Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2012 8:31 PM
Dec 2011
Since there isn't a deiscussion on this one yet i'll start one. How amazing was this manga? It deffinatly wasn't your average shoujo non blood related insest old hat but something on to its own. The charracters were not to new put the way they all interacted was awesome. This is the first one i have ever read that i wasn't sure who would end up with who or even who i wanted the lead charracter to be with but im happy the way it turned out but i do feel sorry for the sensei even though i think theyre relationship was one of the most novel ive ever seen. Im not sure if the mangaka was a genius or just a maniac but she just went up on my top favorite list.The only two things that i predicted was that Taro would be totally ok with them in the end since if they did marry it would mean the family stay together even more but i did think some one would have to point it out to him and that nano and that guy would end up together i just didn't think it would happen so fast but i guess the author had a better more exciting love triangle in mind. One of my favorite part about this manga was how it was always known by evrey one whom the leads were in love with but at the same time the giirl that intamate if all but "intamate" relationship with the teacher. Poor guy i wonder if the story would have turned out different if she would have noticed his true feeling i dont think she ever did. Also the ending was awesome since you rarely see a full chapter devouted to wrapp up the story and i cant count how many times they've left me hanging at the end for some resultion. Well theese are my thoughts for what its worth
Mar 29, 2012 6:24 PM
Sep 2009
The ending how they wrapped it all up was defintely satisfying! but... was there anyone other than me that really liked the coupling between kajitsu and akai sensei? :( felt sorry for him after....
Mar 30, 2012 8:13 AM
Dec 2011
misa98765 said:
The ending how they wrapped it all up was defintely satisfying! but... was there anyone other than me that really liked the coupling between kajitsu and akai sensei? :( felt sorry for him after....

I did to. I liked the ending pairing but he was kinda the reformed Hosts teacher they spent all that time reforming him just to leave him by the wayside. I'm a big Age Gap fan and actually i read a manga right before with the same kind of charracters that the student and teacher endded up together and loved it but i think it endded him reasonably good. the fact that in the end she loved both just Tarro a bit more was more rrealistic i think life is never so cut and dry and love never is.
Jul 26, 2017 7:06 AM
May 2015
I just finished reading the manga so here are my toughts and sorry for those who might be offended but this is just my opinion.

The art of the manga is great amd simple yet unique. Story wise the drama and the romance they are actually okay but what really attracted me in reading this is the heartwarming bond between the Toda family.

However the reason I gave it 4 out 10 overall is I don't like how the character of Kajitsu, the heroine, was depicted in terms of loving someone. She is a slut, sorry if I used this word but come on she already love Natsu and yet keeps on crying and worrying over her teacher. This is especially seen in the last part of the manga when her teacher quit his job, she ended up very sad as if she lost someone she is dating when she is dating someone. Another example is after using her teacher as her scapegoat she returns to Natsu saying she still loves him then she can't even bother to tell Natsu that something happened between her and her teacher!!! I can't stress this enough but she is a slut.

kenichishinichiJul 27, 2017 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.