Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 16, 2012 6:16 PM

Jul 2011
"Reputation? Reputation?!" Amaya said angrily. "Reputation comes from defending those who have no defense, and I am standing for my lone servant who cannot fight." She said holding her blade up. "Now, with all my strength and power, defend those I love, and prepare for another day, for I will live to see it!" she said.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Mar 16, 2012 6:18 PM

Jun 2011
"And you saved such a naive person." Yvonne laughed."Darling,putting others before you will only get you killed faster..."
Mar 16, 2012 6:21 PM

Jul 2011
"Then I will die with no regrets" Amaya said as a shadow cast upon her eyes. "But who said I was going to die today?" she said grinning as her faced lightened up.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 16, 2012 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
Momoko nods to her servant. "Do not use your noble phantasm... They already got a hint as soon as you used those cannons of yours." She orders but without the backing of a command sigil. "If an army is crushed but a lord is allowed to live he may gather more forces and regain his power. But without a lord, the army falls apart. But what happens when both are taken out at the same time. Very well Lancer. Servants vs. servants...but there's nothing stopping us masters from tearing each others throats out like the wolves that we are~" She chuckles again. "I know not your name, but in different circumstances we might have been friends...too bad I will have to kill you..."
Mar 16, 2012 6:22 PM

Apr 2011
Lancer sighed as he walked away, and prayed quietly "Then may God have mercy on your soul... as well as mine" he made eye contact with Yvonne who nodded slightly, as he took a stance against Rider and his Master now and asked "Shall we have bout Rider?" he grinned
Mar 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
"Tch"

So he wouldn't be able to use his Noble Phantasm. It was unfortunate, but he would have to do with just the cannons. At least he knew his opponents true idenity. That gave him some ideas of how he would react.

"Aye, lets bout Georgy!"

With that, two of his cannons form, and fire instantly.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Mar 17, 2012 4:37 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya stood there as she watched Rider fire his cannons. "Gr, I will not let then hurt Itsuki" she thought to herself. She re brandished her blade. "Wait for them to strike first" she said to herself
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 4:53 PM

Jun 2011
Yvonne scowls,anger raging trough her eyes.Her prana flux increased,apparently alimented by her strong emotions.She fires countless Fin Shots in Amaya's direction,aiming for her heart.
Mar 17, 2012 6:14 PM

Apr 2011
Lancer's heart skipped a beat, but he ignored it and parried the Rider's blow with the blunt end of his Lance, and Rider's twin shots glanced off creating sparks and missing entirely and going God knows where twoards random buildings...
He then swung the Lance around his body with great dexterity and skill as he launched himself at Rider, he brought down a overhead cleave with the heavier sharp end of his weapon...
Gibz0maticMar 17, 2012 6:34 PM
Mar 17, 2012 7:01 PM

Jul 2009
Rider sidesteps Lancers blow, bringing his sword down on it to lock it to the ground. He looks into Lancers eyes for a brief second, chuckling, before bringing his head back and headbutting Lancer. Hard. He lifts his sword up at the last second, allowing it to slip free.

Before his opponent can recover, he brings up his guns and fires.

Mar 17, 2012 7:12 PM

Apr 2011
Lancer seeing the rain of Hell coming at him, he realizes... he can do nothing to stop it. He has no Lance nor any time to dodge, and so he puts his hands together and prays.
The shot's explosions engulf him in an inferno, hiding him from view...
Mar 17, 2012 7:21 PM

Jul 2009
Rider wasn't taking any chances. His experiences had taught him never to stop firing until he saw the enemy distroyed with his own eyes. As the smole engulfs Lancer, Rider readies several cannons, loads and fires.

Mar 17, 2012 8:57 PM

Jun 2011
Yvonne's muscles didn't move as she watched Lancer absorbed by the smoke and fire.Her heart stopped,for a second."I have got the biggest idiot as my partner.Great." she sighs."Get up,you idiot!" she demands yelling,but not using a command sigil;instead,she sends a big blow of prana towards Lancer,causing the smoke to disperse.
Mar 17, 2012 9:07 PM

Jul 2011
Amaya saw the wave of bullets like things heading towards her. "I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this" she said closing her eyes. She concentrated and opened her eyes, they turned red. "Distortion-Refraction" she said quietly as the air in front of her formed a barrier and diverted the shots accordingly, but not all of them. One made it's way in the direction of Itsuki. "No!" she said using her hand as a guard. She felt a stinging pain as her hand started bleeding.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 9:11 PM

Jun 2011
Yvonne notices with the corner of her eye Amaya's gesture."How naive can she be.But somehow,I can feel her." she thought,as she looked at the place where Lancer was sitting.
Mar 17, 2012 9:28 PM

Apr 2011
What everyone saw stunned them... Lancer was completely unharmed! Scorch marks stained the pavement around him, but he himself in his light leather armor were left untouched.
Lancer was for the matter on his knees with his hands folded in prayer, he looked up at Rider and before he had time to react. Lancer launched himself forward and sucker punched Rider in the face with one hand!
With the other he picked up the Lance and was attempting to swing it around and to cleave Rider in half...
Mar 18, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
Momoko wasn't taking any chances here. Mystic eyes - Jinx. She jinxed the Lancer, causing him to trip over his own foot. Now was Riders chance to do some real damage.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The Seaside Cabin

viper911 - Feb 28, 2012

39 by Chotgoriin »»
Mar 18, 2012 7:13 PM

» Apartment Complex

AngelicXI - Mar 2, 2012

49 by AngelicXI »»
Mar 13, 2012 6:44 PM

Sticky: » Character Creator

Chotgoriin - Feb 26, 2012

36 by AngelicXI »»
Mar 11, 2012 3:46 PM

» Namahara Deluxe Apartment Complex.

AngelicXI - Mar 6, 2012

14 by Gibz0matic »»
Mar 11, 2012 8:27 AM

» Fuyuki Bridge

Chotgoriin - Feb 29, 2012

33 by Tamoball »»
Mar 8, 2012 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.