Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 10, 2012 1:42 AM

Mar 2011
Umehara is such a fucking bro. He better end up with a lady of his own at the end of the series. Maybe Risa...? Lol
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Mar 20, 2012 2:43 PM

Mar 2011
Umehara should get a little side episode where he finds a girl.

Go Umehara!

Har har har
Mar 26, 2012 8:53 AM

Mar 2011
I enjoyed this arc, but how many damn coins did he have in that coin purse? And damn, Umehara has good eyes!
Mar 28, 2012 10:56 AM

Sep 2011
Sexhair got kind of annoying in this ep. The ending was fine, though. I had forseen the bus leaving them in the last ep by a mile away (hahaha get it). And I thought that maybe Umehara was going to just pass them by too, but I guess not... (he has some nice eagle vision.)

And seeing that Sae was the next girl up made me realize that this season is just the reverse order of the first season. Except, they switched around Sexhair and Sae. I wonder why that is.
Mar 30, 2012 1:12 AM

Jul 2009
I feel so bad for Umehara.. He is a BOSS and still alone =/
Epic arc btw, loved it.

Current Ranking for this season:

1. Ayatsuji's Arc
2. Kaoru's Arc
3. Ai's Arc
4. Rihoko's Arc
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2012 12:34 AM

Apr 2011
GigaSPX said:
I'm quite jelly of Junichi, having a girlfriend who is so casual yet caring....ENOUGH TO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF HER SITTING ON THE MAN'S LAP SO OPENLY IN A CLASSROOM AT SCHOOL.

I think I really like this arc compared to my other two favorite girls, Nanasaki's and Ayatsuji's. This one really showed how a couple really gets along outside of a school environment.
Agreed ^
KyonSmith said:
I feel so bad for Umehara.. He is a BOSS and still alone =/
Epic arc btw, loved it.

Current Ranking for this season:

1. Ayatsuji's Arc
2. Kaoru's Arc
3. Ai's Arc
4. Rihoko's Arc
Similar line up between us.

Mine:

1. Kaoru
2. Ayatsuji
3. Ai's
4. Rihoko (no other choices).

I am bias towards Kaoru because she bit tomboyish, but her arc is really up there. It show a relationship outside of school and what a real couple wound reaction.

Ayatsuji is a strong gal. Enough SAID!

I didn't like Ai arc, but her character makes up for it. Plus Junichi being the stronger person in the relationship was interesting. He always played a equal or less status with the other girls.

Rihoko arc seem cliche, but its better than Sae and the half breed girl (forgot name).
Mar 31, 2012 6:01 PM

Oct 2010
<3
Apr 14, 2012 10:16 PM

Sep 2011
Yet another good arc concludes.
May 4, 2012 10:37 AM

May 2010
Pretty cliche yet turns out good at the end with that sweet kiss scene.
May 20, 2012 7:59 PM

Jan 2009
I'm sorry for poking at this, but I must vent or I'll burst.

I know I'm just a filthy anime leecher and I know I haven't seen many harem/datingSim anime so I should refrain myself from commenting but was there really the need to screw this anime up? Specially Kaoru's arc? Really?

I decided to watch Amagami SS (the 1st season) when I saw a picture of the girls somewhere in the net. I saw Kaoru and she reminded me of a girl I knew many years ago, a girl I really liked.

I watched the whole season but I only liked Kaoru's arc. She was close to the girl I liked, in looks and personality and it felt good.
However the other arcs weren't that bad, well there were 2 good ones and 4 bad ones, but not terrible.

But this, this SS plus, this 2nd season is terrible.
The girls are pretty much all the same, the guy Wimpichi is even worse than in the 1st season, the situations are generic, predictable and boring.

And the worst of all, they messed up my Kaoru-chan. Where is the tomboyish-on-the-outside but girly-on-the-inside Kaoru? All that it's left is a shy and plain teenager with no appeal whatsoever beside the fanservice shots.

Damn the producers of this show and the dickless otaku for whom this show was made screwed up.
Jun 3, 2012 6:26 AM

Dec 2009
Too much cliche but not bad. I liked this arc.
Jun 3, 2012 8:23 PM

Feb 2009
Not that i'm a an expert in this field, but...didn't it felt quite realistic relationship-wise? More than the other arcs, I suppose. Still, dat guy dozing away while his beloved and lovingly girlfriend is discussing relationship matters. Sheesh, why did the directors decided to do this?
Jul 4, 2012 9:46 AM
Jan 2012
"Sweet" Is how i'd Describe this arc
I really enjoyed this
Jul 10, 2012 8:14 AM

Sep 2008
This might just be my favourite arc so far. Simply because I really like watching journeys.
Aug 15, 2012 4:58 PM

May 2010
Kaoru totally has the best arc ^^

mdz said:
Next arc is probably going to suck though, that voice.

I totally know what you mean. I'm not quite looking forward to the next two episodes >_<"
Sep 23, 2012 11:24 AM

Feb 2009
Best girl got the best story. I kinda liked it that Junichi was teasing Kaoru, he didn't dare to do that with the other girls. I guess he feels more comfortable around Kaoru, since they get along together. And they had some fights too - this whole arc looked more realistic to me.
Mar 14, 2013 6:45 PM

Jan 2013
Very sweet ending. Liked the kiss scene. She matchs Junichi the best.

Still I'm annoyed at how they acted seeing eachother in the hotsprings. No highschool couple that's been dating for months would act that way. Especially how they
separated their beds. They should've been sleeping under the same cover.

Btw, what is he doing carrying around a pink coin purse and not a wallet with his ID
Apr 19, 2013 6:27 AM

May 2012
Sweet ending of this quite nice chapter! Lets see what's next!
Sep 15, 2013 7:02 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Wow, Kaoru and Junichi sure have a big stomach. Snacks, more snacks, dinner before missing bus, and then a midnight dinner. I liked this arc, both of them having fun, plan to return home, and the lovely picture at the end.

Sep 15, 2013 5:19 PM
Aug 2013
wow Kaoru arc was so good in SS, but here in SS+ such a dissappointment... such a shame 2.5/5
Sep 27, 2013 8:24 PM

Nov 2012
so much good guy in this episode :3
and that monkey -_-
btw what umehara doing in that beach? I dont really understand..
but seriously finally they are kissing :3 what an ending :3
(8.7/10)
Jan 5, 2014 6:20 AM

May 2010
"Nice" "Very nice" I agree wirth you, Junichi! That obaa-chan popping out of nowhere xD That hug, thanks obaa-chan and a bigger thanks to that monkey. Lol when they found out that the bus stop wasn't being used anymore xD ! Umehara being a real bro once again! For a moment, I thought he was going to leave them and go ahead xD He should get together with Keiko, they have good chemistry - great friends of their respective friends. Kaoru is amazing at drawing, I thought it was a photo on 1st glance..

Kaoru is the best girl = proved, I totally love her character, gonna miss her so much...
Jul 4, 2014 3:21 PM

Jun 2012
Best girl.
Oct 6, 2014 12:10 PM

May 2014
Nice arc ... I think is better than the one from the first season. But seriously those 2 have been too airheaded.

Can't wait to see Haruka's arc :D
Oct 8, 2014 6:48 AM

Sep 2014
Good guy truck driver (who also gives relationship advice) and best friend Umehara (who came out of nowhere lol) to save the day! That onsen was kinda creepy though but good thing the landlady is kind.. So Kaoru has that side of her huh.. Cute..

dolfo317 said:
Again another sexy and awesome arc by kaoru. I like the misadventures of junichi and kaoru till the end.

Took the words out of my mouth.. That's how I would describe Kaoru's arc.. Misfortunes after misfortunes, touch luck..
But the kiss at the beach in the end is made up for it.. Overall, another great arc! One of the top 3 arcs possibly again..

Sae is up next! The return of the shy, bombshell body girl lol.. I'm really curious on how her arc progress.. Moving on!
XiferVPOct 8, 2014 6:58 AM
Mar 19, 2017 7:02 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode, I really loved his relationship with Kaoru and their trip was also pretty good! Nice drama and comedy.

This was probably the most realistic episode in whole series, and they even put in some real quarrels too!
In fact, if they added one more ep, this would have been great movie, the trip vistas were really nice change of scenery.

And even the scene leading to the kiss was probably the best in Amagami, very natural.
Mar 31, 2017 12:34 PM

Oct 2010
Ahhh I really like Kaoru... I don't remember anything of the first season XD but she is... Ahhh so pure in the end. ♥ sadly these episodes doesn't do justice for her. Indeed could have been better... I know, you know everyone knows, but still watch her on air was a gift 🎁 :)
Jul 20, 2017 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
He actually forgot his purse despite being in no hurry at all? That guy surprises me again and again... in a negative sense -_-
Mar 4, 2018 12:52 AM

Aug 2017
They are both irresponsible in this arc. And why don't they have mobile phones? Kaoru is pretty and fun but Nanasaki is more responsible. I'm waiting for Morishima-senpai now.
Mar 4, 2018 12:55 AM

Aug 2017
RemovedUser said:
Also, I said in in the Ayatsuji arc and I'll say it again here. You can see why Nanasaki is the best girl. In just 4 episodes Nanasaki got in the hot springs for sex with MC
After 6 episodes Kaoru and MC still have trouble seeing each other naked.
Nanasaki did move fast. I think she even kissed MC by episode 3?
cyruzMar 13, 2018 2:27 PM
Mar 28, 2018 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
As the heroines' arcs become more interesting the MC becomes more retarded. It's too much. He's denser than a black hole. :(
Mar 5, 2020 8:48 AM
Feb 2020
TrumpMD said:
They are both irresponsible in this arc. And why don't they have mobile phones? Kaoru is pretty and fun but Nanasaki is more responsible. I'm waiting for Morishima-senpai now.

Amagami takes place in the late 90s/early 2000s.
Apr 29, 2020 1:30 AM

Feb 2018
Alright, this is the end of Kaoru
Jun 16, 2020 4:49 AM

Aug 2017
Kaoru is my favorite and every screentime with her is a blessing for me. Bit too tsundere sometimes but other than she is perfect. And her sex hair of course. Anyway this arc was good but I prefer the first season. Still, that kiss was nice.
Oct 18, 2020 7:14 AM

Aug 2014
so they had some money left :o I was worried for first half that they couldn't pay the old lady :(

Umehara again saves the day?:O Too many coincidences ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 8, 2020 4:46 PM
Nov 2018
I like it. I was hoping for an epilogue of this couple. Hopefully they are happily married in the future.
May 8, 2022 2:13 PM

Mar 2019
Didn't really like this arc. It felt like it was trying to show how they are arguing as a couple but it all felt so forced that it was actually annoying. Yes, it was ALL your fault, Kaoru, that you missed the bus just as it was Tachibana's fault for forgetting his coins.

I liked the first arc for Kaoru a lot more than this but I still like the friend Kaoru more.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 8, 2022 1:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
An old lady seemingly by herself maintaining a hot springs inn and even handling the cooking, probably the cleaning, and also in charge of the paperwork? That's cap fam. Mad respect to the old lady though if she really is by herself

Also a slap on your face shouldn't really leave a mark on your face in the discernible shape of a hand; it should simply be a red patch with no defining outline since you usually keep your fingers together when you go for a slap. Very unrealistic, just like an old lady taking care of an inn all by herself. 1/10

Again I thought this was all going to be fun and games, like just a collection of fun moments with interesting scenarios for us to enjoy. While it really was for the most part, it turns out all this actually had a purpose, one that Kaoru stated herself to a sleeping Junichi. The purpose of Kaoru's arc was to go on a quest to find the line between friend and lover. Just having that bit of extra depth to it makes her route all the better. And I think they found their answer; Kaoru realizes that whether their arguing or having fun, through thick and thin, she really does love being around Junichi.

Ok but guys AT LEAST TAKE YOUR SHOEs OFF BEFORE GOING IN THE WATER WTF

Anyway, that's it for what we get to see from the relationship between Kaoru and Junichi. I'm going to miss her and her boner-inducing moments, the top spot being for me being her sitting on Junichi. Second place for most boner-inducing moment also goes to Kaoru for the belly-succ scene from the first season. In close 3rd place is Haruka's back of the knee-succ scene also from the first season.

Speaking of Haruka, we're almost there!!! Just have to quickly get through Sae's two episodes, which unfortunately appear to be the worst part of this second season judging from the lower-than-normal episode average scores (4.0 or so, not bad, but definitely not as high as the rest of the episodes from this season which hover around 4.5).

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 28, 2022 7:13 AM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Ah my favorite arc, continues to be so after the ending. If I ever rewatch this show, Kaoru's arc will definitely be why.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Aug 4, 2023 11:47 AM
Feb 2021
Banger arc, Kaoru is, of course, the best. Lowkey liked Nanasaki's arc better though.

Lil bro's gotta get his head in the right place, falling asleep like a bozo. I bet he suggested they separate the futons too.
Dec 5, 2023 4:49 PM

Oct 2022
I enjoyed Kaoru's arc from the 1st season and this one is also as good. Kaoru is so adorable in this one. The ending is fine, it's quite satisfying. Overall, a pretty solid arc.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

99 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.