Forum Settings
Forums
THE LEGEND OF THE STRONGEST, KUROSAWA!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 4:45 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
'sup with the "bro".
Oct 31, 2014 2:35 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The Japanese Freddy...LoL
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 18, 2018 9:20 PM

Apr 2016
Kind of sucks to see Kurosawa go through the same thing with his coworkers when that was resolved earlier.
Apr 3, 2018 4:30 AM

Jan 2015
In the span of one page, Fukumoto can make me like a character I previously disliked. xD
May 14, 2018 9:39 PM

Aug 2016
so far enjoying this story. If Kaiji recieved an anime adaptation, why not this manga!
:v
Mar 9, 2019 10:41 PM

Jun 2016
This had to be one of my favorite chapters.

The comedy was so hilarious to me. We've gone back to how the story originally was, Kurosawa treated as a weirdo by the rest of the construction workers due to a misunderstanding. Yet, now there's one difference, Kurosawa is the guy who makes sense. The others are fainting on threat, lifting other men to intimidate him, and spreading rumors of him being an insect killer of middle schoolers, a middle school killer, a mongoose, a red scorpion! That was hysterical..

Then best boy Nakane shows up. Squatting like his usual delinquent self waiting only to intimidate Ono asking him awkwardly if "that guy Kurosawa was here". Then promptly, friendly for the first time ever and lit up with a smile, calls Kurosawa bro, or probably aniki. It makes sense in all honesty. Kurosawa was the one adult who didn't run from Nakane. He's the one adult who challenged Nakane's world view and showed him that he was an adult who wanted to fight and live more than Nakane himself did. He treated life and death and normal and abnormal on the same plain. He's someone Nakane can look up to. Now I only worry that his "big bro" Kurosawa will show him his goofy side hahahahahahah, it should be good.

Also, the workers were imagining Kurosawa as fighting small kids with a bat so to see his real opponent towers over even them should change their image of him. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 90 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 10, 2011

38 by H_Erifu »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 68 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 25, 2012

4 by H_Erifu »»
Apr 16, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 60 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 9, 2011

9 by burningjustice »»
Apr 14, 3:46 PM

» The official English translation is terrible! Why?!

TheMAM - Aug 4, 2023

4 by TheMAM »»
Aug 5, 2023 1:28 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 67 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 25, 2012

5 by outolunch »»
May 28, 2023 9:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.