Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Feb 24, 2012 5:13 AM

Jul 2010
Tomodachi5 said:
CrossDivide said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Well in any case it seems Gai took the Void power even higher than Shu did, so something that i actually want to see is if his anticipated new arm will have that same grade of power, because it appears Gai doesn't need eye contact or even to "draw it out" he can simply take it from a distance and mix voids together like he did with the missile.

I'm guessing he could use his own void that's why he doesn't have to "draw it out". Remember, his void is a void that forces other voids to manifest. And that triangular shaped shot he shot from his... hand, is the same shot he shot from his void gun. But yup he obviously took it higher since Shu didn't seem to be able to combine the different voids into one.

Episode 6. Do you not remember the the lazer sword thing the formed by combining Kido and Inori's void that took down the Leukocytes?

OH RIGHT! Sorry kinda slipped there. Really forgotten about that. He used it only once that's why it wasn't really that vivid. Thanks for the heads-up!
Feb 24, 2012 5:13 AM

Feb 2008
Gai created a missile on Voids. Yeah, that was intense. Though I do approve the fact that those three got their deserved punishment, especially Namba.
Feb 24, 2012 5:18 AM
Jan 2012
I love Inori in this episode! I actually wish she was more like this.

Feb 24, 2012 5:50 AM

Jul 2010
this anime is a big waste of money. much more than Blood-C. atleast the latter made more "logical sense"
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Feb 24, 2012 5:59 AM

Mar 2011
AmberFebruary said:
this anime is a big waste of money. much more than Blood-C. atleast the latter made more "logical sense"

Well, it'll probably get massive sales because it looks so gorgeous. I get what you mean, but if they make a massive profit from this (which is possible), then they can use said profit for new shows. There's that at least right?

Anyway, I am looking forward to how Daryl will ship will Tsugumi. The series has blatantly hinted at it, so I think that it'll happen, that or Daryl will sacrifice himself for her, which would be just as hilarious. I mean, I look at this as a good thing because it's the sort of shipping that NOONE would have come up with, but the show decided to do it, and because it's so odd, the way they're going to have to do it will be funny.

That aside, I think this was supposed to be the moment that Shu properly grew some balls. If this is true, then I wonder how they will get across his new found manliness.
Feb 24, 2012 6:20 AM

Jun 2011
did you see the look in his eye's ? .. looking forward to next week
Feb 24, 2012 6:31 AM

Dec 2011
kumquat123 said:
Misuryu said:
Another episode that made my jaw drop. I wonder when Shu gets that new arm showed in the opening.

My guess is he gets it at the end of next weeks episode :

My thoughts exactly, but just how would he get it? My guess is that it is his Void.

I'm clueless
Feb 24, 2012 6:52 AM

Jul 2010
Ultimately, I think those who uses the power of the King dies. During this episode, Haruka was talking about how Shu losing his arm would be a blessing as it would at least "save [him] from the fate of the king".

Feb 24, 2012 7:07 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Maddo_scientisto said:
It's easy to say that the show is inconsistent but I've yet to see anyone being able to really back it up, anyone would mind to try to entertain me by failing hard at trying to?

Nah, people don't have time for that.

Just some random points from recent episodes:

-random face heel turns
-void rocket (oh man, facepalm)
-students angry of using void because they die don't realize their bodies die to bullets too
-Shu full in health few days after losing arm
-Inori going Kerrigan
-secret super ultra ancient organization Ga'at (if I had some liquid in my mouth at that time, I would have spilled it out)
-etc.

I can name at least 3-4 of these per episode.

The worse part is that this series is TRYING to be serious. It's not like in Aquarion EVOL where the premise is ridiculous in the good and entertaining way. This series just rubs the wrong way on its viewers.
wakka9caFeb 24, 2012 7:12 AM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 24, 2012 7:18 AM

Jan 2009
lol,wtf inori xd
Feb 24, 2012 8:07 AM
Feb 2012
lol made a account to put this point out but has anyone been paying attention to the OP?

theres a scene of a right arm with a green circuit design on it during the OP any chance thats shu's arm in a future episode? o.o
Feb 24, 2012 8:15 AM

Sep 2011
The things women do for dicks. Get me? :|
Feb 24, 2012 8:20 AM

Sep 2011
Everybody's on BADASS MODE...

Inori's turned on. Finally.
Feb 24, 2012 8:30 AM

Sep 2010
His hand completely cut off, and still without any proper treatment, He's perfectly fine....

And whatshername suddenly trusting Gai.... out of the blue....

Still looks better than certain diary anime....
Feb 24, 2012 8:40 AM
Oct 2010
If i was shu i'd be somewhere crying for awhile and laughing, crying for my arm but laughing at all the dead students. Had they protected shu they'd still be alive shu was mean but he didn't use their voids to kill them Gai pulled out their voids and made them go crystal. Karma is a bish its time for shu to make a come back
Feb 24, 2012 8:55 AM

Jul 2010
twonline said:
His hand completely cut off, and still without any proper treatment, He's perfectly fine....

And whatshername suddenly trusting Gai.... out of the blue....

Still looks better than certain diary anime....
It's the power of LOVE!!!!Inori can do wonders for the man she loves, just like how she can defy gravity, as well as transform into a bakemono to protect Shu!

Feb 24, 2012 8:56 AM

Jul 2011
this episode is just....wow

inori is finally showing how she really feels and her void makes sense, she was badass this episode, taking on all the endlaves at once to protect shu,

shu is hurt badly, he blames himself for what happened and wants to be forgiven even though he has every right to be mad at the students for betraying him

arisa has become gai's personal bitch just like a predicted, she disappointed me for what happened last episode and she continues to disappoint

gai is a bastard as usual but now is an evil bastard, i can't wait until shu gets his new arm and kills him again

oh yea what the hell was up with inori when she got possessed while hugging shu, was she about to ***k shu!?

5/5
Feb 24, 2012 9:01 AM

Apr 2011
Ok not much to say other than ''Wth did I just watched???''

But anyway this show does still ''suprise'' me with its moments, and only good thing from this episode is DarylxTsugumi ''scene''...
Feb 24, 2012 9:40 AM

Dec 2011
An Another Dark Secret Organization came. Lol. Inori turned into an elf. Double lol. But. At the end, when I was afraid Shu'd cry as always he didn't. And that's a wonder. I liked his stare.

Go, Shu, and destroy them all!
Feb 24, 2012 9:44 AM

Dec 2011
Inori showing some emotion yaayys, Robot/Monster getting feelings for the main character *never seen that behind /sarcasm* ;)

Still hate Gai, My hate for him has stayed ever since ep 1 lets carry this on through to till the end of the ep !!
Shu shall survive and own them, Darryl saving Tsugumi cute ! xx
Oh and Arisa is a bitch, just sayin. L2 RESPECT UR ELDERS!

Next ep seems pretty epic, Segai join FP? :D
Feb 24, 2012 10:11 AM

Aug 2010
I know people are hating this show but I've grown to like it more in these last few episodes. Hopefully Shu gets himself back into it.
Feb 24, 2012 10:26 AM

Aug 2011
Inori is a Catwoman inposter :P
Feb 24, 2012 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
Mother of God, and episode of GC that not only was good, it also made me exited for next one. This is a huge improvement in enjoyment.

Just what happened with Inori?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 24, 2012 10:44 AM

Apr 2009
And I was hoping this would stay good, but we seem to be back on pre-episode 15 level. This episode didn't feel that intense or touching despite such big developments. I wonder if I watched this in the wrong state of mind or it just had bad direction.
Feb 24, 2012 10:57 AM
Sep 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
And WTF, did Shu just stop a woman from giving him a BJ? Seriously dude...

This..
Next episode seems nice, another episode with Segai ~

OT: Love how the same haters there coming over and over on every each thread every week. Yeah yeah we know how much you hate this show, you've got more of your personal rants than to discuss the episode itself here.
Original - "Wtf, what did I just watched?!"
Not Original - "Oh god, too cliche..."
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Feb 24, 2012 11:06 AM
Jan 2011
What's this, the former protagonist turns into an antagonist and an antagonist turns into a protagonist, this is getting to be interesting especially Inori going berserk mode.
Feb 24, 2012 11:12 AM

Mar 2009
im just like... whoa!!! next episode please!! nowww!!! im too curious to wait xD and it seems that Shu will get his tron arm next episode (tron arm, awesome name! xD) inori went berserk, liked her hair, its wild! XDD we got to see more of Mana too! O: she wants to f*ck Shu! xD TsugumixDaryl was too cute! i want to see more of that! Arisa is a bitch and evil gai makes evil shu looks nice! D8 srsly, gai!! what are you doing?!?! im starting to dislike gai >_<

anyways, cant wait for next episode! :333
Feb 24, 2012 11:24 AM
Jan 2011
pretty interesting episode.

that idiot arisa. i wish she was one of the people that perished. i lol'd when her grandfather said he must clean the stain off the family name...or something like that. too bad he died.

i was wondering what happened to that kid that gai wanted to rescue before. seems he has no problem using the death rays.

u.n. is pretty useless as usual. they were stupid to even consider nuking. do people nuke stuff they don't understand? of course i feel bad for all those soldiers that died from one beam.

i didn't like how the backstabbers died. it wasn't painful enough.

inori's transformation reminds me of the queen of blades from starcraft. so i guess that makes inori the crystal queen. or crystal nympho maiden queen thanks to the influence from mana.
Feb 24, 2012 11:47 AM

Aug 2011
Also: +1 on the death of nerdy four eyes ;3
Feb 24, 2012 12:09 PM
Nov 2011
GC finally got better, hopefully Shu saves Inori and does it his way instead of listening to others, we all know what happened the last time he did -.-
Feb 24, 2012 12:23 PM

Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Tomodachi5 said:
To be honest I have no idea what I just watched during the last couple minutes. I enjoyed the first half of it, then it turned into wait wtf. I mean.. Inori turning into a monster thing....
You take that back! SHE IS NO MONSTER! She can control herself at Shu's order or so it looked to me like that and I explained when was this.

Inori is not a monster to me.

All the characters in this show are monstrosities...
Feb 24, 2012 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
I don't like Gai anymore :( he became such a faggot. I wonder what they did to him.
I'm starting to like Shu, he had nice eyes in the end. Finally Inori got some development! yeah she was badass. I will like her even more if she kills that bitch in the end.
Feb 24, 2012 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
Lolitha said:
I don't like Gai anymore :( he became such a faggot. I wonder what they did to him.
hes the fucking villain, hes not supposed to be likable

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 24, 2012 1:32 PM

Sep 2011
wakka9ca said:

what? when did that happen, did you miss the parts where he was sitting quietly in pain and was very weak just by even walking. hes more along the lines of 25% health

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 24, 2012 1:49 PM

Dec 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
wakka9ca said:

what? when did that happen, did you miss the parts where he was sitting quietly in pain and was very weak just by even walking. hes more along the lines of 25% health

That and the fact that 3 days have passed since He lost his arm.

On another note, according to their main site, Everlasting Guilty Crown OST goes out on April :p
Feb 24, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2011
Trying to make hated characters badass makes this look even more pitiful. Someone kill that empty shell of fanservice, that leader who think he's the poop because he has long hair, and peg arm boy.
Feb 24, 2012 1:55 PM

Nov 2011
Decent episode...again these things bothered me though:

-Shu, HIS ARM. HOW IS HE NOT DEAD FROM THE BLOOD LOSS????
- We really had to see Inori get almost raped AGAIN? Come on writers. I know you can come up with something better than that.
-Inori actually got some chracter development this episode. It only took 18 episodes for her to actually speak full-length sentences.
-Arisa and her servant-like devotion to Gai. *sigh* I want to slap her. Repeatedly.
-Everybody's horrified reaction: OMG THIS ISN'T THE GAI WE KNEW BEFORE? Um..duh? I think the white hair was a prettttty big clue as to that.

This is more nitpicky though:
I really wish Inori would sing something else other than euterpe. I liked the song in the first episode...but every time after that it's just been...."sure wish she would sing something else..."

But there were a few things I liked:
-monster Inori
- That blond dude (Forgot his name) protecting Tsugumi
-that badass samurai grand-father! That was awesome! I was floored.

2/5
BeedlebudFeb 24, 2012 1:58 PM
Feb 24, 2012 1:56 PM

Dec 2011
LEGOF said:
Trying to make hated characters badass makes this look even more pitiful. Someone kill that empty shell of fanservice, that leader who think he's the poop because he has long hair, and peg arm boy.

Actually we're not 100% sure this is the last season of GC. Seeing as GC merchandise sold as hell over nippon, i wouldn't doubt it.
Feb 24, 2012 1:57 PM
Jan 2012
Forced character development.
Feb 24, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2010
Beedlebud said:
-Shu, HIS ARM. HOW IS HE NOT DEAD FROM THE BLOOD LOSS????

Might sound like a cop out answer but medical tech has progressed and Inori was running around the city picking up supplies.
Feb 24, 2012 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
As long as the next season/continuation of Guilty Crown is more the the second half than the first half, I'm up for it.. Regretfully
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Feb 24, 2012 2:30 PM

Jul 2011
im glad im not the only one who found nambas death enjoyable, i was laughing like a maniac when i saw him die, good thing he wasn't a virgin XD
Feb 24, 2012 2:35 PM

Jun 2008
Gai seem to fit better in the bad guy role.

And Inory finally showing feelings and anger.

Well this last two episodes where quite fun. Will this show actually half redeem itself?
Feb 24, 2012 2:44 PM

Aug 2010
I don't get how this ep is any better than what has been shown so far. Gai getting beefed up powers and destroying everything for practically no reason shows that they're focused on showing off how great the animation is over anything else. It's sad such great animation had to be wasted on a plot like this.
Feb 24, 2012 3:39 PM
May 2010
I like the part that Inori was drawn toward Shu's "under" parts for no reason...
Feb 24, 2012 4:04 PM

May 2011
Inori jumping Shoe. GG.

What is this, I don't even..

Four more eps, woo!

My post is just as ADD at this show has gotten.

I wonder what kind of emotion-inducing drugs the kids of the future have. Sugar must have gotten Inori some nice stuff.
Feb 24, 2012 4:48 PM

Mar 2011
Epic Inori is epic. That's all I have to say :)
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
Feb 24, 2012 4:59 PM

Oct 2010
shadowsorceress said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Tomodachi5 said:
To be honest I have no idea what I just watched during the last couple minutes. I enjoyed the first half of it, then it turned into wait wtf. I mean.. Inori turning into a monster thing....
You take that back! SHE IS NO MONSTER! She can control herself at Shu's order or so it looked to me like that and I explained when was this.

Inori is not a monster to me.

All the characters in this show are monstrosities...
If you look at them with a certain thinking of hatred then I agree but Hare is no monstrosities no matter how you look at her.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 24, 2012 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
kamikaze_1996 said:
im glad im not the only one who found nambas death enjoyable, i was laughing like a maniac when i saw him die, good thing he wasn't a virgin XD

SO DO I!!, i wanted to give Gai a Bro Fist because of that.. now the only one left is Whorerisa..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2012 5:24 PM

Mar 2010
Hrm, in terms of execution, this episode was a mess/filler. The pacing is a bit faster to speed up the storyline but obviously, it's not going well. I felt like they packed in some development at weird places.

However, I did enjoy Inori's development. I suppose it's finally established Inori and Shu are mirroring Gai and Mana, as the new opening proposes. Inori kicked all kinds of ass too.

Arisa. Damn. That's all I gotta say.

Gai is a douchebag. I knew he was evil last episode (the man cut off Shu's arm, his old best friend...). I don't like how he's the villain but at the same time, it's ingenious. Get the rebel to join your side?

Shu, you better handle this right.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.