Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 21st Century Boys Chapter 4 Discussion

Mar 6, 2012 10:39 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Um so his guitar will be able to go with him in the virtual attraction? I guess as long as he think about having it subconsciously with his mind it would transfer same goes for the close etc.. I just answered my own question lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Aug 4, 2013 3:59 PM

Ahhh that is actually kind of depressing, so Yukiji was in love with him all of those years ... That part at the end of the concert where she was psyching herself up to talk to him and then fails was pretty sad. (sucker for romance so hate seeing that) but oh well.

Apr 11, 2014 9:56 PM
Maki's arms

Pirating_Ninja said:
Ahhh that is actually kind of depressing, so Yukiji was in love with him all of those years ... That part at the end of the concert where she was psyching herself up to talk to him and then fails was pretty sad. (sucker for romance so hate seeing that) but oh well.

Yeah was thinking that too. She's such a fine woman that it's a shame Kenjo never saw what was in front of him.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 18, 2014 12:45 AM

Poor Yukiji.
Forever virgin.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Oct 2, 2014 11:21 PM

And now he focuses on the love interest.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Feb 4, 2015 4:30 PM

Love and pain come together

Nov 12, 2016 1:36 AM

Emotional dinner, the last supper?
All togethergathered, laughing, is one of the best pages of this manga series!!!

Hello, my litte boy!