Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2012 7:09 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, at first i thought it was gonna suck but after i kept reading i was hooked :3 i like the story a lot and i thought it was pretty heart warming (well for me anyways :3) the only thing that i hated is the that its only 5 chapters. besides that i really enjoyed this manga and i loved the story :3

4/5
Mar 8, 2012 3:18 PM
Dec 2011
i think you just about have to be japanese or atleast understand there mind set to fully enjoy this manga i reall cant put into words exactly what i mean by this but if you've read and watch alot of there media you kind see they have a different attitude towards abortions and babies born from wed lock. I struggled through the manga to look at it from there view. One thing, and this is jut from my impression im not tring to put the japanese down or anything just something ive noticed, it was viewed by, once they decided not to have an abortion, society irresponsible for him to marry her. Also how evrey one was more concered with him just letting evreything slide quetly includding the childs parrents. That was different. And the manga wasn't particulary concerned with wheather they were actually in love or not that was different. I get the impression that would make it seem more realistic in there eyes.
Aug 18, 2013 9:58 AM

Apr 2009
Wow. I totally didn't expect it to be so good. But it was... ah, yeah, heartwarming indeed. Well, I felt both sad and happy while reading this. Really nice.
Oct 4, 2013 6:54 PM

Dec 2012
This manga is more realistic than most of the others about a school girl becoming pregnant. I didn't really enjoy it and thought of dropping it a couple of times, but I stuck through and finished it. A mediocre manga. 5/10
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Sep 23, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
I'm shock how mature this manga, but needs to improve on art.
Jun 30, 2015 4:26 AM

Dec 2014
"The journey ahead is a long and dark one."

A very touching manga, I enjoyed this from start to finish.
Nov 12, 2017 8:11 PM

Apr 2014
i'm impressed that this manga managed to fit so much into just 5 chapters. gotta give props to that. but otherwise average and kinda meh for me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2018 6:01 PM
Jan 2018
I like the ending.
Why don't she finish her studies while being a mom. I feel she still missing teenage life. Having a child is an obstacle but not impossible to achieve your dreams.
Mar 7, 2019 12:44 AM
Nov 2018
I find the ending heartwarming and potentially disastrous. the girl clearly misses her old life. missing out in ones precious youth is a tricky thing and can stick with you for years to come. also theres something that left a sour taste in my mouth at the end there and that's the girls eyes. When she gets that look it sends chills down my spine. what is she thinking, what is she thinking on doing. this could potentially become a major problem for them in the future. I'm optismtic tho as the sensei is with her. overall a real good manga with serious tones. I wouldn't mind seeing more works like this.
Dec 18, 2019 6:00 PM

May 2015
It is amazing how this manga at the same time breaks and warms the heart. Wonderful.
May 7, 2021 12:49 PM

Apr 2014
Great manga, was afraid that the ending was going to be really sad.

Buy I'm relieved that sensei and the girl will walk down the dark hard path together.

Nice ending.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

More topics from this board

» Any scanlators, please take up this series??

Dunkjoe - Jun 12, 2010

1 by Omnime »»
Jan 23, 2011 6:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.