Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2012 4:36 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aichi vs Ren, next week looks like Aichi is using Psyqualia again
Mar 16, 2012 6:03 PM

Sep 2007
Too slow at first, the fight is very good ...
And i hope Aichi will not deceive Kourin (yes i'm for a shipping of the two of them).
In the preview, it's look like Aichi is trying to fight against Psyqualia.
Mar 16, 2012 8:06 PM

Jun 2010
I don't know why, but I was getting a whole War of the Worlds thing if they used Psyqualia.

Next episode will be interesting because of the Psyqualia.

Mar 16, 2012 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
It sounds like Aichi's rejected Psyqualia, but from the images at the preview, he does end up using it, and that Blaster Dark seems to be Aichi too. And the trio seem to be rooting for a Psyquallia-filled battle too.
Strange that there's supposed to be experienced users of it next season, and yet it's hinted that they've never seen two users battle it out. Is next season going to be the first international event or something?

So Aichi's rejected the dark side, and chosen to walk in the light. And I like how it's impressed upon us that Ren has rejected his friendships (the other two/three former members of AL4), while Aichi has the support of his friends driving him, and it very much shows in their deck choices.

Will the final two episodes be the rest of the battle, or battle and a 'cool down'?

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Mar 17, 2012 3:24 AM

Jul 2009
Even if Aichi were to 'fall to the dark side', it would be a 'good vs bad' battle, with Ren as evil/bad and Aichi as good/light.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 17, 2012 7:03 AM
Jun 2011
the title say the truth of psyqualia that mean we will learn everything about this power in the next episode
Mar 17, 2012 7:06 AM

Aug 2010
Yea that was reaaaaaallly slow, they're exchanging words like there's no tomorrow :I welp Ren's psyqualia is getting stronger and stronger and it seems like Aichi's gonna end up falling to the dark side when he summons Blaster Dark next epi (just a bit, but hey I can wish D:) Blaster Blade probably ends up saving Aichi, well not saving but balancing out Blaster Dark's lust of power-ability thing lolz
Mar 17, 2012 3:52 PM

Dec 2007
I expected it to be this slow. I'm assuming next week isn't going to be the end, either. This fight probably won't end for another two weeks.

Now, it'll be good to see how Aichi ends up giving into Psyqualia next episode. I guess having Blaster Dark in his deck is what pushes him over. (Of course, we all know he has it in his deck because of Majesty Lord Blaster.)

And still waiting to see any flashback or indication to Suiko giving Aichi that choice between the light and dark cards.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Aug 13, 2013 7:32 PM

Nov 2011
This match feels like Ren is on complete steroids.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 62 Discussion

vanissa45 - Mar 9, 2012

21 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.