Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aquarion Evol Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 16, 2012 9:41 AM
Thess said:
Magito said:
Just hope it'll be explained why Zessica has an ability like Cayenne

Past life. Her ability is called "impact."

doesn't that sound a bit like apollo/apollonius's power blasts? along with her flaming slap? like flaming mugen punch.
i personally these 3 characters - amata, zessica, shrade are combos of toma-sirius-apollo cause the later 3's souls merged at the end of OS.

so zessica perhaps seeing the vision in the mirror at the same time as mikage's rose/portal with kagura is because zessica might have toma's abilities as well or rena's.

shrade has sirius's appearence but toma's soul.

Mar 16, 2012 10:43 AM
Zessica being Toma's reincarnation would be the best twist ever

Mar 16, 2012 12:48 PM
Nyron said:
Zessica being Toma's reincarnation would be the best twist ever

but that would mean she won't get any love and that would suck cause she is cute and actually a nice girl.

Mar 17, 2012 12:12 AM

bcmilk said:
windeen-windy said:
Does anyone know the name of that insert song Akino starts to sing when Kagura was breaking free from the guys holding him on Altea(Sp?) close to the end of the epi.- It's different from the op and ed songs also it's not Genesis of Aquarion which was inserted in another episode....and I really love it.

"Eve no Danpen" (イヴの断片 Ivu no Danpen?, "Fragment of the Eve") by AKINO from bless4 (ep. 4, 6 & 11)

Kimi to kegawareta Eve no Tame wo
For you and the tainted Eve
Boku no Adam ha sennen mo tomeru
My adam will stop a thousand years

Then it goes onto talk about how Eve took a bite out of the forbidden fruit (apple).

Can't understand with all the talking... T.T

Then it goes For you and the tainted Eve, My adam will scream?
That line just reminds of a Kagura.

Kimi wo dakishimetai, Hanaretakunai, Arasowanaide, Sasayaite
I want to embrace you, don't want to separate from you, please don't fight, whisper to me
Boku wo/ga hitsuyounannda to ne
That you need me
Tsumibito
Sinner

That''s all I can get from the BGM with all the voices and stuff. I guess Eve - mikono/Silvia - committed a sin?
From the other episode BGM I gather that Adam is def Kagura (because of the ref to screaming and shouting). The other thing that stands out is the word "For YOU and the tainted Eve" who the frick is "You"?! Could it be Zessica or Sirius/Cayenne ?

Thank you ^^ I understand Japanese a bit but some of her words were too distorted for me to hear perfectly with all the talking (As you pointed out). I listen to an anime radio on the net and they allow music requests- so I wanted the name so I can look for it whenever they ad it to their song listings.
I think Your thoughts on what the song means are probably right also... it sounds about right to me. I just hope they start explaining things in the next few episodes.

It's getting a bit depressing being so confused about who is who and having so many characters turning up who could be this or that person. At this moment- the only thing I'm sure about (Fairly sure about anyway lol) is that Alicia is probably Amata's mother. And their possibly both related to Silvia (I think).

Mar 18, 2012 5:56 AM

gosh there’re too many gy characters in this anime.
kagura & the holeguy are exception.
「J>K>W」
事実。

Mar 18, 2012 10:40 PM

RaRitsujun said:
gosh there’re too many gy characters in this anime.
kagura & the holeguy are exception.

Kagura may not be gay, but he's what? A random screaming beast whose only purpose in this series so far is to shout "kuso onna"?
But yeah, pretty much everyone else in this show is gay with few exceptions like Andy.

I'm still liking this show, but this episode is plain trash.

Mar 19, 2012 1:53 PM

Yeah I find kuso onna very annoying. It sounds completely derogatory. gg could've easily translated this as "my bitch", there's a nice pun to that (Kagura is like a dog, too so...)

Andy is definitely awesome, just because of his awesome hole quotes.
And Fudo Gen, shit man, this dude is just plain awesome as ever. I can't even pinpoint why. Is it that he just happens to know everything? He's immortal? His hilarious speech?

Not sure why the comment on too many guys. You do have an entire planet lacking females... it's part of the plot.

Mar 22, 2012 6:09 PM

Does anyone know the song playing when Kagura stated that "I want to kill her and crush her... etc"?

Mar 26, 2012 12:58 PM

Hinochi1994 said:
Does anyone know the song playing when Kagura stated that "I want to kill her and crush her... etc"?
It has be said like 4 post above yours. Wait for the OST I suppose.

Apr 15, 2012 12:26 PM

meh didn't like this episode. it had less character development and focus. they barely touched anything with Jin or even Andy. hell even Amata got little time.damn dude pay some attention to Zessica.

I can't say I care much for Kagura or Mikage. especially Mikage. I don't even know what the hell he is, other than some lame plot device to make Kagura powered up and crazy. I also didn't care for uber powerful Kagura.

Jun 27, 2012 7:01 PM

Zassica: I forgot my juice. *drinks*
Andy: Indirect kiss!

^_^_^_^

Jun 28, 2012 8:01 AM
ffs this is what i was afraid off from the beginning.. So Kagura most likely is Appollo after all. That sucks to be honest ... :-(
I hoped that Amata's solar wings meant something but then again it still can be something like splitting of Appolonius'/Apollo's soul during reincarnation or something. But for now it just feels terrible...
Zessica is out of the game with unrequited love left to torment her in her free time,
Amata is close to unrequited Love
Mikono has no idea what's going on
Kagura is going to enjoy his "afternoon meal" and looks pretty much powered up and he has freaking winds!! OMG i don't (wanna) know what's going on anymore
Sent with Mal Updater

mystik said:
meh didn't like this episode. it had less character development and focus. they barely touched anything with Jin or even Andy. hell even Amata got little time.damn dude pay some attention to Zessica.

I can't say I care much for Kagura or Mikage. especially Mikage. I don't even know what the hell he is, other than some lame plot device to make Kagura powered up and crazy. I also didn't care for uber powerful Kagura.

you didn't see prequel ? This episode hinted A LOT, maybe more then any previous episodes Kagura might very well be Apollo's reincarnation which would mean he and Mikono are meant for each other and they can revive machine from Sousei no Aquarion which is basically GOD to be controlled by Apollo and it can do things they can't imagine yet
Modified by greenmarty, Jun 28, 2012 8:38 AM
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

Oct 16, 2012 1:17 AM
Kagura love!

Maybe I should've watched the one before but I guess I will do it backwards, completely addicted!

Wanna talk more message me!

Feb 18, 2013 3:11 PM
Anime Moderator
queenSwild said:
bcmilk said:
Why the hell is Kagura so obsessed about KILLING mikono/silvia?

THIS! THIS! Is what keeps me from shiping MikonoXKagura. In this episode he says:
"I want to kill her... kill her, and hold her in my arms... I want to break her... my Silvie".
That does not sound like the start of a healthy relationship.

I was getting seriously annoyed by Kagura's random shouting regarding his "smelly wench." Seriously, I realize that it's opposite for him, that smelly=good and not-smelly=bad or whatever, but calling someone a wench? =_= Well wench is a just the word the translators decided to use, but I'm sure anything alone the lines of wench is just degrading. I wish he would just shut up. Funny, because I love the seiyuu for Kagura in a lot of the other anime he voices for (Yoshino, Yuuta, Natsuki, Daryl) but wow. He's obnoxious in Aquarion Evol. And I'm pretty sure it's not going to get any better.

Mar 20, 2013 6:02 AM
Maki's arms

Sigh. The Kagura fellow is one obnoxious and uninspired character. All he does is scream and punch and say he wants his woman.

This episode wasn't as funny as previous ones. I hope they get back to the campness of previous episodes.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 30, 2013 4:05 PM

Mikage is just SADISTIC, but I can't hate him. I actually find him to be very entertaining.

Sent with Mal Updater

Jan 9, 2014 5:33 AM

So Kagura is Apollo after all! But then who is Amata? And Mikono isn't like Silvia >_<
So my guess is like everyone else', Apollo's soul split into two and maybe Silvia split into Mikono and Zessica? Unless Zessica has nothing to do with this, which I think she does..
Modified by Aozure, Jan 9, 2014 6:14 AM

Oct 30, 2014 4:58 PM

is some ntr action gonna happen soon?

I have to confess that as much of a NTR fan as I am, I would not be fond of Amata being NTR'ed...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱

Nov 18, 2015 4:16 AM

Mikage...or should I say Toma....haven't you learned anything from the last time? This won't end well for you.

May 21, 2017 2:24 PM

Yeah, I think the Andy Warhol thing and think I mentioned it ages ago.

Also, Kagura stuff was crazy turning in to a demon dog and biting Mikage/Toma and Toma playing with Kagura and sending him to Earth, using all his emotions and love. He is still an evil genius.

Amata is so cute when he blushes and Jin! awww. Mikano!

It was crazy when she saw Kagura in the water instead! and heard his voice D:

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]