Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 8 Discussion

Aug 6, 2013 11:46 AM

Ouch, feel for Chris's past, nice to see the other two make up though :D

Oct 10, 2013 7:59 AM

They made up <3 Really lovely episode I must say and I wonder what will happen next!

Nov 28, 2013 2:46 PM

(rewatching)

Hoppy said:
octo-noise
lol

Diabolicu said:
got to love the QUALITY faces in this one
Looks fixed in the BD http://i39.tinypic.com/fn7mte.jpg

Also take note of this part of Chris's transformation:
http://i42.tinypic.com/10hrrqc.jpg
Bang!

I don't follow the threads I post in. Message me if you want my attention.

Aug 4, 2014 8:28 PM

Yay! I'm glad Hibiki and Miku are friends again!

Pretty good episode. The transformations really remind me of Mai-Otome. I'm really liking the series so far!

Oct 18, 2014 12:48 AM

Woah, Miku found Chris. It'll be super awkward if they met Hibiki while being together. That quality at 10:35, lol. Damn, what the hell happened to Chris when hse was little? It looks like Chris changed from the bad side to being neutral now. Unless she joins Hibiki later. Yeah, I am definitely getting evil vibes from Ryoko. Nice episode.

Dec 21, 2014 1:10 PM

Reforged friendship is such a wonderful thing.
Weekly light novel release list (data back to 20th October 2014)
Monthly light novel sales rankings (Jan 2015 onwards)
Best selling Light Novel volumes of the year/all time*.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Feb 23, 2015 12:20 AM

Good to see Miku and Hibiki made up quickly, I would have been pretty pissed off if they dragged it out.

Jun 26, 2015 12:36 AM

Great episode!

Kazanari with that Bruce Lee pose!

Glad there's no more drama. Finally Miku made amends to Hibiki.

Poor Chris. She had a rough childhood. Every leaving her like that, so i'm not surprise why she always had a temper problem every so often.

I hope we get to see her more soon ^^

Lol so many Yuri themes i don't know where to begin. I'm fine with it, but i really prefer if Tsubasa or Chris were the main character. Not a fan of Hibiki tbh.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Aug 17, 2015 4:48 AM

Genjirou is awesome. He doesn't need no symphogear, he has his fists!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 11, 6:34 AM

"If this were an anime, what would we do?" Have a yuribait forgiveness speech/makeup scene?

You definitely have to give this show props about depicting the emotional and social impact that being a warrior on the side would have on a normal high school girl.

Poor Chris. She's been led down a bad path full of self-hatred and needs a hand. I feel like Hibiki, Tsubasa, and Miku could easily provide those hands to her.

"I want to fight, too." But Miku you ain't been given the power. Don't do anything stupid. The fact that Miku wants to share Hibiki's emotional turmoil with her as part of their friendship is sweet, though.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"