Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2012 1:45 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this manga was truly amazing, and I think the ending was very fitting.

I liked Daigo from the beginning, but based off of his personality, I didn't think that he was the best person for An in the long run. I think he was a good fit for her when they first got together due to the death of her mother, since she needed someone happy and lighthearted to support her. I don't think Fuji would've been able to make her happy at that time. But as they got older, I feel like Fuji matured much more and began to stabilize himself and would be able to take better care of An. (Assuming that they actually get together, ha!)

I'm glad that Shiika ended up with nobody in the end, as she has a lot of problems to overcome in the future. She obviously acknowledges that what she did was wrong, and she still has a lot of growing up to do. I'm also glad that Daigo seems to be happy with what's-her-face. Since she had such a minor role, I can't really say if they are a good fit, other than the fact that they seem to have similar interests.

All in all, the story was very bittersweet, and I appreciate the realistic aspects of relationships that the mangaka conveyed. I wish there were more manga like this. </3
Nov 2, 2013 11:58 AM

Oct 2009
You and I share the same opinion! I would kind of like it if Fuji didn't give up in the end and actually make An fall for him again.

True. The world lacks this kind of manga and I think this kind of manga needs to be appreciated by the world.

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Jun 26, 2014 8:40 AM

Jan 2013
Did OP actually complete the manga? Judging from the comments you've made I don't think you got right to the end... The manga's a bit obscure so I don't blame you. I had to download a zip file of the last 2-3 volumes. Doesn't seem like most manga sites with this series has all the chapters :o

I'm asking because this is how the four main characters turn out in the true ending, mainly from volume 8 chapter 16 where the series officially ends

Hopefully everyone interested will be able to find the rest of the manga, definitely needs to be right to the end including their bonus stories!

This is a very underrated or at least under-appreciated series. One of the best coming of age/drama stories.
May 12, 2015 5:04 AM

May 2010
tolkster said:

I liked Daigo from the beginning, but based off of his personality, I didn't think that he was the best person for An in the long run. I think he was a good fit for her when they first got together due to the death of her mother, since she needed someone happy and lighthearted to support her. I don't think Fuji would've been able to make her happy at that time. But as they got older, I feel like Fuji matured much more and began to stabilize himself and would be able to take better care of An. (Assuming that they actually get together, ha!) </3

This. I haven't read the end, just read some spoilers. Too bad. Well, at least An got together with her first love, that's good.

I found his manga was very nice and realistic. had likable and realistic characters. I think, Fuji was my fav, he had some great growth there. Shiika changed a lot, she grew from childish to mature, and it was obvious how much she changed. Daigo was probably the only one who remained nearly unchanged, but he had a strong personality from start so doesn't really matter. He did have development in own way, just not as obvious. As for An, she was always a nice, likable heroine. I liked how she turned out in the end. I do wish Ann could reciprocate Fuji's his feelings but oh well. I'm satisfied, more or less.
Aug 20, 2020 9:26 AM
Jun 2012
I think the other posts didn’t read the ending. Ann ended up with Daigo and it was beautifully depicted
May 1, 2021 4:51 AM

Feb 2012
Excuse me while im put my heart back together. .this is a beatiful manga. IT TORE MY HEART TO PIECES BUT ITS GREAT.
i wish and dream for the Future where everyone i care can Smile happily from their heart. But no matter where i look. how ever i see... there s no me. im not there. Just like that.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 3 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 14, 2015

2 by Pollomonteros »»
Jan 7, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 2 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 14, 2015

1 by Pollomonteros »»
Jan 7, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 21 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 16, 2015

5 by camilleish »»
Aug 20, 2020 9:25 AM

Poll: » Sand Chronicles Chapter 1 Discussion

kiyomigirl - Feb 20, 2011

5 by tingy »»
Sep 25, 2019 11:09 PM

Poll: » Sunadokei Chapter 11 Discussion

Mayuka - Sep 14, 2015

1 by tr25a3 »»
Dec 17, 2018 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.