Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2012 6:46 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Musuko??
What a tweeeeest....
Though I don't see the resemblance and frankly, Netero has more appeal.
But this makes for an interesting start to a new arc.

Now for the fucking hiatus. Dammit Togashi...
Mar 15, 2012 8:33 AM
Feb 2012
Good chapter, Gin and Pariston resigning from the Zodiacs didn't really surprise me too much. Kind of obvious Gin would join the team at least to explore the dark continent. And Pariston because Beyond is like his father I guess or so it said.

Netero having a son was slightly surprising though, if he's as strong as his father I'm guessing hunting him down is going to be a problem xD

Well I'm liking the start to this new arc, not happy about this hiatus again though ._.
Mar 15, 2012 9:47 AM

Apr 2009
Togashi is such a tease, I can't wait to the Zodiacs and Beyond Netero's team in action. Also, after we saw Kurapica last chapter I miss the Ryodan.

Oh wel, hiatus time.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 15, 2012 10:09 AM

Oct 2008
I can't say I find Beyond to be a particularly sympathetic character so far... but given HxH's track record, he will probably turn out to be awesome.

Good chapter! It really makes me look forward to what's to come after the hiatus.
Mar 15, 2012 10:55 AM

Jan 2011
I don't care about hiatus
Go Togashi Take a break then back with another epic arc

Beyond looking like a samurai lol

Great chapter
Mar 15, 2012 10:58 AM

Jan 2010
I approve of this chapter.
Mar 15, 2012 11:07 AM

Feb 2008
references to real world things is kind of annoying. especially political things. other than that, this arc might be good.
Mar 15, 2012 11:21 AM

Jan 2010
kisami said:
references to real world things is kind of annoying. especially political things. other than that, this arc might be good.
Yeah I have to agree with that as well.
Mar 15, 2012 11:52 AM

Aug 2008
The art in this chapter was finally awesome! I can't wait to start reading the nextarc once the hiatus ends. d(^_^o)
Mar 15, 2012 12:37 PM

Nov 2009
I''m sad to see you on hiatus Togashi but I trust you will come back stronger then ever....
Mar 15, 2012 1:46 PM

Feb 2008
Leave to Togashi to start a fucking hiatus right when we get a really interesting chapter...
Time to hibernate >_>
Mar 16, 2012 12:43 AM
Nov 2010
This chapter was actually quite interesting and it promised a good arc.
Now he goes on hiatus, what a tease indeed.
Mar 16, 2012 2:27 AM

Oct 2011
Beyond himself isn't as interesting as the fact that he's Netero's son and he's being hunt down by the Zodiacs. Still he, himself, is not on the level of other HxH antagonists so far, but oh well, it's just one chapter so I don't expect much.

The most interesting thing is that Pariston joined him for (most likely) the sole purpose of fucking with him on their way to the new world. Just like he did with Netero, maybe he saw his father's "spirit" in him?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2012 8:39 AM

Sep 2011
I think now was the perfect time to time a hiatus if any and nessesary, we're left off with just the right ammount of questions, but not enough capabile of ripping our hair out.

I do hope togashi returns fairly soon however, cause I can assume this'll effect the anime to a certian degree if he dosn't comeback fast enough, but this isn't the thread to be complaining about that.

XD ging and Pastiron would definetly be there!! even ging's got his nen surging he can't WAIT to get in on this exploration! Its only natural to assume Gon's somewhere trying to get himself in or maybe he can't at the momment and needs to do something else first, we'll see... after the hiatus.

well, in the mean time, Hello Mr. vodka(beelzebub) and Mrs. Cigar(One piece) Looks like I'll be in your care for a while...
Mar 16, 2012 10:05 PM
Mar 2012
There are ten new enemies. Eleven with Beyond Netero
While there are also Ten Zodiacs + Ging

The enemies seem promising and cruel, I hope the battle will be interesting. Can't wait to see Cheadle fight.
Hunter X Hunter is the best manga i've ever read.
Mar 17, 2012 3:35 AM

Oct 2011
Nomad_Hunter said:
There are ten new enemies. Eleven with Beyond Netero
While there are also Ten Zodiacs + Ging

The enemies seem promising and cruel, I hope the battle will be interesting. Can't wait to see Cheadle fight.

Lol have you seen Popeye? Super cruel..... :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 11:27 AM

Jan 2011
Seems like an interesting start to a new arc, but I don't get how the heroes are connected to all of this. I mean, Leorio is still trying to do his doctory stuff, Killua is off with his ambiguously female sister, Gon just found his father and whatever, and Kurapika is off doing god knows what. What's the point at creating four heroes if they don't even work together? This goes against all shounen principles.
Yuck.

(The manga's still awesome. It's just me bitching. Sorry.)
“There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness. Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember. We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall, and when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear....”
~ The Dresden Files
★ ★ ★
Mar 17, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2009
I'll look forward to seeing this return.
Netero's sone looks like your sterotype sleezy neighbour. :P

Mar 18, 2012 1:03 AM

Oct 2007
Holy mind blown. What a way to start an arc. Togashi, I love you.
Mar 18, 2012 4:22 AM

Mar 2012
WTF Popeye? And wtf was that large thing w/no face? Looked like Zero..
Great chapter, bad hiatus.
End Zionazism
Mar 18, 2012 12:11 PM

May 2011
A new arc, a new atmosphere, and a new hiatus! This is definitely HxH. xD I am excited to see what Pariston is up to, as well as Ging of course.
It will be tough waiting but I think the hiatus announcement came at a relatively good time.
Right now, I'm not really worried about our main four, but this arc looks very promising!
Mar 22, 2012 3:13 PM

Sep 2007
I love the references to political stuff, since it makes everything seem so much more interesting and complex...to me at least, haha. This arc is really looking awesome so far! HxH never ceases to impress! I guess I'm just gonna have to satisfy myself with the anime until the hiatus ends, which hopefully won't be as long as the previous hiatuses!
Mar 22, 2012 9:39 PM

Jul 2011
VitaX said:
kisami said:
Yeah I have to agree with that as well.

Hiatus... aw.
Mar 29, 2012 4:49 AM

Jun 2008
Hiatus?
The anime is dooomed.
Mar 29, 2012 1:40 PM

Apr 2011
^ why?
Mar 30, 2012 2:14 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
Hiatus?
The anime is dooomed.

There's still a lot of material to cover, they have yet to enter the tower in the anime
Apr 27, 2012 1:05 PM

Feb 2008
the anime has plenty to do since its a reanimation. the trouble is, that last arc was so good, i imagine the author is trying to figure out how it can be topped. that last chapter disappointed me in some crucial ways, i an not surprised a hiatus started there. still though, if this next arc can be done with as much suspense as the last one, we should be in for some fun reads.

well the author has till the anime reaches its predecessor's finish.
May 17, 2012 1:00 PM
May 2012
Well~
If I had survived to the last hiatus I think I can handle this new one.
Or maybe not. u_U""

And about this "new continent":

I'll be not surprised if Kuroro already got there.
Don't you think that Nanika is related to this "dark" continent?
And Kurapika's tribe? Don't you think that might be someone else alive in this new place?

And what about Jairo?
I think he's going to be someone very important in this new arc.

Oh my poor brain! To many questions!
xD~
Jul 11, 2012 9:30 AM

Jul 2009
Well I've finally caught up with the manga since starting from the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc after the end of the Greed Island Final OVAs. It amazed me just how long and friggin' awesome the Chimera Ant arc was but it was cool to finally see Leorio again after that and now Kurapika a few chapters ago.

On topic: I definitely did not see Netero having a son xD
Aug 20, 2012 7:48 PM

Oct 2009
How long ... this hiatus.
Sep 9, 2012 4:08 AM
Jul 2012
some guy looks like the fire emblem fighter, so they are going to go to another planet? lol, this looks like an end arc
and who requested hunting beyond netero? is there some association above the hunter assosication?
LolackSep 9, 2012 4:12 AM
Sep 9, 2012 4:13 AM
Oct 2011
Yanoflies said:
How long ... this hiatus.
It might return after the movie premiers, so probably in March next year, the hiatus started in March after-all.
Mar 11, 2013 3:36 PM
Nov 2009
DAmnittttt I need to se what'll happen next..! Hunt or be Hunted!! That Mouse also joined Beyond Netero and Ging left the Zodiacs and everyone of the 4 main characters seem to have gone their own ways...Can't wait to see the "Dark Continent"
Mar 13, 2013 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
So what the hell...is Togashi coming back or not? They said Hunter x Hunter would resume early 2013 its already March and no news. Its been on hiatus for almost a year now, I love this manga but this is getting ridiculous.
Mar 19, 2013 11:40 AM

Mar 2012
Who cares
End Zionazism
Apr 3, 2013 1:58 PM

Jun 2012
well now i regret catching up...
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 18, 2013 6:18 AM

Oct 2012
so next arc is "dark continent" ? worth waiting....

Apr 21, 2013 6:15 AM

Jul 2012
when will this manga resume been a year already.or else author will just die w/o finishing XD
Cty Best mid
Apr 25, 2013 1:30 AM
Oct 2008
So we usually would get 10 chapters followed by around a year give or take to resume so now that he did about 30 new chapters... (well not really new its been more than a year)... does that mean we have to wait a total of 3 years for new material.... jk but seriously resume this shit Togashi in the 5 years since I picked this up theres been like what 60 chapters published give or take.
Apr 27, 2013 6:09 PM
Oct 2010
meh... still waiting for some ging and kurapica and beanstalk jack action
Dec 7, 2013 3:22 PM
Sep 2012
this manga will be on hiatus for a while they said... That was a lot of bs from their part :(
Jan 1, 2014 8:27 PM

Feb 2013
Now that I've caught up I get to wait with the rest of you guys for a new chapter.
Jan 1, 2014 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
A_Fat_Man said:
Now that I've caught up I get to wait with the rest of you guys for a new chapter.
Welcome to the agony. It wasn't that bad for me, until the HxH (2011) anime started the CA arc; now the hype I feel every week for new episodes is rekindling my desire for the manga to come back ever stronger.
Jan 3, 2014 12:28 PM

Feb 2013
Dangerr said:
A_Fat_Man said:
Welcome to the agony. It wasn't that bad for me, until the HxH (2011) anime started the CA arc; now the hype I feel every week for new episodes is rekindling my desire for the manga to come back ever stronger.

Yeah I'm even more excited for the upcoming episodes in the anime now that I've read all of the manga.
Jan 24, 2014 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
Oh God, I just can't stop laughing! Those guys in the first pages have been waiting anxiously for it for about 2 years, when they were expecting it to be released one month later at most! I know it's not funny, I also feel sorry for them
BertxannieJan 24, 2014 6:35 AM
Jan 24, 2014 6:43 AM
Feb 2011
Bertxannie said:
Oh God, I just can't stop laughing! Those guys in the first pages have been waiting anxiously for it for about 2 years, when they were expecting it to be released one month later at most! I know it's not funny, I also feel sorry for them

No. Most of those people knew what to expect. This is not his first hiatus, hell it might not be his longest. He does it regularly. He comes back and does 10, 20 or the last time surprisingly 30 chapters and then goes for at least a year hiatus.
Jan 25, 2014 9:26 PM

Nov 2012
Josl said:
Bertxannie said:

No. Most of those people knew what to expect. This is not his first hiatus, hell it might not be his longest. He does it regularly. He comes back and does 10, 20 or the last time surprisingly 30 chapters and then goes for at least a year hiatus.
This technically his longest, but he's had a few long ones.
Jan 29, 2014 7:34 AM

Mar 2013
Just caught up with the manga and surprisingly got a bit disappointed. I don't know what happened but after chapter 336, I was going "WTF" with the chapters.

Anyway, Beyond Netero's appearance was good but other else was really not convincing enough. It just opened new possibilities but got stuck to that. I think it's been more than a year since the latest release. I don't know what to expect anymore but I hope Togashi can continue with this new arc. He can really make good story arcs and I won't deny that but the last 4 chapters (after chapter 336) was really confusing and made me think that it was not Togashi's work anymore. I can only hope for the next chapter. Hope he's doing well.
Feb 16, 2014 7:41 AM

Aug 2011
waiting already for about 2 years wonder when will he return....

Pariston with Beyond
Zodiacs will form a team to hunt Beyond
Ging won't miss not to go to the Dark Continent
Killua with Alluka don't know where they will go
Leorio still training(not sure if doctor or for nen)
Kurapika thinking of a way to satisfy his boss(he seems to be the boss guard now) maybe waiting for Chrollo to regain his nen so he can get Neon's ability back or he is joining the Dark Continent Expedition to get some resource...
God don't know where the hell he'll go

hopefully I get a chapter this March or at least before or after the anime ends
Feb 20, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2013
Oh my, I really hope Togashi comes back soon Q_Q. This chapter made me so hyped!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.