Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jul 11, 2013 4:20 AM

Feb 2013
I Honestly don't know how this will end.
Jul 29, 2013 1:17 AM

May 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again here: W T F is going on LOL.
Aug 30, 2013 1:23 PM
May 2013
Arisa's grandpa disappointed me I wanted to see that bitch beheaded or at least dead, still he was awesome.

Daryl got his best moment in this episode.

I hope GC will have a good end or at least an end.
Sep 12, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2012
Nothing insightful to say, but I totally get why people hate this Anime. Unless it changes, I will hate it to.

The twists are crazy (though somewhat expected? I dunno), and they revived one of my favorite characters to be the antagonist. There is just no winning with this!

Requirements with the next 4 episodes (And I will give GC a 10):
-WE GET A BETTER DAMN KISS
-Shu has some way to become a badass
-Gai realizes himself?
-We find out Haruka didn't kill herself
-Inori STAYS Inori (Mana sucks)

and.... idk.... Hare comes back and punches Mana so hard, she disappears, we go back in time, and half this crazy shit never happens. Shu still gets Inori though, and Daryl gets Tsugumi. Ya, I am good with this now.

Guilty Crown has fried my brain. Cayounara.
Oct 19, 2013 3:31 AM

Dec 2012
This just feels pathetic now. The protagonist is a one-armed loser who is trying to rise up to fight the all powerful villains. I just can't see a good ending to this anime without the writers pulling some random shit out of their asses. It seems to me that with every episode the series gets worse and worse.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Oct 21, 2013 3:15 AM

Jul 2013
Shu is out for blood now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2013 10:03 PM

Aug 2012
i couldn't help but laughing when Inori got blasted by the explosion, right after she killed the enemies and landed with a cool pose. And Arisa, her love for Gai blinded her and she killed her awesome samurai grandpa. What a girl. I can't feel sorry anymore for her.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 13, 2013 9:42 PM

Jan 2008
Finally see her Temple touch n that is one bad ass transformation wow just so many things are happening cant wait to see what is going to happen next hopefully they start to explain everything.
Dec 23, 2013 7:19 PM

Oct 2013
Trisection said:
Inori just went super saiyan.
Trisection said:
Inori just went super saiyan.

Lol YEAH BABY!
Feb 16, 2014 4:40 PM

Dec 2009
Idk what to say. The story only gets messier and more absurd :/
Mar 4, 2014 11:13 PM

Nov 2013
WHY DID THE BADASS GRANDPA HAVE TO DIE?! I WANTED TO SEE HIM KILL HIS GRANDAUGHTER!!!

May 8, 2014 1:49 PM

Jul 2012
What's with the hate for Arisa,

I'm going to say this to all you haters and if you have anything to say then comment me on my account

stop calling her a whore , she did what she did in order to tell everyone about what she knows and people have done this in order to survive in other media and in real life she didn't won't to do it and I can tell she's disgusted with her self and its shus fault for what happened to her she was scared and thought it was the only thing she could do to stop shu and I felt sorry for her, and about her killing her granddad......that was an accident she didn't mean to kill him she closed her eyes and her body clenched and with out her knowing her finger pulled the trigger it's not like she did it on purpose and even showed sadness when he died, she also loves gai an she's a young inexperienced girl who doesn't get it about gai and its obvious he's using her but she doesn't.

Sorry but I think she has had a great development

She sticks up for him
She helps him to find his girl
She lets him use her void
She's trying her best to organize the student body
She was on shus side when he became a tyrant until she finds out what he knows about the voids
She tries to tell everyone about the voids but is scared about pink hair who hurts her

At this point she has done everything a friend tries to do and she's been put though sooo much thanks to shu and even tried to help him when they was friends.........even after finding out what pink hair did to Arisa Shu said to.look the other way about it.

To me she's the innocent victim here and everyone's reaction towards shu is justified shu is the one who made people's lives bad and turned against him.

So I don't care what you lot think of Arisa I feel bad for her and she and others like her is interesting
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
May 10, 2014 7:21 AM
Mar 2014
Animefreak17a said:

I'm going to say this to all you haters and if you have anything to say then comment me on my account

stop calling her a whore , she did what she did in order to tell everyone about what she knows and people have done this in order to survive in other media and in real life she didn't won't to do it and I can tell she's disgusted with her self and its shus fault for what happened to her she was scared and thought it was the only thing she could do to stop shu and I felt sorry for her, and about her killing her granddad......that was an accident she didn't mean to kill him she closed her eyes and her body clenched and with out her knowing her finger pulled the trigger it's not like she did it on purpose and even showed sadness when he died, she also loves gai an she's a young inexperienced girl who doesn't get it about gai and its obvious he's using her but she doesn't.

She sticks up for him
She was on shus side when he became a tyrant until she finds out what he knows about the voids
She tries to tell everyone about the voids but is scared about pink hair who hurts her

At this point she has done everything a friend tries to do and she's been put though sooo much thanks to shu and even tried to help him when they was friends.........even after finding out what pink hair did to Arisa Shu said to.look the other way about it.

To me she's the innocent victim here and everyone's reaction towards shu is justified shu is the one who made people's lives bad and turned against him.

So I don't care what you lot think of Arisa I feel bad for her and she and others like her is interesting

OK let's get something straight that pink haired girl was named Inori and the only reason she killed/hurt those people is because of Mana in reality she cared about the people around her and never betrayed Shu EVER she stayed by his side till the end. So quit the hate on her.

Secondly Arisa is a whore. She sold her body just so she could betray Shu simply out of fear instead of trying to understand what was going on with Inori that is beyond weak. And you know what she blindly followed Gia and set a trap for Inori and Shu thus ruining their happy ending. So fuck her I won't hear a damn thing in her defense she's a bitch and will rot in hell for her unforgivable crimes.
May 10, 2014 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
ynat1 said:

OK let's get something straight that pink haired girl was named Inori and the only reason she killed/hurt those people is because of Mana in reality she cared about the people around her and never betrayed Shu EVER she stayed by his side till the end. So quit the hate on her.

Secondly Arisa is a whore. She sold her body just so she could betray Shu simply out of fear instead of trying to understand what was going on with Inori that is beyond weak. And you know what she blindly followed Gia and set a trap for Inori and Shu thus ruining their happy ending. So fuck her I won't hear a damn thing in her defense she's a bitch and will rot in hell for her unforgivable crimes.

^This.

Arisa was a weak girl throughout the series who only tried to hide her cowardice and insecurity behind a mask. Once Mana punished her for trying to go against Shu, she broke apart completely, but when she heard Gai (her ultimate crush) was alive and working against Shu, she didn't think twice and went into Gai "whore"shiping mode (heh.). She literally became his lapdog (aka bitch), truly happy with herself as long as Gai is pleased with her. She would have killed Shu, Inori and the whole student body if Gai had told her so, even if Shu had been the nicest guy in town.

There is nothing to defend about her if even her own grandfather disapproves of and tries to kill her.

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Jul 4, 2014 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
This becoming bullshit.
Why is Gai alive? Why some poeple don't faint with extracted Voids.
Also they made Arisa an annoying whore and Gai who was one of the ebst characters is shit now.
Now just kill Inori - the only reason I didn't drop it earlier.
Jul 4, 2014 1:11 PM

Nov 2012
Kyouraku-san said:
Why some poeple don't faint with extracted Voids.

Shu's king's power leveled up once he remembered his past. He became able to keep people awake during their void extraction if he held their hand while extracting the voids.

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Aug 20, 2014 11:31 PM

Mar 2014
glad those students that betrayed shu got killed only fuckin arisa needs to go now she started out as a likeable character now she just blindly follows shu

inoris pretty much mana rn with the powers but still maintaining her personality mostly

overall great episode
Aug 26, 2014 3:03 PM

Jun 2010
lol much as this show makes me face palm, I have to give it props for giving those back-stabbers ( even though they where justified ) their just desert.

lol Da'at these guys are just tying to make a super compilation of everything that seems or sounds cool. and seriously 256 satellite warheads and nobody found out... come on !!!
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 4, 2014 7:31 PM

Jun 2009
hey look inori sang that one song again
Dec 12, 2014 9:04 AM

Apr 2014
inori needs a haircut.
Feb 3, 2015 8:26 AM
Sep 2013
When will I start understanding this anime??
Apr 4, 2015 9:56 AM

Dec 2012
Inori just activated her Satan Soul! Totally looks just like Mirajane from Fairy Tail.

Lots of unanswered questions are building up, but sometimes I think some anime viewers are cruising through these shows blind deaf and dumb. So much melodrama over this show. Barring some minor setbacks, I've enjoyed it thus far and as long as it doesn't go full lobotomy in the next 4 episodes it's looking solid to me.
Apr 26, 2015 12:56 PM
Feb 2015
Dang inori just became a badass... But she is caught.. Shu what are you going to do...
Man gai is just evil now... He can use people's voids and make a rocket...
Why is shu's mother on the enemy side?
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Sep 13, 2015 8:37 AM

Sep 2013
DARYL X TSUGUMI!!!!!!

And Inori, stay the yandere bitch, okay? :D
Oct 25, 2015 9:12 AM
Oct 2015
Yumekichi11 said:
Now that was fucking crazy. Straight from the beginning Gai kills like 3 students. Now I feel like

towards Gai. Bastards kills them like nothing and still kills the B2 along with somehow forming a missile that act as a shield and killed the B2? Something is way off in consistency here. Well at least Namba is dead. Get this a missile that has a shield, kills but somehow get killed and kills the students that are dead due to it being dead. Right. something is up.

That GIF also applies towards Arisa killing her father with magically pulling her trigger on instinct. Well the whole thing looked totally convenient once again.

The GIF applies also of the sheer Rage I had of how somethings are turning in general.

The good points are

A)Inori kissing Shu on the lips! THE LIPS! WAY TO GOOOOOO INORI!

that's all. INORI X SHUUUUUUUUUUU FOREVER! I said it many times but now that Hare is dead I have to cede right away the place for her. + She tried to have sex with him as Mana.

B) Inori being like Datte Masamune with clear Warrior Markings with the virus like Nobunaga had in Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox was KICK ASS! Just plain that. It was amazing! She cuts really nice.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=407611
Some good ones of Inori and Shu.

GIFs have been done of Inori in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=407627
Includes kissing and transformation scenes.
God I'm so relieved now that I know that was going on when Inori just went down thowords Shu's... You now about to have sex. I thought I was being a pervert by thinking that. Oh and yeah Shu x Inori 4 ever <3
Oct 25, 2015 9:14 AM
Oct 2015
TwilightMystery said:
Roni-sama said:
When will I start understanding this anime??
Haha. Probably when they start explaining things. We still have little information on so many things so far. Why is Shu's mom working for GHQ, why did Inori transform, how was Gai brought back, and the list goes on and on.

The way Gai said &quot;one of us&quot; it makes me think he and Inori are not exactly human. But then, what could they be? Aliens? Probably some kind of crystallized hybrid if I had to guess.
I really think this anime should be much longer and explain all these things, developing those ideas would be great!
Dec 4, 2015 5:35 PM
Oct 2013
I just saw a beautiful anime rendition of a BMW 1 series right when they declared that their target was Inori. It's the blue car.

I love 135i
Dec 28, 2015 4:34 AM

Jul 2009
Arisa...they did screw you up, so sad.
They should kill Shu...
Mar 25, 2016 3:55 PM

Aug 2014
What the fuck have they done to my favorite character Gai?

Arisa's grandpa was truly a badass...A shame he didn't get the chance to kill her.

Inori scared the shit out of me when she pulled out those blades from her body...I seriously thought she was going to surrender peacefully xD
Sep 15, 2016 7:35 AM
Oct 2015
Animefreak17a said:

She sticks up for him

I thought I'm the only one thinking about it and I'm also glad there is someone who think the same as mine. I also thinking that Inori started it, because she attacked Arisa who is afraid, confuse and shock at that time I know that it was Mana who is somehow controlling or manipulating her body but we can't change the fact that it was her body who attack Arisa. And for the death of her Grandfather I was thinking that it was an accident because her grandfather attack her without thinking also she was afraid and surprise at that moment so she pulls the trigger accidentally, there are so many anime MC who also killed their family and friends accidentally when they try to kill the MC and the MC was afraid and shock at that time they accidentally do the same, so in short I also don't hate Arisa. And I'm also glad that, that Nanba guy who did it to Arisa died in the hands of Gai.
lilminSep 15, 2016 7:44 AM
Mar 10, 2017 4:40 AM

Dec 2014
well so inori is now at the front...shuu is now useless.... I believe things will get more messed up and they may end it upo ended...four episodes to go....
Mar 11, 2017 11:41 AM

Sep 2015
This anime really sucked when they had to make Inori go crazy and kill people along with Arisa going from a president figure to a slut minion (no offense). I also hated how they decide to make Shu a heartless king then switch him back.
Aug 6, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2017
Gai is even more a cunt than before his death. INORI OMFG! Her voice always makes me cry when she is singing :(((

She really is still the best character in the whole Anime.

Apr 8, 2018 1:51 AM

Nov 2017
Inori is pretty damn badass. I really can’t stand Gai and how he suddenly switched up. Sucks seeing Shu fall back down after having just a small window of badass-ness
Sep 26, 2019 5:06 AM

Apr 2013
When I saw her granddad's katana I thought no way... they're not seriously will make him go on a rampage when he has a bunch of armed dudes around who can actually do a more believable job at that. But then he did and it was glorious. His enemies just stood there like a bunch of goons, too stupid to pull the trigger and frozen in time. Hilarious.

Still many questions unanswered and I don't get my hopes up for this anime to explain anything anymore. Where did Inori get the ability to put people to sleep lol
Oct 23, 2019 9:24 AM

Sep 2018
Holy shit, this is such a glorious trainwreck. The UN democratically deciding whether to blow Japan up? A bunch of trained soldiers with guns milling around while an old guy with a bloody katana hacks them up? Inori gaining even more new powers out of nowhere? All amazing. I especially loved the part where she got caught in an explosion because she was too busy sticking the stereotypical superhero landing.

What's even the point of Endlaves? Why bother deploying a bunch of high-tech not!Knightmares when a few light scratches will make them dramatically explode?
Jan 30, 2020 4:27 PM

Aug 2017
What a mess. Everyone will be dead by the end. It's never explained why Inori is infatuated with pansy Shu.
Feb 2, 2020 11:31 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Gai and Arisa are so horrible characters damn
May 20, 2020 12:34 AM
Oct 2019
Gross. So obviously we knew what Arisa was doing "privately" with that one guy while being held captive. But she was doing it for Gai, thinking it would earn her points with him? It's so easy to tell that a man wrote that...

Glad Shu is still miserable. Lol

They finally give a little info about that little blonde haired "Daath" weirdo, or at least his organization. And apparently Japan has cut itself off from the outside world for the last 10 years? Hmm...

Inori's little rampage and monologue was corny and awful. Made me laugh when Gai shot her and called her a fool.

I'm glad we're past the whole "Lord of the Flies" portion of this series. Sheesh.
HagePotPotatoMay 20, 2020 1:51 AM
Aug 13, 2020 9:57 PM
Apr 2020
Is it normal to hate Arisa just as that hated glasses guy and MORE than Daryl? Because I am disliking that slut more and more with every passing minute.
Feb 16, 2021 8:27 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
What a trainwreck, really, the show fucked up this much to the point there is just no value to its characters, or what it is trying to achieve.

The plot lost me too long ago as well, it is just a mess overall, guess I will try to use wiki after it is over.

But really, resurrecting Gai was the dumbest thing yet.
The anime has yet to come with a plausible answer to everything, one that doesn't feel dumb or poorly thought.
Jan 11, 2022 3:41 PM

Dec 2007
this anime doesn't make sense anymore and doesn't take itself seriously. i'm not talking only about the logic but about the sentences - gai saying he himself isn't so human but calling inori monster.
oh well, i stopped caring about inconsistent long time ago and don't care much to comment on them, just trying to enjoy it. that's why this series is only 6 for me.
(for example, for the UN to decide wiping out entire nation, that's not making any sense that hurting my head. for my knowledge 8 years old kid wrote this lol)
Mar 7, 2022 9:20 AM
Nov 2020
Ahahaha instant karma at the start of the episode, I love it!
Mar 25, 2022 12:47 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This really is just Random Bullshit: GO! -The Anime, and it's structurally hanging together by a thread. But that's okay, because that's all it needs. It really isn't trying to be anything more than what it is. I think.

Arisa's grandpa died way too easily for being who looked like to be a jaded samurai

And Shu just cock-blocked himself from getting some good head

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 17, 2022 1:11 PM

Feb 2012
I think the provisional government's plan is to have someone with the void genom rule as a puppet/tool of Keido. It would have been Shu but Haruka, who believes it's the best for her adopted son, cloned Gai and had the clone steal the void genom from shu. The new "king" would probably have to breed the new human species with Inori if this is a continuation of their Keido's failed plan to reawaken and breed with Mana.

It's a three-way war, now. The voids and everything is being controlled by Daath, a secret society older than the Freemasons and Priory of Sion who has their hands in various organizations. I can see Okouchi would re-use ideas like this again in Valvrave.

Dice those MFs up!!!! Why did such a badass grandpa die at the hands of his dumbass granddaughter? Dammit...

When threatened, Inori blacks out and awakens to find herself covered in blood and surrounded by her attacker's body. It's Mana's personality, as evident when she tried to unzip Shu's pants after embracing him on the floor.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 10, 2022 11:26 PM

Jul 2021
I'm also starting to think that Shu definitely won't quite survive this. I mean, it wasn't really an outlandish idea, but this week I watched the whole OP carefully and realized that it heavily predicts that Shu will die and Inori will be left as the survivor (especially the ending, where it suddenly flashes to Inori sitting alone in a field of flowers, as if all the pieces of Shu shown in the rest of the OP were memories of her). At first I thought it would be the other way around, with Shu being one of the only survivors of the whole ordeal, left to walk the earth and carry his guilt. But now I think Inori will be the one to wear the guilty crown.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 21, 2023 4:47 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This show went to shit.
Feb 22, 2023 3:27 PM
Sep 2015
Maybe after 10 years the end becomes more coherent, idk, lets find out
May 28, 2023 2:17 AM

May 2023
Shu has all the motivation he could ever need. Inori. Even if she is a "created" "person" he obviously thinks of her as his "everything". Why can't he just 100% commit. Inferiority complex. He doesn't respect himself so he doesn't think he can protect or save her. At this point he just needs to find a lil ounce of whatever is left of his pride and stop crying. Dedicate himself to trying to save her, even if it costs him his life. Inori drug him out of multiple messes and just wants to be with him. Like the orignal intro song she sings "I'm yours". Shu you don't deserve that. But since you have/had been given it, protect it or at least try.

Sacrificial ending incoming?
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

38 by rishamr »»
Yesterday, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.