Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 8, 2012 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
MM-Rosiie said:
Go Ana! She's kicking ass.

Only via surprise and hesitation, Saizo rather easily kic-- while no he sword guard broke her ribs then he broke/cracked more with his fist then nearly broke her knees and had enough killing intent to scare our trapish character who loves to fight the most among them all.
Mar 10, 2012 9:48 AM

Jan 2011
I actually wanted Saizo to kill her. Too bad.
Mar 12, 2012 7:18 PM

Dec 2011
Queen_Stars said:
Very good episode.
Ana being a double agent(?) was something I didn't see coming and I hope she actually is a traitor:
- would a new member of the 'Brave 10' have to be recruited?
- will she be an untrustworthy fixture in the group
- will she be one of those bonus members who wades in during times of need?
Who knows, but this turn of events is interesting - I hope she isn't turned into a 'damzel in distress' with a sob story.

Doldori said:
DraconisMarch said:
Wow. FINALLY the show is deciding to go somewhere. If it keeps getting better, I *may* have to bump it up one. It was just a joke up 'til now.

Oh. Seems Ana's boobs aren't quite so grossly oversized anymore. The case of the magical size-changing boobs.

Kuchenlight said:
Pretty good episode. I like the direction the story (finally) goes. It's not very original or creative, but it works.

I loved seeing Saizou beating the crap outta Ana. I never liked her to begin with. So that she turns out to be an enemy, is pretty nice.
I just hope, she doesn't turn out, to have dramatical reasons and die a tragic hero death or even get back on Sanada's side. Just kill her off, Saizou/Kamanosuke/Sasuke.
I hope they don't go the cliche shounen bullshit route and suddenly give her a tragic back story and try to make you feel sorry for her before she gets fucked up.

MM-Rosiie said:
Go Ana! She's kicking ass. Poor Rokudo though.
Obviously sexist if you like Ana at all.

Keep your bias out of discussions. Respect other people's opinions.

End of story. Period.

Sincerely,
Brave 10 fan.

rage inc... 3, 2, 1
#fangirls

What bias?
Where's the dissrespect of opinions?

I believe we can interpret it like this, "Obviously sexist if you like Ana at all." is the Bias.
The disrespect of opinion is the same thing, for he is calling people sexist for liking Ana.
Some like the design, sure, but some like villians too, he just doesn't get this simple fact.
Mar 13, 2012 3:06 PM

Jul 2009
LieselotteHeart said:
I believe we can interpret it like this, "Obviously sexist if you like Ana at all." is the Bias.
The disrespect of opinion is the same thing, for he is calling people sexist for liking Ana.
Some like the design, sure, but some like villians too, he just doesn't get this simple fact.

I pretty much see most things from a writing/marketing perspective, so I interperated it as Ana'a design and actions being 'sexist' in the eyes of some - she's the type of female who would appear in a shounen going by appearance alone; creating a 'sexist' fanservice tool.
Also, when it comes to fights with females; boy vs girl is only ever OK when the girl is beating the guy, which is again, sexist, as it erazes equality in a fantasy world where both genders should be equal as skill is everything, and on the same lines, if she loses, like many females, she's more likely to get sympathy, which could be seen as sexist.

This isn't my opinion however, just a general writing observation, so If I'm right about the posters perspective, then I understand. ;)

Mar 14, 2012 4:19 AM

Aug 2011
Great fights, it's a shame Ana had to be the spy but I wanted Saizo to win anyways.

Here's hoping to see Isanami's death form manifest itself later! She looked too badass.
Mar 14, 2012 6:15 AM

Dec 2009
Interesting indeed. The "bad" Isanami looked soo cool.

Good episode, the fight with Ana was cool.

4/5

I was thinking maybe a 6 rating for this show, but if the last episodes are this good. I might bump it to a 7.

Sent with Mal Updater
Sir_LexaMar 14, 2012 6:20 AM
Mar 23, 2012 8:04 AM

Jan 2011
That was very nice, Anna probably intentionally didn't kill anyone.
Isanami is running away, and all sorts of crap will happen next episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 25, 2012 3:46 PM

Feb 2011
What's with the subtitles calling Kamanosuke a girl? Annoying! Took me a few tries to find the right one.

I never expected Ana to betray everyone. In the manga I did wonder in one chapter, but I had changed my mind.

Oww, did Rokurou really destroy his eye? Uwah, Sasuke was stabbed too!

Kamanosuke looks cute with his hair up~

Hmm, so that's what was wrong with her hand in the past, it was Darkness spreading.

Who~ah, so Isanami is more of a badass than one could have ever expected?

Wish more of the manga was scanlated so I could read this part.

Oh yeah, Sasuke's reaction to Veronica was adorable! XD
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 31, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2011
Well, shit just got real.
Apr 14, 2012 1:32 PM

Nov 2007
yeah kinda didn't expect it to get serious and for 2 of the 10 to almost die. at least Saizo fought without holding back.

interesting with the 10 elements or whatever. Ana did kind of make most of them look useless.
Apr 21, 2012 12:20 PM

Jan 2010
I have no words ...
only emotions T_______T

Apr 27, 2012 8:30 AM

Jun 2008
Stark700 said:
Well, shit just got real.

Yeah, hope the series goes like this now. Some awesome fights with Anna and Isanami being the darkness with the pin actually containing her powers was a nice twist.
She's quite a dangerous one.

Kuchenlight said:

I just hope, she doesn't turn out, to have dramatical reasons and die a tragic hero death or even get back on Sanada's side. Just kill her off, Saizou/Kamanosuke/Sasuke.

You may as well have said: "i will be complaining and nagging in future episodes". Anna was presented in a deliberate way that we understand she can't be just evil. So yeah. Ether she's pretending that she's betraying them or she has a sad story behind her actions so yeah you are just giving yourself reasons to be complaining when you know very well it will be that way.
MonadApr 27, 2012 11:33 AM
May 16, 2012 10:49 PM
Mar 2011
I love Isanami's power >:D
Nov 17, 2012 2:36 AM
Jul 2018

Poor Rokuro. His right eye.
Ana is the betrayer. Why did she have to? :c I really like her.
May 23, 2014 1:57 AM

Jun 2011
Wow damn Ana. I wonder where this is going now.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 31, 2021 8:03 PM
Oct 2019
I thought they had showed us that Ana was a ninja for some other master back in maybe episode 3. But as the episodes went on I assumed I must've misunderstood that scene and then I eventually forgot about it

Anyways, very interesting about Isanami... And then her and Sai-chan being yin and yang. I like it. No wonder Isanami said he was her light and that only he can make her feel that way.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 17, 2012

61 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

37 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

110 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Oct 28, 2022 5:45 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jenanime - Jan 7, 2012

135 by rayen2002 »»
Sep 9, 2022 12:48 AM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 18, 2012

47 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 30, 2021 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.