Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 9, 2012 6:47 PM

Jan 2009
Five, including himself, were present. Ivan watched as two paired up and became all buddy-buddy immediately. He was a little envious, but only a little. He just let out a small sigh and crossed his arms, waiting for the other two to arrive.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Apr 9, 2012 6:52 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde saw another boy sigh and cross his arms and realized he must be envy for being envious of the two people getting together.

An overwhelming urge hit Sokurunde, but he wanted to hold it in. Sadly, he could not, his Queen chose him for being greedy, so he would have to succome to it.

Sneaking so the envy guy would not see him, Sokurunde reached into his pocket and took out his wallet, making sure not to disturb him at all.
Apr 9, 2012 6:58 PM

Apr 2011
The Queen sighed and said "Oh I wonder where Pride and Lust are at? They should of been here by now..."
The Queen caught Greed's eye and raised a subtle eyebrow, in short: She didn't approve...
Apr 9, 2012 7:00 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde put his head down sheepishly and put the wallet back.

He then stood up and said, "I am sorry my Queen, I could not help myself. I am Greed after all..."
Apr 9, 2012 7:16 PM

Jan 2009
Ivan only noticed something was wrong when a voice came from behind him. He looked back to see one of them standing up and apologizing to the Queen. Upon hearing what he was, his hand immediately went to his pocket and checked for his wallet. It was still full of his pocket money.

Turning around to face Greed, Ivan raised and eyebrow and inquired, "What?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Apr 9, 2012 7:16 PM

Apr 2011
The Red Queen sighs and shakes her head with a small smile, Thralls will be Thralls after all... but she was concerned about Pride and Lust...
Apr 9, 2012 7:26 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde sheepishly looks down, but does not say anything. He wished the queen would have let him steal some money. Gluttony gets to do what he wants, why can't greed do what he wants?

Sokurunde still kept silent.
Apr 9, 2012 7:40 PM

Nov 2011
Nao Satoshi

Nao yawned slightly. He was no-longer hungry. Nao was actually slightly fit for his title, Glutton. Bleh, he wouldn't gain much wait, no matter how much he would eat. He then looked over to Wrath. He just gave her a smile, a pocky stick laid in his mouth, acting like a placeholder.
Apr 9, 2012 9:43 PM

Jan 2012
Pride waltzes in a new dress from one of her favorite designer's spring line, completely ignoring everyone but the queen- they were unimportant and a complete waste of their existence as far as she was concerned. "My Queen, do you like my dress? It's all the rage in Paris!" She twirled in place and struck a pose.

Apr 10, 2012 4:59 AM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde looked up from his position to look at the new person, from what he had just heard, she was pride. Sokurunde then started to slightly sweat, she was wearing what looked like a very expensive dress. He really wanted to steal that dress, but it would make him look bad in front of the Queen. Maybe Pride would deserve it for walking in so late.

To occupy himself so he would not have any thoughts of stealing the dress, Sokurunde pulled out his wallet and began to count his enormous amount of money. He just tried his best to ignore Pride and her dress.
LondotheGreatApr 10, 2012 5:02 AM
Apr 10, 2012 6:09 AM

May 2010
"You're all so noisy!" Sloth yells annoyed from the corner she was trying to nap in."Not only that's disrespectful for the queen,but it keeps me...a-awake...." she continued,her voice dropping lower and lower,as she fell asleep.
Apr 10, 2012 7:30 AM

Jan 2012
"Oh please lazy, what could you possibly do? Attack me and it would be a violation of your oath to the queen."

Apr 10, 2012 7:44 AM

May 2010
"Oh please,idiot same applies for that cocky dumpling head of yours." Sloth replies,snapping for a second out of her sleep.
Apr 10, 2012 8:07 AM

Jan 2012
"And that's the best comeback you can come up with?

Apr 10, 2012 8:16 AM

May 2010
"It wasn't a comeback..." Sloth mumbles trough her sleep.
Apr 10, 2012 8:18 AM

Jul 2011
" Now you two... You dont think arguing in front of the Queen seems... Disrespectful, don't you? Wrath said with a sinister tone. There was a big evil smile on her face and a shadow was cast uPon her eyes again. " Arguing with one another would be like arguing with the Queen, am I right?
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Apr 10, 2012 8:24 AM

May 2010
"Even with that face,Wrath,you're not more scary than a mere puppy." Sloth yawns.
Apr 10, 2012 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
Nao Satoshi

Nao took a couple of steps away from the group, hoping to not get dragged into things. Especially hoping Wrath doesn't catch him sneaking away.

"This c-can get bad.." he muttered.
Apr 10, 2012 8:30 AM

Jul 2011
Wrath chuckled. "I guess everyone sees through my act." she said with her arms still crossed. She turned to look at Sloth. Her grey eyes stared behind her oval glasses. "I may be a dog, but I am loyal to my master." she said
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Apr 10, 2012 8:31 AM

May 2010
"We all are Queen's watch dogs.Don't take "puppy" as an insult when it comes from me." Sloth smiled gently,before falling asleep again.
Apr 10, 2012 8:34 AM

Jul 2011
"None taken." Wrath said quietly as she crossed her arms again and waited for orders.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 10, 2012 8:37 AM

Jan 2012
"I'm no one's dog. However I am loyal. Don't make that mistake in front of me again."

Apr 10, 2012 8:41 AM

May 2010
"You're the only mistake I see,Dumpling Head." Sloth mumbled trough her sleep,hugging more tight her pillow.
Apr 10, 2012 8:47 AM

Nov 2011
Nao Satoshi

Nao had managed to jump his way up to a high ledge, sitting their. He watched his comrades speak and argue, and do whatever. He continued to chew on his pocky.

"chewchew."
Apr 10, 2012 8:58 AM

Jan 2012
"That something coming from one as lazy as yourself. Have you ever realized that you are the biggest disgrace to her Majesty because of your uselessness. How can one love something that doesn't bring in profit or much skill...If anyone is the mistake here I think it's you." She said smugly, ice dripping from every word.

((Sorry if I sound too harsh...I think angel needs to fill in as the Queen for the moment...if she can...if she's up to it lol))

Apr 10, 2012 9:13 AM

Jan 2009
Ivan sighed exasperatedly. It was never a pretty sight to see women bickering. Nonetheless, he did nothing to stop them as he wasn't obligated to do so. He only moves as to how his desires dictate and he would rather avoid getting involved in all these.
Apr 10, 2012 9:15 AM

May 2010
In less than a second,the smugly Pride is on the ground,and a scary Sloth sits ontop of her,chocking lightly the neck of the opponent."Your dear pride has no value.Born as an illegitimate child,forced to face the cruel world,you developed arrogance and jealousy.Your sin is one of excess,while I can't even remember my life.So the one who is useless is the arrogant fool,Miss Honda." she speaks in a serious tone.Leaning forward,she whispers in Pride's ear,"I've done my research on all of you.It's not like I sleep all day doing nothing,you know,dumpling head."
Apr 10, 2012 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
Nao was watching from the high ledge he was sitting on. Oh, the sudden violence from the Sloth. Glutton raised a hand to his knee, and his cheek tilted sideways to rest on the palm his hand. A glisten formed in his eyes.

"Oh my.. The sudden violence.." he cooed. The shade of red on his eyes turned into a dark colour. He licked his upper lip as a blush formed on his face.

"S-So.. Beautiful.." he said to himself.
Tsukune-DonoApr 10, 2012 9:44 AM
Apr 10, 2012 9:42 AM

Jul 2011
" Now now you two, don't fight in the presence of the Queen " Wrath said grabbing Sloth by the arm gently. She made sure she treated her fellow Thrulls as if she treated the Queen. Another shadow cast upon her face, but this time, it wasn't staged, this was the real deal.
Shifo-ChanApr 10, 2012 9:48 AM
Even Death has a heart

Apr 10, 2012 9:49 AM

May 2010
Sloth's tail softly removes Wrath's hand from her arm.Next,she gets up,sighing,"It didn't even worth the effort.And I ruined such a good nap..." she pouts.
Apr 10, 2012 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
Wrath chuckled lightly crossing her arms again. "These people might be real friends." she thought to herself before her expression changed from a light smile, to a frown. "Friends....." she thought long and hard as images of her past life started flashing in her head. She was trembling, her eyes began to turn red, and she clenched her teeth revealing fangs. "Calm down... calm down " she assured herself as her eyes returned to their normal color.
Shifo-ChanApr 10, 2012 9:57 AM
Even Death has a heart

Apr 10, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
Nao looked over, his sudden sadism fadded when he had noticed Wrath struggling with something. He soon appeared beside her. A hand on her shoulder. A smile was also on his face.

"Are you o-okay?" he asked.
Apr 10, 2012 9:58 AM

Jul 2011
Wrath sighed. "I'm fine" she said brushing Gluttony's had softly off her shoulder. "A breakout of Wrath is normal for me" she added.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 10, 2012 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
Glutton smiled. His hands moved to behind his back, where they interlocked.

"I understand."he said, tilting his head.
Apr 10, 2012 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
A little relieved that the fight had sorted by itself, Ivan dropped his arms to his side. Waiting was starting to get boring.
Apr 10, 2012 10:02 AM

Jan 2012
Harumi got up and dusted herself off. The urge to call forth her "creatures" to attack her offender, but she remembered her oath and decided against it. I'll seek my revenge somehow...

Apr 10, 2012 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
Nao Satosi

Nao walked towards a wall, and decided to sit down. He yawned.

"Nyeaaa.~" was the noise he made while yawning. He pulled out another stick of pocky, and placed it in his mouth.

"chewchewchew"
Apr 10, 2012 10:37 AM

Jan 2012
Pride huffs and tries to hide the anger in her voice. "Your Majesty, do you have anything you need us to do?"

Apr 10, 2012 10:46 AM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde had been too preoccupied with his money to realize what was going on. By the time he looked up, the fight was over and he had finished counting his money.

"What just happened?" Greed asked in confusion.
Apr 10, 2012 10:47 AM

Jan 2012
"Nothing important..."

Apr 10, 2012 10:48 AM

Jul 2011
"A little tension between allies" Wrath said opening her eyes. "A natural thing that occurs" she said turning her head to him.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 10, 2012 3:30 PM

Apr 2011
The Red Queen sighs and says passively "Pride... children... please don't fight"
She makes eyecontact with each of them saying "Each harmful word, phrase, and look towards each other... hurts not only you, but me as well"
With a pleading look in her eye she says "So please, don't threaten or fret... as soon as Lust arrives. I'll tell you of your Mission"
Apr 10, 2012 3:35 PM

Jul 2011
"I am sorry my Queen" Wrath said kneeling. "I wait for further orders."
Even Death has a heart

Apr 10, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2011
Nao also walked towards his queen, kneeling before her. Apologizing for the behavior of his comrades, and himself too.

"It isn't our purpose to hurt you, milady. Forgive us all." he simply said.
Apr 10, 2012 4:07 PM

May 2010
"I apologize,Mother,it wasn't in my intentions to offend you." Sloth apologizes,taking her "knightly" kneeled position.
Apr 10, 2012 6:38 PM

Jan 2012
"Please forgive me your majesty."

Apr 11, 2012 6:08 AM

Nov 2010
"my my..." a girl in black appeard from the shadows, with her red eyes seemed to glow in the darkness"being so noisy and rude in my queen's presence," Yoi turns her attention to the queen and pow's slightly, her long jet black hair slides on her back and shoulders like silk, also making her pale white skin stand out" I apologies for being late my queen, you called for me, us, for a certain task I suppose?" she stands up straight and glances and the other sins
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Apr 11, 2012 6:28 AM

Jan 2009
Ivan looked at the woman who arrived late. He shifted his footing, feeling a little tired from staying in the same position. Finally, he thought to himself. He looked around at his soon to be companions and wondered if they were going to be alright as a group. He shrugged the thought off after a few seconds.

Ivan looked at the Queen, awaiting for her orders.
Apr 11, 2012 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Nao Satoshi, Glutton

"Look who decides to show up." he thought to himself, removing himself from the kneeling he was in. He then looked at the queen, then to everyone else in the room. He was now going to await for commands.
Apr 11, 2012 9:29 AM

Jul 2011
Wrath still knelt. She knew Lust had come late but didn't bother to look. She waited for orders
Even Death has a heart

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» B-Mission 1.1: "Want a Gyro? How about a KnuckleSandwich?!" ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Apr 16, 2012

78 by Shifo-Chan »»
May 4, 2012 5:40 PM

» A-Mission 1.2: "The world Downunder... not Australia >.>"

Gibz0matic - Apr 9, 2012

21 by AngelicXI »»
Apr 23, 2012 3:07 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation {OPEN}

Gibz0matic - Mar 21, 2012

20 by Ning_Yue »»
Apr 11, 2012 7:02 PM

» A-Mission 1.1: "When in Rome... oh wait, we're not!" ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Mar 24, 2012

66 by Gibz0matic »»
Apr 9, 2012 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.