Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2012 7:37 AM

Oct 2010
Well they did try to be slick I will miss Riruka Dokugamine.

Mar 27, 2012 7:48 AM

Dec 2011
All those memories. From the first episode. One of your best animes around. 10/10 magnificent score. Wow... Finally ended... I hope there's more!!
uhh...
Mar 27, 2012 7:57 AM

Jul 2010
it will be a while until this actually hits me, still might be shock. i think it might be weird for som ppl to set one of the big 3 into the completed list.

Mar 27, 2012 8:16 AM

Aug 2011
Truly hard to believe that one of top 3 mainstreams reached it's end. Still it was a great story, glad that i could see it.
Mar 27, 2012 8:17 AM

Sep 2008
Hirako and Kinsei were the highlights of the last episode.
Maybe the fact that Ichigo has grown to be a mature, understanding character was great also.

Now waiting a year or so for Bleach: Shippuden.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2012 8:19 AM
Mar 2012
I honestly thought this ending was as good as it was gonna get for now, but I'm still extremely depressed that it's over. Bleach has been with me for such a long time that I'm really gonna miss it. When I told my mom that Bleach ending was like the end of magic, she simply replied "You're such a nerd." I would proudly agree.
Mar 27, 2012 8:26 AM

Dec 2009
so one of the big 3 ends, it feels weird seeing it in my completed list....

10/10

*cries in a corner* T_T
Mar 27, 2012 8:30 AM

Jan 2009
I'm sure they will animate the last Arc of bleach they probably just don't want to keep making useless fillers for it. Watch in 4 or 5 months they are going to announce that bleach will come back. Bleach makes them to much money for them to end it like that.
Mar 27, 2012 8:30 AM
Jan 2012
The one thing that sucks about the series ending is that throughout the series we have seen almost every other lieutenant except for Yachiru kinda makes me sad always wondered what she can do considering her spiritual pressure is large.
Mar 27, 2012 8:32 AM

May 2011
A great ending. I hope that they will make an OVA for the next arc.
Mar 27, 2012 8:37 AM

Aug 2009
Ginjo fight was surprisingly short. And the last minute flashbacks with Tsukishima and Ginjo made me feel bad for the guy, even after all that emotional torture he put on Ichigo. All the fullbringers were alive, except Giriko. A bit lame. For a minute i thought Riruka was going to commit suicide.

Nice to finally see what happened to some of the Vizards(?). Too bad we didn't see everybody.
And a nice recap in the ending song starring the other captains.

And Ichigo looks into the future and wonders what will he see...but one major question was left unanswered: What does 69 on Kensei's chest mean?!
Mar 27, 2012 8:39 AM

Dec 2011
This will always be one of the best animes ever. Great ending.

Will the next Bleach arc be under a different name?
Mar 27, 2012 8:40 AM
Apr 2011
I keep wondering what did Ichigo mean by " when Soul Reaper comes to Karakura Town, at least let them know this is a Combat Pass.

Was there some incident when other Souls Reapers did not know what it is?

By the way I notice did Soifon hairstyle slightly change? I prefer the previous one!!
Mar 27, 2012 8:41 AM
Oct 2010
kinda weird it ended.... after all those years
Mar 27, 2012 8:56 AM

Feb 2012
Shinobinomi said:
All the fullbringers were alive, except Giriko. A bit lame. For a minute i thought Riruka was going to commit suicide.

I'm pretty sure that Tsukishima died, he has a hole in his chest and in the manga he stopped talking to Shishigawara.

Balancer said:
Was there some incident when other Souls Reapers did not know what it is?

Afro shinigami, forgot his name and yes, Soi Fon's hair changed, most captains and vice-captains have a slightly different appearance than before.
Mar 27, 2012 8:57 AM

Sep 2009
This was the first anime i started to watch and i really enjoyed most of the episodes(except some lame fillers...)i will give it a 9/10, will really miss it...
Mar 27, 2012 8:59 AM

Feb 2012
SHİTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT CANT JUST OVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACCA KUBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 27, 2012 8:59 AM

Feb 2011
Damn, This episode was really well done. I guess that pretty much anyone could tell that the quality was better than the usual - glad that they didn't decide to slack on that part.
The sequence of events were done wisely (albeit a little different from the manga) so it was nice to see that they put some thought into that too.
Only thing that slightly bothered me is that they decided to show Soi Fon's left arm seeing as in the manga it was made quite ambiguous whether she had it or not.

But overall it was an really good wrap up episode for such a long running series.

I'm not going to sum up my opinion about the whole series due to it being quite difficult. I can however say that this arc was done well and I enjoyed it better than I did in it's manga form.

As for my final score for the series - that's something I'm not settled on yet. I've been watching Bleach for a couple of good years now so it would be too hasty for me to decide on a final score right now. That's something I'm gonna have to put some thought into.

However, 5/5 for this episode.

I think that if we can learn anything from the animation of Bleach it would be the fact that there needs to be patience involved in order for it to something to be done right (AKA fillers = mostly no good). So I hope that it would be taken into consideration whenever the continuation of Bleach would be animated.
Mar 27, 2012 9:00 AM

Jun 2010
Oh wow, I didn't think I'd be having any feels about this, but look at that, I do. It was a really nice ending montage, and I really really appreciated the awesome animation going on in the last few episodes.

I'm glad I tuned in (even though I more or less dropped the anime) it really felt like a good ending:)
Mar 27, 2012 9:02 AM
Oct 2011
Balancer said:
I keep wondering what did Ichigo mean by " when Soul Reaper comes to Karakura Town, at least let them know this is a Combat Pass.

you could see last episode when Ginjo told Ichigo the truth about the Combat Pass, when ichigo tried to tell that afro guy who is responsible for protecting karakura town that he's a substitute shinigami and showed him the Combat Pass that guy was like "dafuq are you holding ? I have no idea what you're talking about!"
and well it's like a foreshadowing about next chapter (the first chapter in the last arc),
Candor123Mar 27, 2012 9:07 AM
Mar 27, 2012 9:07 AM

Sep 2008
hakati said:
At the end Ichigo left his resume incase theres another anime looking for a generic shounen character with a large sword

LOL. This comment was just a pure win xP.

Final ep thoughts:

Ichigo vs. Ginjo: dissappointing fight! (I heard there's more to it in the manga? Gotta check it out.)
Yet, they did make a long prologue for this fight, so let's say that kind of leaves me satisfied.

Xcution members being all alive (except for Giriko, Ginjo & Tsukishima who died on Shishigawara's back) and some memories between Ginjo and Tsukishima were good.

Riruka's farewell wasn't bad, either.

2nd part: Ichigo going to Soul Society. That had an epic sensation to it, if you know what I mean!

Nice seeing some Vizards back again as Captains.

Ichigo's request for the 1st moment it made me like @_@ but then immediately I figured that it's an Ichigo likely action (Ichigo-rashii).

For some reason, this Rukia x Ichigo farewell touched me even more than when Ichigo lost his powers, dunno why!

Seeing Bleach end, makes me reminisce about those past years.
Bleach was one of the first Anime I've watched after all.

That being said, "Mata na" leaves some hope and optimism that one day we'll see the final arc animated ... itsuka, ne!

Now, to wrap everything up as the curtains have been lowered on the Bleach series, I can say:

Of this ending, I approve!

Now, this anime deserves an 8 for sure and could have gotten more if not for stupid fillers.

Tadashi (However), for all the reasons I stated above, I gladly give this anime
a 10/10!

Bleach, you WILL be missed!
I might actually read the last chp. about Xcution and continue watching some Bleach fillers to get my last Bleach satisfaction for a while.

Last arc, we'll be waiting!
Kaito__KidMar 27, 2012 9:14 AM

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Mar 27, 2012 10:32 AM

Dec 2011
Well, I'm not satisfied with this episode.
It wasn't as epic as I expected, nevertheless I'll miss Bleach :C
Gotta wait patiently, I hope the last arc in anime will be just awesome.
Mar 27, 2012 10:46 AM
Jun 2008
Meh.

overall, 7/10
Mar 27, 2012 11:11 AM

Sep 2008
Lines cut were Yukio explaining he'd build up the company and invite the fullbringers to work for him and Riruka asking Orihime where Tsukihime was. She tears up when Orihime replies she has no idea who that is.
Mar 27, 2012 11:19 AM

Feb 2010
This was quite nice ending.Too bad that they skipped some parts from manga.Hope the last arc will be animated too.
Ichigo has became real bishie since the first episode xDD
Still I'm going to miss this show x_x
Mar 27, 2012 11:23 AM
Feb 2011
Good episode.
I cried. :D
But... Generally 6/10!
Mar 27, 2012 11:37 AM

Mar 2012
I didn't like Bleach too much. But now that it ended, I feel sad about it. If there wasn't hell too much of those filler episodes and Ichigo's that macho behaviors, Bleach could have been a masterpiece.

This episode: 9/10
Overall (without fillers): 9/10
Overall (with fillers): 6/10
Mar 27, 2012 11:42 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't expect this to ever end.
Mar 27, 2012 11:48 AM

Nov 2007
Never thought I'd live to see the Bleach anime end. It sure had its moments, arcs, funny acts and characters! Will miss the godly opening/ending songs. :)

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 27, 2012 11:50 AM

Jun 2009
Tensai-Kun said:
Ichigo vs. Ginjo: dissappointing fight! (I heard there's more to it in the manga? Gotta check it out.)

In fact, the fight is even shorter there. Yep, this really was a pointless arc.
Mar 27, 2012 11:52 AM
Aug 2010
The very first anime I ever watched has finally ended.

It seems like this should be a bigger moment, and yet Bleach ends the way it started, a "normal" high school boy with a great desire to protect those he cares about.

Ichigo quickly became my favorite anime character and thus that is the reason to my "Screen name".

I will miss this anime so very much.

I had a hard time trying to figure out a fair score to give Bleach.

How exactly does one rate an anime with over 350 episodes???

10/10 is NOT fair since this anime was far from perfect.

1/10 is nothing more than hatred.

I believe if the anime had never done any fillers a fair score would be something like 8 or 9/10.

However, that was not the case....An honest and fair score for Bleach is 7/10, however because of special circumstances my final rating for Bleach is.....8/10

I'm pretty sure we have NOT seen the end of this anime and one day it will return to show how the manga ends.
Mar 27, 2012 11:59 AM

Jul 2008
Well I knew the series had been falling from grace for a very long time but I still think it deserved a chance at a better ending.

That said I think the series ended along time ago and everything after the soul society arc has been bland. I think Im gonna go back and rewatch the first 100 episodes or so when I get a chance, they were so good it used to give me shivers.

I have to give bleach 9/10 if only for the earlier part of the series. I suppose in a way its good that the show has been put out of its misery before it ruined its image even more.
Mar 27, 2012 12:10 PM
Nov 2011
sayonara bleach :(
Mar 27, 2012 12:10 PM
Mar 2010
Great last episode. And no the last Ginjo/Ichigo fight was not cut short, it was actually extended as it was only about ten pages long in the manga.
Mar 27, 2012 12:20 PM

May 2010
I can't believe that Bleach is actually over. I've been following it since 3 years ago! I can say that I was growing up with it, it was one of my first anime. I KNOW that they must do second season for last arc, Fullbringers were just a prologue to it.
I can't imagine my Tuesdays without watching Bleach T_T Now I have only Naruto and One Piece of "Big Three". Damn it. I know that there's much hate for this anime, but I rated it 9/10, one of my favourite shounens.
I hope that Ichigo's "See you again" wasn't just for proper ending, and it's declaration of its continuation!
Mar 27, 2012 12:23 PM
Mar 2012
bleeeeeeaaachhhhhhh....ftwwwwwww....entertain me for so long...last chapter pls but i think not like they did to kenshin and slam dunk....fail
Mar 27, 2012 12:32 PM

Nov 2011
Well, it's been a hell long of a journey of shinigami, war, kido, Kon's pervertness, fillers, and all that other nice stuff.

I wasn't alone

Hmm, great to see everyone in Soul Society again and new captains!

Ichigo: See you again

I will see you again Ichigo..in the manga.

Mar 27, 2012 12:32 PM
Feb 2012
Wow it's finally over huh? Was good episode, They added a few extra thing's to this episode to extend it but it was done pretty well despite that, and I liked it even though I wasn't a fan of this arc much. Though it was kind of interesting to see Ichi train to regain his powers which was really what this arc was for ;)

Ginjo, Tsukishima, Giriko all dead.
Rest of the fullbringers survived and went off there own ways..
Got to see some of the Vaizard in SS.
Ichigo remains a sub shinigami of course.

Good way to end it I guess.

Bleach will remain one of my favorites most definitely. The fillers they had didn't bother me so much as other anime that's for sure. Hopefully though they'll be a new Bleach anime airing in due time to finish of the rest of the story...it only seems fitting they animate the final arc. Which is probably best ;o

jayyg said:
i dont have complaints other than the fact that it seemed rush, i would have liked the last fight in the anime to have an episode to itself, especially with how well they animated the 3 minutes of it....that being said if what they plan on doing is bringing back the anime after the manga is finished i fully support that over years of fillers...

just in case the anime doesnt come back does someone want to point me to what chapter the anime leaves off on...i was never a manga reader so i dont know

Chapter 479 is basically half of this episode. 480 is the new arc (Thousand Year Blood War)...which hopefully does get animated....Only 5 chapters out so far for it ;o
Mar 27, 2012 12:36 PM

Jun 2010
The End.
Mar 27, 2012 12:42 PM
Jan 2012
is this legit the final arc or is this just filler?
Mar 27, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2011
its pretty sad to see it ending, it was my very first weekly anime when i was little, i remember watching it on tv then watching it online, ive been watching/reading for more than 7 years, for me it has been the best experience, i hope they make a new series when the manga finishes and we get a much more interesting arc
Mar 27, 2012 12:49 PM

Jul 2011
I will miss Bleach!

The anime is better than manga, the fights and animation are excellent.

The OP&ED songs are amazing like the OST's.

8/10
Mar 27, 2012 12:51 PM

Dec 2011
An this is how it ends; not with a bang, but with a whimp
Mar 27, 2012 12:51 PM
Mar 2012
I was like "oh, this episode ending feels like it's the last episode, haha". Then I was upping the score on here and got asked whether I want to mark it as finished. Then I panicked.
WTF?! I didn't know Bleach would end now. WTF? But... Grimmjow. Nel. More Renji. What am I gonna do now?

*still.under.shock*

PS:
I'm glad they kept the fight short. Never been a fan of excessive fight scenes.
Mar 27, 2012 12:53 PM

Oct 2011
Finally, they decided to end it and hopefully the break will last for about a year. That's what I hope for.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2012 12:58 PM

Aug 2010
What kind of anime is gonna fill the space of bleach now then? :O
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 27, 2012 1:19 PM

Mar 2011
"See you again..."
Mar 27, 2012 1:20 PM
Oct 2011
UltimatePleasure said:
What kind of anime is gonna fill the space of bleach now then? :O

we've just answered your question in the other thread bro
Mar 27, 2012 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
...so they are gonna animate the last arc right? I mean whats the point of ending it HERE when there's only one more arc...especially when Bleach is known for its filler arcs (which i hate--except the Zanpakutou one)

are they planning to have a final act like with InuYasha?

If so, they need to not delay it too much but i guess it also depends on how long the last arc will be...
Mar 27, 2012 1:26 PM

Jun 2011
I really loved the episode, it was really well done ^^
Even though I know it's better this way, without fillers, it still made me sad, it will be hard without Bleach... the Tuedsdays won't be the same...
Btw, Ichigo really matured, I loved that part ^^
Also, the ending song with the scenes made everything more... well... emotional (can't find a better word) xD
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.