Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 20, 2012 10:30 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They all are suffering under the stress of doing to much. The aunt shows up and calls Yuuta on it. The uncle wants to take in all three.

Medicine? What 'medicine' is Sora giving Miu???

Mar 20, 2012 10:32 AM

Aug 2010
This episode had a lot of sad moments. It started out with some humor in Sora's fantasy world where she has bigger boobs and is married to Yuuta. However, you begin to see the toll life is taking on Yuuta, Sora, Miu, and even Hina who catches a fever. The other three are constantly tired. The girl's aunt makes Yuuta realize this after she sees the mess their apartment is in and Yuuta appears to be thinking that he can't take care of them anymore. Also, one of the uncles offers to take all the girls in and take care of them.
Mar 20, 2012 11:12 AM

Sep 2008
DAT TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!

He should just give the kids up; playing grown-up is something a college student should not do. The anime will end on a happy note though... it just won't be reasonable a la real life. Every character that's appeared will come to defend them or something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2012 11:46 AM

Nov 2008
Yuuta don't give them up, seriously I don't trust that family of theirs the only ones I've seen in the family who even showed care at all besides Yuuta is Yuri and Shingo. Any family who thought of splitting up the children after the parents died can't be trusted, they became unworthy to me.

Unfortunately, this is

Them wincest fantasies of Sora, love it and I thought Miu was going to do some hot stepsister action there with Sora but it was only an outfit change, liked the proposal.

Mar 20, 2012 12:00 PM

May 2010
the end of the episodes fucked me up abit. very sad.

and why do i think of Dead Space when i hear "twnkle twinkle little star" ^^
Mar 20, 2012 12:02 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Hit with reality....

Sora dreams went from funny to colder and colder still it was a little relieve from a serious episode.
Yuri scene NICE!!

SoraxYuuta kiss.....MMMMMM

Sora Big boobs....NOT BAD!

Sora smile....APPROVE!

Raika being a support to them its cute...RAIKA YOU ROCK!!
Also....i want a Raika give me a hug :3

Things is starting to get wrong,the girls are doing worse at school,Yuuta the same,Sora quitting her club,Miu having health problems,Hina getting fever.....pretty normal.

Yuuta got the letter to give up the girls...dont do it!! I agree with hoppy that "family" can be trusted its impossible they change from some months of opinion...is a trap!!

At the end Hina saying about her parents its sad....next episode seems also sad will he give the girls??Or no?? the answer is.......will see.

Btw Hina being super adorable again!!

More GIFs and Shit on the Club!!:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=416065
raxius1230Mar 20, 2012 6:11 PM
Mar 20, 2012 12:16 PM
Aug 2010
Wow, very sad episode, I can't believe it's ending next week.

I've really enjoyed this anime and I definitely wouldn't mind a second season.

I predict we WILL have a happy ending, but then again, sometimes these things don't go according to plan.

Either way, this was one of the few anime this season which I have had very little complaints.
Mar 20, 2012 12:18 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode; and finally the scenario came up.

I knew this would happen eventually, since other problems were answered this was among the ones that was needed to show how it would be taken care of (would have preferred if they showed how Yuuta managed school, but o well); i dnt trust the family at all; i've seen it way to many times, family can turn cold in scenarios like this, Usagi Drop showed it well; its a trap period. Even if its a cliche ending, i prefer they stay together; the whole we can work it out kinda thing; which has been done several times, but its better than the bittersweet departure. From the preview it looks like the leave initially; so i guess another Ano Natsu like ending in that sense (well sorta XD, just in that sense :P); which is fine as long as they come back.
Mar 20, 2012 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
Hoppy said:
Any family who thought of splitting up the children after the parents died can't be trusted, they became unworthy to me.

This pretty much. But the reality is that, should the offer be truthful, both the Girls and Yuuta would have an easier life if he just "gave them up".
Mar 20, 2012 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
Hoppy said:
Any family who thought of splitting up the children after the parents died can't be trusted, they became unworthy to me.

What the fuck?
Even though I agree that it is something sad it's not a matter of trust or not.
Taking care of two children and an adolescent girl is not an easy task. I don't think you can totally understand that before becoming a parent yourself especialy in Japan where the cost to live by yourself is high.
Not only does it takes a lot of money for them to lives in an healty way (Unlike in Yuta's place), children takes attention and care. Child aren't robot that'll raise themselve alone if you pass your credit cards... it takes times, loves and devotion.

The families got their own life to takes care of and they are not in a situation to raise 3 others children. The familiy member that wanted to take the three of them in the end had to sacrifice something for it but after thinking it out he was ready to make the sacrifice for them.

I'll say that the family is pretty much understandable and really think about the girl's happiness. If they didn't they could have taken them by force with the law but in the end they letted Yuta give it a try because they understand the three girls want to be together.

If you don't trust this family then you won't trust much people in the world.
Mar 20, 2012 1:32 PM

Dec 2011
Hoppy said:

Them wincest fantasies of Sora, love it and I thought Miu was going to do some hot stepsister action there with Sora but it was only an outfit change, liked the proposal.

Yuuta should have them live with that family member. It's for the best. Also it's like he's not ever going to see them again. Scared me to see Hina get a fever.

Hina won again! Time for bath! GO! GO!
Mar 20, 2012 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
I liked where it was going in the beginning :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2012 2:25 PM
Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
So now they are now planning to cook them and eat them?

Seriously, their decision to split them was from thinking of what was realistically best, considering not only the orphans but their own families. It was never with the intention of making them miserable, nor with the intention of keeping the family assets to themselves (since for that case they would need to keep the three of them, and it still would be an idiotic decision.)

Yuuta decided to raise them himself at whatever cost so as not to split them, but even doing his best the girls are getting physically worn, AND now there's a more economically stable relative willing to raise them together.

It definitely would not be running from the responsibility to give them to that family, but a decision out of thinking what's best for them. He can also check on them often if he's still worried.

Even an adult with a stable job has a hard time raising three children by him/herself, a student is realistically out of the question.

Maddo_scientisto said:
LOL, I DON'T trust much people in the world and I would still think this family is trustworthy.
AjunkyMar 20, 2012 2:29 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 20, 2012 2:28 PM

Jul 2009
First ten seconds, best part.. or actually the only somewhat entertaining bit of the entire bloody episode -.-''
Mar 20, 2012 2:40 PM
Mar 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
DAT TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!

He should just give the kids up; playing grown-up is something a college student should not do. The anime will end on a happy note though... it just won't be reasonable a la real life. Every character that's appeared will come to defend them or something.
Sadly I agree, it would have been a great experience for him anyway and give him an advantage in his adult life. At least then he can get a better job and have the life he wants with Raika.

In fact the series can still have a more happy ending by having him confess to Raika then flash forward to them having their own kids. They even foreshadowed that type of ending when Raika mentioned her wanting to have kids. The only problem would be Sora's feelings for Yuuta but she might get over him.
Mar 20, 2012 2:52 PM

May 2011
A really good episode. Yeah, sometimes you have to deal with this kind of problem in your family.

So last episode next week...
Mar 20, 2012 3:16 PM
Feb 2012
The whole episode felt like a big false smile. Seeming happy on the outside but being terribly sad on the inside. Now I really wish for the four of them to stay together since it'd be heart-breaking to take the girls away from their new Papa.

Actually... come on, Raika, you mysterious woman. Surprise me for once and give me a happy family ending.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 20, 2012 3:24 PM

Jul 2010
One more episode to wrap things up. Will be interesting...

Poor Hina still thinks Mom and Dad will return soon.
Mar 20, 2012 3:58 PM

Apr 2009
Wow. Just wow. This episode alone was enough to raise my rating of the show by a whole point, if not more. If the whole series were as good as this episode, it'd be 10/10 material. Seriously, everything. The drama, the feelings, everything piling up for the aunt's visit, and of course Raika being awesome as usual. What I liked the least in this episode were Sora's dream fantasies, but even they were adorable in a way. It's been a while since I've seen an episode (of any anime) this good.

On an unrelated note - did Crunchyroll start putting song lyrics into their subs, or is it just HorribleSubs? (I can't access PapaKiki on CR due to region lock)
Mar 20, 2012 4:00 PM

Oct 2009
raxius1230 said:

At the end Hina saying about her parents its sad....next episode seems also sad will he give the girls??Or no?? the answer is.......will see.

Every time Hina mentions her parents my heart always breaks. Her singing of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star made it even tougher for me to watch.

Still a good episode overall, and a nice setup for the finale. The Sora dream sequences were pretty cool and it's great that she and Raika now have a strong bond with each other.

I do agree with what most said that Yuuta should make the dificult decision to give up the girls. I do believe it's for the best for all parties involved, especially given the health concerns of Miu and Hina. Yuuta's been a great father figure for the girls, but it is taking a toll on him and the girls, and their relative was able to get over his emotions from the funeral and is willing to make the sacrifice necessary to take them in. And like it was mentioned before, it's not like that Yuuta will never see them again - he could still visit them and likewise the girls can visit him, hang out with the Sighseeing Gang, and so forth.

Hope for a satisfying conclusion to the series next week.
Mar 20, 2012 4:15 PM

May 2011
Starting to get pretty heavy now, wonder what will end up happening to the kids next ep.
Maybe a surprise entrance from the parents?!?!?!
Mar 20, 2012 4:37 PM

Oct 2010
Sora has let me spell it out for you Dangerous Fantasies such as the following,

which melds more in the spoiler
while she woke up just in time.

Did I forget to mention the hot Yuri skin touching session of her with Miu in the spoiler
suffice to say I will write something out based on some quick thinking.

In my experience Sora is just experiencing a rather chaotic life at the moment still. She is still under stress from her last resolve and as such got a rather mixed up fantasies of perhaps relieving that stress through sexual means but those are are rather dangerous fantasies but ti proves that Sora does trust her most inner love emotion to anyone but her family. This can be attributed to her losing her mother at young age and the FAILURE of the father to properly raise her.

There has been much issues that some males cannot do some nurturing done by females and as such the child suffers from the loss. Such is the case of Sora IMO as to why she would be like that. That is major problem for any of her future love and marriage if she does not open up. May edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 20, 2012 4:43 PM

Nov 2011
Funny opening LOL

And oh dear, Sora, what the hell is going on in that little head of yours? :))
Mar 20, 2012 4:51 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
]

In my experience Sora is just experiencing a rather chaotic life at the moment still. She is still under stress from her last resolve and as such got a rather mixed up fantasies of perhaps relieving that stress through sexual means but those are are rather dangerous fantasies but ti proves that Sora does trust her most inner love emotion to anyone but her family. This can be attributed to her losing her mother at young age and the FAILURE of the father to properly raise her.

You really should have stop at this bolded statement, all of that makes pretty good sense although I disagree on the dangerous part, I object to everything else after the bolding got any evidence from any episode or in the manga/LN her wincest fantasies are caused by the loss of her mother and father and lack of proper upbringing. It could be an incest fetish something people here on MAL do have.

Those fantasies were pretty hot, slightly risque, but not dangerous, some people do think about either having romantic feelings for their older sibling or wish they had one for such feelings. I wish I had a playful older sister myself not really a concern, it doesn't hurt attraction to any other female.

Mar 20, 2012 5:25 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
]In my experience Sora is just experiencing a rather chaotic life at the moment still. She is still under stress from her last resolve and as such got a rather mixed up fantasies of perhaps relieving that stress through sexual means but those are are rather dangerous fantasies but ti proves that Sora does trust her most inner love emotion to anyone but her family. This can be attributed to her losing her mother at young age and the FAILURE of the father to properly raise her.
You really should have stop at this bolted statement, all of that makes pretty good sense although I disagree on the dangerous part, I object to everything else after the bolting got any evidence from any episode or in the manga/LN her wincest fantasies are caused by the loss of her mother and father and lack of proper upbringing. It could be an incest fetish something people here on MAL do have.
I refuse your disagreement because many events that lead to those fantasies may easily be over viewed and not paid attention to that could have been harmful to Sora for example bad TV channel goes back to the fact the mother not being there and the father under stress = to lack of supervision. I cannot fathom what bad things Sora got in her mind but a clear lack of supervision is evident that it could be a possibility of it.
Hoppy said:
Those fantasies were pretty hot, slightly risque, but not dangerous, some people do think about either having romantic feelings for their older sibling or wish they had one for such feelings. I wish I had a playful older sister myself not really a concern, it doesn't hurt attraction to any other female.
As long as she does not act upon them it's fine but there is 1 thing of the act upon.

A) She clings to Yuuta a lot.

And I am also concerned of what drugs does she give to Miu? Caffeine? That looks suspicious to me because medicines should be watched out for even Caffeine pills.

Mar 20, 2012 5:52 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
]In my experience Sora is just experiencing a rather chaotic life at the moment still. She is still under stress from her last resolve and as such got a rather mixed up fantasies of perhaps relieving that stress through sexual means but those are are rather dangerous fantasies but ti proves that Sora does trust her most inner love emotion to anyone but her family. This can be attributed to her losing her mother at young age and the FAILURE of the father to properly raise her.
You really should have stop at this bolted statement, all of that makes pretty good sense although I disagree on the dangerous part, I object to everything else after the bolting got any evidence from any episode or in the manga/LN her wincest fantasies are caused by the loss of her mother and father and lack of proper upbringing. It could be an incest fetish something people here on MAL do have.
I refuse your disagreement because many events that lead to those fantasies may easily be over viewed and not paid attention to that could have been harmful to Sora for example bad TV channel goes back to the fact the mother not being there and the father under stress = to lack of supervision. I cannot fathom what bad things Sora got in her mind but a clear lack of supervision is evident that it could be a possibility of it.

And I am also concerned of what drugs does she give to Miu? Caffeine? That looks suspicious to me because medicines should be watched out for even Caffeine pills.

I'm still not buying it , that would make sense if there was more an abuse or neglect situation going on somehow, but we seen Yuri and Shingo, nothing but love and compassion was coming from them and none of the girls were starving or anything. Also, look at it another way she likes older men, well there's Yuuta, he's an older man.

As for the caffeine pills good god, Miu need not give those to Sora, people occasionally need to be hospitalized if they take too many of those, I'm not sure about caffeine pill related hospitalization rates in Japan (try looking it up), but it's more rampant in the US with kids as young as 10 taking the pills and the more powerful energy drinks. I guess awareness don't exist in Japan, lets hope Sora isn't sensitive to caffeine.

Mar 20, 2012 6:13 PM

Jan 2011
Lol, Sora has dreams about marrying Yuuta... and it quickly gets depressing because every dream she has means she fell asleep when she's not supposed to. Miu is also tired, and Hina gets a fever. Their hard lives are taking a toll on them all. Yuuta's aunt calls him out for not raising the girls properly.

And then a relative offers to raise all three girls... I'm not sure how much the relative can be trusted. I guess I'll see what kind of ending we get...
Mar 20, 2012 6:20 PM

Jan 2011
Threw my headphones off whenever i heard Twinkle-!,but i honestly think he should tie it up with Raika hell she already wants to be a mother in a way haha...
Mar 20, 2012 6:48 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I'm still not buying it , that would make sense if there was more an abuse or neglect situation going on somehow, but we seen Yuri and Shingo, nothing but love and compassion was coming from them and none of the girls were starving or anything. Also, look at it another way she likes older men, well there's Yuuta, he's an older man.
I am talking about way before Sora came and was with her real mother before she passed away. Kids just seeing some perverted stuff or by mistake something they were not supposed to may have a drastic effect on their mental image of that. I am saying that Sora may have had such occurrences due to that negligence. Thus she thinks rather strangely in terms of her fantasies. I was just plain weird that love at first sight happened with someone that Yuri told her was a relative of hers. Hence comes the trust factor as to why she fell in love so quickly and so young with Yuuta.
Hoppy said:
As for the caffeine pills good god, Miu need not give those to Sora, people occasionally need to be hospitalized if they take too many of those, I'm not sure about caffeine pill related hospitalization rates in Japan (try looking it up), but it's more rampant in the US with kids as young as 10 taking the pills and the more powerful energy drinks. I guess awareness don't exist in Japan, lets hope Sora isn't sensitive to caffeine.
Indeed it's either that or tranquilizers but I think Sora takes those. Either way addiction and long term bad effects are a problem with them.

Mar 20, 2012 7:34 PM
Jun 2008
oh my indeed with all this just happen must wonder what next?

sora oh my you're going "liking" on miu but false alarm it lead marry yuuta oh it a dream.
sora & raika on market going some talk mention yuuta another dream sora with raika's "size" for yuuta?!
after long day time to relax, school work, & oh clean hina.
sora's dream no.3 oh it's the parents some talk with yuuta's sister & see a letter.
yuuta & sora some talk about mention his sister & things will be fine.
yuuta worry on phone of here raika to touch hands.
sora's dream no.4 in car driving to door lead happy with everyone.
yuuta arrive home see place all empty oh it's the aunt.
sora got call that hina got fever then all 3 went back oh see the aunt & busted.
after giving hina some rest & aunt mention the letter.
sora's dream no.5 2nd drive going fast oh no a cliff more no yuuta gone oh bad dream.
sora & yuuta go mention aunt, letter, school, pressure, etc nearly alot give yuuta tried his best.
next day hina all better sora see letter it's from other family member one with the glasses.
letter said that having recall what said & make-up from saying by to take care of all 3 sisters together so yuuta can focus on his school & etc.
dinner time everything ok then hina mention the parents yea bit hmm... & twinkle star.

hmm indeed looking next ep oh my what might happen???
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 20, 2012 7:52 PM
Oct 2010
raika too fkn cute <3 she needs her own anime

got sad towards the end. from the preview it looks like theyre leaving too :(

that guy looks like he'd diddle all three of them each night too. DNW
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 20, 2012 8:20 PM

Apr 2011
Things are really getting difficult for Yuuta and the girls.
Mar 20, 2012 9:19 PM

Jul 2009
I literally spoke "Chotto Matte" quite loud when the beginning scene went through
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 20, 2012 9:40 PM
Jan 2012
Everything is happening so quickly but it's a good follow up to the ending. I'm kinda disappointed that nothing happened between Yuuta and Raika though :l
Mar 20, 2012 10:36 PM

Aug 2008
Sora's fantasies... wow, so ecchi at times >.<

Poor Hina at the end :< I'm surprised she still has the patience to wait for her parents after this long of no communication. I'm sure even a three year old would realize something is not right.

This anime is so heartwarmingly unrealistic. Let's face it, in real life, it really is the most practical solution to split the girls up. Being a parent for even one child is too financially and emotionally demanding.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 20, 2012 11:24 PM

Nov 2011
She was all like sis you look beautiful and I was like yoooo
And then she took off her clothes and i was like yooooooo!
then she got closer and went in for a kiss and i was like YOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyways. Good episode it seems like a lot is happening with the girls and Yuuta and with the offer the other Uncle made and this letter seems like it could be a good thing or a bad thing! Yuuta could go out and live his life while the girls can still live happily together but unfortunately this offer was made REALLY LATE! They have already made bonds with each other and I'm sure Hina would definitely be upset to!
Can't wait for the next and last episode of the season. q_q
Hopefully we'll see a season 2? :o
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Mar 21, 2012 12:00 AM

Dec 2009
This was an annoying episode. The "Marriage dream" scenes were full of pedo and awkward moments.
Annoying Aunt who thinks she knows everything.. Fuck off please. And what did I say last week. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR TWINKLE TWINKLE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Bad episode 2/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 21, 2012 12:02 AM

Nov 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR TWINKLE TWINKLE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Sent with Mal Updater

Amen to that.
Mar 21, 2012 12:11 AM

Aug 2010
I wanted to slap that aunt-bitch with her holier-than-thou attitude left right and again for calling yuuta out like that. I mean, why now with that "oh we take care of them" attitude, when they should have given him some money to begin with. I mean, giving him more to do than any normal person can do per day and then calling him out if he fails is just a dick move. And so sorry if yuuta doesn't know so much about kid psychology. I'm sure miss self-righteous-aunt got that knowledge the second her first kid was born, by some magical way or something [Sarcasm mode: off]
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 21, 2012 12:39 AM

Jan 2010
Elite60 said:
One more episode to wrap things up. Will be interesting...

Poor Hina still thinks Mom and Dad will return soon.

Not just Hina. I think they will too. She needs to get one last rendition of Twinkle out of her system and can't do that without her parents hearing her sing it.

This was a good episode. Hina didn't get a depression episode like the other two did — that was my fear. There was some fun with the dreaming. Raika had a good, albeit too brief, appearance. They keep teasing us, as she keeps suggesting that the family has options with her.

I'm glad the aunt and uncle came through finally. But I don't think that Yuuta can walk away from the three girls. While they're close to breaking, their emotional bonds are strong. Only excessive concern about Yuuta on their part, and vice versa for him, could get them to agree to split up. While it could happen, I don't think it will.
Mar 21, 2012 5:03 AM

Dec 2011
Well its obvious they cant live on in their current situation. So something has to change. Still id hate an ending where all 3 girls did move out, and it was made to look like it was a good/happy thing lol.
Mar 21, 2012 6:14 AM

Dec 2010
kawaii wa seigi da!
「J>K>W」
事実。
Mar 21, 2012 6:37 AM

Sep 2011
Oh my gooood. The Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star bit was just too painful. This whole episode was just too sad, my heart feels so heavy because of it. I really hope the four of them end up staying together.

Last episode next week. This is seriously one of my favorites- heck, even my number one, anime this season. All the happy and sad moments in these 12 episodes are just too awesome.

...The Sora and Miu dream moment at the beginning of the episode was hot.
Try your ability! Do it!
Mar 21, 2012 7:24 AM

Jun 2010
Why do I have the feeling I'm going to cry in the next episode?

Mar 21, 2012 7:55 AM

Nov 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
Hoppy said:

What the fuck?
Even though I agree that it is something sad it's not a matter of trust or not.
Taking care of two children and an adolescent girl is not an easy task. I don't think you can totally understand that before becoming a parent yourself especialy in Japan where the cost to live by yourself is high.
Not only does it takes a lot of money for them to lives in an healty way (Unlike in Yuta's place), children takes attention and care. Child aren't robot that'll raise themselve alone if you pass your credit cards... it takes times, loves and devotion.

The families got their own life to takes care of and they are not in a situation to raise 3 others children. The familiy member that wanted to take the three of them in the end had to sacrifice something for it but after thinking it out he was ready to make the sacrifice for them.

I'll say that the family is pretty much understandable and really think about the girl's happiness. If they didn't they could have taken them by force with the law but in the end they letted Yuta give it a try because they understand the three girls want to be together.

I actually agree with this to be honest. Yuuta is working himself into the ground where he is sacrificing his own life for the children. Now I know that sounds horrible that he shouldnt do that but there is an opportunity that has presented itself where the kids can have a better upbringing. Their current situation is far from ideal and it's even taking it's toll on their physical and mental health.

I still believe that Yuuta could spend plenty of time with them even if he isnt directly looking after them. I doubt the family would be that horrible as to prevent that, not to mention I'm pretty sure all the girls would kick up a world of shit if they suddenly werent allowed to see Yuuta at all.

In all honesty, I believe Yuuta should allow the family to take them back but still be allowed to see them whenever he chooses and whenever they choose as well. I would think this would be the best compromise that can be made as Yuuta can then refocus on his college work and drop a few jobs so he can get his rest which let's be honest is certainly deserved at this point.
Mar 21, 2012 9:13 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
To all you folks hating on twinkle twinkle, I might have bad news for you. (evil grin). I suspect she's learning it for the daycare play, and if they show that next episode, then you're going to hear it at least one more time.

Bwahahahahahahahah
Mar 21, 2012 9:21 AM

Nov 2008
13man18 said:
Why do I have the feeling I'm going to cry in the next episode?

Well because several things could happen

1. Parents come back somehow (Highly unlikely). Perfect Ending but this will give unanswered questions.

2. Yuuta does the unthinkable and gives up the girls and it does turn out be a trap and they become separated.

3. Yuuta's friends prevent him from giving up the girls and we get the happy heartwarming ending

4. Just the fact the anime will end period regardless of the other 3 outcomes.

Mar 21, 2012 9:27 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Hoppy said:
Well because several things could happen

well...(warning - possible major spoiler)...
5)
Mar 21, 2012 9:44 AM

Dec 2011
Hina ;_;
Mar 21, 2012 11:30 AM
Jun 2010
Kerozinn said:
the end of the episodes fucked me up abit. very sad.

and why do i think of Dead Space when i hear "twnkle twinkle little star" ^^

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.