Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 21st Century Boys Chapter 11 Discussion

Mar 6, 2012 11:10 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hm everything seems dangerous to even attempt..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

May 15, 2012 3:09 AM

Majoume being a "ghost in the program...I can kind of accept that even if it seems really impossible but since he's not real anymore once again I don't understand how he could be communicating with Kanna.

I mean okay maybe she is communicating directly the with programming of the game but that's a completely different power than anything that has been suggested before. I dunno....

Jun 26, 2013 6:48 AM

I don't know what to think. Things are very weird.

Aug 4, 2013 5:31 PM

Okay so here is a HUGE possible plot hole ... Why didn't they notice all this stuff when they first dug it up? I mean they did already dig up this box once (which also makes it strange why Kenji didn't know where it was ...)

Aug 5, 2013 2:26 PM
Pirating_Ninja said:
Okay so here is a HUGE possible plot hole ... Why didn't they notice all this stuff when they first dug it up? I mean they did already dig up this box once (which also makes it strange why Kenji didn't know where it was ...)

because that stuff was never actually there in reality. it's only there in the simulation because friend wanted kenji to see it. it's part of the game he's playing with kenji.

Apr 14, 2014 4:47 AM
Maki's arms

MaxVdub said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

because that stuff was never actually there in reality. it's only there in the simulation because friend wanted kenji to see it. it's part of the game he's playing with kenji.

It's good that you mention that. Otherwise I would have thought its a pothole too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 2, 2014 11:25 PM

Weird is the mildest description.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!