Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2012 3:41 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Didn't like as much as the last one
Sep 16, 2016 2:46 AM
Apr 2009
I honestly think episode two could have been better in so many ways, it seemed like it just went over board on the rape factor too. I think it was honestly over done.
Oct 18, 2016 4:23 PM

Feb 2013
The first part was ok, you can't go wrong with blood aphrodisiac.
The second part was gross.
May 5, 2018 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
This Kiryuu guy seems quite diabolical.
Mar 19, 2019 5:41 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat lewd spit roast of her, effective choking induction on the deepthroat nakadashi. Again didn't seem to show her cumming
The entrancing opening he came in from clearly was a pussy with the shape and clitoral parts at the top.

What a perverted outfit of blue as well exposing all that upper chest And her needlessly large breasts which could only impede her in battle and exposure of thighs and micro pantsu which easily ripped off from the tentacles, so weak. Even the dress-like one piece easily lifting up to reveal her navel parts.
So the scar was due to blue chopping off his head.
Some nice fluidity in the battle action especially with the tentacles and her spinning chop.
Pretty much expected the blood of his to contain some kind of effect. Way too careless to bath in all that spurt out blood.
Seemed he had an immunity or tolerance to the aphrodisiac himself to have had so much in his own booed but be totally okay to fight. Anyways he is quite a skilled tactician in any case, outwitting the arrogant musclebrains.
to have been so weak agaisnt the drug to just dropped the weapon and touch self while standing... And so helpless from just him touching her
Dripped quite a puddy as well. A gap of weakness of her previous composure
What a pervert to call her own ass an ass pussy and her filled insides a semen tank

most helplessly cuffed in a standing position and exposed for easy handling guhehe
Maybe would of been more humiliating to see her pee herself from the fear of the saw. Too bad I guess.

Ingrid was most humiliated to have a most pitiful and weak state of her exposed to a snobby audience who assumedly she could usually easily kill.
Nice elasticity of her pussy from the orc's penis rubbing.
And the orC was talking like some punk at her XD
Don't look with those eyes? is that to say they could look at such state of her with different kind of eyes?
And quite demeaning forced ass contents expulsion of her. Surprisingly only a bit of stool At the end after all that fluids coming out her ass.

Overall showed off good humiliations, but was not particularly lewd at least for myself at the particular moment and state of mind. Perhaps due to the feeling not being conveyed well through the body movement.
User-sanMar 19, 2019 5:50 AM
Aug 4, 2023 7:44 PM

Nov 2010
Kiryuu hates his current body? Why? I think that body is fantastic. I would give anything if I could have the same body. Being able to produce tentacles, have an aphrodisiac as blood, and become nearly immortal is awesome! It would also be so easy for me to r*pe girls and screw all their holes simultaneously!

Excellent episode! Murasaki is my type! I love her outfit. Even though her r*pe scene was tame, I still got a massive boner from it! It's too bad they dedicated a good chunk of the episode to Ingrid. I wanted this to be a Murasaki episode, and I wanted to see her gangr*ped too!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Makai Kishi Ingrid Episode 3 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Oct 23, 2016

5 by Rockito »»
Feb 1, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Makai Kishi Ingrid Episode 4 Discussion

Pedovear - Feb 28, 2012

9 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 5, 2023 8:17 PM

Poll: » Makai Kishi Ingrid Episode 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 12, 2012

7 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 4, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.