Forum Settings
Forums
THE LEGEND OF THE STRONGEST, KUROSAWA!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 9:37 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol I thought he was gonna say something else.
Jul 5, 2013 9:35 PM

Oct 2008
Lol! Kurosawa is a genius!
Nov 4, 2014 2:22 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Shit Got Real. Literally.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 22, 2016 8:07 PM
Aug 2011
This is way too disgusting.
Kurosawa becomes more repulsive by the chapter.
Mar 21, 2019 5:15 AM

Jun 2016
This is somehow ridiculous, awesome, hilarious, and a little disgusting at the same time. How ingenious. Samurai wear armor to avoid blades, so Kurosawa made armor to avoid wrestling grabs. Further he brought a spiked metal pipe, probably because he's used to using it from his Nakane fight, and pockets full of literal shit so if they grab him he can 'shove it right up their fucking mouths'. Literally. These guys gotta run, he has got them beat. It is not worth fighting a weird old man willing to shove poop in your moth, it is not!!! This is no longer a fight worth doing. WHAT THE HELL FUKUMOTO. Who could write such a thing?! He makes such comedic and weird scenarios, a 44 year old man fighting kids, or a 44 year old man throwing shit at kids genuinely epic and cool somehow.

I'm proud of him. Remember back at the school, he stood their and curled up like a ball. He was moving cause it was the only thing he felt he could do and he soon committed to it despite regretting it. It was only by the kids pushing him that he was able to fight back and give it his all. Here, he has maybe embraced death and charged out to fight. And for the one person who respects him, and possibly so he can be reborn a second time and commit to being so true to himself this time. lol!!!!

I somehow think if Nakane saw something good about him chasing womens butts like a butt shark he'll see something good in this too. But, can anyone really see good in throwing literal shit?! We'll find out I guess.

I liked seeing how Kurosawa revealed his pro wrestling childhood. It goes to show that his ideal of, face your bullies unarmed, wasn't only conflation of his own experience. It was also ideals from his past. And it makes me see Nakane and Kurosawa's hearts as quite similar despite their exterior differences.

Going back to last chapter for a moment, Kurosawa called Nakane a delinquent not for being a bad kid but for being too proud. I seem to agree. He does so in a problematic way, but he's not like his friends or these bullies. I think he fights against people as a way of showing he will be true to himself and no one can make him give up on that. Something Kurosawa finds quiet beautiful in itself!

Now where did he get that shit? T_T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 90 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 10, 2011

38 by H_Erifu »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 68 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 25, 2012

4 by H_Erifu »»
Apr 16, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 60 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 9, 2011

9 by burningjustice »»
Apr 14, 3:46 PM

» The official English translation is terrible! Why?!

TheMAM - Aug 4, 2023

4 by TheMAM »»
Aug 5, 2023 1:28 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 67 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 25, 2012

5 by outolunch »»
May 28, 2023 9:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.