Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Strike Witches Episode 10 Discussion

Sep 6, 2008 1:36 PM

Tsukanda said:
cr4sian_phil said:
I'm surprised no one pointed out that Sakamoto's other eye color was back to normal, wtf? Why is she still wearing the eyepatch?

Lol I noticed right away...and yeah, why is she still wearing it? xD

I think she's still wearing it because she don't want everyone (like the general public...not the witches)to realize that her power is gone
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 7, 2008 12:07 PM

Looks like 'Military Intelligence' is gonna get proven once again to be one of the biggest oxymorons of all time with this series. I just wonder how vicious the Neuroi are gonna become, now that humans have perverted one of their cores to use as a weapon against them (wonder if it'll defect to the Neuroi side?).

(too bad it took half the series just to get decent)

Sep 7, 2008 6:50 PM

I think they'll have a 2nd season to this...if that's the case, it'll be great to have started it the way it did and jump right into action and deep plot in the 2nd season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 8, 2008 1:49 AM

kaminakun said:
I think they'll have a 2nd season to this...if that's the case, it'll be great to have started it the way it did and jump right into action and deep plot in the 2nd season

It has to have a second season or this show will be end up as a major disappointment, at least in my opinion that is.

Sep 11, 2008 8:21 AM

Sep 12, 2008 7:52 PM

Ooohoo! Plot twist. And we all knew it would happen ever since the singing neuroi episode. And we even had plenty of foreshadowing since then. They of course couldn't have this show all fanservice without any depth.

It would be pretty lame if they just made the neuroi a bunch of random alien creatures you had fight with no backstory. It would make the whole alien fighting story seem lifeless and they'd HAVE to focus on the good character developement(what they have, but still, it's mostly in the area of comedy and not getting stronger.)

Even without this though it'd already be a great show. They basically had awesome, and then put awesome on top of it and made a layercake of awesome.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.

Nov 8, 2008 11:50 AM

oooo PLOT TWIST :D

Aug 10, 2009 12:03 PM

Another wonderful episode with interesting ending- thats all I can say.

Dec 5, 2009 11:12 AM

Aww. Poor Yoshika.
Ugh, Perrine. You annoying brat! =.=
I'm so glad that Mio is better now, I was pretty worried there D:

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|

Dec 25, 2009 12:41 AM

A story? Never saw that coming.

Jul 2, 2010 12:00 PM

Mmm, I would of dropped this ages ago if I knew it was gonna be like this... Might as well finish it.

Jul 4, 2010 11:36 AM

I was just glad Mio was alrite. Noooo@the eye colour change though ;__;. 2 more episodes to go! Well, for this season.

Jul 14, 2010 7:41 PM
What's worse than Spam? Fictional knock-off brand Spam.

Jul 31, 2010 3:28 PM

So Human who use Neuroi Techniques attack other Human and Neuroi? Or are they Neuroi who look like Human who attack Human and other Neuroi? Or something completely different? The Answer? 42.

Oct 21, 2010 7:10 PM
The bath scene stole the show for me -__- and What happened to the majors eye? it's normal O.o

Sent with Mal Updater

Apr 7, 2011 2:31 AM

Ah, I believe I know where this is going.

Jun 6, 2011 7:42 AM

Whaaa~~~~

So, the military have developed another counterweapon to the Neuroi, and are aware that there is something special about Yoshika with regards to the Neuroi, and are going to try to take her out of the equation!

Witches gonna kick some military butt.

Mar 25, 2012 8:08 AM

Saw this coming. Aliens show up in 1940s Era Earth. Earth military panics, attacks it, finds a core and begins experiments upon it. Then other Neuri show up. The Military started this war, caused it, and I bet the witches will have to prove it. fear!

Feb 8, 2013 12:25 PM

Yea with what happened in the last episode I already thought it was something like that, I don't even think they wanted to do any harm in the first place...

But seems the higher ups are having a bad intention again, lets see if they can manage to break out of all of this!

The episode pace sure is improving a lot!

Mar 28, 2013 4:35 PM

Okay. The military is using one of their cores to make their own weapon. I guess they'll have to switch sides.

Jun 10, 2013 6:37 AM
Okay so...I've watched up to episode 10 of this so far, and while I'd be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed watching this I'm not sure I can continue.

The story is decent, but I just can't stand some of the characters to the point that I actually get pissed off. The characters I can't stand the most are Perrine and Minna.

Perrine because well...her obsession with Mio to the point of showing unfounded hostility towards Yoshika simply because she's jealous and is in love with Mio. She's just generally a pest and annoying and I find myself clenching my fist whenever she's on screen.

I didn't mind Minna that much until the recent few episodes. I can understand her concern for Mio (She also appears to have some sort of yuri feelings for her, big surprise there. Not that I have anything against yuri mind you) but her persistence kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
And the way she and basically everyone else (well, Minna and Trude are the most vocal about it) just simply refuses to even listen to Yoshika also makes me clench my fist. This is obviously going to develop into a "oh hey it turns out we really can communicate with them and all these "traps" weren't really traps but attempts at communication so pleeeeeeease forgive us for being idiots and not listening to you yoshika we are so ashamed" thing, which irritates me just thinking about it since I know Yoshika will be all like "oh please, don't worry about it guys! anyone would think that ;D".

Dec 29, 2013 8:50 AM

Oh damn, at least Sakamoto recovered but Yoshika was in discipline for disobeying direct orders. At least here her out and explain the situation.

Well that bad scene kind of ruin the moment when everyting flashing lights XD.

Some information regarding the Neuroi history of it, until the military just makes things worst at the end.

Apr 22, 2014 11:23 AM

Trude's speech ruins the bath scene...

Dec 3, 2016 6:26 AM

And the story, as if it were already a mess of his own, receiving a further accelerated and rears, with a plot twist worthy of the best directors; maybe it's a bit too sudden everything that happens, but during the series, some induced events to reflect on a plot. This evolution is a classic already seen in other areas. If only he had not lost at the beginning of time, even if it served to make us lower our guard and to make us believe that would not be anything interesting happened during the whole episode: that bang!

Mar 11, 2018 10:39 PM

Miyafuji is in deep shit now.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 2, 11:08 AM

The narrative arc that opened in the previous episode brings to fruition what was hidden for a long time behind the scenes of a story that hid more than could be imagined at first sight. The plot is a message seen in other anime series, which shows how behind certain events, there is always the human hand to decide on certain events. A bit hasty episode in exposing history and perhaps a little excessive in the most dramatic moments. The quality of the drawings has again fallen a lot in most of the narration, except in the final minutes, in which both the drawings and the animations rise from quotation as quality.