Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 17, 2012 1:02 AM

Jun 2011
omg
Mar 17, 2012 1:04 AM

Jun 2011
Chihiro, must be a vintage devil. I KNEW IT.
Mar 17, 2012 1:15 AM

Oct 2010
Let's see...
There's a girl, who went out of her way, mustered all of her inner strength to confess her love to this one particular guy that she likes for quite sometimes, but all she got back from him was a blunt "Yo, this was just a game and I just trolled you hard! Like it?" And not long after her heartbroken event, she now have to witness this guy tricking her good friend into loving him. Whatever is she going to do?

All that rage *LOL* freaking bystanders. Let me tell you all of a sudden that the world is going down and the only way to save it is for some girl to fall in love with some guy and see how well you process that thought.
She isn't doing the right thing, but she's being human.

In all seriousness though, I do hope that shit would hit the fan real hard, because it'll only make Keima's radiance shine even brighter by the time he got through it all. We ain't reading some herpity derp derp shoujo manga people, we're observing how God is going to beat this game.
Mar 17, 2012 1:49 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Noooo, Chihiroooo!!! You were my fav char from the girls there ;-;
That's why though, I'm gonna believe in you and trust that you did with a plan in mind. They explained to her pretty obviously the situation and Chihiro isn't the type to destroy everything just cause! I didn't make her my favorite for nothing! She's gonna prove she has a plan >_< I believe in you Chihiroooo<3 >.<

EDIT: So much hate for Chihiro o.o Like it or not, she was a good chara and doubt this will be the end of her. To Chihiro I trust!
And she wasn't a slut >_> She just wanted to find love in all the wrong places >_> It's not like she wanted sex >_>
Mar 17, 2012 1:56 AM
Apr 2011
I certainly do not approve of Chihiro's actions, but they're understandable... Keima was a dick to her, you reap what you sow. But damn, the timing! Things do NOT look good right now.
Mar 17, 2012 2:45 AM

Jun 2010
Bloodios said:
Let's see...
There's a girl, who went out of her way, mustered all of her inner strength to confess her love to this one particular guy that she likes for quite sometimes, but all she got back from him was a blunt "Yo, this was just a game and I just trolled you hard! Like it?" And not long after her heartbroken event, she now have to witness this guy tricking her good friend into loving him. Whatever is she going to do?

All that rage *LOL* freaking bystanders. Let me tell you all of a sudden that the world is going down and the only way to save it is for some girl to fall in love with some guy and see how well you process that thought.

In all seriousness though, I do hope that shit would hit the fan real hard, because it'll only make Keima's radiance shine even brighter by the time he got through it all. We ain't reading some herpity derp derp shoujo manga people, we're observing how God is going to beat this game.

The problem she already fucking know about the vintage and the goddesses. She fucking knows Keima did that to save the world. She is a fucking bitch that confesses to any guy back then. What keima said would not have that much impact. She's a fucking bitch and that's that.
Mar 17, 2012 2:53 AM
Jun 2009
Bloodios said:
Let's see...

Lol you serious? Chihiro is a desperate whore. She confessed to every boy in the school and they all rejected her.

That's why she "settled" for Keima. She thinks Keima is beneath her.
Mar 17, 2012 3:04 AM
Mar 2009
Chihiro isn't ugly at all. Her cat eyes are more expressive and interesting than your usual round eyes.

She isn't a slut. Everyone knows that she never liked the guys she confessed to, she did that just because she wanted "to shine".

Also, nobody is saying something about Ayumi's behaviour. She lied to Chihiro all the time, even now, after she just dated him, without before talking to her. But Ayumi's fans are so biased that they can't see how horrible Ayumi has been with Chihiro
RyutaiMar 17, 2012 3:07 AM
Mar 17, 2012 3:47 AM

Sep 2009
Wow! I have no idea where this is going to go. Sure looks like a mess at this point, unless it's all part of some plan.
Mar 17, 2012 3:52 AM

Dec 2011
haha Chihiro represents real girls the most effective way. That is a hell of a way to get revenge xD
Though true that she was harshly dumped by Keima, it's still annoying to see her ruining Keima's plan to save the town, to save HER =="
Mar 17, 2012 3:58 AM

Jul 2010
What a twist! Definitely didn't see that coming, but it is understandable after all what Chihiro has been through, that she would tell Ayumi the truth. I do think it'll hurt her and cause them to fight over Keima. I hope Keima can still pull it off the conquest. I don't want vintage to win!
Mar 17, 2012 4:23 AM

Nov 2011
Wow Chihiro has really flipped the script with this. She must be hurt at how Keima tried to conquer er, then dumped and move to Ayumi I don't know how Keima is going to recover, but now im looking forward even more to the next chap
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 4:25 AM

Oct 2011
FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!! FUCKING DIE CHIHIRO!!!
Mar 17, 2012 5:18 AM

Feb 2010
olol Chihiro pulled out a big one^^
Mar 17, 2012 5:18 AM
Jan 2008
I love this chapter.

It makes it so easy to tell real men from children, just by their reaction to it.

Keep crying; your tears are delicious.
Mar 17, 2012 5:25 AM

Oct 2010
-MgZ_ said:
The problem she already fucking know about the vintage and the goddesses. She fucking knows Keima did that to save the world. She is a fucking bitch that confesses to any guy back then. What keima said would not have that much impact. She's a fucking bitch and that's that.
All she got was a hazy explanation, and obviously can't comprehend the gravity of the situation just from that. What does it matter what she have done prior to having her gap filled up? Have she confessed to any other guy after that? And aside from the fact that Keima was the first guy she's really serious about, no other guy had ever lead her on then humiliated her the same way Keima did (they all turned her down right away.) Impact? That alone dealt a good chunk.
coolxal said:
Lol you serious? Chihiro is a desperate whore. She confessed to every boy in the school and they all rejected her.

*LOL* Let's seriously think about this for a moment, all she did was confessing and got rejected, right? It's not like she spread her legs for the boys to plow her hole, right? So how is she a whore exactly? If this relationship doesn't work, you should move on and try to start a different one, that's just being realistic. Or what? Should Chihiro have slit her wrist and hung herself after her first rejection?

Let's also remember that Chihiro was simply trying to fill the gap in her heart back then. After Keima successfully filled up that gap, she never confessed to any other boy, did she? And by the way, almost everyone in that school looks down on Keima, so what were you trying to say exactly? But that's beside the point and does her behaviors during that confession really seems like someone who looks down on Keima?

Chihiro was interested in Keima before her capture, and unlike before, her confession isn't just some attempt at trying to fill the gap (as it's no longer needed), it's her first genuine confession. She no longer thinks everything she does is futile, like before. She gave it her all. She was dead serious about it this time. Wakaki-sensei didn't make her say that Keima might have been the one she's really interested in for no reason, you know.
Mar 17, 2012 5:31 AM
Mar 2009
Bloodios said:
-MgZ_ said:
All she got was a hazy explanation, and obviously can't comprehend the gravity of the situation just from that. What does it matter what she have done prior to having her gap filled up? Have she confessed to any other guy after that? And aside from the fact that Keima was the first guy she's really serious about, no other guy had ever lead her on then humiliated her the same way Keima did (they all turned her down right away.) Impact? That alone dealt a good chunk.
coolxal said:

*LOL* Let's seriously think about this for a moment, all she did was confessing and got rejected, right? It's not like she spread her legs for the boys to plow her hole, right? So how is she a whore exactly? If this relationship doesn't work, you should move on and try to start a different one, that's just being realistic. Or what? Should Chihiro have slit her wrist and hung herself after her first rejection?

Let's also remember that Chihiro was simply trying to fill the gap in her heart back then. After Keima successfully filled up that gap, she never confessed to any other boy, did she? And by the way, almost everyone in that school looks down on Keima, so what were you trying to say exactly? But that's beside the point and does her behaviors during that confession really seems like someone who looks down on Keima?

Chihiro was interested in Keima before her capture, and unlike before, her confession isn't just some attempt at trying to fill the gap (as it's no longer needed), it's her first genuine confession. She no longer thinks everything she does is futile, like before. She gave it her all. She was dead serious about it this time. Wakaki-sensei didn't make her say that Keima might have been the one she's really interested in for no reason, you know.

Your post is great, but haters gonna hate. Some people here are saying tons of nonsense stuff.
Mar 17, 2012 5:35 AM

Aug 2009
Ch-Chihiro... What did you just do?
It must be Vintage. Vintage must be involved in this. O-Or maybe she has a plan... a great plan that needs her to be like this. /thinkingpositively.
Mar 17, 2012 6:29 AM

Nov 2007
what a cockblock! it makes sense though girls always bad mouth the person once they're rejected
Mar 17, 2012 7:09 AM

May 2011
Lol @ people hating on Keima when he put Chihiro down and then hating on Chihiro when he does this. Kinda hypocritical but it's human. I'm not angry at what she did. It's all a part of female drama, right? It'd be weird if she just played along with no real explanation.

Also, hooray for the Ayumi fanservice.
Mar 17, 2012 7:42 AM

Mar 2012
What with all the hate for Chihiro.
She did what most "normal girl" would do, i think.
Can't wait for Ayumi reaction to that.
Mar 17, 2012 7:52 AM
Feb 2012
Wow, I may actually be in the minority and actually like this chapter. As much as I want to see things move forward, it would be pretty boring if Keima could just finish all this in a few seconds and move on. I feel like people are overreacting just a bit. Yeah, Chihiro messed up, but everybody is treating this as her just trying to be a bitch instead of just looking out for her friend.
Mar 17, 2012 8:33 AM

Jun 2009
- Chihiro's rejection chapter 86 posts
- This chapter 74 posts and counting

Just as keikaku Chihiro.
Mar 17, 2012 8:33 AM

Jun 2010
I felt sorry for Chihiro because Keima was leading her on and then he dumped her. But let's face it.. he would never have pursued her in the first place if the fate of the world wasn't resting on it. She is a very flawed human being and if Keima had to chose any of the conquered girls to love Chihiro would be at the very bottom of that list.
Mar 17, 2012 8:47 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
I facepalmed at the fact that most people failed to see what was really happening.

It's so obvious what just happened. It will be explained in the next chapter.

I am surprised that people are so gullible? People are probably not as experienced in reading manga yet.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 17, 2012 9:57 AM

Mar 2009
cant blame chihiro....

looks like getting revenge was more important than saving the world...

cant w8 for the next chapter.... maybe there's a meaning in what chihiro did....
Mar 17, 2012 11:43 AM

Dec 2010
Dnt see why people feel so sorry for Chihiro; what she did was a bitch move through and through; there are ways to handle these situations, and even if the explanation she got from Haqua wasn't clear she should have had some common sense and perhaps say this ain't the time; i'll look into it myself, what she did was nothing but a bitch act of jealousy, she put herself above everyone else; because even if she knew it to be true (the world crisis) with that look... on that page... i dnt think she really cared; I lost all sympathy past chapters might have given me for Chihiro, she was always shallow but this was a new low.
Mar 17, 2012 12:39 PM
Jul 2009
I can't really blame Chihiro for wanting to protect the feelings of who is her best friend, if you look at it from a normal persons point of view lets go over the checklist.

1. In the park when Vintage was about to attack, they played it off as some sort of act. Chihiro being the ... not so smart character obviously believed it.

2. The fact that Keima is a game nerd quotes like "Saving the world" probably doesnt mean much, probably just a WTF moment.

3. Chihiro not getting the FULL story, she got a brief explanation which was that they needed the power within Ayumi to save the world, how they get that power ... by making her fall in love but through her eyes Keima is toying with her feelings.

Maybe a full explanation would have helped but nonetheless the way Keima played with her feelings and then aims for Ayumi but treating her as if its a game can surely piss someone uninformed.

Quite a twist, I cant wait for the next episode hopefully they can fix this problem among problems.
Mar 17, 2012 1:05 PM

Nov 2011
DAFUQ? Chihiro u bitch that was one big ass move. thank u for fucking up the hole plan.
Mar 17, 2012 1:33 PM
Aug 2011
I hope Keima planned this so that we could have a nice counter-twist
Mar 17, 2012 2:32 PM
Mar 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Dnt see why people feel so sorry for Chihiro; what she did was a bitch move through and through; there are ways to handle these situations, and even if the explanation she got from Haqua wasn't clear she should have had some common sense and perhaps say this ain't the time; i'll look into it myself, what she did was nothing but a bitch act of jealousy, she put herself above everyone else; because even if she knew it to be true (the world crisis) with that look... on that page... i dnt think she really cared; I lost all sympathy past chapters might have given me for Chihiro, she was always shallow but this was a new low.

Yeah, sure...Chihiro is the one who should have had a "bit of common sense"...
Why hasn't Keima had a bit of common sense, apologizing to her after he dumped her in the worst way possible? It was really necessary being so harsh? And the day after, he also told her that her hurt feelings were "a trivial stuff"...Yeah, he is so sensitive. Ok, he has a mission, but he must learn to respect people's feelings.
Why hasn't Ayumi had a bit of common sense, telling her best friend the truth, instead to continue to lie to her the whole time? Also now, at Miyako's home, even if she has just dated Keima, when Chihiro asked her if she liked him, she lied! She is continuing to hid her relation with him... Wow, such a nice and honest friend..

Everyone treated Chihiro like shit, hurting her feelings. Everyone betrayed her trust. Keima played with her feelings. She just found out that her best friend was already in a realtion with him, even if she pretended to root for her.
Now, Chihiro should trust Haqua, a weird girl she just met, about the fact that Keima is the hero who is saving the world...how? Playing with the heart of the girls. Yeah, this makes really sense.
It doesn't matter if she saw Haqua fighting with a Vintage member, how is this the confirmation that she can trust her or trust Keima, when they are trying to manipulate Ayumi?

Seriously guys...you are just haters.

Also, Chihiro isn't shallow at all. She is a complete round character, and the one who creates the greatest and interesting developments.

You should be betrayed both by the person you like and your best friend in the same day, then I want to see how much "common sense" you would have.
She is a human being, not a toy.
Mar 17, 2012 3:34 PM

Jul 2008
Inb4 next chapter Chihiro handle the case like a boss in a way that help Keima and is labeled a hero on all of internet.
Mar 17, 2012 5:15 PM

Oct 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:
Inb4 next chapter Chihiro handle the case like a boss in a way that help Keima and is labeled a hero on all of internet.
That might happen, but I would rather see the crap hit the fan real hard and then observe how Keima would drag himself out of that mess. I mean, I like Chihiro and all, but Keima should be the only one leading the stage, be it walking through a field of flowers or stomping on a pile of pungent feces. His should be the only radiance that shines.
Mar 17, 2012 8:54 PM

Dec 2010
Ryutai said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Yeah, sure...Chihiro is the one who should have had a "bit of common sense"...
Why hasn't Keima had a bit of common sense, apologizing to her after he dumped her in the worst way possible? It was really necessary being so harsh? And the day after, he also told her that her hurt feelings were "a trivial stuff"...Yeah, he is so sensitive. Ok, he has a mission, but he must learn to respect people's feelings.
Why hasn't Ayumi had a bit of common sense, telling her best friend the truth, instead to continue to lie to her the whole time? Also now, at Miyako's home, even if she has just dated Keima, when Chihiro asked her if she liked him, she lied! She is continuing to hid her relation with him... Wow, such a nice and honest friend..

Everyone treated Chihiro like shit, hurting her feelings. Everyone betrayed her trust. Keima played with her feelings. She just found out that her best friend was already in a realtion with him, even if she pretended to root for her.
Now, Chihiro should trust Haqua, a weird girl she just met, about the fact that Keima is the hero who is saving the world...how? Playing with the heart of the girls. Yeah, this makes really sense.
It doesn't matter if she saw Haqua fighting with a Vintage member, how is this the confirmation that she can trust her or trust Keima, when they are trying to manipulate Ayumi?

Seriously guys...you are just haters.

Also, Chihiro isn't shallow at all. She is a complete round character, and the one who creates the greatest and interesting developments.

You should be betrayed both by the person you like and your best friend in the same day, then I want to see how much "common sense" you would have.
She is a human being, not a toy.

If we are all haters then you are nothing more than a Chihiro fan boy; she IS shallow; she asked every guy out just to find a way to fill her void of emptiness because she couldn't do it another way; if she liked Keima from before like she claims she did then she was asking out other guys while really liking Keima... your right Chihiro is human a disgusting one at that; its like i said she put her self above everyone; what does she gain from what she did? you really think she is doing it for Ayumi; is that honestly your argument; cuz that will get torn man, she did it out of jealousy, for herself and no one else. Also do you think Keima needs to prioritize some ones feelings over the world? nice order you got there. Lastly it was needed to be harsh; otherwise she would interfere, he needed to push her out of the way so he could conquer the next goddess without interference; its not like he didn't feel bad about it; they even had an entire chapter on his guilt.
Mar 17, 2012 9:37 PM
Jan 2009
undead_blopa said:
She's a total bitch, that Chihiro, How does she dare prevent her friend to fall into a meticulously calculated scheme made by someone who not only does not love her, but will also drag Ayumi into some dangerous plot no one cared to properly explain?

Seriously people, those who would not have acted like Chihiro in that same situation are worse than trash.

Fucking brilliant. This explains all that I wanted to say.

On the other side, it's too soon to rule out the possibility of all of this being part of the plan.

Brilliant chapter; not only are we all speculating wildly, but the chapter is spurring all kinds of reactions and intrigue. This is the type of chapter any Mangaka should aim for. Well played, Mr. Wakaki, well played.
Mar 17, 2012 9:50 PM
Sep 2011
WHY????!!!! MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!
I knew Keima must've had something coming, but THIS?!
Really Chihiro?!
Mar 17, 2012 10:07 PM

Dec 2010
Chihiro now deserves a spot on my favourite character list.
Mar 17, 2012 10:20 PM

Mar 2008
go Chihiro!!! add a hardcore level to the god
Mar 17, 2012 10:50 PM

Nov 2010
TWGOK character points after this chapter in my eye:

Chihiro Points :
- Decreased since she made a horrible moves.
+ Upped many times since now she's the character with deepest (and the most realstic) exploration so far.
? The future points will be determined by later chapters. Now she can fall into greatest heroine or become a great "semi-antagonist"

Ayumi Points :
Now all the points so far become not so relevant anymore. How good will she become will be determined after this chapter.

Keima Points :
+++ NOW IS FINALLY THE TIME FOR YOU TO SHINE, KEIMA!!!
Time for character development, time for manly move.

Crossing finger for epic TWGOK storyline. Epic turning point chapter.

Edit : And lol to so many butthurt for chihiro.
Mar 17, 2012 10:53 PM
Jul 2010
crazy and unexpected!!! totally going to make it an obstacle for Keima-kun.
Dang, oh well... lets see what happens next week
Mar 18, 2012 12:00 AM
May 2009
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Mar 18, 2012 3:51 AM
Mar 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:

If we are all haters then you are nothing more than a Chihiro fan boy; she IS shallow; she asked every guy out just to find a way to fill her void of emptiness because she couldn't do it another way; if she liked Keima from before like she claims she did then she was asking out other guys while really liking Keima...

You can't see the difference between how Chihiro sees herself, and how Wakaki is developing her character. She is "shallow" inside the story, because she thinks she has not any special qualities, but, from the point of view of her characterization, she is very complex, with all her good and bad sides. Perfect characters are shallow, from a narrative point of view, not the ones with faults.
She can't be stereotyped in some archetype of the galges heroines, that is the reason why Keima can't understand her at all.
Yeah, she already liked Keima, also when she was confessing to other guys, but probably she was in denial and not fully aware about her true feelings.
The reason why she confessed to them has been explained very well in the manga, she was trying only to be special in that way...Do you think this was an immature behaviour? Yes, it was! But it's for this that I like her, she is human, she has faults, but she can also change. In fact, after her first arc, she stopped to confess to random guys, and she tried to become "special" creating her band.
Also her romantic evolution is great: as she told during her date with Keima, before it would have been embarrassing to her, being seen together with him in front of other people (you know, Keima is the worst weirdo in the school), but now she finally could accept her feelings for him, because she doesn't care anymore about what other people can think.

your right Chihiro is human a disgusting one at that; its like i said she put her self above everyone; what does she gain from what she did? you really think she is doing it for Ayumi; is that honestly your argument; cuz that will get torn man, she did it out of jealousy, for herself and no one else. Also do you think Keima needs to prioritize some ones feelings over the world? nice order you got there. Lastly it was needed to be harsh; otherwise she would interfere, he needed to push her out of the way so he could conquer the next goddess without interference; its not like he didn't feel bad about it; they even had an entire chapter on his guilt.

Chihiro is still emotionally broken. You want she can really understand everything is happening around her even if nobody gave her some proper explanations, and, if I was in her, I wouldn't trust Haqua and Keima so easily. Keima is manipulating Ayumi, and I'm sure she is really afraid for her. Do you rememember the panel with her inner thought "don't come Ayumi, it's a trap!" That was an inner thought, so, how an inner thought can be fake????
Now, when she told the truth to Ayumi, she could have acted for protecting her, but also for jealousy, for the pain she is still feeling, for anger...so, what? This only shows how complex are her emotions. You don't understand that I don't like perfect, cute and moe characters, but multidimensional and unpredictable characters.
About Keima...if Keima had treated Chihiro like a human being, rather than as a toy, now everything would have been easier also for him.
I know that he was sorry for what he did to her, but he could at least apologizing to her the next day.
Also, if you think that I'm disliking Keima for being so harsh and insensitive, you are wrong: again, I don't like perfect heroes, I like human characters with all their faults. I like to see Keima not like "god", but like a normal human being.
I never liked Ayumi, because I always thought her character isn't that developed, but her being dishonest with Chihiro, is making her more human, and I'm appreciating this...yeah, it's morallly wrong...but I'm liking it exactly because it is morally wrong.
RyutaiMar 18, 2012 3:58 AM
Mar 18, 2012 9:26 AM
Jul 2011
Ryutai said:

About Keima...if Keima had treated Chihiro like a human being, rather than as a toy, now everything would have been easier also for him.
I know that he was sorry for what he did to her, but he could at least apologizing to her the next day.
Also, if you think that I'm disliking Keima for being so harsh and insensitive, you are wrong: again, I don't like perfect heroes, I like human characters with all their faults. I like to see Keima not like "god", but like a normal human being.

Naah . . keima just a boy who like play game. how can you expect him to be as mature as any trivial hero
Mar 18, 2012 1:35 PM

Sep 2011
What the faaaaaak!??????? Why the hell did she do that? Ok I see for sure now she is a normal girl
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 18, 2012 2:39 PM

Jan 2010
i love how everybody now hates Chihiro ....
But what she told was the truth anyways ... lets see how kami-sama react to this
Mar 19, 2012 3:18 PM

Mar 2012
people keep on defending Chihiro about Keima dumping her;
even though people forgot how much she used to make fun of Keima
seriously re read the chapters Chihiro was a gigantic bitch towards Keima back then...
Mar 19, 2012 4:03 PM
Feb 2012
Dragonslayer9000 said:
seriously re read the chapters Chihiro was a gigantic bitch towards Keima back then...

Nobody is forgetting that Chihiro made fun of Keima. It's just that, when everybody in the school makes fun of him on a regular basis, one girl doing it isn't really that spectacular. Whenever she does make fun of him, it's rarely anything more severe than name calling and whenever it does get worse than that, it's after he's already insulted her himself. She wasn't being a bitch towards him anymore than anybody else was, so why single her out of the larger group?
Mar 19, 2012 4:34 PM

Apr 2010
Dragonslayer9000 said:

Ayumi did the same thing as well back then.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Mar 19, 2012 10:13 PM

Feb 2009
oh god why? chihiro no baka!!!
Mar 21, 2012 7:42 AM
Jul 2009
lool! shes sucha troll
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.