Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 2:27 PM
Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
End of Volume 7 and FINAL chapter!

Felt a bit rushed and a lot of unanswered questions (though hopefully a translation someday will clear up some stuff).

Seems Chifusa wanted to save Kyoka but the flames were too strong so Ouka and Kaede had to drag her out of the burning building and Kyoka died.

Chifusa looks depressed but I think Ouka tries to get her mind off of what happened and they have a rematch where Chifusa finally wins.

There's a meeting and I think the breasts = wealth/power law has finally been abolished.

There's a scene with Ouka traveling and I think she finally meets her father again; hasn't seen him since she lost her breasts (and potential to be married off) when she was young and then forced to be a peasant.

Series ends with Chifusa saving a peasant woman from a noble woman with a huge rack with some guards who still thinks she can do whatever she wants.

Chifusa shrinks her tits and she's forced to flee.

I think Chifusa reads aloud the laws and Chifusa and Kaede continue to spread the new laws across the land.

Not sure if Ouka ever confessed her feelings to Muneyuki in a previous chapter but even if she didn't I think we can assume they end up together.

Also a possibility Mie and Chifusa might get married someday too (since she allowed him to touch her breasts) LOL

Kaede still never got her tits back and I don't think Kagefusa did either (guess it'll happen "off screen" someday).

Maybe now that "breast size doesn't matter anymore" she never plans to return the breasts of any former victims? Sucks for them I guess. :P

I didn't mention before but baby Hazuki (Chifusa's cousin) will be raised by Juchini and the nuns. This happened a while back.

Overall a pretty good manga. Now if only some group would actually continue translating it or some English manga company would actually license it...

I still love the anime but it wasn't the most faithful adaptation, with episodes not matching the chronological order of manga chapters and some scenes different from how they happened in the manga.

But hey I'm sure 99% of Manyuu fans aren't reading or watching for plot. :D

Assuming there's ever a season 2 of the anime to finish adapting the rest of the story, I'm sure fans will forgive or not even care about some inconsistencies as long as there's some great extreme ecchi scenes like season 1 and the specials.
Mr_EcchiApr 22, 2012 6:00 PM
May 12, 2012 10:07 PM

May 2007
Thanks for making multiple topics on all the chapters...........it sucks balls without scanlations for this series but I guess most ppl can understand the story through just the illustrations.
Jul 11, 2022 5:23 PM

Nov 2017
Sucks that this series never got a Season 2, or translated ending.

More topics from this board

» Where is the author?

Marinari - Jun 9, 2020

1 by Hengsen »»
Nov 15, 2021 7:27 AM

» Where can I find translated copies?

Shyanne - Jan 7, 2019

1 by Nikorasuuuu »»
Mar 25, 2020 12:53 PM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Chapter 16 Discussion

Mr_Ecchi - Mar 20, 2012

1 by luigi-dude »»
Nov 5, 2017 1:43 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Chapter 18 Discussion

Mr_Ecchi - Mar 20, 2012

2 by luigi-dude »»
Nov 5, 2017 1:39 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Chapter 19 Discussion

Mr_Ecchi - Mar 20, 2012

1 by davatanzah »»
Oct 23, 2013 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.