3It was OK
2.3%
2Disliked it
1.3%
1Hated it
1.8%
Average 4.7
392 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2012 9:52 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just a pic of how the ep ended

Mar 5, 2012 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
She sent everyone to where it happened in the beginning, and told everyone that she's alien. The main guy is not shocked. So the robot came to save her?

Everyone keeps the secret for her goal to want to visit a place, but feeling uneasy about Kaito's feeling.

The time when Kaito transferred, his parents passed away but his expression is not sad (like right now).

Sempai is not relying on people anymore. Kaito feeling wanting to be alone and Remon is there with him.

The rest watching the video he took.

The guy doing what he can for sempai, and the girl cannot bear with it, so she provoked sempai. She wants her to confess to him. Then everyone being sad.

Confession and kisses (and talking about the past kisses as curing).
tsubasaloverMar 5, 2012 10:23 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 5, 2012 10:24 AM

Nov 2008
The Hollywood ending when the series hasn't ended quite yet.

All that teleporting Ichika does now, she needs to stop that, it's unnecessary.

Mar 5, 2012 10:34 AM
Jun 2009
*emotions*

Poor Kanna! Poor Mio *sigh* But I'm kinda glad for Kaito and Ichika. That was...sweet

P.S. Tetsuroooo (●♡∀♡)
Mar 5, 2012 2:54 PM

Oct 2010
Last week i said some pretty harsh things about Kana... she totally redeem herself with this ep in my books.
What a way to end the episode... Itichika does something complelty adorable by taking the lead.
Small thing to notice, Mio took every opportunity this show to not only be close to Tetsuro, but also between him and Kana until they all decided to cry and be sad at the end.
Now to the other triangle...
huh?
Mar 5, 2012 3:14 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,drama everywere!!

Ichika tells everyone about she being a alien,she looked nice in that clothes,but i think she overuse teleportation on that first minutes...just to much of it still they took to well the news...

After that it was drama a lot of it,Ichika running away,Kaito being rejected,at the end Kanna that manny people dont like was the key....she telling Ichika stop running away en tell Kaito what she feels....Kanna win many points for me this episode....i feel sorry for her.

The ending was good and cute but i think they shows the happy ending now because probably the real ending wont be happy.....i still had the feeling Ichika its going to end leaving at the end....let see.

Next episode looks interesting what the others will react and will happen between the other triangle love???

Btw the kiss...Finally!!

More GIFs and Shit on the Club!!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=410841
raxius1230Mar 5, 2012 5:41 PM
Mar 5, 2012 3:18 PM
Feb 2012
Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful. <3

How Remon opened Kai's eyes, how Kanna kicked Ichika's butt plus the music and words before they finally kiss. Keeps me grinning. (:
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 5, 2012 3:21 PM

Aug 2009
I'm glad they took the reveal of Ichika being an alien quite well. They would not treat her differently because of that and she can finally relax on that issue. They are such nice friends.

Finally some backstory on why Kanna likes Kaito, but not much. She was brave to tell Ichika to confess, even when it clearly shattered her own heart while doing so. The Mio-Tetsuru-Kanna dynamic is what I'm mostly interested in, and Tetsuru really can't let go of his affection of Kanna, so it's hard to tell which one of the girls he'll go for in the end.

(BTW, I could really eat some watermelon after watching this :P )
Mar 5, 2012 3:31 PM

Nov 2011
Words cannot describe how happy I am. Next episode I definitely believe Kanna will be dying inside from watching Kai and Ichika be together which will, in turn cause Ishigaki to suffer and then Mio to suffer. I hope Ishigaki let's Kanna know how he feels even if he is stuck in the friend zone .
Mar 5, 2012 3:31 PM

Jun 2009
Why isn't it summer so i could get some damn watermelon?

Amazing episode. I loved all of Kaito x Ichika development, end was just hhhnggh. And i couldn't not like Kanna after what she's done in this episode, can't say i'd like her to get with Tetsuro though, Mio fits him more.
Everything was handled nicely, from Ichika's revealing of indentity to the endepisode romance. Bring on moar.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 5, 2012 3:33 PM

Oct 2011
My main thought after this episode… for sake of everybody either Kanna or Tetsuro should die.
Preferably Kanna despite having great moment in this episode.

But it was amazing as always :D
oh I love this show
not to mention Remon in all her evil glory ;)
Mar 5, 2012 3:38 PM

Aug 2010
The KaitoXIchika scene in the end was beautiful <3 I'm happy this ep ended on a happier note with this, I'm not sure what my dreams now would be like if it ended with the crying scene with Mio and Kanna and Tetsuro. Broke my heart multiple times.
I felt the urge to hug Mio and Kanna until they are better. And Tetsuro.. well, I'd take him out to get wasted until we can't lie on the ground without holding onto something anymore.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 5, 2012 3:40 PM

Feb 2011
Lol, so what sap is coming to Earth to ruin Kaito's and Ichika's newfound lurve?
Mar 5, 2012 3:41 PM

Aug 2009
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT LEAST ONE OF MY SHIPS WORK OUT!!! T_____________________T <3

I really HATE Tetsurou x Kanna..

and I also ship Tetsurou x Mio but the way their relationship isnt working BREAKS MY HEART!!!

I just HATE all the Tetsurou x Kanna "fanservice" x_______x

BUT AMENNNNNNNNNNN KAITO AND ICHIKA WORKED OUT!!!!!!!

BEST SHIP YET!!!! TOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! T___________T
AND ITS ALSO MY FETISH, YOUNGER GUY X OLDER GIRL
Mar 5, 2012 3:45 PM
Jan 2012
Where to begin...it was good episode, but...

Why did this even have to have aliens? What was supposed to be an important revelation to the cast was completely swept under the rug like it was nothing. Amazingly, they're all ok with it? Kaito "knew" Ichika was an alien already? My BS radar is going crazy!

This show has a horrible tendency to completely downplay any and all cliffhangers. The main ones being Tetsurou telling Kaito that Kanna likes him and everyone finding out Ichika is an alien. These cliffhangers have yet to produce anything profound...just thrown in to make us itching for a week until the next episode.

The only reason I can think the alien part comes into play is that Ichika will indeed leave at the end of the series...but she still didn't need to be an alien to bring up the same emotions of "waiting in that summer". She could have been a normal transfer student who just had to leave. My guess is that the alien bit was supposed to add something "exotic" to Ichika's character, because even with it, she STILL seems very bland. Like I've been saying, Magical Girl trope wins again. The show has three more episodes to flesh out her character, but I'm looking forward to other characters' interactions now that our "main characters" can go off on their honeymoon.

On to our other triangle characters:
1. Kanna's declaration bit with Ichika was very well done, but in a sad way :( I guess this means Kanna has effectively given up :( Maybe...probably...She was just to late to the punch. Although her feelings and everything having to do with the episode 5 cliffhanger I mentioned above SHOULD have come to a boiling point episodes ago, it just kinda fizzles out here. Once again, let's ignore important cliffhangers until they blow over.

2. Tetsurou has quite the dilemma on his hands. I'm excited to see how the true MC of the show will handle his triangle. He gained some Kanna points with the crying scene while the Mio side of things will get interesting.

3. Mio's hopes of getting Tetsurou hit a MAJOR roadblock. Now that Kanna is (supposedly?) free, Mio will have to step up her game. She does have the commando card...

Definitive closure to the whole Kanna-Kaito-Ichika triangle? If Ichika stays through episode 12, yes. If she leaves in 10 or 11...Kaito wil be all emo I guess, but it's still over unfortunately. I'm looking forward to our other triangle though! I didn't want to involve Mio in any bad blood but...THIS MEANS WAR! Kanna cannot be allowed to be even sadder than she already is. Bring on the next episode!
Mar 5, 2012 3:53 PM

May 2009
This was fuckin' awesome.
I have no idea what will happen in next 3 episodes.
Mar 5, 2012 3:56 PM

Nov 2010
Sigh, another show where the person I want the main character to end up with doesnt happen. 90% of the time, it's always the "new girl" and not the childhood friend. Kinda disappointing. Only show I actually won in was Shuffle and Zegapain.
Mar 5, 2012 4:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Dalek-baka said:
Preferably Kanna despite having great moment in this episode

I'm trying to figure out how to propose to Kanna. I doubt she'd accept, but if she did it would solve all the problems, no?
Mar 5, 2012 4:06 PM

May 2008
feel bad for Kanna >.<
Mar 5, 2012 4:07 PM

Oct 2010
I am totally in mass hysteria/chaotic mode. For one sheer happiness for Kanna in regards to one part in the following,

That part along with the one in the spoiler
were most likely the best expressive power Kanna showed to Ichika and it still is breathtaking for this fan of hers. Both expression there are win but those Kaito x Ichika kisses in the spoiler
scream out Kanna losing so bad. Oh boy double French kiss is double double. Damn! That was the best end of romance in a while. Zero no Tsukaima 3rd season managed to pull out something like that with Saito x Louise at the end but never in this series would I think. In thee end the credit ruined those kisses but I managed to fill them out in the spoiler
end result with no credits.
It does not look good but at least it’s passionate.

Now I need to cool down. May edit later.
Yumekichi11Mar 5, 2012 4:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 5, 2012 4:07 PM

Apr 2010
Awesome shit
Mar 5, 2012 4:11 PM

Oct 2011
Cratex said:
Dalek-baka said:

I'm trying to figure out how to propose to Kanna. I doubt she'd accept, but if she did it would solve all the problems, no?

every solution leaving Mio with Tetsuro is most appreciated

and leaving Remon in peace, as she would be a perfect wife and mother <3
Mar 5, 2012 4:14 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Dalek-baka said:
Cratex said:
Dalek-baka said:

every solution leaving Mio with Tetsuro is most appreciated

I just have some technical issues to work out regarding how to have a conversation with an anime character...
Mar 5, 2012 4:15 PM

Aug 2009
Come to think of it, since this show absolutely wants to include aliens, I kinda wish that Ichika would have another "true alien" form and turn out to be a female slug from planet Blob. Then lets see if Kaito would be able to love her beyond all odds.

Just kidding... it's just that it's hard to not love Ichika because she's beautiful and nice and looks human.
Mar 5, 2012 4:27 PM

Dec 2007
Warm and fluffy episode.

(´・ω・`)
Mar 5, 2012 4:30 PM

Sep 2011
Personally I don't care how many people this is cliche or cheesy, that was one of the more satisfying endings an episode can have...not to mention its rare enough to see a confession in that sort of scenario let alone the full blown thing before the ending.
Mar 5, 2012 4:32 PM

Feb 2012
Dalek-baka said:
My main thought after this episode… for sake of everybody either Kanna or Tetsuro should die.

まじで。。。?
How anyone can wish for bad things to happen to any of these characters is beyond me...

And what is up with this hate? Just because you ship one pairing doesn't mean you have to hate on another. Not to mention you shouldn't have any emotional biases since this is a love triangle concerning fictional characters, not yourself (lol). The only "people" that should be legitimately frustrated/angry should be the characters themselves. Every single one of these characters, imo, are good people. I see no reason to hate anyone (if you think logically, that is)
Mar 5, 2012 4:43 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome, sheer awesomeness; words can't describe how happy that last scene made me, KaitoxIchika! I don't dislike Kanna but i think there are way to many "sympathizers", i mean this isn't the first time we see the first girl lose but for me its one of the few times i've seen so many people "bothered" by it. In any case awesome last scene "It was my fourth" and here comes my "fifth" lol :P; i almost forgot that he got kissed 4 times before due to the "illness". If Ichika stays this will be a perfect ending; hopefully they go deal with the other relationships now and leave Kaito and Ichika as is, because this had last episodes vibes already.
Mar 5, 2012 4:49 PM

May 2011
When I had seen the preview from last week, I was worried that Kanna was going to blow and guilt trip Ichika with her words. The reality is she did guilt trip Ichika.. but it was into not being stupid and running away from Kaito.

Let me get one this out of the way. I never hated Kanna. I just felt the way the story was progressing that she was going to end up the odd girl out in the love train wreck. I still have a feeling this may happen. But it doesn't mean i don't like the girl. She's a great character. Heck, they all are. It's what makes the show really good.

The flashback story is when I think Kanna finally made peace with the fact that she had lost and that Kaito truly loved Ichika and that there's no point in fighting it anymore. Kanna's comment about Kaito's forced smile was telling point in the story. She realized his smile was him pretending not to be sad at the thought of losing Ichika. It was just like his smile while being sad after the loss of his parents.

The Kanna vs Ichika scene was rather epic. Kanna was fighting back the tears while screaming at Ichika. I don't blame her. How dare Ichika throw away Kaito's heart after winning his affection away from Kanna. Kanna can truly say she loved Kaito by doing what she did. Selflessly fixing the situation even though it pretty much means she has to let Kaito go. very intense moments and well done.

However at the beginning of the episode. I felt the whole reveal sequence was a bit weak. I can understand Kaito not being freaked out cause he's having flashbacks to his semiconscious state where he was receiving some "tender loving" care from Ichika. He definitely had suspicions that Ichika wasn't your normal girl. Lemon I think knows more than she admits too. So even her non-surprised state seemed normal. But for Tetsurou, Mio, and Kanna, they should have been freaked out more than they were. There was a bit of shock from Kanna and Tetsurou; but it died out quickly. I just think it could have been done a bit better. But it was just a minor blemish of an overall good episode.

Lemon being Ichigo Morino from Onegai theory is in full force. Her comments after her pep talk with Kaito were chilling. It was straight out of "Onegai Teacher" with talk of "stay in motion","go forward" and "don't stop". It was common themes and words that both Kei and Ichigo used when they were dealing with their issues in that series. If Lemon isn't Ichigo, the writers have pretty much recreated Lemon in Ichigo's image.

With Kaito and Ichika being settled all that's left is the love triangle of Kanna, Tetsorou, and Mio.I'm not sure how that's going to play out. It's probably going to be almost as painful at the Ichika, Kaito, and Kanna mess. Kanna did need to ball her eyes out. After what she did she needed it. Tetsurou was silly for telling her not to cry. You need a good cry when you got that much pain pent up inside.

Mio crying was interesting. I'm sure she was crying a little bit for Kanna. But I think she's scared now. Kanna giving up Kaito means maybe she'll turn to Tetsurou, Which would leave her the odd girl out. I honestly think Mio deserves Tetsurou. She has been the one that's fought for him the whole time. I like Kanna too. But she's been so infatuated with Kaito that she never even cared for Tetsurou as anything more than a friend. Even at one point saying that he should just date the psycho Okinawan chick, Chiharu.

It'll be interesting how they go about it. I get the feeling Mio will win. The way Mio fights so hard for Tetsurou and the fact that Kanna has given past overtures of not being interested in Tetsurou will be the tell tale factors in who will will that final love triangle.

Lastly, That kiss. Damn that felt good. I've been waiting for that for for a couple episodes. Very satisfying. Ichika even went for some extra action there too. So damn good. "Why'd you have to be so perfect." Well, Kaito isn't perfect. But he's a great guy. I just hope there's a happy final ending. It would be so painful to break them up now. Especially seeing them lovey-dovey in the preview scenes.
CirrisMar 5, 2012 4:55 PM
Mar 5, 2012 4:51 PM

Feb 2012
"Just as joy exists because of sadness, someone will shed tears in the shadows of someone else's happiness. Even if you knew that, this feeling cannot be stopped"

I thought this was a very good line from the pv for next week.
Mar 5, 2012 5:00 PM

Oct 2010
Meh, :/ trying to get some discussion going on.
Cirris said:
Lemon being Ichigo Morino from Onegai theory is in full force. Her comments after her pep talk with Kaito were chilling. It was straight out of "Onegai Teacher" with talk of "stay in motion","go forward" and "don't stop". It was common themes and words that both Kei and Ichigo used when they were dealing with their issues in that series. If Lemon isn't Ichigo, the writers have pretty much recreated Lemon in Ichigo's image.
I would agree with you on that one. I think it's more of an image. Persona are always redone in some animes so that would not be a surprise at all. However is there any way Lemon is some form of child from the previous person of Onegai Teacher or is she the same person but since she does not age then the differences are minimal of her to be seen when she is compared to the one from Onagai Teacher is what I am wondering about.
Cirris said:
Mio crying was interesting. I'm sure she was crying a little bit for Kanna. But I think she's scared now. Kanna giving up Kaito means maybe she'll turn to Tetsurou, Which would leave her the odd girl out. I honestly think Mio deserves Tetsurou. She has been the one that's fought for him the whole time. I like Kanna too. But she's been so infatuated with Kaito that she never even cared for Tetsurou as anything more than a friend. Even at one point saying that he should just date the psycho Okinawan chick, Chiharu.
Hence why I am Cluster F big time. Because right now it's hard to see how things will turn out unless we have both pasts of Mio/Kanna in regards to Ishigaki, that could show out some leverage to decide who to root for exactly but as it is Mio's feelings are more powerful less they make Kanna realize in thee end how much feelings she has for Ishigaki bottled up.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 5, 2012 5:07 PM
Jan 2012
I'm interested to see how the other triangle will effect our successful couple, if at all. Will Ichika feel responsible or guilty for any pain that comes out of it? She has already caused pain for Kanna. Now because she has taken Kaito out of the equation, Mio might feel resentful towards Ichika. Another blowup waiting to happen?

The whole scene at Kanna's house, Mio was practically BEGGING (encouraging strongly ;) Kanna to be devious/selfish and still try for Kaito. Maybe because she wants Tetsurou all to herself. Unfortunately for her, her words of encouragement backfired. VERY interesting. The crying scene at the end too was very telling. I feel Mio was crying more for herself than for Kanna because now she has a serious dilemma on her hands. Friends could be lost over this!!! I'm sure I'll find a lot more subtle things in this episode, but the Kanna-Tetsurou-Mio drama is WELL under way :)
exs120Mar 5, 2012 5:23 PM
Mar 5, 2012 5:16 PM

Feb 2012
In her heartbreak Kanna provided the most poignant moment of the series...she remains the most compelling character thus far, and I can only hope the best for her.

Well, hooray for interspecies relationships, I guess?
Mar 5, 2012 5:25 PM

Nov 2008
will be writing my views later but was I the only one picking up the bit that refereed kei and morino's 'illness' from the onigei series and the Mornio spy camera from it lol And she really is like a teenage mizuho lol

great episode too
sirwenceMar 5, 2012 5:52 PM
Mar 5, 2012 5:28 PM

Feb 2011
This anime is great. Oh my god.
Definitely one of my top animes this season. IMO

Kaito x Ichika moments were great, and everything earlier in the episode built up to that scolding Kanna gave Ichika and it was just great from there.
Then there was that flash in the background and it was Remon with the giant camera lense. That was so sudden I couldn't help but laugh.

But this is only episode 9, I'm very interested in the last stretch.
Mar 5, 2012 5:32 PM

Jan 2010
Is it just me, or did anyone else just go "oh, well that was expected"?

This show has been completely predictable and has done nothing exceptional through all 9 episodes so far. It really lacks emotion and it just feels like something that I've seen 50 times before. I normally feel the same way about generic H Game adaptations or generic manga adaptations, but for an anime original I had much higher hopes. This show hasn't been offensive or anything, but it really doesn't strike itself as something out of the ordinary. It's just "too vanilla" feeling for me.
Ok™
Mar 5, 2012 5:33 PM
Feb 2012
Cirris said:
I just hope there's a happy final ending. It would be so painful to break them up now. Especially seeing them lovey-dovey in the preview scenes.

Tearing them apart after that heartwarming confession would be a truly sadistic and despicable thing to do. And something I can't see the writers of the show do.
With only three episodes left there's not that much to happen except the solution of the Mio-Kanna-Tetsurou dilemma plus an obstacle from space that would try to take back Ishika but would ultimately be stopped by Kai's love for his girl.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 5, 2012 5:35 PM

Aug 2010
You gotta like Kanna this episode even if you don't like her.
Even though I don't really like her I felt bad for her this episode.

Loved the ending... Actually I loved this episode in general.
Mar 5, 2012 5:45 PM

Feb 2012
McRib said:
Is it just me, or did anyone else just go "oh, well that was expected"?

This show has been completely predictable and has done nothing exceptional through all 9 episodes so far. It really lacks emotion and it just feels like something that I've seen 50 times before. I normally feel the same way about generic H Game adaptations or generic manga adaptations, but for an anime original I had much higher hopes. This show hasn't been offensive or anything, but it really doesn't strike itself as something out of the ordinary. It's just "too vanilla" feeling for me.

not enough drama for you I suppose? Life isn't that dramatic either, except for those invovled. It's seems to "lack emotion" probably because we're the "observers" in the story. Half of the emotions the characters are feeling aren't displayed outright. A lot of the emotion is implied / hinted, and that subtlety is what makes this anime so good. Disregard the fact that the plot may be simple for a second, and just appreciate how "human" these fictional characters are. I think more Animes should humanize their characters, not turn them into someone only found in fantasies.
Mar 5, 2012 5:53 PM

Dec 2009
Man fantastic episode. If they rip those two apart at the end of this series I'm gonna be pissed.

Off topic, but Rinon's expressions, too good
Mar 5, 2012 5:55 PM

Nov 2008
GuiltyKing said:
Cirris said:
I just hope there's a happy final ending. It would be so painful to break them up now. Especially seeing them lovey-dovey in the preview scenes.

Tearing them apart after that heartwarming confession would be a truly sadistic and despicable thing to do. And something I can't see the writers of the show do.
With only three episodes left there's not that much to happen except the solution of the Mio-Kanna-Tetsurou dilemma plus an obstacle from space that would try to take back Ishika but would ultimately be stopped by Kai's love for his girl.

Basically an Onegai sensei/Twins style ending? lol
Mar 5, 2012 6:03 PM

Jan 2011
Ichika reveals that she's an alien. Except everybody acts like it's not a big deal? Then we see Ichika running away from Kaito, until Kanna calls her out on it. The ending shows Kaito and Ichika finally confessing to each other... with Remon filming them! (She's just too good!)
Mar 5, 2012 6:05 PM

Jan 2010
I refuse to vote in the poll like I usually do in past episodes. 5/5 just doesn't do this episode enough justice!
Think the supporting cast is pretty incredible for a 12-episode series, Kanna gained a lot of marks from me for her actions in this ep, and Remon is just being Remon. Even Ichika has finally started to act after several episodes of hesitation.
Do think that they acted a bit too okay with Ichika revealing her identity but hey, this is anime so why the heck not?
Mar 5, 2012 6:11 PM

Dec 2010
GuiltyKing said:
Cirris said:

I really hope your right man; because after that scene the writer would really have to be a sadist to tear them apart; i don't mind last minute tension as long as it ends with her staying with Kaito; and ya i think definitely at least one of these next episodes will be dedicated to the other ppl; perhaps this next one.
Mar 5, 2012 6:15 PM
Dec 2010
My opinion: This show has approximately one too few males and/or one too many aliens for everyone to be happy (not counting Lemon).

i can't wait to see how it ends.
Mar 5, 2012 6:15 PM
Dec 2011
OH MY GOD. LOVED THIS SO MUCH. <3

5/5
Mar 5, 2012 6:21 PM

Feb 2012
That was a satisfying ending for Kaito and Ichika, though trouble most likely isn't over for those two. On the other hand I feel terribly for Kanna. I do hope she finds someone whether it'll be Tetsurou or another.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 5, 2012 6:29 PM

Jan 2012
I.....cried D=....This episode was amazing! Very emotional! I loved every bit of it T^T. Kanna.....You're ok in my books.........Also why do i get the feeling that Kaito is going to go with Ichika if she ends up leaving? o.O
Mar 5, 2012 6:32 PM
Dec 2011
the ending and the transition of the ED made me all FUZZY AND WARM IN THE INSIDE :D

anyone else feel the same? D:
Mar 5, 2012 6:36 PM
Jan 2012
Ahri said:
I.....cried D=....This episode was amazing! Very emotional! I loved every bit of it T^T. Kanna.....You're ok in my books.........Also why do i get the feeling that Kaito is going to go with Ichika if she ends up leaving? o.O

If that happened, there would be no point to the title. Or the way that it seems Kaito is telling a story sometimes. She will either leave without him or stay. If she stays, something else bad should happen then, perhaps with other characters. Hopefully :)
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still a fan?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

19 by samuraibuss »»
Mar 22, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 26, 2012

437 by dodoligma »»
Mar 9, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 23, 2012

192 by ALYXVNDER_ »»
Mar 2, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 19, 2012

189 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2012

185 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.