaya Sachika?? interesting, just let's see the second season or third season (if they produce it) . . .
Kuroyukihime is number one of my favorite girl character . . .
Dec 1, 2015 7:19 AM

Oct 2015
Quite honestly why would the author go through all these great lengths to keep her name a secret if she wasnt related to Kirito and Asuna? She in some way has to be connected to SAO some how and i believe that she is their daughter.

"I wish I was sober to feel the pain
So many dark days I can’t explain"

----------
My Sigs
MAL Interview
Jan 12, 2016 8:24 PM
Jan 2016
this is f*cking ridiculous Reki IS A SATIST! (soa abridged reference... its funny)
-Kirinochn^.^
-KirinochanJan 12, 2016 8:28 PM
Jan 12, 2016 8:28 PM
Jan 2016
ShinnYukiko said:
In my opinion, Kuroyukihime real name is Sachika, like girl who's voice acting for her, and because Fuuko call her "Sacchan", then, the family name, ehm . . . maybe Kirigaya?? because I think she's the daughter of Kirito and Asuna. She has black hair like Kirito, and she has shine eyes like asuna and long hair like Asuna too . . .
So . . . :)
Kirigaya Sachika?? interesting, just let's see the second season or third season (if they produce it) . . .
Kuroyukihime is number one of my favorite girl character . . .

nice theory however the art could just have been made extremely similar on purpose cuz ya kno... why not just f*ck with people right. RIGHT REKI! RIGHTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
-Kirinochan^.^
Jan 14, 2017 4:08 AM
Jan 2017
So, I believe Kuroyukihime's name is something like Suguha, because in the OVA, Haruyuki almost said her name but hesitated to.. Due to his fear of revealing her true identity. Well, that's just my opinion, here's a spoiler, Haruyuki said "s" as in her name's first letter. It could make sense, because Suguha is Kirito's sister/cousin and Kirito doesn't want to name his child Yui because nothing can replace that Navigator Pixie
Jan 28, 2017 8:54 PM
Nov 2016
My guess is that her name is kuroyukihime kirigaiya and her parents are *drum roll* kazuto and asuna all evidence points to it from the nervegear to her eye and hair color hell she even has kazutos move starburst stream (or something like that) but all evekdenve points to it but that because im a beliver in that and it would put a very big spin on things if it was just a guess though ;)
Sep 4, 2017 2:44 AM
Sep 2017
I think it's kirigaya kuroyukihime daughter of kirito and asuna
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.