Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2012 9:03 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
If people ever wished to have Rias in a wedding gown this episode made it come true. However what was amazing in that part was the true form of the power of Issei's Sacred Gear and you guessed, huge ass dragon. I think fire one perhaps of the same lineage as that of Natsu in Fairy Tails. In any case that is the true form of Issei's gear. Eventually things will be more intense in communications between the 2.

Finally Koneko gets her breasts exposed and it's written all over to be played with. Being the only DFC rightful to be DFC among all the big ones out there. Her punch the locker smashed it good and KO Issei’s friends in one shot.

Asia definitely wants to have sex with Issei. She was willing way over the top in the shower. She really wanted it and she is jealous when Issei is to close to Rias. Issei should just do her and forget about Rias in love cause Phenix is going to crush him! Or so I hope.

Did anyone hear the slap sound when Rias takes of her bra and those SFX of her breasts exactly in Issei’s room on his bed? Ideally it’s some fad they have been at in this series but I did not see nor hear of it since like episode 1 or 2 so they put back in this episode. Moreover on that part Rias’s breasts in the following (NSFW),
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture16/6fe5a749.jpg
look more delicious for some reason. Well it’s how see it.

Finally STEP DOWN ISSEI! STEP DOWN BOY! Here comes my #2 of bass asses in the following,

Phenix himself has descended and as the name implies a eternal bird that can come back from its ashes. Phenix is one cool bad ass in the spoiler
that Issei can only hope being. I did not exactly like him to breast fondle that big breasted slut servant of his around Rias in the following (NSFW),
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture16/b419b5d5.jpg
I would not do it far from her since the looks of her eyes tells me jealousy all over.
Yumekichi11Feb 24, 2012 1:00 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 23, 2012 9:08 PM

Sep 2011
:/ Still waiting for Subs before I watch this; Hopefully its good like the last one
Feb 23, 2012 9:17 PM

Nov 2008
Rias in a wedding dress meh, me wants Asia or Toujou in wedding dresses.

Toujou's nice tits too bad Issei and friends got beaten to a pulp by her seriously don't at least Issei know she can tell if they are looking in the girls' lockeroom.

That dragon form looks fearsome, I hope Issei can control the gear's power.

The way Phoenix treats his harem disgusts me, it's like he branwashes his harem seeing as the woman was just taking the grope and make out like she had no soul or will of her own, that's not enjoyable, control should never be part of a harem. I want the girls in my harem to enjoy my advances and I would actually take care of them and treat them right. I don't want Rias to be even near him except for his ass to be kicked by her. Take notes for those who dream of want their own harem, this is not the way to treat your harem.

Feb 23, 2012 9:33 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
The way Phoenix treats his harem disgusts me, it's like he branwashes his harem seeing as the woman was just taking the grope and make out like she had no soul or will of her own, that's not enjoyable, control should never be part of a harem. I want the girls in my harem to enjoy my advances and I would actually take care of them and treat them right. I don't want Rias to be even near him except for his ass to be kicked by her. Take notes for those who dream of want their own harem, this is not the way to treat your harem.
That's funny cause it seems to me like the girls are just obedient to him. I admit he used force on that girl but the other one willingly KO Issei right away. I don't see it as using force. Seems the big breasted girl was OK with it else she would not react the way she did.

In any case I am going to love seeing Issei beat up by Phenix. Oh the joy of that.

Oh a little tip of Phenix's harem, it will never betray him and be under his control while obedient. Your way suggest eventually too much freedom and with that girls can betray or shit can happen. I think Phenix tight control is key to having a strong harem and one of order.

Feb 23, 2012 9:38 PM

Nov 2007
Fire Dragon, who's seeing the guy enjoying his own dream of marrying the bucho and greets him.

The guy's ero friends are jealous and wants him to introduce one of them to them in return of seeing girls changing... Then Koneko girl punishing them. lol @ him introducing the okama to them.

Even though the guy fails to get contracts, the clients enjoys him. Sempai worries about his future as a devil, though.

The guy got two girls attacked almost sexually. Oh, sempai has am older brother, and she's also going to be the next leader of her family?

Sempai has a fiance and Koyasu-san is him? And she doesn't like the idea of fiance.

The maid suggesting about "Rating game". The chess pieces for the fiance are 15, and all are girls. Him provoking the guy and one of the pieces (probably the weakest?) defeating him made sempai agreeing on the game.

They are training for the game next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2012 10:44 PM

Feb 2009
The dream sequence of the dragon. Fuck yeah, Ddraig
Naked Asia.
Naked Rias and almost smex(oohh so close...but we all know it's not going to happen)
Fucking Raiser and his harem.
Start of the Rating Game.
Now that's an episode. Though this should have been last episode ...Oh well
Now for a training episode first before things get started. Can't wait for
Feb 23, 2012 10:54 PM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
Can't wait for
About time I chat with you on this one. In regards to your spoiler yeah that new move can't wait to see it animated. Better be as good as that dragon part. Still think it's the same Fire Dragon from Fairy Tail that is the master of Natsu.

Issei's claim? Oh really, well that surely must be seen. Knowing of Vol 11, too bad for him is all I can say.

Feb 23, 2012 10:57 PM

Apr 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
That's funny cause it seems to me like the girls are just obedient to him. I admit he used force on that girl but the other one willingly KO Issei right away. I don't see it as using force. Seems the big breasted girl was OK with it else she would not react the way she did.

In any case I am going to love seeing Issei beat up by Phenix. Oh the joy of that.

Oh a little tip of Phenix's harem, it will never betray him and be under his control while obedient. Your way suggest eventually too much freedom and with that girls can betray or shit can happen. I think Phenix tight control is key to having a strong harem and one of order.

Sits here chuckling darkly*
Feb 23, 2012 11:49 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
Can't wait for
About time I chat with you on this one. In regards to your spoiler yeah that new move can't wait to see it animated. Better be as good as that dragon part. Still think it's the same Fire Dragon from Fairy Tail that is the master of Natsu.

Issei's claim? Oh really, well that surely must be seen. Knowing of Vol 11, too bad for him is all I can say.

Can you spoil me a bit; the way you said it

Feb 24, 2012 12:05 AM

Feb 2009
Well, Rias is to be married to Raiser so there.

As for Vol11
Feb 24, 2012 12:30 AM

Dec 2010
belatkuro said:
Well, Rias is to be married to Raiser so there.

As for Vol11

Oh so that is what Yumekichi meant, interpreted it the wrong way

Feb 24, 2012 12:59 AM

Oct 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
Can't wait for

It's not about that and his claim thing is only to give confidence to Rias.

Feb 24, 2012 1:16 AM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:
Can't wait for

It's not about that and his claim thing is only to give confidence to Rias.

I figured as much, i just misinterpreted it at first
Feb 24, 2012 1:45 AM

Jul 2010
Koneko was not amused by Issei and friends peeping at her topless, but I bet it was worth it. Issei got cockblocked by his mother with Asia in the shower. That scene is just ripe for a hentai doujinshi.

Welcome to Phoenix and his harem.
Feb 24, 2012 2:12 AM
Apr 2011
what
Feb 24, 2012 3:47 AM

Oct 2010
That was a delicious harem full of lolis and so much moe ~.~
Well looking at that spoiler inception between Yumekichi11 and the rest of MaL... things are going to get awesome.
huh?
Feb 24, 2012 4:45 AM

Aug 2010
This show is such a dick tease.
Feb 24, 2012 5:00 AM

Nov 2009
Still not enough Koneko for my tastes but then if I had my way she would be the main character =P

Phoenix is a bit of an ass but he doesnt half have a cute selection of pieces.

As usual looking forward to next week's episode.
Feb 24, 2012 5:16 AM

Jul 2010
You know, Raiser's imouto was actually ' part' of that harem of his
.She's the one that says Issei is gross.
darthfantaFeb 24, 2012 6:09 AM

Feb 24, 2012 5:33 AM

May 2011
That Phoenix guy is really one badass, and his attitude were so annoying me, but that I would expect from it.
Next ep is about training. Couldn't wait to see.
Feb 24, 2012 6:49 AM

Jun 2011
lol i realy want to know how strong he's gonna become now .
Feb 24, 2012 7:10 AM

Feb 2012
That voice of Raiser sounds a bit retarded to me
I expected it to be "diffrent"

And @ guys posting spoilers
I dont get it
The volumes 8,9,10,11 havent been translated or summarized (zzhk) until now
So apperantly u only read some little spoilers about these volumes.
And now my question
Isnt it a bit retarded to know the end of a volume , even if u havent read it ?
Cynic1Feb 24, 2012 7:28 AM
Feb 24, 2012 7:55 AM

May 2011
wow he got his ass kicked easily
Feb 24, 2012 8:19 AM

Feb 2012
Must read the novel to know more about the story lol btw, good episode. I didn't expect it to be in that way. Can't wait for the next episode. The preview looks promising.

Last thing, I observed that Raiser's pieces look retarded for some reason lol except for some in my opinion.
Feb 24, 2012 9:02 AM

Jul 2010
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

He got 1 hit KOed LOL.
Feb 24, 2012 9:15 AM

Jan 2008
Major lol when Issei went "kyaaa" in the bathroom.
Feb 24, 2012 9:43 AM

Aug 2011
They are giving us what we want YAY!! Phoenix seems really cool nd those girls especially the one he called over <3!!
Feb 24, 2012 10:13 AM
Jul 2011
I NEED HENTAI NOW!!
Feb 24, 2012 10:37 AM

Apr 2009
Argh, and I was expecting Issei to be a man of action unlike other harem leads. Oh well, I guess I can interpret his hesitation as being considerate. He's been shown to be a mostly nice guy deep down after all.

Pretty nice fanservice in this episode and I like Phoenix guy's harem. He's classy yet ruthless and arrogant in just the right way, a decent antagonist and rival to Issei's harem king ambition.

The developments are generic but the concept of devil duel is promising as premise for mindless action scenes. Hope it will be a bit more tactical and won't turn out the same way as all previous fights (Issei gets angry, powers up and beats everyone up with plot hax)
Feb 24, 2012 11:18 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, it's back to the top quality ecchi that I've missed so dearly since episode 1. Now this is what I'm talking about!
Feb 24, 2012 11:34 AM

Feb 2008
Good job adapting one whole chapter. They did rush some scenes that they flew by fast. The bathroom scene was poorly done tho. It was way better done in the novel, as we didn't know who screamed, until the next sentence saying it was Issei, which was kinda funny.

Hope they start the game in the next episode, and begin battle in the one after. Wonder if they can adapt the whole game in 3 episodes.
ZetaZakuFeb 24, 2012 10:18 PM

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 24, 2012 12:48 PM
Jun 2010
I wish these weren't uploaded on old school imacs, I can barely read the subs on this shit quality.
Feb 24, 2012 12:51 PM

Jan 2008
ZetaZaku said:

Video's totally gonna get removed.
Feb 24, 2012 12:54 PM
Jan 2011
Man, I really wish that Isse could have had sex with Asia.
Feb 24, 2012 1:20 PM

Feb 2008
@Paul
Who cares. If it gets removed, then bummer. I just hope it lasts enough for the people to enjoy it few more times :3

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 24, 2012 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
Total fan service episode and loved every aspect of it. Laughed throughout whole thing xD
Feb 24, 2012 4:37 PM

Jan 2011
I can't even hate Phoenix right now...such a fucking BOSS. Not everybody gets a harem with their kindness...lol

The chick his was feeling on was so damn hot too...
Feb 24, 2012 6:21 PM

Apr 2011
Issei has a long way to go to reach that level of harem that phoenix has.

Still, he's lucky that he finally gropes Ria's breast and see Asia naked in the bathroom.

Those scenes are just begging for a doujinshi.
MagitoFeb 24, 2012 6:33 PM
Feb 24, 2012 6:33 PM

Apr 2011
Well a lot of nudity and cussing. Now if only Issei weren't so weak and stupid. If I were him I would keep my mouth shut and my eyes open. Observe and assess should be the first action when it comes to a problem.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Feb 24, 2012 6:45 PM
Jun 2008
so i guess now we got a rating game?

issei dream of going married rias then some person & his arm.
those 2 guys asking issei for girl & yea issei sorta got "one" for those two.
"locker looking" but end in koneko punch.
issei scream like a girl seeing asia in nothing some talk then oops your mom.
going buddha but FAIL then rias want to give her virgin to issei?!
look like could happen but here come rias' brother maid.
next day two guys are tick off cause "one" mention is muscle magical yea more brain bleach.
meeting time & say hello raiser phoenix give really total jerk.
even got 15 females yet doing yea issei do us a favor grit his teeth.
but denied for now.

next ep issei on training.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 24, 2012 7:00 PM
Aug 2010
CrossDivide said:
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

LOL, he's been pathetic since episode 1, nothing has changed.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
I can't even hate Phoenix right now...such a fucking BOSS. Not everybody gets a harem with their kindness...lol

AGREED!

Phoenix is the type of guy that gets all the girls, his badassery combined with his douchebaggery is exactly what makes bitches come in droves.

LOL, no reason to hate the player....hate the game.

Anyways, Issei is a little bitch, I would have gone to town on Rias the second she said Do me!

FUCK, I would've done UNSPEAKABLE things to Rias!
ichig0fanFeb 24, 2012 10:27 PM
Feb 24, 2012 8:08 PM

Apr 2011
The girl who said 'gross' looks like a potential harem member for Issei.

What's her name?
MagitoFeb 24, 2012 8:11 PM
Feb 24, 2012 8:24 PM

Dec 2011
prismheart said:
This show is such a dick tease.

Couldn't have said it better.

Hope Issei destroyes Raiser.
Feb 24, 2012 9:35 PM
May 2011
Magito said:
The girl who said 'gross' looks like a potential harem member for Issei.

What's her name?

Reyville Phenex
Feb 24, 2012 9:44 PM
Dec 2010
This anime is so damn unexpectedly good.
Feb 24, 2012 11:19 PM

Jun 2009
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Give Issei a rest. He was just human just weeks or a month ago and has been facing high level fallen angels and well-trained slaves. He's just fighting now out of instinct with his Boosted Gear and it isn't working that's why he will have his "first" training in the next episode.

Oh and hilarious episode. Especially the part where Issei squealed like a girl instead of Asia.
Feb 24, 2012 11:34 PM
Aug 2010
-Quasar said:
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Well, it's not like we're going to praise him.

Although, since this is technically "Shounen", I'm sure they're going to find a way for him to SOMEHOW win against Phoenix who is clearly 1 million times stronger than he is.

I'm already preparing for that and I'm not even going to complain since EVERY single anime does it.

Anyways, I'm more frustrated by the fact that Issei claims to want a harem and yet every chance he gets to be with a naked girl or an ecchi situation he backs off and doesn't have the balls to follow through.

Yeah, he's still young, you can't really blame him....except this is anime where those rules don't really mater.
Feb 24, 2012 11:48 PM

Jun 2009
ichigo03 said:
Although, since this is technically "Shounen", I'm sure they're going to find a way for him to SOMEHOW win against Phoenix who is clearly 1 million times stronger than he is.

I know you're exaggerating but he's strong but not that strong since he's just an heir as well not some devil king. Definitely beatable. I know they might pull a something shounen-like power up but you never know.

ichigo03 said:
Anyways, I'm more frustrated by the fact that Issei claims to want a harem and yet every chance he gets to be with a naked girl or an ecchi situation he backs off and doesn't have the balls to follow through.

He doesn't actually do that most of the time. He took up Rias offer to touch her boobs in the previous episodes. For some reason, he doesn't take advantage of Asia.

He didn't also reject Rias offer to take her virginity as well, they just got interrupted.
Feb 24, 2012 11:51 PM

Dec 2011
Man that Little girl really shit kicked Issei.. I knew from the first episode that this anime was going to be good :) I'm liking it.. I just really wish it was much longer then only 12 damn episodes T.T

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Feb 25, 2012 1:22 AM

Jan 2011
what a Dick that harem king guy is! pretty said Issei got 1shotted by just a random little girl.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How old is Koneko? Does she have the same age as Asia?

JustSomeone15 - Apr 13

0 by JustSomeone15 »»
Apr 13, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 16, 2012

127 by SupriyoMaity »»
Mar 26, 10:51 AM

» Why you can still see the girls' nipples poking through their uniforms even though they're wearing bras?

CoolUsername2 - Dec 7, 2023

33 by shah7398 »»
Mar 15, 5:04 AM

» The "female devil characters" aren't typically devils, they're succubuses, a type of demon (and Issei is a Incubus, also a type of demon)

5hyguy - Feb 26

20 by FirelordZuko27 »»
Mar 9, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 5, 2012

270 by CannedTea »»
Mar 7, 11:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.