Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 24, 2012 6:41 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tiffa ends up confessing to Saito and they end up kissing. The result of that kiss gives Saito a second rune across his chest. Harem anyone? After a little chase and being cornered, Louise calls out for Saito. They manage to reconnect and Louise opens a portal for escape. Louise is not happy about Saito having a second rune from kissing Tiffa and ends with the usual "Baka inu!" spiel.

Not a whole lot of ecchi. Just mainly shots of Tiffa's nipples poking through her clothes and a quick boob grope during the kiss scene. Getting closer and closer to the end.
Feb 24, 2012 10:12 PM

Oct 2010
This episode is definitely how good stuff should be done. A nice start to only lead into Saito getting jailed for usual misunderstanding and whatnot. Is that like the 3rd time he goes to jail or the second time in all the seasons? Well in any case that kiss in the following,

Grrrrrrr got a little jealous there but it could be helped Saito was a fool who jumped by mistake into that ritual of Tiffa and now he is stuck with her and Louise till he dies. I say he knocks both and everyone is happy. 1/4 elves mini Saitos and normal ones. Sounds about not bad. Considering the house he has and all sure. Loads of kids and a rich land of farming. Sounds to me like a good life. Henrietta and Tabitha are a problem since both are Rulers of a country but so is Tiffa. She is a Princess from Rondo so one day her kingdom may be rebuild. In any case yeah that kiss. Damn can’t do anything about I have nothing against Tiffa but it did not sound right. Then again I am a heavy Louise x Saito shipper and besides that Tiffa could never = to the feelings between the 2. Never ever. That cannot be denied.

About the fan service, taking it in more serious tone one can wonder what can it be with Tiffa’s nipples poking out like that suddenly in the spoiler
much more in this episode as of the fad?
I will at best assume the ritual wanting to be completed is making her sexually aroused. Perhaps that does not apply to all familiar in terms of love bonding and closeness but certainly it can be with a familiar that is human. So basically anyone who does not complete the ritual with a human familiar may be subject to intense side effects of lust. Of course that is just a IMO but what else can it explain it? Nothing other than of course fan service purpose.

The other fan service is in general some breast groping but that’s a long time fad of this series so no surprise just a mention.

Now what I really loved of the episode is all the different character designs of the Elves. Those were quite nice IMO. Loads of different ones. The other thing is the plot. Wonderful betrayal of that lunatic of a person who did. As a result Luctiana and Arie escaped along with Vitartial. Arie was badly wounded despite he makes it back with Luctinana.

I am still WTF at Louise actually doing that portal. Was there no way to do anywhere else? It looked like to me it was possible but they just conveniently made it like that. Anyway the end was hilarious with Louise/Siesta and Tabitha chasing after Saito.

So I guess now is the time to build a huge family and have the power of DFC and Big Breasts. Sounds to me like a nice life if the Peace starts up.
Yumekichi11Feb 25, 2012 6:35 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 25, 2012 12:12 AM

Aug 2008
So what can Lifdrasil do? I can't remember. I only know that he is the Heart of God.

Four episodes left to resolve everything. Too short. I'll bet on Harem end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KaitoDashFeb 25, 2012 12:18 AM
Feb 25, 2012 2:42 AM
Dec 2011
The anime had finally passed the light novels, which are still at vol 20 and haven't reached the point of Saito and Tifania already been rescued.

Looks like a new arc will start but it's unknown if this arc is supposed to be in the not yet published last 2 volumes. If not then the anime will have an ending different from the light novel series. I think the anime will have a harem ending because the eyecatches since ep 7 showed the girls who are in love with Saito in wedding dresses.
Feb 25, 2012 8:26 AM

Jul 2011
My thoughts on this episode?

aka, I fucking hate this show.
mdzFeb 26, 2012 10:25 PM
Feb 25, 2012 11:28 AM

Feb 2008
That Elf Girl voice actor looks someone I know but can't remember who, but anyway it's all end good lol.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 25, 2012 2:11 PM

May 2011
So Saito got the Heart of God. Things are going to be interesting.
Feb 25, 2012 2:20 PM

Jun 2010
Favorite episode so far. A familiar for two people and two rune signs on one person. Things just got interesting.

Feb 25, 2012 3:55 PM

May 2011
Familiar of two? Cool, the story is progressi- *sees next episode preview*

FUUUUUU- fan service episode again!?
Feb 25, 2012 4:29 PM

Dec 2010
Liked the episode; so does this mean Harem ending? two runes, familiar of two, so does that mean he has two powers; since his rune with Louise allows him mastery over weapons right; so what does the rune with Tiffa allow him to do. Seems like next episode with be mostly fanservice mixed with jealousy; but from the episode title I'm guessing that means Tabitha is becoming queen.
Feb 25, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2010
If only there were 24 episodes for the final season :(

This episode deserves a 5/5 since it had a bit of everything :p

Learning abit more about the reasons why the elves were so fearful of the 'devils power' was very interesting and of course Saito got to kiss Tiffania o.O

In terms of looks only Louise probably stands a chance though. It feels like the ending won't end up with Saito with either girl, perhaps some open ended harem type end.
Feb 25, 2012 7:15 PM

Nov 2009
mdz said:
Bleh, this season...

Agreed, so much expectations but I've been let down time and again by it. This whole season is only on the level of the third season at best in my opinion.
Feb 25, 2012 8:45 PM

Mar 2010
..The first 2-3 seasons were pretty much Saito and Louise getting together. This season is Saito cheating on Louise with -everybody-.

I can't take no more of this shitty season.. I'll pretend it never happened and drop it now. 8 and 9 scores for the first few seasons and 3 for this one.
Feb 25, 2012 8:58 PM

Sep 2011
NOOOOOO WHY DAM I HATE THIS Saito IS ONL SUPPOSED TO BE WITH Louise NOT Tifa ugh why why why. saito and louise better stay together in the end.
Feb 25, 2012 9:07 PM

Aug 2010
It appears Saito can get away with cheating. I think Makoto should have taken lessons from him.
Feb 25, 2012 9:27 PM

Feb 2011
So now Louise can make portals?....how convenient...
Feb 25, 2012 9:38 PM
Jan 2012
i dont know whats worse, the fact that i almost fell asleep watching this, or that i just want louise to die.... god, why did this turn out so boring and annoying.
Feb 25, 2012 9:41 PM

Apr 2010
Saito's Hand Rune: Mastery of weapons
Julio's Rune: Mastery over all creatures.
Sheffield's Rune: Mastery over magical objects.
Saito's Chest Rune: ?

I don't think the novels ever explained what Saito's Chest Rune does(Saito had just become Tifa's familiar at the end of the last novel). It could be some kind of power over people as Saito's Chest Rune did give Louise the energy to hold open the portal.

MysteryFan89Feb 25, 2012 11:54 PM
Feb 26, 2012 12:42 AM

Apr 2010
MysteryFan89 said:

I don't think the novels ever explained what Saito's Chest Rune does(Saito had just become Tifa's familiar at the end of the last novel). It could be some kind of power over people as Saito's Chest Rune did give Louise the energy to hold open the portal.

Mastery over breasts probably :p
Feb 26, 2012 1:05 AM

May 2009
That Tifa!

To bad we already know who he end with.... And probably he's going to break Tifas heart.... =/
Feb 26, 2012 4:07 AM
Jan 2009
This episode was more enjoyable than the last episode since there was more of a plot development, though nothing about the jet seemed to arise this episode...

So is there currently no indication on what the 2nd rune is for?
Also, the jet or w/e it was, what was with that? Does that have any more significance later on or no :|?

Plus, doesn't it feel like the episodes aren't 24 minutes long? :<

Also, next episode... hmm
Feb 26, 2012 5:00 AM

Dec 2011
I loved the kiss between saito and tiffa but i feel sad for louise :(
Feb 26, 2012 5:20 AM
Sep 2009
Saito must be either strong-willed or super dumb to be not seduced by Tiffa while awaiting th execution.
Feb 26, 2012 9:49 AM

Sep 2007
So good kiss.
And theses breasts !
Feb 26, 2012 10:49 AM

Jul 2011
hurthades said:
NOOOOOO WHY DAM I HATE THIS Saito IS ONL SUPPOSED TO BE WITH Louise NOT Tifa ugh why why why. saito and louise better stay together in the end.

Tsunderelolis are the worst anime characters, i liked this ep just because Louise didnt appear much and its more interesting when shes not around (plot)

benevolentfather said:

I know, right

lotrus28 said:
Saito must be either strong-willed or super dumb to be not seduced by Tiffa while awaiting th execution.

actually, it was more like "Life is too short to wait for Loiuse"
TeixeFeb 26, 2012 10:53 AM
Feb 26, 2012 11:50 AM
Feb 2012
There's only 4 episodes left to the end...

And I'm feeling more and more disapponted. I have not waited 3 or 4 years for the last season, I have just waited 3 months, so, I feel sorry for those who waited that long!

The ending will be stupid, I bet that!

It will have a harem ending, and I liked the possibility that Saito returns to Japan with Louise, but I see that will not happen...

I loved all the seasons, except this one, this is just stupid and annoying, and the plot development is even slower!
Feb 26, 2012 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
Louise didn't explode Saito in the end, hmm, something's wrong.
Feb 26, 2012 1:39 PM
Feb 2012
Vandesdelca said:
MysteryFan89 said:

Mastery over breasts probably :p

Hope so ^.^
Feb 26, 2012 3:13 PM

Feb 2012
hurthades said:

Ur not the only one who thinks so
I totally agree :D
Feb 26, 2012 9:27 PM

Dec 2009
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one bored to tears by this season. I used to love, love, love Zero (as evidenced by my Fairy Bustier Louise figure <33), but this season is just pushing it. Practically every episode we have at least one scene where Saito and Louise affirm their "Love" for each other, and yet Saito still encourages these other girls to keep vying for his affections? What a dog. Hell, I loved Tiffa coming into this season, but now that she's become just another harem-ette, I've lost all respect for her. The same applied to Tabitha last season, too. Don't even get me started on the whole, "If he's not married, he's free game!" message. UGH.

This season can't end soon enough. It would be a waste not to watch it until the end by this point, but I have a feeling the conclusion's only going to leave a rotten taste in my mouth...
Feb 27, 2012 3:41 AM

May 2010
MysteryFan89 said:

Good question...I want to answer to that too.
Feb 27, 2012 4:19 AM
Oct 2010
Problem solved by deux ex liber...

Anyway, seems like this time Saito's lechery saved the day, I didn't think they would take it this far...
rebmastu said:
This season can't end soon enough. It would be a waste not to watch it until the end by this point, but I have a feeling the conclusion's only going to leave a rotten taste in my mouth...
Indeed, I first thought it was a shame it was only 12 episodes long, now I'm grateful for that. Dunno why I expected any better after season 3... I still have to watch it to the end to rate it fairly (fairly low I mean).
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 27, 2012 7:16 AM

Sep 2011
Is It Only Me Or The Series Is Getting Rushed? If They're Really Adapting It Base On The LN, Then There Are So Many Missing Parts On It. I'm Quite Disappointed.

What Am I Expecting From The Anime (Spoiler For Those Who Haven't Read The LN)...

Surely Pretty Rushed... 12 Episodes Seems Not Enough.
TennoujiFeb 27, 2012 7:21 AM

Feb 27, 2012 9:37 PM

Jul 2008
Hey guys, did you see them fancy sewer?
Feb 28, 2012 2:03 AM

Sep 2010
and once again tiffa ruins everything that made this show good, just like how it ruined s3.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2012 2:18 AM

Aug 2008
How hot, half-elf, quiet, well endowed chick can ruin it? Actually her breasts character is one of very few reasons to watch this show...

I sense harem ending. Hopefully. I'd feel bad for Saito if he ended up with this short bitch.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 28, 2012 2:28 AM

Sep 2010
cause its even more generic than tsundere louise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2012 7:34 AM
Nov 2011
ThePrincessRul3z said:
hurthades said:

Ur not the only one who thinks so
I totally agree :D

I thought you're rooting for the princess because of your name
Feb 29, 2012 3:30 PM

Nov 2009
I am really depressed with the season. I was looking forward to a happy ending but all that has happened was Saito cheating on louise. Sure she might not be Favorited but now saito is reduced to being a douche and all the girls as well. Nice kiss, but a bad character development.
Mar 1, 2012 3:30 AM
Feb 2009
need next now!!!
Mar 1, 2012 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
hurthades said:

Says who? You? What's up with this supposed to be together? He can be with whoever he wants.
Mar 6, 2012 5:18 PM

Apr 2008
SweetDeception said:
Tsunderelolis are the worst anime characters, i liked this ep just because Louise didnt appear much and its more interesting when shes not around (plot)

ahaha, maybe that's why I was less annoyed.

And we get sexy elves like Vidalsha (I NEVER caught his name in 3rd season). Nothing on the aircraft though ;(

Hmm, Tiffa/Saito didn't seem too bad. Unlike Herietta, at least Tiffa's feelings are understandable..but darn Saito, he's always too compassionate to touch and kiss on other girls.

Heheh, tried to turn on your heel huh Eri?

I wonder what that Chest rune does.
Mar 7, 2012 5:57 PM
Nov 2011
It's sad the series seems to become less and less deep with each episode.

I really liked the way the first three seasons built, but it just feels like its slowly falling apart. But then I just didn't see that before. I was hoping for an interesting ending, but if there are only a couple of episodes left? And no ending in sight? meh.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 11, 2012 12:21 AM

Jan 2011
Veretax said:
It's sad the series seems to become less and less deep with each episode.

I really liked the way the first three seasons built, but it just feels like its slowly falling apart. But then I just didn't see that before. I was hoping for an interesting ending, but if there are only a couple of episodes left? And no ending in sight? meh.

This, SnS is the same in my opinion, first two seasons were great.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 25, 2012 9:21 PM

Sep 2011
Saito needs to stop being a lil playa! >:(
Apr 12, 2012 9:15 PM

Nov 2011
God dammit, Saito needs to stop cheating on Lousie! =(

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 18, 2012 9:34 PM

Nov 2007
So Saito got to feel up Tiffa's boobs and kiss her? NICE!

Louise should just die. Every other girl is VASTLY SUPERIOR to that grotesque bitch annoying flat loli.
Apr 26, 2012 5:20 PM

Jul 2010
best episode ever with tiff!
SweetDeception said:
hurthades said:

benevolentfather said:

I know, right

lotrus28 said:

actually, it was more like "Life is too short to wait for Loiuse"

i agree with this. shana and her clones can burn for all i care

mystik said:
So Saito got to feel up Tiffa's boobs and kiss her? NICE!

Louise should just die. Every other girl is VASTLY SUPERIOR to that grotesque bitch annoying flat loli.

YES!!! in every single way too

May 13, 2012 4:07 AM

Jun 2009
Wow... Back in episode 7, As soon as I heard "I Say Yes" background music, I know things are going to get better... And this episode makes me soo happy... Very very happy.

THIS!!!

THIS EPISODE IS THE ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I LOVE!

Serious theme as the base, minor ecchi involvement, and engaging plotline, discovering real world items such as guns and planes etc etc...

THIS IS WHAT ZERO NO TSUKAIMA SHOULD BE LIKE ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!!

WHY CANT ZERO NO TSUKAIMA BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME????! WHY??????!!!!! WHY THE WASTE OF TIME ECCHI EPISODES!!!!!
May 14, 2012 5:56 PM

Jan 2012
Siesta was useless again this episode. Saito what a jerk. He deserves a BAD END.

Turret's voice: Are you still there?
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.