Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Nisemonogatari Episode 10 Discussion


Mar 10, 2012 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 30
xumi said:
whoahyuu said:
xumi said:
whoahyuu said:
Best episode of the season!

Also, Tsukihi is still technically Koyomi's imouto. The Phoenix just blended in with Tsukihi in their mother's womb while she was still an embryo. That is why Tsukihi feels an empty void in herself, she is trying to blend in with the Araragi family and goes along with her surroundings. It's actually a harmless kaii, if not one of the best kaiis to be since you are literally immortal. That's why her scars fade slowly but always eventually, to remain undetected. The healing powers are far above a full vampires, her body was instantly restored in high stress situations (Yotsugi's Unlimited Book). She can only die of old age so the Pheonix just find a new host when Tsukihi dies. It is not necessarily evil, but those 2 trying to kill her are seeing conning and deceiving people as evil.



I disagree with that, in the fight of Koyomi vs Acerola, severed bodyparts weren't even able to reach the floor when they were already regenerated.


It is clearly stated in the novels but if you still don't believe me, how do you explain in Kizumonogatari when FULL vampire Shinobu was under the streetlight (with just 4 limbs missing and covered in blood) unable to regenerate? Notice when Tsukihi was blown in half, no gore (or even a single drop of blood) spilled out. Even if only a finger remained, Tsukihi would have been perfectly regenerated.

Watch the first 2 minutes of Bakemonogatari and pause when it shows her under the streetlight if you are confused for the scene.





and thanks for the über spoilers =D

Your welcome haha, and yeah, the phoenix regeneration is way above vampires(Oshino stealing her heart is another proof since Shinobu didn't notice it missing or regenerating it, Tsukihi would've just regenerated another heart), but being a vampire also adds physical strength/better vision/shape shifting(novel spoiler?) among other things :3
 
Mar 10, 2012 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 194
Whoa~
I want spoilers about what happened to all of the characters. :)
Can somebody tell me spoilers, especially about Senjougahara and the Araragi siblings?
 
Mar 10, 2012 7:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7
ugh... why is only kisemonogatari translated? I wanna read the others! I wanna find out all the details!
 
Mar 10, 2012 7:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 95
Things getting much more interesting in last few minutes. I hope they will be few more episodes that will be release online later..

 
Mar 10, 2012 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 395
Shinobu + Mister Donut = WIN

Kaiki eating donuts with utensils = WIN

Koyomi beast mode = WIN

No Senjougahara = FAIL

<img src="http://i47.tinypic.com/2mw85l2.jpg" />
 
Mar 10, 2012 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 82
I'm really anxious for next week episode. This anime is just making me want to se Kizumonogatari more and more. The action scene in the end was fantastic.
PS: Araragi-san have some problems with her sisters. He wants to have all the girls from this anime xD
 
Mar 10, 2012 8:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1352
Gotta love that wincest. I forgot this anime is only 11 episodes. I thought it was 12.
 
Mar 10, 2012 8:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Anybody remember last season about groping sisters' breasts?

He would.
 
Mar 10, 2012 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 201
Awesome episode! Now it feels more like Tsukihi's arc :) I really loved how Araragi snapped after he saw Tsukihi-chan beaten up!

P.S. Shinobu is too cute x)

5/5
 
Mar 10, 2012 11:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4261
OS_Christina706 said:
Awesome episode! Now it feels more like Tsukihi's arc :) I really loved how Araragi snapped after he saw Tsukihi-chan beaten up!

P.S. Shinobu is too cute x)

5/5


If that was just being beaten up, then Marie Antoinette had a bad haircut....

If I saw my sister (if I had one) blown in half, I might get a litle testy too...

Can I give this series a 12/10, seriously...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

 
Mar 11, 2012 12:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 472
koyomi flipping his shit was pretty cool. what a loving brother.

wincest = win

as much as i dont want them to rush the ending, i dont wanna wait for more episodes on a web stream like last season. hopefully it ends decently.
 
Mar 11, 2012 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 131
Btw: Was I the only one, who found it weird that Karen and Tsukihi just got random boyfriends all of a sudden and the latter was still holding the awl when she got blown up? o_o
 
Mar 11, 2012 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4930
It seems spoiler fest ended for a while, so i'll ask again. Anyone got a clue what dialect Kagenui speaks in?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
Mar 11, 2012 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2046
Wow that surprise attack was incredible
Both of them actually

The Donut scene was nice as well
 
Mar 11, 2012 3:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
Araragi really has some sort of sister complex.
 
Mar 11, 2012 4:13 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1812
Great episode, the next one(wow, it's already the last one) is the one I'm looking for now...
 
Mar 11, 2012 4:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 18
Need... more... does of... the... monogatari series...
Anyone knows about the details of kizumonogatari? been waiting for long now :))
MORE SHINOBUUUUUU
 
Mar 11, 2012 4:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 66
epic. finally we get some action equal to the fanservice...
raged araragi is raged...
 
Mar 11, 2012 5:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 254
this...
 
Mar 11, 2012 7:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2127
Sebulon said:
Araragi really has some sort of sister complex.
He definitely does, there's no doubt about it anymore. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to be, because for some reason this is one of the few anime where "wincest" disturbs me
 
Mar 11, 2012 7:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 360
This episode was over way too fast D=
I can't get enough of Shinobu scenes ><'' I totally love her :D
This Tsukihi's arc feels a bit rushed but I love it either way, the end of the episode was great :3 Can't wait for next week <3
 
Mar 11, 2012 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 6384
I thought Araragi would make it as Tsukihi's shield... But dang... She was freaking murdered right in front of Araragi...

My mouth was wide open the whole time... Can't wait to see how Araragi ganna resolve this... I want a very violent end for the 2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 11, 2012 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1467
Tsukihi: "Why did you grab my breast before getting off me?!"
Araragi: "It was right in front of me so I wondered how it would feel."

Lol Araragi, you're awesome!
 
Mar 11, 2012 10:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 111
In all honesty, in all of the novels, its mostly 75% moe bantering, and 25% actually plot involving the Kaigi's, so it's really not that hard to concise the material.
 
Mar 11, 2012 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1943
taj69 said:
In all honesty, in all of the novels, its mostly 75% moe bantering, and 25% actually plot involving the Kaigi's, so it's really not that hard to concise the material.
You don't get it, Bro, Nisemonogatari is a show with strong plot, perfect development, deep story, the best show of this season.

Oh wait.

Too bad next week is last episode.
 
Mar 11, 2012 11:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 111
Shinobu's explanation of the kaigi was left out. Here's an excerpt, "Strictly speaking, the "death bird" possessed not your sister, but your mother. Your mother, 15 years ago, while pregnant, had a "Kaigi" residing inside her. Similar to the bee Kaigi the other day, but with one major difference, the "death bird" can imitate humans. For the most part, this Kaigi is harmless, and invulnerable only. Any amount of injury, with immediate recovery, any illness too. Living their natural lifespan- then death. And is reborn again, and this is how it has lived till now, as a cuckoo bird. Invulnerable, not unaging."
 
Mar 11, 2012 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1618
I was like "dafaq" at the last part.
We never knew that the sister have boyfriends right? I was surprised when Tsukihi mentioned it xD
 
Mar 11, 2012 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 743
OrochiPL said:
It seems spoiler fest ended for a while, so i'll ask again. Anyone got a clue what dialect Kagenui speaks in?


Kansai/Kyoto dialect.

 
Mar 11, 2012 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 270
Needs more Senjougahara-sama.
 
Mar 11, 2012 2:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 30769
Shinobu looks so cute but I do find it odd how much her personality varies. Last season she was silent and reserved and this one she was serious and fierce but in this ep shes just pure cute mostly.

My eyes went O___O when araragis sis got blown although i did actually predict she would grow her body back which explained the uncalled for attack and i was right but still

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Sebulon said:
Araragi really has some sort of sister complex.
He definitely does, there's no doubt about it anymore. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to be, because for some reason this is one of the few anime where "wincest" disturbs me
I actually kind of disagree since its not definite. What happened with Koyomi and Karen was a heat of the moment kind of thing because of him in realizing shes growing up and because the whole toothbrush thing cause a psychological personal space violation and with the moaning made them get carried away. When Koyomi took off Tsukihi's clothes he really did just want to make sure she had a scar in a panic because he was thinking she wasnt human fully like him so he got worried. The groping was him trying to disperse his wierd actions as a sort of bullying and joking with her so she wouldnt think anything of it. I was suprised he went that far but how she didnt like attack him or scream like crazy when he fondled her or anything it shows they have a mutual trust for eachother. To me it feels like how he acts even though its very strange is fairly realistic. If he really was a full on pervert he wouldnt be rejecting opportunists so often like he does and whenever he talks about that sort of thing and speaks against it he says it calmly instead of panicking like hes guilty.
 
Mar 11, 2012 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 761
Just one more episode to go! Oh why, life is so cruel T___T

 
Mar 11, 2012 3:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 171
Is it just me or did Shinobu's voice sound completely different this episode?
 
Mar 11, 2012 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 20
Yankun said:
taj69 said:
In all honesty, in all of the novels, its mostly 75% moe bantering, and 25% actually plot involving the Kaigi's, so it's really not that hard to concise the material.
You don't get it, Bro, Nisemonogatari is a show with strong plot, perfect development, deep story, the best show of this season.

Oh wait.

Too bad next week is last episode.


Naw..That's bakemonogatari. This sequel is latent full of fan service and detour, at least this ep is 5/5.
Fan of mature, dark, non-cutesy school uniformed choked fan service BS anime.
 
Mar 11, 2012 3:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 14
whoahyuu said:
xumi said:
whoahyuu said:
xumi said:
whoahyuu said:
Best episode of the season!

Also, Tsukihi is still technically Koyomi's imouto. The Phoenix just blended in with Tsukihi in their mother's womb while she was still an embryo. That is why Tsukihi feels an empty void in herself, she is trying to blend in with the Araragi family and goes along with her surroundings. It's actually a harmless kaii, if not one of the best kaiis to be since you are literally immortal. That's why her scars fade slowly but always eventually, to remain undetected. The healing powers are far above a full vampires, her body was instantly restored in high stress situations (Yotsugi's Unlimited Book). She can only die of old age so the Pheonix just find a new host when Tsukihi dies. It is not necessarily evil, but those 2 trying to kill her are seeing conning and deceiving people as evil.



I disagree with that, in the fight of Koyomi vs Acerola, severed bodyparts weren't even able to reach the floor when they were already regenerated.


It is clearly stated in the novels but if you still don't believe me, how do you explain in Kizumonogatari when FULL vampire Shinobu was under the streetlight (with just 4 limbs missing and covered in blood) unable to regenerate? Notice when Tsukihi was blown in half, no gore (or even a single drop of blood) spilled out. Even if only a finger remained, Tsukihi would have been perfectly regenerated.

Watch the first 2 minutes of Bakemonogatari and pause when it shows her under the streetlight if you are confused for the scene.





and thanks for the über spoilers =D

Your welcome haha, and yeah, the phoenix regeneration is way above vampires(Oshino stealing her heart is another proof since Shinobu didn't notice it missing or regenerating it, Tsukihi would've just regenerated another heart), but being a vampire also adds physical strength/better vision/shape shifting(novel spoiler?) among other things :3


 
Mar 11, 2012 3:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 14
Leticia said:
Just one more episode to go! Oh why, life is so cruel T___T
who knows, maybe there'll be more webstreamed episodes, I wouldn't mind
 
Mar 11, 2012 4:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4930
Pedro_ said:
OrochiPL said:
It seems spoiler fest ended for a while, so i'll ask again. Anyone got a clue what dialect Kagenui speaks in?


Kansai/Kyoto dialect.
So it's a mix of those? I hear Kansai dialect a few times and remember it being nothing like Kagenui's speech. I don't remember much Kyoto dialect though so that would be more like it.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
Mar 11, 2012 5:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 329
What do you know...I actually enjoyed this episode. Only one more to go so I'm hoping it wont be a let down.

4/5
 
Mar 11, 2012 5:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1098
SHIT JUST GOT REAL....FINALLY!

Lol at Kaiki.


I feel it's gonna be like Bake again, where the season actually finishes with extra episodes :O
 
Mar 11, 2012 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 743
OrochiPL said:
Pedro_ said:
OrochiPL said:
It seems spoiler fest ended for a while, so i'll ask again. Anyone got a clue what dialect Kagenui speaks in?


Kansai/Kyoto dialect.
So it's a mix of those? I hear Kansai dialect a few times and remember it being nothing like Kagenui's speech. I don't remember much Kyoto dialect though so that would be more like it.


I mean, the Kansai dialect includes the Kyoto dialect. Not just Osaka.

 
Mar 11, 2012 7:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
BTW, does anybody have a link to Kaiki's soundtrack? I honestly love his theme music of the melancholic solo violin.
 
Mar 11, 2012 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3935
I no care about Tsuhiki, Shinobu stole this show from her.... She is so cute and DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels almost as if it's not Tsukihi's arc
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
 
Mar 11, 2012 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3935
OH? so she is a "fake" sister? So what the hell did those 2 do to Tsukihi?

Modern-day onmyouji eh? interesting, I wonder what will happen as there is only 1 ep left
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
 
Mar 11, 2012 10:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 111240
Loved the action scenes in this episode tbh
 
Mar 12, 2012 12:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 20
good ep.

its kinda turn me off because tsukihi is not his sister, then whats bout karen?

please have mercy on my weak heart, at least let Karen be his real sister.

i'm tired of fake sibling - fake incestory.

 
Mar 12, 2012 1:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
GodlyKyon said:
OH? so she is a "fake" sister? So what the hell did those 2 do to Tsukihi?

Modern-day onmyouji eh? interesting, I wonder what will happen as there is only 1 ep left
If you listen well those two are very black and white about everything (unlike Oshino) so they call her a fake monster and won't believe otherwise, but it's not like someone stole Tsukihi and replaced her or anything. Recall Shinobu's and Koyomi's conversation where Koyomi mentions the supernatural girls she knows (Kanbaru whose hand is fused with the Devil Hand, Hanekawa and the cat that takes over her when under stress, Senjougahara's former posession by the crab). Basically, Tsukihi is in a symbiotic relationship with something, and apparently she doesn't even know it.

Those two antagonists just don't really care about listening to circumnstances or watching the situation. To them, the girl was taken over by something so she's no longer a human, henceforth she should be killed so the evil spirit (since anything that takes over someone and takes their place is evil by their definition) is cleansed. But again, if we're to take the antagonists view in this, all the girls Araragi has helped should have been killed (heck, one of them IS a spirit).

 
Mar 12, 2012 2:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5112
Hands down the best episode of the series. A bit of a redeeming factor for a sequel so boringly disappointing.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
Mar 12, 2012 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 57
Conflict at the second to the last episode... uniquuuueee :O

Kinda expected this due to the episode title. Sooo yeah :P

Also- Shinnooobbbuuuu <3
 
Mar 12, 2012 6:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3697
How can that beeeeeee~!
 
Mar 12, 2012 4:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11
Kaiki win!
 
Mar 12, 2012 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 190
Awesome episode. At times like that I wish Araragi was still a vampire (or at least retained more of his vampire abilities) so we could see him slaughter those two. I Can't wait until Kizumonogatari comes out and we can see what he was like when he was a vampire. Does anyone know if they will animate the other light novels Nisio created?

Also, last episode next week :(. Hopefully we'll see Shinobu and Araragi (haha) kick some ass.
Modified by Tomodachi5, Mar 12, 2012 5:06 PM
 
Top
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »