Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Persona 4
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2012 9:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It doesn't begin with Velvet room, but continuous of last ep. with no OP. Kuma with Nanako after the uncle was not able to arrive on time and everyone's crying.

That bad guy in the hospital?!... He is the next victim in the TV!! Everyone wants him to be in the TV, but not the girls. The main guy almost did it. He wants a way to understand and forgive him.

While thinking, they realized that Kuma's missing. And the snow made them call for night. After sending everyone away, the guy is sad, and Junez guy came back to let him cry on him.

Kuma was never reached. And the hint was that letter? The group tries to understand what happened from the bad guy's side. When those incidents happens (April 11), he first saw the TV, showing the woman and that TV can be drawn into. At first, all he did was to warn them about it, but they don't believe in what he said and they all died. So when he saw the girl who owns the yokan, he decided to put every victims into the safe places.

Kuma realized that he cannot do anything for the cousin girl, and said he said he cannot be with them. Seems like Kuma's goodbyes rescued her.

Velvet room... in summary of the series.

When everyone's thinking about the incidents, the guy finished that noodle in short time. Detective "guy" saying something that there must be someone who knows everything, and the main guy realized something (is that Kuma??). Then entering ED.
tsubasaloverMar 15, 2012 11:50 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 15, 2012 10:00 AM

May 2009
Seriously, if the whole series had been as engaging as these last episodes have been, it would have been much better.
Anyway, is it me or did that semi-hug count as Yosuke's SL? LOL I'm gonna laugh if that's true.
Mar 15, 2012 10:02 AM

May 2010
I know this is serious but, I kinda lmao'd at the un-implied yuri that was the hugging of Chie and Yukiko.. Anywho...My heart is breaking for the team and Doji..

Midnight Channel appeared out of nowhere, it's not even a rainy night, wonder why, especially since the one supposedly controlling the mid-night channel is captured... Narukami almost messed up, awesome scene though, dragging Namatame like that. Narukami actually crying, he's come around full circle and actually shows emotions...

-Volume 5 out March 21st-

Namatame's side of the story was told, seems like he wasn't truly the one doing everything, looks like he only did the kidnappings, with "no" bad intentions...Anyways, Nanako recovers, as she should have since the team didn't do anything "drastic"...

Yu obtains the Empress Arcana from Margaret.

Next Scent: The World Is Full Of Shit - As a gamer, this title made me jizz, so excited for next ep.

Decent episode, still going strong. 4/5.

Miya_F_Exia said:
Anyway, is it me or did that semi-hug count as Yosuke's SL? LOL I'm gonna laugh if that's true.

If so, I would seriously be disappointed.
Mar 15, 2012 10:08 AM

May 2009
The quality of the streaming was REALLY bad, so I don't know if his card appeared in the ending or something (wasn't it like that that we got to knew which SLs were finished? I never payed that much attention to this anyway). The quality was so messed up that I mistook MC for Kanji when he began to drag Nagatame towards the TV LOL
More about the episode, I really liked how their "clash" with Namatame was a really tense one, with the MC going totally crazy while half of the team tries to spare Namatame's life and the other half wants "justice" (LOL with Nanako's Arcana being called Justice this seems like such an irony). I always thought this was by far the best part of the game and it is much better in here.
Mar 15, 2012 10:16 AM

May 2010
i told ya, the quality is enough to make a person go blind. Anyways, you can tell if it was maxed out if there are two little caps in the book with one of the team members. I couldn't tell as I wasn't paying attention to the ED, lol..

I agree. This was the best part in the game, and the anime did it "justice". I also have to say, the Teddie scenes were also done a bit better, IMO..
Mar 15, 2012 10:44 AM

Nov 2007
Agreeing about the quality of streaming. I wasn't sure if I saw correctly about Narugami being comforted by Yosuke (or another guy?) after he sent the girls away saying he's fine (semi-hug part that the two above mentioning).
tsubasaloverMar 15, 2012 11:17 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 15, 2012 12:06 PM
Feb 2012
In the ending, I hope that Yu will have said "the murder".
Mar 15, 2012 3:09 PM

May 2009
Re-watched it with better quality. I may be a little hypocrite in what I'm saying, but while Yukiko/Chie hug gave me a bit of a yuri vibe like RealScreamer mentioned as well, the semi-hug between MC and Yosuke didn't give me an yaoi vibe. Maybe it's because the position in which Yukiko and Chie were was...strange, to say the least. Between MC and Yosuke it seemed more like a friend lending a shoulder. I thought it was a nice touch (but it will be regarded as yaoi...well, whatever, to each his own lol).

Also, now that I can see clearly, it's nice that everyone was actually crying for Nanako. In the game it seemed like only the girls cried for her. The scene was handled very nicely. I'm happy that the end of the tv series is surprising me in a positive way. Now we just need to know whether they'll rush the ending or not.
Mar 16, 2012 12:34 PM

Oct 2011
Miya_F_Exia said:
Seriously, if the whole series had been as engaging as these last episodes have been, it would have been much better.

This. Unfortunately the producers thought a more light hearted take would be better. While the comedy has hit the spot, Persona 4, at times, was reduced to a basic highschool anime.

To me the anime has a beginning (first eight or so episodes), a middle (up until episode 20), and an end (the rest). The beginning and end act as the serious framing of the series, and so it's easy when watching the middle to forget there's a murder to be solved! I think more incorporation of the social links into the main body of the story should have been done, although it's understandable given the limited number of episodes available.

Unfortunately the first 8 episodes were no where close to these last 3 in terms of quality or coherence. As a fan of the game I've loved every minute of the anime, but I feel those less familiar will be less satisfied. The issue of coherence is probably the biggest flaw in episodes 1-8, and could have been addressed. Tis indeed a pity that the writers take until 10 or so to get into the flow of things.
Mar 16, 2012 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
It was pretty good, but Nanako dying then reviving so fast is kinda derp, and how she magically revived is also pretty hard to stomach. >_>

3/5, 5/5 if you ignore the Nanako issue.
Mar 16, 2012 12:45 PM

May 2010
So not only did he obtain the Empress, but Judgement aswell. To add on, he did not max out Yosuke's social link... Wonder which Judgement persona he will use.

Also, a "light hearted take" was basically the game until the scenes with the murders occurred, then it would get back into light hearted-ness since Persona 4 was kinda inconsistent with atmosphere surrounding things, I feel..

Miya_F_Exia said:
Re-watched it with better quality. I may be a little hypocrite in what I'm saying, but while Yukiko/Chie hug gave me a bit of a yuri vibe like RealScreamer mentioned as well, the semi-hug between MC and Yosuke didn't give me an yaoi vibe. Maybe it's because the position in which Yukiko and Chie were was...strange, to say the least. Between MC and Yosuke it seemed more like a friend lending a shoulder. I thought it was a nice touch (but it will be regarded as yaoi...well, whatever, to each his own lol).

There was something deff wrong with the Chie/Yukiko hug, more than likely was positioning. But yes, the Yosuke/Narukami hug didn't give off "yaoi" vibes like all the girls will make it seem like on Tumblr, it was a nice touch, was even better that they didn't have Yosuke say anything and was just there for him.
Mar 16, 2012 1:13 PM

Jun 2011
Really touching to see Nanako die and her being alive again was OMG! it was still freaking cool that a miracle happened. This is too engaging i want to know more 'NEXT SCENT'
Mar 16, 2012 3:22 PM

Jan 2008
FUCK, NAOTO WAS SO DAMN SEXY WHEN SHE WAS TOTALLY OKAY WITH KILLING NAMATAME WHEN THE REST OF THE GIRLS WERE LIKE "HONOZ DON'T DO EET".

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.
Mar 16, 2012 3:52 PM

Nov 2011
Beginning of the ep: NO NANAKO
Near the end: YAAA NANAKO IS ALIVE

Serious i got teary eye in this ep epsically with Yu crying thinking if letting the guy live was the right choice and crying on Yosuke.

Also when i saw Yu dragging the guy towards the t.v. i was like no no no are they going for the bad ending but in the end that didnt happen so good.

Other things to mention he finally finish the big ass bowl and quickly too, plus with the max social link music playing the the background after finishing it. And speaking of social links he got judgment and empress.

Now for ppl who played the game its obvious who the real killer is and the title for the next ep the world is full of shit or something like that i was like wow creative title.
Mar 16, 2012 4:07 PM

Apr 2010
Great episode, I like how it ended: "I know who the culprit is...", letting the viewers some time to think about who could be. Just as in a whodunnit story, the detective proclamation.
Mar 16, 2012 4:23 PM
Dec 2007
Solkiskey said:
It was pretty good, but Nanako dying then reviving so fast is kinda derp, and how she magically revived is also pretty hard to stomach. >_>

That happens in the game though. Blame Kuma Ouji for the unexplainable miracle.

As for people complaining about too much highschool comedy and yada-yada, did you really play the game? More than half of it IS highschool shenanigans. The mystery elements get together at the middle of the game and at the end when shit hits the fan and the puzzle starts falling into place. Persona 4 is, overall, a much brighter story than the rest of the Persona series. Beyond facing themselves, most of the game is spent on the gang hanging out, having fun, etc,etc.

Mar 16, 2012 4:38 PM

May 2009
Good episode :D
Mar 16, 2012 6:07 PM

Jan 2008
Well, since I've heard before of people seemingly come back to life before after being pronounced dead, but in reality only just had their heart temporarily stopped for one reason or another....I guess it's not unusual to see it here. That makes me a happy though about the direction the ending is going.
Mar 16, 2012 6:38 PM

May 2011
The tension is heating up! And the culprit is getting closer to be found out.

2 episodes left.
Mar 16, 2012 6:54 PM

Mar 2010
tsubasalover said:

That bad guy in the hospital?!... He is the next victim in the TV!!

No, the shadow's talking so clearly during the Midnight Channel segment normally means that the person in question is already in the TV, not that he's the next person predicted to go. Since Namatame isn't in there anymore, but was, it means that even though he left, his shadow is still hanging out in there since he never faced it.

Aaaand I'm pretty sure the Nanako thing is going to be explained in the next episode (I don't remember very well what exactly the deal was but I know it had to do with Kuma, who's already unexplainable, so it works).
That which does not kill us... still hurts like bloody hell.
Gee, thanks, Nietzsche.
Mar 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Jul 2009
Actually, I kinda agree with Nanako reviving being kinda weird, because they've changed the order from the game, which makes the gap between her 'death' and revival much longer- and there's a lot of difference between an hour or so and a whole day when it comes to things like that.

Besides that, I really enjoyed this episode. The last few have been great.
Tee hee hee, I wonder who the culprit could be~
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Mar 16, 2012 7:26 PM

Sep 2008
Hanamura is such a fucking bro.
I was totally cheering for the people that wanted that asshole killed, even with his circumstances revealed later on.

I really want to know who the murderer is though... I could totally spoil it for myself, but I'll try my best not to.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2012 7:26 PM
Dec 2007
OtakuLiz said:
tsubasalover said:

That bad guy in the hospital?!... He is the next victim in the TV!!

No, the shadow's talking so clearly during the Midnight Channel segment normally means that the person in question is already in the TV, not that he's the next person predicted to go. Since Namatame isn't in there anymore, but was, it means that even though he left, his shadow is still hanging out in there since he never faced it.

Aaaand I'm pretty sure the Nanako thing is going to be explained in the next episode (I don't remember very well what exactly the deal was but I know it had to do with Kuma, who's already unexplainable, so it works).
Revival deal:
HawthorneKitty said:
Hanamura is such a fucking bro.
I was totally cheering for the people that wanted that asshole killed, even with his circumstances revealed later on.

I really want to know who the murderer is though... I could totally spoil it for myself, but I'll try my best not to.
There's some clues already. 1)He knows where Yuu lives.
2)He knows Yuu was saving people, meaning he has to have a position where he can keep an eye on him or his movements.
3)He was confident enough to actually put a letter in the letterbox of a police detective. Which means even if someone saw him/her put the letter he wouldn't have looked out of place or suspicious.
4)He's "not" insane, unlike the last two nutcases., as we can see from the fact he was calmly typing the letter for Yuu a few episodes back.
Leon-GunMar 16, 2012 7:32 PM

Mar 16, 2012 8:39 PM

Jan 2011
Ponshi said:

was kinda on the edge of my seat because that part pretty much determined which way it was going lol but but seeing as it was the anime i knew it wouldn't happen Hopes for a OVA? :P

as for the episode it was done pretty good i can understand why people would slightly be bothered by the whole Nanako thing couldn't be helped would had felt rushed no matter what in the span of two episodes lol.
Mar 16, 2012 9:07 PM

Apr 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Solkiskey said:

That happens in the game though. Blame Kuma Ouji for the unexplainable miracle.

As for people complaining about too much highschool comedy and yada-yada, did you really play the game? More than half of it IS highschool shenanigans. The mystery elements get together at the middle of the game and at the end when shit hits the fan and the puzzle starts falling into place. Persona 4 is, overall, a much brighter story than the rest of the Persona series. Beyond facing themselves, most of the game is spent on the gang hanging out, having fun, etc,etc.

I only played the game up to Kanji's arc, so I didn't really know lol.
Mar 16, 2012 9:20 PM

Feb 2012
It WAS depend on team decision, as I said before. If they throw Namatame to TV World, then Nanako will stay die. If not, then Nanako will come back to live. I suppose it was what Margaret said on the opening of last episode where they would given the pain choice. CMIIW.

I've watched the episode yet. I'll wait the sub :P
Mar 16, 2012 11:37 PM

Oct 2011
Btw, for those confused: Judgement arcana is coming from the fact that the gang has gone from "The Investigation Team" to "The Seekers of the Truth," or something along those lines.

Basically, Fool (iirc) is maxed and Judgement is now the "plot arcana."

I think that may be the last one you get in game...

Brosuke being a bro was a nice moment, there. His SL seems quite out of the question at this point anyways.

This is getting amazing! I love the cliffhanger too!

Bonus points for finishing the beef bowl since Yuu now has max stats.
Mar 17, 2012 12:58 AM

Sep 2011

You Don't Say?

Ponshi said:

Yeah I Thought Also. I Almost Pissed In My Pants When The MC Was Seriously Throwing Namatame In The TV Until He Hesitated. :D

Mar 17, 2012 1:22 AM

Aug 2009
Hooh... That's some badass title for the next episode.
My wish came true! Nanako is alive~ Can't wait for the revelation.
Mar 17, 2012 1:56 AM
Dec 2007
Cadyshack said:
Btw, for those confused: Judgement arcana is coming from the fact that the gang has gone from "The Investigation Team" to "The Seekers of the Truth," or something along those lines.

Basically, Fool (iirc) is maxed and Judgement is now the "plot arcana."

I think that may be the last one you get in game...

Brosuke being a bro was a nice moment, there. His SL seems quite out of the question at this point anyways.

This is getting amazing! I love the cliffhanger too!

Bonus points for finishing the beef bowl since Yuu now has max stats.
No, he hasn't used any of the Max Levels Personas for any of the teammates Arcanas so no way of veryfying if he did max them. He maxed others though, he has brought out Beelzebub twice now.

Mar 17, 2012 2:11 AM
Nov 2010
Good episode, it makes me wonder who the real culprit is...
We'll see in the "The world is full of shit" episode, I guess...:P
Mar 17, 2012 3:03 AM
Feb 2010
So, can people who haven´t played the game already guess who the culprit is? ;)
Mar 17, 2012 3:25 AM
Mar 2010
eucalyptustree16 said:

It's so easy everyone could guess it.
Mar 17, 2012 4:02 AM
Dec 2007
Araragi93 said:
eucalyptustree16 said:

It's so easy everyone could guess it.
Not really, we never got to see the "culprit" out in the fog after every rescue, or some of the clues which clue you in that he's putting up an act. That said, unlike Mitsuo and Namatame the culprit has had a lot more air time, just not in the "mwahahaha, I'm the not so hidden villain" kind of way. The culprit makes some sense in hindsight, especially in the game personally, but its pretty out of left field.

Mar 17, 2012 5:03 AM
Dec 2011
I never played the game, but after this episode it would really seem like, that Kuma has all things which would allowed him to do the killings and write threat messages. He's some kind of shadow and shadows are evil, so he would have an evil counterpart mind. As we saw his shadow before, it would really fit the 'World is full of shit' title. Probably he could have done it with out even knowing it.

P.S. It's Not that im fully confident in my theory and have seem the spoilers...
Mar 17, 2012 5:12 AM

Feb 2012
darazu_wa said:
I never played the game, but after this episode it would really seem like, that Kuma has all things which would allowed him to do the killings and write threat messages. He's some kind of shadow and shadows are evil, so he would have an evil counterpart mind. As we saw his shadow before, it would really fit the 'World is full of shit' title. Probably he could have done it with out even knowing it.

P.S. It's Not that im fully confident in my theory and have seem the spoilers...

Im truly jealous of you. But you might been endure so much spoiler then if you have come here. Please until two weeks ahead don't look at any spoiler. They're poison for your enjoyment.
Mar 17, 2012 5:41 AM

Jul 2011
Great episode, it is really tense.

I'm kinda dissapointed that yu didn't yell "Calm the hell down" like in the game though
Mar 17, 2012 6:23 AM

Aug 2011
Emotional ep, so glad Nanako is back! Not really sure how but its fine by me.

Can't wait for next week, looks like the penultimate episode.
Mar 17, 2012 7:56 AM

Sep 2011
azzyzx said:
Great episode, it is really tense.

I'm kinda dissapointed that yu didn't yell "Calm the hell down" like in the game though

LOL. If He Did That, The Anime Would Lead To Bad End Or Something Like That. :))

Mar 17, 2012 9:37 AM

Feb 2010
"The World Is Full Of Shit "

Best episode name, hope it's best episode also.

teh2ndrunner said:
Miya_F_Exia said:

This. Unfortunately the producers thought a more light hearted take would be better. While the comedy has hit the spot, Persona 4, at times, was reduced to a basic highschool anime.

Agree.
Mar 17, 2012 10:03 AM

Oct 2011
EclairHeart said:
However, I don't like the way he get the Empress Arcana and it seem like there won't be the Margeret battle like the game.

The Margeret battle is more of a side quest. It really doesn't have much to do with the plot at all, much like Elizabeth's from P3. It really is just there to have a hard boss to fight with ultimate personas.

Yes, it characterizes Margeret more than what has been done, but it's still not critical.
Final_SparkMar 17, 2012 11:56 PM
Mar 17, 2012 11:16 AM
Jun 2010
@EclairHeart, it's subtle what you just said, but please spoiler tag

Anyway, I hope they don't rush and cram the next episode, it's my favorite part of the game.
Mar 17, 2012 11:47 AM

Feb 2010
prinn said:
@EclairHeart, it's subtle what you just said, but please spoiler tag

Anyway, I hope they don't rush and cram the next episode, it's my favorite part of the game.

Mine too.
Mar 17, 2012 6:58 PM

Jul 2008
To begin with I'm not a game player and neither do I want any answer from people that played the game (Not even under spoiler), i'm not here to get spoiled but rather to discuss with fellow anime watcher.
I've thought about the plot and I think that I finally came to an answer as to who the criminal is.

I think that the criminal is Yuu.
If you think about all the clues so far it's the only logical answer I can come with.
To begin with Yuu is the only one that have yet to fight his shadow, at first I beleived that it was because he was true to himself so he aknowledged every part of himself but now (And especially with how doubtfull he is lately) I beleive that it isn't the case.
Also the crime started around the time when he came to live in this city.
Yuu also is the only person presented that met all the criteria.

I think that Yuu got a personality disorder and do not remember anything he does when he switch personality. Since the velvet room seem linked to his subconcious when he is sleeping then maybe he swap personality when he goes to sleep or something similar.

I call Yuu's shadow as the last boss.
Mar 17, 2012 7:41 PM
Jan 2011
Awesome episode.
Then again, I spoiled myself about the game way before they announced the anime. Never played it.

I know the culprit, but he also shares the same criteria with Yuu so I can't really say it but...

Did you guys see Namatame is capable of entering the TV as well? If so, then how did he get his power? How did protag get the power?

*just being random here*
Random. Yeah. Wait you expected me to HAVE a signature or something?
Mar 17, 2012 9:41 PM
Dec 2007
Maddo_scientisto said:
To begin with I'm not a game player and neither do I want any answer from people that played the game (Not even under spoiler), i'm not here to get spoiled but rather to discuss with fellow anime watcher.
I've thought about the plot and I think that I finally came to an answer as to who the criminal is.

I think that the criminal is Yuu.
If you think about all the clues so far it's the only logical answer I can come with.
To begin with Yuu is the only one that have yet to fight his shadow, at first I beleived that it was because he was true to himself so he aknowledged every part of himself but now (And especially with how doubtfull he is lately) I beleive that it isn't the case.
Also the crime started around the time when he came to live in this city.
Yuu also is the only person presented that met all the criteria.

I think that Yuu got a personality disorder and do not remember anything he does when he switch personality. Since the velvet room seem linked to his subconcious when he is sleeping then maybe he swap personality when he goes to sleep or something similar.

I call Yuu's shadow as the last boss.
Hmm, the story does like to make you think that, even Doujima thought so a few times. Anyway, Yuu isn't the only person who arrived to the city at that very same time. Yamano Mayumi and a few police officers guarding her arrived in the city that week. Namatame Tarou was dismissed from his office and also came back home. Adachi Tohru was reassigned to Doujima's unit from Tokyo to assist in the murder incidents (he's called a rookie remember). The Hanamura family (Yousuke's) moved half a year earlier to administrate the Junes Department stores and many family-run stores went out of business because of it. There's also the media people who initially arrived to try and find Mayumi Yamano's side of the scandal and Namatame's reactions to his dismissal from the public office. So really, besides Yuu, a LOT of new people arrived in Yasoinaba during that year and I didn't even mention those who were shown to have arrived after the first murders. And there's 1 particular character people might not even remember who's pretty important. xD
Leon-GunMar 17, 2012 9:54 PM

Mar 17, 2012 9:56 PM

Aug 2010
Exciting episode. I can't wait until they reveal the culprit.
Mar 18, 2012 1:41 AM

Nov 2011
such an awesome episode..

I thought Yuu just gonna yell "calm the hell down" like in the game....
shit just got real when yuu dragged namatame to the tv like that (which will be the bad ending).... thank god it doesn't happened :D
it will be more awesome if they could animate the bad ending as some sort of altenate ep for bluray or ova....

wow that is first time I see yuu breakdown & cry... very heartbreaking to see compared to game he can't do that LOL... brosuke is the best!!!
yuu really changed this time when compared to earlier ep...
yes! yuu finished his meat bowl because of his full stat

the anime makes me pity namatame more..
can't wait for.... LOL @ next ep title... XD

Vanisher said:

teh2ndrunner said:
Miya_F_Exia said:

Agree.

agreed too
It kind of hit & miss but still very enjoyable compared to other game adaptations...
Mar 18, 2012 2:44 AM

Feb 2012
I found Yu was scary when dragged Namatame like that. I almost pissed my pants.
Mar 18, 2012 6:36 AM

May 2010
big revelation next episode...wheeeeeeeee~~!!!

so they're going to finish it at ep 25...now i'm worried that...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 5, 2012

105 by zodismegalame »»
Jan 27, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

72 by NN010 »»
Nov 18, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

112 by NN010 »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

120 by Delphantasist »»
Nov 3, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Dr_Funkadelic - Mar 30, 2012

186 by DarkCanuck »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.