Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 »
Jun 22, 2012 10:18 AM

Mar 2012
waaaah yay ^^ you're a ... how do you say that in english ... normallly we say you're a .. nvm I already know ^^ You're the best! ^^ Thankies!
Jun 22, 2012 11:00 AM

Jun 2010
This club is going slower then I expected
I also noticed that the lottery was closed, any update on that Rose?
And wait, next post is going to be the active and the Hiatus and so on..
Jun 22, 2012 11:14 AM

Jun 2010
This is from their Last Online:
adiktbg (Admin): Active
Akashi-Kun (Admin): Hiatus
alice-chan12 (Admin):Hiatus
Antalk (Admin): Active
Asilva (Admin): Active
belxfran-desu (Admin): Active
blueunicorns (Admin): Active
cadu_ (Admin): Active
Chanassa (Admin): Active
Contaminant (Admin): Hiatus
czerah (Admin): Active
DarkLover (Admin): Active
darkquach: Active
darkreon07 (Admin): Active
Ellenna (Admin): Hiatus
epichewie (Admin): Hiatus
gummybear (Admin): Active
iizaninja (Admin):Active
Illusions (Admin)/(Creator): Active
Kaito_Dragneel (Admin): Active
Kallenlover3970 (Admin): Hiatus
kappuchu (Admin): Hiatus
karezuzusan (Admin): Hiatus
kawaii-mio (Admin): Active
Kiur (Admin): Active
Kona-tan (Admin): Active
KonsolGamer (Admin): Active
Leeiry (Admin): Hiatus
life4death (Admin): Active
Minagi-chan (Admin): Active
MusicalAnime42 (Admin): Active
nennaix26 (Admin):Active
neutraleyes (Admin): Active
Pretend (Admin):Active
PsychoKitteh (Admin): Active
puppydoglvr (Admin): Active
Raki900 (Admin): Hiatus
ReenaMisa (Admin): Semi-Hiatus
rose93 (Admin):Active
RoseAngel (Admin): Active
Shiro-tan (Admin): Active
SouthItaly (Admin): Hiatus
Stark700 (Admin): Active
TheAnaBanana (Admin):Active
trace-ender (Admin): Active
Tsunderie (Admin): Active
UnitedKingdom (Admin): Hiatus
Usasa (Admin): Hiatus
xXKMortAlXx (Admin): Hiatus
XxLizziexX (Admin): Active
Active: 35
Semi –Hiatus: 1
Hiatus: 14
If there something wrong, please put it in the Staff Chat
Jun 22, 2012 11:41 AM

Mar 2010
SouthItaly if you forgot was the account I used when I got hacked before I got mine back. It's my little brothers so that can be marked off.

Dark is no longer active as of about 3 days ago.

I guess Ill do the lottery as well when I open up dps and take over angelics place for that

x.x I am fucking buried in work it seems. and The more I do the more I get buried.

Anyone interested in the club layout?
Jun 22, 2012 11:41 AM

Mar 2010
Kiur btw is hiatus as well we talk on msn due to personal issues right now hes away.
Jun 23, 2012 2:04 AM

Jun 2010
Illusions said:
SouthItaly if you forgot was the account I used when I got hacked before I got mine back. It's my little brothers so that can be marked off.

Dark is no longer active as of about 3 days ago.

I guess Ill do the lottery as well when I open up dps and take over angelics place for that

x.x I am fucking buried in work it seems. and The more I do the more I get buried.

Anyone interested in the club layout?

Illusions said:
Kiur btw is hiatus as well we talk on msn due to personal issues right now hes away.

Jun 25, 2012 3:49 PM

Mar 2010
About to get rid of a bunch of staff that arent even talking in here
Jun 25, 2012 4:08 PM

Mar 2010
NOTE TO STAFF

For those that are active it's bs you don't help with the clubs anymore. "Oh I have a real life" bs don't cut it. You need to treat this like a job you either work or get fired from it. You made a commitment when you signed up. Hardly any active ones that ARE commenting and ARE doing shit for other clubs are being active here. I will say this if I have to at the end of it all remove ALL STAFF but for Reena, card delivery and game makers. Then by all damn means I will and be the only card maker running and keeping my club alive if I have to. Ive done it so far on my own since I've been gone and frankly when Im told to rest and not stress when I get home you guys make it hard because Im already fucking stressing since I've been back and frankly it's a disgrace! You can leave staff if you want to after reading this Idc anymore. But this is your last fucking wake up reality check call! Its hard enough working and being a single mother cleaning and paying my bills. While at any time on call for the ER for my older sister having her 3rd kid I dont need more stress from people that wont do shit to help me but want to claim free cards. NEWS FLASH IT WONT HAPPEN. You either do your job if your not hiatus or you get the hell out. Think of me like the tough mother of all you being family. This is me grounding you and punishment.

To those that have been actually helping me thank you because you have no idea how much I need it.
Jun 25, 2012 6:37 PM
Jun 2010
I rather not think of you as my mother, but I agree with all you have stated. Now, to offer (again) I can deliver anything and everything you need me to, too everyone and anyone, pretty much when ever. just a reminder. :P

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jun 25, 2012 7:25 PM

Oct 2008
same here. i'm sorry for causing you stress. if ever you want anything done, please don't hesitate to ask. i'm kinda new at this so i just usually do what people ask me to. again, sorry..
Jun 25, 2012 7:29 PM

Mar 2010
czerah said:
same here. i'm sorry for causing you stress. if ever you want anything done, please don't hesitate to ask. i'm kinda new at this so i just usually do what people ask me to. again, sorry..

Your one of the one's that help me Czerah so don't think that was directed at you.
Jun 25, 2012 7:39 PM

Jan 2012
I'm sorry as well, I don't think I have been very helpful yet... but I look forward to helping to do deliveries and such.
Jun 25, 2012 7:41 PM

Nov 2011
I'm still pretty active ^_^ and I'll help out more if needed like closing threads that have gone over the limit.

I might post another game in the beginning of next month.
Stark700Jun 25, 2012 7:58 PM
Jun 25, 2012 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
I have removed myself from staff.
Jun 25, 2012 7:57 PM

Mar 2010
If thats how you want it to be fine
Jun 25, 2012 10:16 PM

Apr 2012
Sorry, If I'm of those people that are causing you stress, I'm trying to be on as much as possible and making as many cards as I can, I'll be on more active in the holidays coming up
Jun 25, 2012 10:22 PM

Mar 2010
Your not one iizaninja you've helped me to
Jun 25, 2012 11:22 PM

Jun 2010
I been updating games, but i feel like that you made all the game before I think of one...Hmm. I been inviting a few people, but sometimes I do affiliations too, but not usually affiliations that often this month. I'll try to do more in the future.
Jun 25, 2012 11:24 PM

Jun 2010
ReenaMisa said:
Antalk (Admin): Active

At least 14 people will be remove from staff, due to their "real-life" hiatus status.
Also, Me and Illusion, were talking about these staff who wasn't active. And we determine that we are removing admins. Like right now. I don't give any crap on them, though some of are my friend on MAL, for sakes. I feel like these admins who are their "real-life" damn hiatus should tell the club first, before doing any of those crap in real life.
ReenaMisaJun 25, 2012 11:35 PM
Jun 25, 2012 11:32 PM

Jun 2010
iizaninja said:
Sorry, If I'm of those people that are causing you stress, I'm trying to be on as much as possible and making as many cards as I can, I'll be on more active in the holidays coming up

Happy Almost B-Day :D
Jun 25, 2012 11:34 PM

Mar 2010
Blue quit.
Jun 25, 2012 11:35 PM

Jun 2010
Illusions said:
Blue quit.

I know :O
Jun 25, 2012 11:36 PM

Jun 2010
ReenaMisa said:
ReenaMisa said:
Antalk (Admin): Hiatus

At least 14 people will be remove from staff, due to their "real-life" hiatus status.
Also, Me and Illusion, were talking about these staff who wasn't active. And we determine that we are removing admins. Like right now. I don't give any crap on them, though some of are my friend on MAL, for sakes. I feel like these admins who are their "real-life" damn hiatus should tell the club first, before doing any of those crap in real life.
InjectionJun 25, 2012 11:53 PM
Jun 25, 2012 11:37 PM

Jun 2010
I have to go to sleep, we will talk about things later or tomorrow. I'm still on my semi-hiatus until the 28th.
Jun 25, 2012 11:53 PM

Mar 2010
~.~ I so agree if their on their strike at least leave damn word before hand you made a commitment to the club. I'm getting sick of being promised to have help when no one does that are aren't on hiatus or shit. It's bs.

Goodnight.
Jun 26, 2012 1:02 AM

Mar 2012
hmmm hey whasup people ^^ I've been busy with making all of my cards ... so did I miss anything?
Jun 26, 2012 2:02 AM

Apr 2012
ReenaMisa said:
iizaninja said:

Happy Almost B-Day :D

Haha, thank you :)
Jun 26, 2012 12:49 PM

Dec 2011
@Reena
sorry about the lottery, after all the stuff with angelica happened the club went a bit slow, and I thought we should get everything else straight up and stuff before we start it up again. I know that injection is doing it, Ill try to do it again in a little while >.<

ack sorry for some trouble by being active at some point and than unactive and than active x.x Im still trying to figure stuff out. I also caught a cold and was sick like the last three days ish. And I also started my summer program which sucks. I didn't think I would be this bombed with homework again ._. Ill def. work hard to stay active and talk. Ill start making cards again next month, cuz I just need to sort everything out before this month ends >.< But I understand if you wanna remove me from staff for not talking.... And thanks for the update!
Jun 26, 2012 1:52 PM

Mar 2010
No, it's fine and everything your one of the ones that have helped alot its just bs with the staff that have never helped once, leaving because I put my damn foot down to get them to do their job and so on.
Jun 26, 2012 6:32 PM

Jun 2011
I should have message you guys before but i didn't notify any clubs..I am currently at my aunt's house and i have a small cousin who i babysit all the tme so i check mal t from my phone only for replying to comments on my wall...I will try to get on my computer for more time..i will keep games active, so don't worry...and if you have any deliveries, just send me codes...sorry again for being inactive but i do check club alot and check on games...sorryy my cousin takes too much attention :(
Jun 26, 2012 6:35 PM

Mar 2010
TheAnaBanana said:
I should have message you guys before but i didn't notify any clubs..I am currently at my aunt's house and i have a small cousin who i babysit all the tme so i check mal t from my phone only for replying to comments on my wall...I will try to get on my computer for more time..i will keep games active, so don't worry...and if you have any deliveries, just send me codes...sorry again for being inactive but i do check club alot and check on games...sorryy my cousin takes too much attention :(

Thats fine I already know you help when asked Im not worried about you
Jun 27, 2012 12:06 AM

Jun 2010
rose93 said:
@Reena
sorry about the lottery, after all the stuff with angelica happened the club went a bit slow, and I thought we should get everything else straight up and stuff before we start it up again. I know that injection is doing it, Ill try to do it again in a little while >.<

ack sorry for some trouble by being active at some point and than unactive and than active x.x Im still trying to figure stuff out. I also caught a cold and was sick like the last three days ish. And I also started my summer program which sucks. I didn't think I would be this bombed with homework again ._. Ill def. work hard to stay active and talk. Ill start making cards again next month, cuz I just need to sort everything out before this month ends >.< But I understand if you wanna remove me from staff for not talking.... And thanks for the update!

TheAnaBanana said:

Aww. It's okay. I was thinking of those 14 on that last I just put up. I was not thinking of you guys necessarily.
Jun 29, 2012 3:18 AM

Mar 2010
Roleplaying is going to be added today to the club and club sets will be open today.

I need somone to take my cards and open tomorrow since I wont be on my daughter is turning 1 tomorrow and Im spending the day with her
Jun 29, 2012 2:27 PM

Mar 2010
SOOOO my sister had her 3rd kid yesterday ( 28th june ) Caden. (She has all boys) her 2nd son turned 1 today. And my daughter will be 1 tomorrow. She had natural but with epidural and it failed in the middle of having him and she screamed/cried said she was never having anymore kids that it hurt. (Of course if you have a kid and feel the ripping you know itll hurt like hell) and said if she had sawyer (her 2nd son) like that she would of never had anymore.

So now we have Caden, Sawyer , Adalia. June 28th, June 29th, June 30th all bdays in a row. Which is weird cause I use to be the only june birthday until they came.
Jun 29, 2012 2:29 PM
Nov 2011
My Internet is getting really buggy did you want me to post the RP I made?
Jun 29, 2012 2:53 PM

Mar 2010
Yea, go ahead and post up the rp.
Jun 29, 2012 3:04 PM
Nov 2011
Kay, hope it works out cuz I'm not making a new one XD
Jun 29, 2012 10:00 PM

Oct 2008
@Illusions happy birthday to your daughter! xD
she's lucky to have you as her mom.. :)
Jul 3, 2012 1:45 AM

Jun 2010
Jul 3, 2012 2:06 AM
Oct 2011
Thank u :) Can i partecipate in these two LES?
Jul 5, 2012 1:51 AM

Jun 2010
Jul 8, 2012 1:54 PM

Jul 2010
Hey! I'm going to be inactive from July 11-29 because I'm going on a summer vacation to Europe ^^ But when I come back I'll have a free summer to do whatever needs to be done. So msg me for anything when I get back. Thank you and have a great summer! ♥
Jul 8, 2012 2:34 PM

Dec 2011
Hey Reena :O When are you planning to open those LE and nomination? Im just opening my own LEs since there isn't a list for this month.
Jul 12, 2012 4:43 AM

Dec 2011
Sorry, I'm on hiatus ;__;
School stuffs really makes me busy
Just tell me if there's something you need and I'll try my best to help.
Jul 15, 2012 3:14 PM

Mar 2012
Heey peeps came here for the last time before im going on vacation ^^ I wont be back untill the 1st of august but since thats my b-day I wont be on either.

Have a nice summer! ^^ and see ya soon!
Take care everyone ;)

@Illusion:.... Don't take it the wrong way but... I have a feeling you're a bit mad at me ( or a lot idk)... I hope you arent
Jul 19, 2012 3:49 AM
Oct 2011
Where are the newstellers? I will make some new Les for sure.
Where are the people who makes newstellers?
Jul 19, 2012 11:18 AM

Dec 2011
Uh the newsletter ppl and the newsletter can be found in this:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=414473

But Injection is the only one who can't deliver. I don't really know about the others. For me, I don't deliver the newsletter cuz theres too much and my post limits only 15 lol so. I guess its better to deliver them though so you can get more ppl in it.
Jul 19, 2012 8:02 PM
Apr 2010
Hey I deliver Rose. I can help out. Sorry I have been off and away. But I can help.
Jul 20, 2012 5:37 AM

Dec 2011
oh ok :)! Thanks!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Register for Newsletter ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Injection - Mar 16, 2012

257 by Kunii »»
Oct 7, 2017 3:10 PM

Sticky: » Staff Recruitment [ OPEN ]

Injection - Mar 16, 2012

1 by sienyee »»
May 23, 2016 7:36 AM

Sticky: » Request Your Videos Here [ OPEN ]

Injection - Mar 17, 2012

6 by Injection »»
Jul 16, 2015 8:05 PM

Sticky: » Birthday

Injection - Mar 17, 2012

1 by SibbyChu »»
Jul 16, 2015 3:10 PM

Sticky: » Request a Display Picture (from Injection) - [Open]

AngelicXI - Apr 12, 2012

1 by Injection »»
Sep 9, 2013 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.