Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 8, 2017 7:11 PM
Aug 2015
Thot Patrol Yamazaki
Nov 4, 2017 8:01 PM

Apr 2015
Poor Yamazaki, still getting rejected by lisp girl while under the false assumption because of last episode's misunderstanding Sato's getting pussy.

I think Sato would have fewer problems with thinking about Misaki if he'd stop self-inserting himself into sexual fantasies about the game.

So getting rejected in elementary school is what turned Yamazaki into moe-loving trash? Sad...

"Sure, I might be having fun now, but I bet I'll be regretting this later." A familiar thought to anyone who's suffered from depression and social isolation.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 14, 2018 3:07 PM

Aug 2007
Yamazaki with the Kamen Rider mask is honestly the best part.

Aug 26, 2018 5:05 AM

Mar 2017
Yamazaki can seem so pathetic and bitter and like a hypocrite... but damn if this isn't incredibly relatable. I liked this episode a bit less because it was such a sudden shift to the positive at the end, but I am also sure it's just a bait and switch before things will go to shit again...

I am looking forward to see how their relationships develop and what will become of their game! Interesting stuff.
Oct 21, 2018 1:22 PM

May 2010
Romcom part of this series is probably my least favourite, this episode was just dragging on :< People are hyporites, that's it. Also I felt a little too uncomfortable when they were hating on women, I mean this was such a sad image ugh.
Jul 26, 2019 12:38 AM

Jul 2016
I'm really curious about how Yamazaki actually feels about this Nanako girl... he says women should get lost but wants to go see the fireworks with her...
Oct 5, 2019 10:10 PM

Jul 2019
this is the most relatable television show ive ever seen in my life
Oct 30, 2019 9:30 AM
Jul 2016
Oof, this is getting too personal lol
As someone who has been rejected for another guy, this episode really hits close to home.
Jan 27, 2020 12:35 PM

Mar 2016
Sato has finally realized that he had fallen in love with Misaki, the

Being overconfident of something that is not there yet is the sign of a disaster about to happen. I do hope that the finished game will be great, but I also hope that Yamazaki's boasting will not bring him embarrassment and shame in the month ahead.

It's nice to finally have a bit of backstory for Yamazaki. His hate for 3D women and love for 2D women essentially came from the heart-broken days of his childhood. But wow, what a hypocrite, being invited by a 3D girl is all it took. Welp, at least Sato too is invited for the fireworks show by Misaki herself.

So far, I'm not accepting this suggested romance between Sato and Misaki, although the final scene of this ep changed that slightly. It seems that a romance between Sato and Misaki may be possible. The hurdles to get there will be more than unimaginable... They're cute together, so I hope it all goes well.

Mar 20, 2020 7:44 PM

Oct 2013
Yamazaki might not be a simp, but he acts sometimes like a cuck, but hey! He fights with that side of his mindset, so that's alright. :) I liked his backstory, I like him as a character to be honest. He's been more interesting than Satou, at least until now.

The ending was cute. Satou officially admitted he fell in love with Misaki. I think this lovey-dovey atmosphere will end soon somehow. We still don't know who Misaki really is and why she decided to help a hikikomori and why it was Satou.
Jul 12, 2020 9:04 PM
Dec 2010
Sato is the luckiest shut in. He has almost no effort on Misaki
Mar 20, 2021 4:56 AM

Nov 2018
For some reason I feel dissappointed , maybe because it's another fireworks romcom episode? I don't know. Comedy and psychological parts feel good , but romance ... not so much?
I hate everyone equally
Apr 8, 2021 11:37 PM

Aug 2018
Literally amazing. I was dying almost the whole time hahahaha

Jun 19, 2021 2:38 AM

Oct 2019
The romance scene was cute but due to Misaki’s mysterious nature the scenes just don’t hit yknow in fact misaki kinda weirds me out in the romance scenes since we just don’t know much about her and her motives yet. It’s like if satou made out with that girl yamazaki likes for whatever reason. It would be weird. Her and misaki both have very little things known about them with the difference being one is borderline supporting cast while the other is main cast.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2021 8:03 AM
Jan 2021
From "Get lost, Women" to "Change of mood is necessary". What a frail heart they have when it comes to real chicks.
Dec 19, 2021 11:28 AM

Jun 2020
Nice episode. The time when Satou kept yelling "Get Lost, Women" was just swesome. Yamazaki was fun lol!

Foreshadowing about the probability of backlashing Satou by Misaki lingered throughout the episode.

The ending was indeed nice.
Mar 31, 2022 10:47 AM
Nov 2020
Being rejected hurts but it's NOT the end of the world. Guys STOP taking anger out on women in general because one of them turned you down. All women are NOT whores.
Aug 27, 2022 6:53 PM

May 2015
This show is slowly turning into romance anime
Oct 12, 2022 4:48 AM

Sep 2017
summertime date..

llets ses what happens and if nanako is true or not

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 30, 2022 10:30 AM
Dec 2022
The sections with Satou and Yamasaki were fun, but I still find the sudden change in Satou and Misaki's relationship to be overly unrealistic.
Feb 3, 2023 11:55 AM
May 2021
Really great episode 😂. That scene of yamazaki and Satou shouting " Go to hell bicthes" And then simp yamazaki telling him to shut up after getting the call 🤣. Last summer festival scene also nice ❤
Feb 12, 2023 7:00 AM
Jan 2023
I liked how they gave some backstory info for Yamazaki's childhood and how he felt betrayed by that girl... I forgot her name. His crush. Kind of?... And then it shows how he's quick to overlook what happened once he gets a call from her for the Fireworks festival. It's like he's desperate for a crumb of affection, and is resentful when he's rejected. He's just wanting something. But alone... It's unfortunate. I don't know really.
Mar 13, 2023 9:57 AM
Feb 2022
El amor para un Hikikomori es muy difícil.
Jul 26, 2023 2:16 PM

Jun 2021
so Yamazaki is a hardcore moe otaku S-rank because she have resentment with women? BUT HE'S DATING WITH NANAKO, FUCKING HYPOCRITE HAHA!
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Aug 27, 2023 11:26 AM

Feb 2020
The way Yamazaki immediately switches up when he gets the phone call,,, yep. haha

Nov 15, 2023 5:52 AM

Jul 2021
i haven't got the slightest idea why misaki likes satou in the first place. there has to be some ancient backstory at play. i'm gonna be patient for now and wait till something is revealed.

i feel like satou did it all with way too ease. getting feeling for misaki, dreaming about kissing her, holding hands. doesn't seem like a NEET who became a NEET in first place because of lack of self-confidence and fear of people. not like i'm not happy for him but it doesn't make much sense.

happy for yamazaki though. bro deserves true love.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 29, 2023 3:09 AM
Jan 2022
dudes are cooking
Jan 31, 10:32 PM

Jan 2013
I'm confused. I thought Nanako was repulsed by Yamazaki. Why would she suddenly do a 180 and decide on a whim to ask him out? Or am I missing something here?
Salmon is delicious.
Mar 17, 1:16 PM

Jan 2022
Yamazaki is such a freaking hypocrite. He really pisses me off at times.

When will we see more of his senpai? I'm so intrigued by her. We know very little about her.

Misaki likes Sato too and canceled counseling to go on a date instead.

Is Nanako instead in Yamazaki now because he was bragging about his new game?
This never updates so that's cool
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarkBlue - Feb 7, 2008

113 by RGreatDanton »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kie_ - Sep 4, 2008

114 by RGreatDanton »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Juliab - Mar 7, 2008

164 by RGreatDanton »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Aug 20, 2008

123 by RGreatDanton »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkBlue - Feb 6, 2008

215 by RGreatDanton »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.