Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2012 4:04 PM

Jul 2009
MALgraph is quite feature-rich, but maybe there's something we've forgot to add?
If you have any good suggestions, post them here.

Note: don't suggest counting rewatches/rereads - we can't read it, because MAL API doesn't provide such information. This is up to MAL admins to fix, and as things are now, we are simply unable to get rewatch info.

We've set up a Moderator series to help you post suggestions and vote on feature requests.

Click here to view suggestions!

I've already posted a few suggestions posted by you that made it to the new version. If you have any other ideas, this is the best time to post them - each day we're getting closer to releasing new MALgraph. Remember to vote on others' posts too!

This thread will be locked, so please post your suggestions on Google Moderator.
friAug 6, 2013 6:08 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2012 6:36 AM

Jun 2010
Hopefully I am not sounding rude, but why isn't time calculated of "dropped" titles?

And re-watching is also counted?

And another thing I'd like is :

The color schemes could be changed. Not the bars though (which would be good as well, if you could).

The thing I am talking about the image that is exported. It is transparent (and fine the way it is) but I like to use it in other places than MAL as well and well the text color is not suited for dark stylesheets. So, if there was an option for either dark/light skin for different font colors or just choosing font color (which would be too much, maybe)

I know, you only made this keeping in mind for MAL only, but this was just a suggestion.
VigykMar 15, 2012 7:25 AM
Mar 15, 2012 8:21 AM

Jul 2009
Ummmm will there be an option to change color of the graphs ? in older version it was possible to change the colors and it was quiet handy .
Mar 15, 2012 9:22 AM

Jul 2010
King_Zero said:
Hopefully I am not sounding rude, but why isn't time calculated of "dropped" titles?
Seconded. I'd also like to see the number of dropped shows as many people don't rate what they drop.

Maybe a button to expand "Random friends:" in "all friends:" (to more easily get to their stats)?
Mar 15, 2012 3:59 PM
Mar 2012
I suggested this on the reddit thread:

Some kind of "Dropped Shows" analysis: Most dropped genres, studios.

And a very interesting idea:

Some Staff analysis: Most followed Male/Female Seiyuu also some stats on the best scored Directors, Music Composers, etc.
Mar 15, 2012 4:24 PM

Nov 2010

This was a bug and it should be fixed by now.

And re-watching is also counted?

It is not counted right now, and I'm not sure how I could implement this since malappinfo.php doesn't seem to return any usable information about rewatch count.

Maybe a button to expand "Random friends:" in "all friends:" (to more easily get to their stats)?

This would greatly lengthen load time (by approximately 5 seconds). For example take Xinil. He has, like, 650 friends, and to list them all, you have to visit 16 separate pages. We might lengthen it to 10 random friends, though, since it can be fetched with one visit to user's profile.

Some Staff analysis: Most followed Male/Female Seiyuu also some stats on the best scored Directors, Music Composers, etc.

• We don't keep track of anime staff, but even if we did...
  • If someone is concerned about seiyuus, he or she already knows what's up.
  • Manga would be treated even more marginally since there would be no equivalence for this functionality.

Ummmm will there be an option to change color of the graphs ?

Since this seems to be frequently asked question, I'll try to work on that.
    But prepare for this: after you choose colors, colors will lock for 24 hours. So changing them won't do a thing unless the cache expires.
  • Mar 15, 2012 5:19 PM
    Mar 2012
    chrupky said:
  • If someone is concerned about seiyuus, he or she already knows what's up.

• The main reason to do it should be "Discovery".

The ratio of "Concerned" to "Not Concerned" is obviously very low. MALgraph could help a lot by providing this information in a comprehensive way (similar to the prefered studio data) and we would have, for example, people discovering that they love those shows with music composed by the Kajiura Yuki or those directed by Shinbou Akiyuki.
    Mar 16, 2012 7:41 AM
    Feb 2008
    Would it be possible to show how many shows we have watched from each studio?

I know there is a section for our most popular studio in terms of scores given, but I'd also like to see one for most popular studio based on the amount of shows I have seen from each studio.
    Mar 16, 2012 7:45 AM

Nov 2008
    Type (TV / Movie / OVA / whatever) distribution?
    Mar 16, 2012 8:29 AM

Apr 2008
    Just something I've been noticing regarding the "List of anime you could've overlooked" section. I'm finding that most of the titles it recommends are of the same series rather than different titles that may be similar.

Ie. If you liked Hidamari Sketch, you may like Hidamari Sketch Specials.

I feel it would be more effective if this section could be used to recommend similar titles rather than just those that are of the same series. Though I'm not sure how feasible it is to implement such a feature.

Mar 16, 2012 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
    Don_Don_Kun said:
    Just something I've been noticing regarding the "List of anime you could've overlooked" section. I'm finding that most of the titles it recommends are of the same series rather than different titles that may be similar.

That's why we named this section like that. These are not user recommendations, but related series (click [?] in the top-right corner of each section to see an explanation).
    As of the other (pretty good) ideas: your posts are not ignored, we're watching this thread and considering ups and downs of each. (I always get annoyed when posts with suggestions get ignored on any app's forums, so I wanted to write this.)
    Mar 17, 2012 12:51 AM

Nov 2010
    biggy_boy said:
    Would it be possible to show how many shows we have watched from each studio?

I know there is a section for our most popular studio in terms of scores given, but I'd also like to see one for most popular studio based on the amount of shows I have seen from each studio.

This is based not only on the scores, check "Formulas behind the graphs" topic.
    Mar 20, 2012 4:51 AM
    Review Moderator
    Mar 2010
    First of all, I think it's great that MAL graph is now displaying various statistics in addition to the basic score distributions now. I have some suggestions for improvements:

- I'd like to see a minimum criteria introduced in the calculations. For example, my favoured decade is the 70's, with an average of 9.... because I only watched 1 show from the 70's, and I rated that a 9. Another example is that there are some studios that appear in my most/least favourite studios section even though I've only seen a couple of shows from them. There should be some minimum filter that filters out these results where not enough data has been gathered to produce a meaningful result.

- Could you add a score breakdown by year in addition to decade?

- Favourite studios should be renamed to favourite producers as it works off the producers list, which contains broadcasters, distributers, advertising agencies etc in addition to studios.

Thanks.
    Take off every SIG!!
    Mar 24, 2012 6:26 AM

Jun 2010
    One more idea, I would like to throw out is :

Can we have serializations for manga like we have studios for Anime?
    Mar 25, 2012 5:59 AM

Nov 2010
    Ability to resize the graph
    Why?

maybe can we use an image as the background?
    We can implement this, but unless there are more users who'd want it, I'm not likely to implement this. And if it puts too high load on the server, this would be probably first thing we'd disable.

Can we have serializations for manga like we have studios for Anime?
    We're working on it.

- I'd like to see a minimum criteria introduced in the calculations. For example, my favoured decade is the 70's, with an average of 9.... because I only watched 1 show from the 70's, and I rated that a 9. Another example is that there are some studios that appear in my most/least favourite studios section even though I've only seen a couple of shows from them. There should be some minimum filter that filters out these results where not enough data has been gathered to produce a meaningful result.
    That is not going to happen. Decades show best mean score, not one`s favorite decade. We could use the same model as we do it for genres and producers, but that would result in whole new diagram, which couldn't be related to global mean score like now.
    Secondly, I was taught that discarding outliers is wrong. Current model for genres and studios is in fact an example of balanced quality-to-quantity model (see formulas topic). Unless I am provided formal analysis of other model that yields statistically better results, this is not going change in any way. These studios show up, because you rated highly all the titles.

Could you add a score breakdown by year in addition to decade?
    We could, but this would result in really random and unreadable charts for most users. I'm against this. I'm not sure what fri thinks about this.

Favourite studios should be renamed to favourite producers as it works off the producers list, which contains broadcasters, distributers, advertising agencies etc in addition to studios.
    Done in one of previous revisions
    rr-Mar 25, 2012 6:21 AM
    Mar 27, 2012 4:19 AM

Jun 2011
    Umm am I missing something, or what happened to your mean score comparison to the global average that the previous MALgraph had? Or am I just being a drop kick, and its staring at me right in front of my face? :S

And what does this mean?

δs = 1.42
    Mar 27, 2012 6:23 AM

Jul 2009
    onedaysnotice said:
    Umm am I missing something, or what happened to your mean score comparison to the global average that the previous MALgraph had? Or am I just being a drop kick, and its staring at me right in front of my face? :S

You're not missing anything - it's not present here. I already explained it in the shoutbox:
    fri said:
    We're using a different approach to storing user data. It's not cached indefinitely as in the old Mg, so we can't get data of all users at once. You can assume the global mean score is 7.15 for both manga and anime (at least that was the result the olg Mg has shown in its last moment).

onedaysnotice said:
    And what does this mean?
    δs = 1.42
    It's standard deviation - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation
    I guess we should've used sigma instead of delta; anyway, I'll rename it in the future version.
    Mar 29, 2012 1:35 PM

Jan 2010
    As for achievement ideas, it's hard to say since there's no list of what is currently available, but so far I haven't seen any demographic-based ones (shounen, shoujo, seinen, josei), which would be nice, I think. Maybe studio-based ones for some of the more well-known ones, too (KyoAni, Madhouse, SHAFT, and JC Staff come to mind first, though there are obviously many more possibilities).
    "My tables-meet it is I set it down
    That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
    Mar 29, 2012 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
    I'd rather implement some manga achievements before widening the anime group. They have to be unique and not-so-easy to get, or else they wouldn't be achievements. I'm also afraid that it might cause people to watch anime from one genre mindlessly just to get to a higher level (the old Mg already made a lot of people re-rate their anime, so achievement whoring might happen too).

I'm really surprised the overall reception is so positive.
    Mar 29, 2012 8:33 PM

Aug 2011
    New line graph for score distribution = NO LIKEY.

Am I going to have to embed my graph somewhere just to see a normal bar graph??

EDIT: Huh? Where'd it go...? >.>

Anyway, do only completed entries count towards achievements?

I'm proud of the one I have now. >=D
    DraconisMarchMar 29, 2012 9:24 PM
    Apr 1, 2012 12:20 PM

Mar 2010
    I guess i have a few requests:
    It would be nice to show exactly which anime from the lists made genre/studio most or least favourite, same for the manga list.
    Also it would be nice to see first titles from each decade, not only top one. Probably more detailed anime graph by year would be nice too.
    It would be very awesome if you implement any of this or at least think about it :)
    But if the arrow is straight
    And the point is slick
    It can pierce through dust
    No matter how thick...
    Apr 1, 2012 8:05 PM

Apr 2009
    Nice to see that you implemented a production company blacklist.

But I actually think that what should be done first is blacklisting all the licensing companies. I don't know what are you using to get the data from MAL, and so whether you have easy access to that data, but regular web MAL has that little "L" superscript next to licensing company names - automatically ignoring all those entries would infinitely improve the company list in itself, maybe even removing the need for explicit blacklisting.
    Apr 2, 2012 3:51 PM
    Review Moderator
    Mar 2010
    Some non-studios haven't been blacklisted yet:

Mainichi Broadcasting (broadcaster)
    Fuji TV (broadcaster)
    Tokuma Shoten (publisher)
    Bandai Visual (production company/distributor)
    TBS (broadcaster)
    Starchild Records (music label)
    Sentai Filmworks (distributor)
    Lantis (music label)
    WoWoW (broadcaster)
    Pony Canyon (publisher)
    Take off every SIG!!
    Apr 2, 2012 3:57 PM

Jul 2009
    Nearly all of them are already blacklisted (except Tokuma Shoten - I'll add it in the next release), but your profile still uses the old version, so you didn't see the change. Try now.

You can see the version number in the footer - if it doesn't match with the one listed in the changelog then it didn't expire yet.
    Apr 2, 2012 4:58 PM

Mar 2009
    Would it be possible to display the results for all 43 genres instead of just the top and bottom 10? I'd be quite curious to see the full list of results for genre.
    Apr 3, 2012 12:09 PM

Nov 2008
    fri said:
    Nearly all of them are already blacklisted (except Tokuma Shoten - I'll add it in the next release), but your profile still uses the old version, so you didn't see the change. Try now.

You can see the version number in the footer - if it doesn't match with the one listed in the changelog then it didn't expire yet.

0.226 version.

There's still :

- VAP (producer)
    - Asmik Ace Entertainment (producer/distributor)
    - Kitty Films (producer)
    - Pioneer LDC (producer/distributor)
    - Broccoli (producer)
    - GENCO (producer)
    - Marubeni (producer)
    - Primastea (producer)
    - Shelty (producer)
    - Victor Entertainment (producer/music producer)

And maybe CyberConnect2 too.
    YandyApr 3, 2012 12:17 PM
    Apr 3, 2012 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
    VAP: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=589
    Asmik Ace Entertainment: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=3715
    Kitty Films: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=771
    Pioneer LDC: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=290
    Broccoli: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=508
    GENCO: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=99
    Marubeni: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=257
    Primastea: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=7846
    Shelty: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=763
    Victor Entertainment: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=258 (added)
    CyberConnect2: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=7548

Added Victor Entertainment. If most of them are producers, why would I blacklist them?

This is the full list as of now:
    friApr 3, 2012 12:28 PM
    Apr 4, 2012 3:23 AM

Dec 2010
    I just discovered this MALgraph and I must say this is a fun feature.

So you say achievemnt suggestions are more then welcome, eh....

How about manga achievements? I only see anime achievement so far, but people do read lots of manga as well. It would be fun if there were the same type achievements as in anime but for manga (like Mahou Shoujo Achievement, Slice of Life Achievement etc.) just with different names, descriptions and pictures.

Also how about a series of MAL contributor achievements?
    Like achievements for making 5/10/20 reviews, 10/25/50 recommendations.
    Perhaps an achievement for an approved anime/ manga page information edit? (if this is trackable in any way)

I'm well aware that there are achievement hunters (better know as achievement whores). Just ignore them. none can fight those who pursue such things.

Should I make specific and concrete achievements by names, descriptions and specifics or are these loose ideas fine? (naturally I would make a few, but no images included and I'm quite a busy guy, so not so often)

Also a list of achievements would be nice just to prevent people from suggesting stuff that already exist
    Apr 4, 2012 3:43 AM

Jul 2009
    Smoku said:
    How about manga achievements? I only see anime achievement so far, but people do read lots of manga as well. It would be fun if there were the same type achievements as in anime but for manga (like Mahou Shoujo Achievement, Slice of Life Achievement etc.) just with different names, descriptions and pictures.
    I made a short list of ideas that we'd like to see converted into achievements. I'm not sure if we want to copy anime achievements and make another "mecha/gar/sol/...". It's not a bad idea, but I'd rather make something unique.

Smoku said:
    Also how about a series of MAL contributor achievements?
    Like achievements for making 5/10/20 reviews, 10/25/50 recommendations.
    Perhaps an achievement for an approved anime/ manga page information edit? (if this is trackable in any way)
    We don't (and won't) download such data, so it's impossible.

Smoku said:
    I'm well aware that there are achievement hunters (better know as achievement whores). Just ignore them. none can fight those who pursue such things.
    I ignored them by not publishing the list. It would be boring if you knew everything right away, wouldn't it?

Smoku said:
    Should I make specific and concrete achievements by names, descriptions and specifics or are these loose ideas fine? (naturally I would make a few, but no images included and I'm quite a busy guy, so not so often)
    Loose ideas are fine. If you really want, you can provide full links to entries (with title at the end, e.g. http://myanimelist.net/manga/3468/Usagi_Drop)

Smoku said:
    Also a list of achievements would be nice just to prevent people from suggesting stuff that already exist
    It's easy if you check your anime list,look at the achievement popup and list those which should be present, but aren't.
    キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ
    Apr 4, 2012 4:08 AM

Jul 2007
    I think it's pretty much fine as it is. One change i would like to have is to remove all specials and ova from the recommendations. Keep it only at TV series would be the best imo.
    Apr 4, 2012 9:29 AM

Mar 2010
    Cloudy-Sky said:
    I think it's pretty much fine as it is. One change i would like to have is to remove all specials and ova from the recommendations. Keep it only at TV series would be the best imo.

I guess that is very much whole point of recommendations to show that there are exist some specials or something like that, it would be nice to remove all recaps though perhaps it would be very hard to filter them out.
    But if the arrow is straight
    And the point is slick
    It can pierce through dust
    No matter how thick...
    Apr 4, 2012 3:56 PM

Dec 2010
    I was spying a little bit on other users who have like 1000-1500 anime complete on MAL and I noticed they only have like 3 achievements at most.

So it's evident that not all genres were made into achievements yet. You're willing to do all of them for the heck of it?
    Apr 4, 2012 4:19 PM

Jul 2009
    List of overlooked anime/manga will stay as it is. Omitting any entry would kill its purpose. I removed entries that pointed to nonexistent manga reported by arpraron and loskierek.

Smoku said:
    So it's evident that not all genres were made into achievements yet. You're willing to do all of them for the heck of it?
    I thought of adding ecchi/hentai to achievements, nothing more than that. We obviously can't add all genres. Also, remember that an achievement is meant to be difficult to get, otherwise it's worthless.

I'll check out the titles Sae posted (Symphogear is a mahou shoujo anime?! No way) tomorrow. Time to watch retards s2.
    Apr 5, 2012 6:56 AM

Dec 2010
    hmmm... :

Hardcore- for completing 1000 anime titles.

That's something.
    Apr 5, 2012 8:07 AM

Jul 2009
    Smoku said:
    hmmm... :

That's something.

or perhaps for listening to music xD And I wonder if there is achi for hentai or dementia xD
    Apr 5, 2012 9:27 AM
    Review Moderator
    Mar 2010
    v0.266 shows up a couple more non-studios for me:

Media Factory (publisher)
    GDH (parent company of GONZO - as far as I can see they handle the production side of things rather than being involved in the actual studio activities)
    Take off every SIG!!
    Apr 6, 2012 12:00 AM

May 2010
    fri said:

I thought of adding ecchi/hentai to achievements, nothing more than that. We obviously can't add all genres. Also, remember that an achievement is meant to be difficult to get, otherwise it's worthless.

Aw, it would be really nice to have a wide range of achievements. Oh well, I will drop by my ideias anyway:
    Maiden Heart for completing x romance titles,
    Bookworm for completing x manga titles,
    Gender Confused for completing x gender bender titles,
    Feels like Freud (or almost Freud) for completing x psychological titles,
    Bruce Lee Pupil for completing x martial arts titles,
    Real Life... Or just fantasy? for completing x fantasy titles

All of them as manga achievements.
    Apr 6, 2012 12:52 PM
    Jul 2018
    Really like the graph so far, very neat idea.

Possible achievement suggestions if you haven't done so already

Something for the amount of "classics" watched (pre-2000 anime?)
    Maybe one for surrealism/"out there" anime (Angel's Egg, Cat Soup, Lain etc)

And ones for historical and sci-fi (non-mecha) would be good.
    Apr 6, 2012 2:26 PM
    Jan 2011
    lihmao said:

Bookworm for completing x manga titles,

This, but make it novels instead of manga.
    Apr 6, 2012 3:06 PM

May 2010
    deadleeserious said:

Something for the amount of "classics" watched (pre-2000 anime?)
    (...)
    And ones for historical (...)

Its name could be 'Dinosaur' at the max level (in the classic or historical category). And classics should be pre-90...
    Apr 7, 2012 7:18 PM

Mar 2009
    I think it would be interesting to see scatter plots of your rating vs. MAL average rating and your rating vs. popularity ranking.
    Apr 8, 2012 5:24 AM

Oct 2010
    Break Blade movies and aquarion evol(aquarion ova too) as mecha animes.
    "Boredom is like poison."

Apr 8, 2012 10:29 AM
    Mar 2012
    Feature idea:

It would be so good to count what MAL Clubs members have in their "Currently Watching" list (with the option to filter Hentai).
    Apr 8, 2012 12:21 PM

Feb 2008
    How about an Imouto achievement? There are so many anime featuring (more or less) awesome Imouto. And they deserve some respect!
    OreImo, Haruhi, Clannad, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Amagami SS, Baby Princess etc.
    Apr 8, 2012 3:37 PM

Apr 2009
    How about adding some global charts? Make the homepage not just username search, but add some graphs for whole MAL - pretty much every user chart can be made into a global chart:
    • status, score and score-to-time distribution charts summed up for all users
    • episode count chart for all titles in MAL's database
    • community's favorite studios and genres
    • mean score per decade for the whole community
    • activity timeline summed up for all users
    Instead of achievements frame, you can add "top users", displaying a list of most active users ordered by either number of shows on list, or total time.
    Apr 9, 2012 6:23 AM

Jul 2009
    Here comes a negative post!

LordHighCaptain said:
    I think it would be interesting to see scatter plots of your rating vs. MAL average rating and your rating vs. popularity ranking.
    kFYatek said:
    How about adding some global charts? (...)
    Nope, not possible. Your Mg-profile's lifespan is 24 hours, so we are unable to get enough data.

De-JaY said:
    How about an Imouto achievement? There are so many anime featuring (more or less) awesome Imouto. And they deserve some respect!
    OreImo, Haruhi, Clannad, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Amagami SS, Baby Princess etc.
    Doesn't sound too good for me...

xRichard said:
    It would be so good to count what MAL Clubs members have in their "Currently Watching" list (with the option to filter Hentai).
    No... How would this feature be useful?

Time for a brighter side of this post:
    kajia said:
    v0.266 shows up a couple more non-studios for me:
    Media Factory (publisher)
    GDH (parent company of GONZO - as far as I can see they handle the production side of things rather than being involved in the actual studio activities)
    Added both, thanks!

Smoku said:
    hmmm... :
    That's something.
    Indeed. Our first working version of achievements was based on anime and manga count only. I think adding it back with very high thresholds wouldn't hurt... Maybe one for every thousand? Do you know anyone who's watched more than 5000 anime or read over 5000 manga?

lihmao said:
    Maiden Heart for completing x romance titles,
    Feels like Freud (or almost Freud) for completing x psychological titles,
    Bruce Lee Pupil for completing x martial arts titles,
    All of them as manga achievements.
    I like these three, not sure if we'll add them though. Time will tell.

deadleeserious said:
    Maybe one for surrealism/"out there" anime (Angel's Egg, Cat Soup, Lain etc)
    If you can find me at least 50 surreal anime (or 50 manga? maybe manga would be better) then why not? I like this idea.

Roxus13 said:
    Break Blade movies and aquarion evol(aquarion ova too) as mecha animes.
    Added six Break Blade movies (the DVD/BD special doesn't seem to be related to mecha too much, so I omitted it). Aquarion is already on the list.

Thank you for your suggestions!
    Apr 9, 2012 7:51 AM

Jul 2009
    @fri 5k anime ? np
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/spacecowboy enjoy xD
    btw someone asked if there was person with more than 4 achi he has 5
    Apr 9, 2012 8:00 AM

Dec 2010
    loskierek said:
    @fri 5k anime ? np

That's.... that's damn straight impossible. Unless the guy isn't human.
    Apr 9, 2012 8:02 AM

Jul 2009
    Smoku said:
    loskierek said:
    @fri 5k anime ? np

That's.... that's damn straight impossible. Unless the guy isn't human.

well unless he is hikikomori xD and look at his age xD it's over 80 well even if he was 40 spending over 2 and half a year on anime is just ummm a lot ?
    Apr 9, 2012 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
    I noticed that Fancy Lala isn't included in the magical girl anime achivements. This is definetly a magical girl anime.
    I haven't fully completed other classics, so I don't know if they are included, but please do not forget Creamy Mami, Magical Emi, Pastel Yumi, Magical Fairy Persia and Minky Momo. Also their associated specials and movies.
    This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
    Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Current Issue

SofiaBulga - Feb 21, 2020

1 by hacker09 »»
    Jun 17, 2020 12:11 PM

» Achievement list? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bluedragon777 - Apr 9, 2013

391 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
    Apr 13, 2017 1:39 PM

» Important announcement, please read! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fri - Apr 14, 2015

402 by Tulicloure »»
    Aug 7, 2016 7:15 PM

» Bug reports ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fri - Mar 7, 2012

928 by Dragonflyk »»
    May 12, 2015 7:37 AM

» Some charts

_North - Apr 14, 2015

0 by _North »»
    Apr 14, 2015 6:36 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.