Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion


Mar 18, 2012 10:26 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2560
It's finally over...isn't it ?!
 
Mar 18, 2012 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1618
It was a nice series, got it's good parts.
8/10 overall.
Next is Kizumonogatari's film (it's a prequel of bakemonogatari).
 
Mar 18, 2012 11:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 67
bakuramariks said:
Gahara with short hair is horrible.

8/10 overall


Don't talk shit bout' my love. You saw how lovely and beatiful she was right before ending?
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?
 
Mar 18, 2012 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Well apparently in Kizu Shinobu goes through several stages of changes.

Shinobu's age timeline take your pick:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/02/A10258760/A10258760-0.jpg
Modified by Asakurabaka, Mar 18, 2012 12:19 PM
 
Mar 18, 2012 1:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 170
Asakurabaka said:
Well apparently in Kizu Shinobu goes through several stages of changes.

Shinobu's age timeline take your pick:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/02/A10258760/A10258760-0.jpg





She looks bad-ass at 27 (the katana helps), but cutest at 17!
 
Mar 18, 2012 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 422
8.5/10

Rounds up though
The conversations are slightly hard to follow along with due to the pace

But the animation for this multi part series is pure orgasm.
 
Mar 18, 2012 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 903
Asakurabaka said:
Well apparently in Kizu Shinobu goes through several stages of changes.

Shinobu's age timeline take your pick:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/02/A10258760/A10258760-0.jpg
It looks like we saw her 17 year old version in this ep?

I'm going by the amount of hair they have.
 
Mar 18, 2012 2:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
Asakurabaka said:
Well apparently in Kizu Shinobu goes through several stages of changes.

Shinobu's age timeline take your pick:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/02/A10258760/A10258760-0.jpg


Yes, it's the story of Shinobu's "devolution."
 
Mar 18, 2012 2:37 PM

Online
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5435
destructo22 said:
Asakurabaka said:
Well apparently in Kizu Shinobu goes through several stages of changes.

Shinobu's age timeline take your pick:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/02/A10258760/A10258760-0.jpg
It looks like we saw her 17 year old version in this ep?

I'm going by the amount of hair they have.

I don't remember it quite that good, but wasn't she taller than Koyomi? If that's the case, she would be older.

EDIT: Looked it up, she is in fact taller, so she has to be older than 18 though it's weird that she would still grow.
Modified by Zhou, Mar 18, 2012 2:41 PM
 
Mar 18, 2012 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1205
Well I really liked this season but I liked more that dark feeling that Bakemonogatari has to it, this was a little more lighthearted and well...extreme doses of fanservice.

I do hope that we get more from this series in the future.
 
Mar 18, 2012 2:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
Zhou said:
destructo22 said:
Asakurabaka said:
Well apparently in Kizu Shinobu goes through several stages of changes.

Shinobu's age timeline take your pick:
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/02/A10258760/A10258760-0.jpg
It looks like we saw her 17 year old version in this ep?

I'm going by the amount of hair they have.

I don't remember it quite that good, but wasn't she taller than Koyomi? If that's the case, she would be older.

EDIT: Looked it up, she is in fact taller, so she has to be older than 18 though it's weird that she would still grow.


Might I remind you size isn't always relevant to age. Considering his younger sister Karen is also taller than him, and the fact that shinobu is hundreds of years old.

It's all part of he devolution cycle, and her various forms only manifest the "shape" of an age rather than anything else.
 
Mar 18, 2012 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1098
Aside from the fantasy fulfilling Shinobu, incestuous Araragi, and then Zombie Araragi I think my reactions is like the many other Nise fans;

That was the ending .________________________. ?

I mean at least with Karen's story there was a huge build up....and Kaiki was in it :D

Tsukihi's chapter really brushed by the entire plot leaving us disconnect with the entire story.

I would of expected that they would of taken the Bake route and have Ep.11 as some sort of explanation or build up episode and then finish it off with the extra DVD releases.
 
Mar 18, 2012 3:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
LordLagann said:
Aside from the fantasy fulfilling Shinobu, incestuous Araragi, and then Zombie Araragi I think my reactions is like the many other Nise fans;

That was the ending .________________________. ?

I mean at least with Karen's story there was a huge build up....and Kaiki was in it :D

Tsukihi's chapter really brushed by the entire plot leaving us disconnect with the entire story.

I would of expected that they would of taken the Bake route and have Ep.11 as some sort of explanation or build up episode and then finish it off with the extra DVD releases.


Yeah I somewhat partially wish they did the webcast crap again, even if I have to wait months in between each release at least i'd get a satisfactory conclusion.
 
Mar 18, 2012 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4311
That was it? Here's hoping Kizumonogatari is much better. As of now, Bakemonogatari still takes the cake.
 
Mar 18, 2012 4:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
Wasabi said:
That was it? Here's hoping Kizumonogatari is much better. As of now, Bakemonogatari still takes the cake.


A problem for you might be that Kizumonogatari will be a movie rather than a series.
It's still awesome though
 
Mar 18, 2012 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1302
Wow, older Shnobu is just stunningly beautiful.

I was engaged in Nise much faster than than Bake and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. A combination of the 'plot', gentle pacing and probably seeing Araragi's devotion to protect his sisters was what connected most with me. Also, the music was especially amazing.

Lovely finale and a lovely series. 10/10 from me,
 
Mar 18, 2012 7:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 75
I didn't realize it was the last episode. There are probably more episodes. They'll probably release it in OVA formats like what they did in Bakemonogatari.
 
Mar 18, 2012 9:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 327
damn teen shinobu is fucking tall and awesome esp. with that laugh
nise was pretty good 7/10
MOAR GAHARA PLOX


True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
 
Mar 18, 2012 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2138
kkmaster1337 said:
damn teen shinobu is fucking tall and awesome esp. with that laugh
nise was pretty good 7/10
MOAR GAHARA PLOX

you hypocrite.
GOOD?
it's GOD-TIER!
-ComA's words.

well, it was too short though.
MORE LOLI HEART-UNDER-BLADE PLOX
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."


 
Mar 18, 2012 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 384
Quick Review:

Pros:
*Epic Shinobu is Epic
*Araragi's face while he was getting owned was GOLD
*ROFL'd when Araragi climbed all the house and was like "KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKI"

Cons:
*Senjougahara... REALLY?, i thought it was a joke when i saw some pictures of her short hair.. but now i really want to kill myself..
*Such a fast episode.. really wanted more

Anyways.. "TO BE CONTINUED" = Instant Win, because to be honest.. we need MORE EPISODES PL0X
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 19, 2012 12:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 413
Decent ending to the anime. As a whole it was ok, the lack of eventful things happening in the show though makes it nowhere close in comparison to bakemono. it wasn't bad but wasn't great either.
 
Mar 19, 2012 4:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Pathetic end to a pathetic sequel. Incredibly disappointed in Nisemonogatari. Hopefully the remaining -monogtari will not emulate this trainwreck.
 
Mar 19, 2012 6:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10
The Final Episode 5/5, but the Anime as a whole isn't worth more than a 6/10.. I loved Bakemonogatari but this was nothing more than a disappointment. I don't get what you all love about Nise so much, it bored me for around 10 episodes :/
 
Mar 19, 2012 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2182
8/10

Dunno why people are bashing this so much. I enjoyed it a little more than Bakemonogatari tbh. There was a LOT of blood in this episode..wow.

Ah well. Now to wait for the movie.
 
Mar 19, 2012 10:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 635
Nisemonogatari was awesome, but the final was just regular.
 
Mar 19, 2012 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1136
Disliked the ending.
They didnt show any fight.

I only saw Araragi being punched like a worm.
He was fighting for his sister..
Really?

And they didnt show the fight between Shinobu and that Yokai.
I enjoyed this show but the final was not good.
 
Mar 19, 2012 1:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
Glub said:
Disliked the ending.
They didnt show any fight.

I only saw Araragi being punched like a worm.
He was fighting for his sister..
Really?

And they didnt show the fight between Shinobu and that Yokai.
I enjoyed this show but the final was not good.


I think not showing the shinobu vs yokai fight was a good choice > The mystery is there and they don't run the risk of making a bad fight scene especially with their animation budget.
 
Mar 19, 2012 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 706
When I saw adult Shinobu I was like YES!
When I saw Hitagi with short hair I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, Nise was great. All the short hair stuff was the only thing I disliked. Still can't wait for more.
 
Mar 19, 2012 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
Sury said:
When I saw adult Shinobu I was like YES!
When I saw Hitagi with short hair I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, Nise was great. All the short hair stuff was the only thing I disliked. Still can't wait for more.


Yeah, short hair: NO! xd

I really like to see Araragi fighting and not being kicked.
I'll wait for the next ???monogataris series...
 
Mar 20, 2012 1:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1324
Enjoyable to watch. And if it's enjoyable to watch, I say I give it a 9! I don't put too much emphasis on ratings though, from a critical standpoint that is -.-

Sorta interesting too. Koyomi is pretty much immortal, but Tsukihi can die from regular aging? Hmmm. Nice contrast in abilities.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to that prequel movie now... that 1st episode of the first anime was just too much of a tease if I can still recall it :P

And about Hitagi, I think the short hair looks nice on her. But I liked the longer hair better, as it felt like it made her more unique... and prettier.
 
Mar 20, 2012 3:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5112
By far the best episode of the show and the only one on par with the good episodes of Bakemono. Some kind of redemption to conclude the series at least. 8/10

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
Mar 20, 2012 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 241
Shinobu with a Mista DONUT JACKET. AH CAN'T RESIST MY FUCKING PENIS TURNING INTO VAMPIRE NOM YEAH SWEET SHIT KICK SOME ASS LOVE BLOOD YEAH GO NISEMONOGATARI.

Give me more. God.
 
Mar 20, 2012 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1700
Sad it was TBC. But great way to end Nise
5/5
 
Mar 20, 2012 2:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Loved both series! Does anyone know that background piano song near the end of this episode when Araragi was talking to his little sister? Would like to know the name of it !
 
Mar 20, 2012 2:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
aznfrodo said:
Loved both series! Does anyone know that background piano song near the end of this episode when Araragi was talking to his little sister? Would like to know the name of it !


It was a variation of staple Stable's piano instrumental.

by the way guys, nisio Ishiin has announced the last three novels for the monogatari series, check http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=415173.
 
Mar 20, 2012 7:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 108
DrRatekkusu said:
aznfrodo said:
Loved both series! Does anyone know that background piano song near the end of this episode when Araragi was talking to his little sister? Would like to know the name of it !


It was a variation of staple Stable's piano instrumental.

by the way guys, nisio Ishiin has announced the last three novels for the monogatari series, check http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=415173.


I wish I could read moon runes.
 
Mar 21, 2012 12:30 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 930
Actually I'm mistaken, it's really a new soundtrack introduced in Nisemonogatari. I mistook it for the OST used when Araragi talks to Senjougahara in episode 6.
 
Mar 21, 2012 5:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 236
Epic Anime
Is it me or is araragi like a human punching bag in the whole of the anime :/
wow he took alot of hurt.
Tsundere-chan with short hair is ok but I prefer her with longer hair just my OP.
Can't wait for more gatari <3

10/10
 
Mar 21, 2012 8:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
sfrea said:
Epic Anime
Is it me or is araragi like a human punching bag in the whole of the anime :/
wow he took alot of hurt.
Tsundere-chan with short hair is ok but I prefer her with longer hair just my OP.
Can't wait for more gatari <3

10/10
When was he NOT one? People may have forgotten but in Bakemono he was abused and otherwise obliterated in every arc. The only fight he kinda stood his ground was in the Neko fight and a little in Snake.

 
Mar 21, 2012 11:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1291
DrRatekkusu said:
aznfrodo said:
Loved both series! Does anyone know that background piano song near the end of this episode when Araragi was talking to his little sister? Would like to know the name of it !
It was a variation of staple Stable's piano instrumental.
I believe it's rather a slow Platinum Disco's piano instrumental.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
 
Mar 22, 2012 6:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
oshino at 20:40 is pretty badass, looking at the town, that picture would give a really nice wallpaper, does anyone here have a nice resolution of that?
I miss that guy...hope he shows up next season :)
 
Mar 22, 2012 9:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1564
I don't have words to analyze this show, they wouldn't do it justice.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
 
Mar 23, 2012 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 41
love the way araragi scream out for Kaiki.
Epic Kamiya Hiroshi
 
Mar 23, 2012 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 215
rants:
WHY U CUT UR HAIR KAREN
WHY U GUYS NO ANIMATE ARARAGI KISSING KAREN
WE NEED MORE SHINOBU

that is all


i can't wait for shinobu's season :D
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
 
Mar 23, 2012 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 255
I wrote this for another forum, but I think there´s nothing wrong in leaving it here too:

PD:

KANBARU-CHWAN~~~♥;!! (D*3*)D THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE YOU APPEAR MORE OFTEN, DAMMIT!!! T_T
 
Mar 23, 2012 11:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
I think it's enjoyable experience so i give it 9 thought...

Wait for another monogatari series :)
 
Mar 24, 2012 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 994
garbage sequel, became more of a chore than anything to finish it so i could get it off my list.

glad its over
 
Mar 24, 2012 1:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 73
Personally enjoyed it; 9/10. Had some tedious moments but some great dialogue as well.
 
Mar 24, 2012 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 7848
bbmello said:
garbage sequel, became more of a chore than anything to finish it so i could get it off my list.

glad its over


Same here, only enjoyed episode 3.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
 
Mar 24, 2012 8:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
I'm Platinum mad that it finished just like that. And now I wait for Kizumono. It looks awesome.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »