Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Chihayafuru Episode 25 Discussion

Feb 25, 2019 2:29 PM

I think this is a great episode to end the first season. It was beautiful to see everyone practicing so hard after they saw the Master and Queen matches on TV. And I am sure Kana will make a wonderful certified reader! She is overthinking way to much right now which is kinda cute haha. I am curious who will join the karuta club next season!

Feb 27, 2019 5:14 AM

I really enjoyed this episode and the fact that Desktomu pointed out that fact about Chihaya was simply gorgeous. that ending haha.

Took me quite a time to finish this show cause of that had really great connection with the characters and it was such a great ride looking forward to S3 this spring. 8/10 Gambare Taichi >->
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 29, 2019 9:26 AM
It kinda had me hanging. Lols. Anyways, I want these kind of friendship they had... And ummm. Honestly, I thought Arata had more screentime than Taichi.

Aug 2, 2019 1:52 AM

Damn what a fun ride with this series
I need to finish 1 more season before season 3 come out this fall.

I never expect that im gonna enjoy this series a lot given that karuta didnt interest me that much when i start watching this.

The good narrative, plot, impressive character development, unique mc's and side characters are the strongest point of this anime. Even if i dont understand the game until now its still pretty enjoyable couz how interesting the story was. Its getting better and better in each episode.

10/10 for me

Sorry Ayase, but im gonna root for my Queen Shinobu this coming season xD
Arata has a chance to beat the current master and for Taichi he needs to be in Class A for first.

Pretty interesting who's gonna be the 5 new members next season
Modified by SapphyeePH, Aug 2, 2019 2:02 AM
Waitin for Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4..............

Nov 21, 2019 2:35 PM

Rather calm episode, it didn't feel as the final one, although it was very enjoyable.

I'm glad I discovered this anime. Really good story, characters, beautiful visuals, music and general atmosphere. No need to add that karuta is really interesting game. :)

Dec 19, 2019 8:38 AM
Needs 5 new members or they have to return the room a bit unfair i like how the empress has grown to like karuta lol

First season done it was really good/great looking forward to watching season 2 and see how Chiyaya improves as well as the other members

Hopefully we see more of the queen which I don't see why we wouldn't

Jan 4, 12:48 AM

This episode felt like it was setting up for the second season, which is fine. On we go!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store