Forums
Poll: Natsume Yuujinchou Shi Episode 10 Discussion

Jan 7, 2013 4:29 PM

Beautiful way to end the festivals:

Apr 8, 2013 8:20 PM
Anime Moderator
Athena said:
Aahh, Natsume is just love. ♥

I loved how much character development there was in this episode!

Hiiragi's words to Houdzuki's followers about trusting their master completely was so touching, as was Natori's reaction to hearing those words. Natori is also beginning to show concern for Hiiragi, making sure she rests; contrast that to his insistence that youkai don't get sick in Zoku~. The situations are different, sure, but still.

Sensei risking being cursed by a God to protect Natsume. It's more obvious now than ever that it's not just the Book of Friends Sensei's after.

I like how Natori gets some character development too :) At first, I didn't like him completely, but now he's definitely become more caring about his assistants as well as not sealing just any youkai being requested to seal. I was surprised at the end that it seemed like Fuzukigami and Houzukigami were friends...that was really touching. And yes, so was Madara trying to protect Natsume. Although we already knew this, but this really shows how much Madara cares for Natsume ^^

Aversa said:
The way the matter about the festival was solved was great tho it's sad that the festival isn't celebrated anymore.
Old traditions disappearing is something that happens worldwide and in many cases it's a shame tho something they make place for new traditions.
I do have to say however that traditions are a importuned part of one culture and they should not be forgotten.

I know what you mean, I love learning about traditions, and love celebrating those traditions with my family as well. It's really sad that people forget about these as they become preoccupied with other stuff .

Nov 12, 2013 6:48 PM

Needs more Taki.

Dec 24, 2013 9:20 PM

Great ending. Better than the previous one.

xAvengerx said:
Needs more Taki.

+1

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki

Dec 31, 2013 2:58 PM

One hell of a great episode and well for everyone Happy New Year!

Feb 27, 2014 9:25 PM

Aww Sensei will risk getting cursed just to protect Natsume T___T
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Jul 31, 2014 9:20 PM

I don't think I'm ready for Natsume Yuujinchou to end.....

Oct 22, 2014 10:51 AM

Damn every1 was awesome in this 2-parter lol

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry

Jan 6, 2016 11:34 AM

these moments where you think that 'ah, this character has really come a long way since the start' this episode shows that clearly. with natori and nyanko sensei

Athena said:
Aahh, Natsume is just love. ♥

I loved how much character development there was in this episode!

Hiiragi's words to Houdzuki's followers about trusting their master completely was so touching, as was Natori's reaction to hearing those words. Natori is also beginning to show concern for Hiiragi, making sure she rests; contrast that to his insistence that youkai don't get sick in Zoku~. The situations are different, sure, but still.

Sensei risking being cursed by a God to protect Natsume. It's more obvious now than ever that it's not just the Book of Friends Sensei's after.

as beautiful as this episode was, i wish we got to know more about the two gods though.

only three more episodes to go ;n;

Jun 25, 2016 5:09 AM

More than finding sad, this second part of the story, I found it much fun, merit of Nyanko-sensei. But the story told is not trivial or uninteresting, but it is yet another reproach to humanity and its flaws. The distance between Natsume and Hiiragi, I think it is reduced to a few more, ditto that between Natori and Natsume.

Jun 25, 2016 8:39 AM
That was an OK episode, the story was a bit jumbled and didn't make much sense and there were some cheesy moments. It's just good enough for me to stick to the end but honestly I don't think this season is as good as season one or two.

Jan 27, 2017 7:25 PM

It's always sad to see the slow death of tradition :(

Interesting to see that Natsume and Natori are becoming actual friends rather than just acquaintances who just happen to bump into each other when shit's going down.

Apr 5, 2018 6:26 AM

It was a bit sad, the humans stopped caring about Houzuki and he lost all his power.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]