Jun 25, 2012 3:24 AM
Jun 2012
Lol! hahahahah your funny Arinya ;3
Jun 25, 2012 12:56 PM

May 2012
Haha!!
I wanna go to a Yaoi heaven O_O

Btw Any of you guys have any Gay friends..?? O.o
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Jun 25, 2012 4:17 PM

Mar 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... from where I come from it is a great taboo so no one ever goes public with it or tells anyone :s .. I wish I personally knew any ... many great people are homosexuals ... Neil Patrick Harris (Barney Stinson), Ricky Martin, Ellen Degeneres.. list goes on and on :o !
Jun 25, 2012 4:38 PM

Nov 2010
my best male friend is gay ^^ (he is the uke btw)

as for the yaoi heaven... it really exists... in my head :D

what i'll dream about tonight~
Jun 26, 2012 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
Arinya let me just say that if I had seen them before I went to bed .. there is no way !! that I would have been able to sleep !! :D

O.,O

ur lucky to have a gay best frind in my opinion :o .. I've always wanted to have one ... I once told a guy friend about it and he mistook the word best friend for boyfriend and we were in class so he shouted out loud "What ?!! you want a gay boyfriend?!!" talk about awkward xD but I lmao'd I didn't even bother explaining to the people I just laughed along with them since it was indeed a hilarious incident xD
Jun 26, 2012 5:25 AM

Nov 2010
haha well... i can... since i look at such pictures all day, if i have the time...^^

that must have been hilarious! ^^ but well. it shouldn't matter if the person is hetero or gay... as long as one can have fun/ trust/ talk with that person, it should be enough. when my friend and i started to get along well with each other, i didn't knew yet that he was gay. there were rumors about it but i wasn't sure before i heard it out of his own mouth... i would have liked him equally much if he was hetero ^^

okay... i just took a look at my tumblr dash... i found nice pictures again and the first one is the first pic i saw there today... yummy!
Jun 26, 2012 12:46 PM

Mar 2012
I agree with u .. just that I have a history which made me wish I had a gay best frind xD.. I generally prefer the company of guys over girls .. I dunno somehow it is much more fun xD
Jun 26, 2012 1:54 PM

Nov 2010
same here... i have my best girlfriends and i love them a lot but most girls just get on my nerves... :D (i'm so not the type to polish my nails daily or use more than 10 minutes on my hair... actually it's already a lot when it takes more than 1 minute)
Jun 26, 2012 4:04 PM

May 2012
wow..*bows before Arinya*
You have truly spoiled my mind!
Hehe!!

And *sighs*..you have a gay friend...I want one..though most of the guys that I know are wanna gangsta and they piss me off..I have a few awesome ones though that are really into anime and when we start chatting...thats it! We can talk for hours and hours!! :D about nothing but anime! but they are all hetero! One of them is married and his wife is a Japanese O_O and she is Bi!! *laughs*
I wanna rape her...but thats a secret! *giggles*

Anyways I wont gave up! I will keep looking!! XD

and Arinya..same goes for me...I am not that girly..well maybe just a tad bit.. LOL!

Maybe because guys arent so judgmental and you always have to be careful what you say around them.. >.< annoying really!! LOL

and Mayaline..you are from Egypt..So you are a muslim...?
- Izaya

Jun 26, 2012 4:58 PM

Nov 2010
on my way to bed... so i keep it short:

i am very happy to hear that nite ^^

as for the gay friend... it almost sounds like having a gay friend is like having a lucky item or whatever. sounds kinda... wrong... anyway, it is still not that easy to live as a gay person, especially when living in small villages and such. prejudice is still almost everywhere... and of course it's even worse to live in a country where it's forbidden to love the same gender. (gladly i don't)
all in all... even now it's better to be normal than being gay... so those who actually are gay will have to face some more troubles to those which the rest of us are already busy with... i can't imagine it being much fun when you don't have that much luck with your environment.

oyasumi ^^
Jun 26, 2012 7:33 PM

May 2012
*nods*

Truly...I totally agree with you Arinya..
and the way the media are expressing their opinions about Gay people also adds to it even though they are legalizing gay rights..*sighs*..
Must be tough to have an affinity for the same sex.

And I am glad that I dont live in a country like that..*frowns*
Sowwie Mayaline..

Ohhh Oyasumi!! :D
- Izaya

Jun 26, 2012 11:44 PM

Mar 2012
no not at all I personally agree with u both :) .. it is indeed hard.. and I find it rather annoying actually.. I mean don't get me wrong I am very patriotic and I love Egypt and it's blissful earth.. but it has been through a lot when considering its history.. a lot of societal changes till it reached where it is now

and to answer your question Niteshade :) I am not a Muslim .. I used to be... used to be very religious but not anymore ... I became agnostic actually and I am still having a hard time adjusting to that fact .. only a small number of people whom which I can trust know that I am... I am not going to go publicly around saying I am a muslim when actually I am not because that is a lie .. and I hate lies and hypocrisy .. so instead I just stay out of attention and keep a low profile on certain things ... but there are certain things that I wouldn't stand down on; things such as discrimination against other religions such as Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity or just discrimination against homosexuals for example...

Honestly.. when u look at our history ... as Egyptians .. we are not Muslims, we are not even Arabs! and that is what annoys me the most .. if someone goes ahead and defines us and takes pride of us as Egyptians being Arabs and Muslims ... I have nothing against Islam or any other Religion .. I just have a problem with the concept of God ..

I am in a private American school so I am exposed to a much deeper level of understanding than those who go to public or normal private schools ... for those .. they only know what they've been taught and nothing more .. they teach them who the good guys are (Muslims) and the bad guys are (Simply those who are not)
in am American school or at least in my own we have a lot of foreign teachers... mostly from the USA and Britain .. I can, with complete honesty, say that they were the ones who actually taught me something that would last with me in life or something that changed my perspective on something or simply made me think and use my head for a change.

Gomen people .. I said a lot x) u needn't read it all if u dun want to :o but all in all to answer your Question Niteshade :) I am not a Muslim but I tend to be discreet about it ... I wouldn't lie about it though :)
Jun 27, 2012 5:26 AM

Mar 2012
I grew up in a country-like town in Texas where it really isn't normal and acceptable to be gay... so I grew up with that mentality and was disgusted by the thought of gay and bisexual relationships. I am different now of course, with a different mentality than what I grew up with - it changed once I changed my surroundings and understood life better. I have friends that are bisexual and have a few co-workers that are gay. I just hope that the rest of society can clear the surroundings and see life better itself too. Understanding that relationships are meant to make people happy and shouldn't matter what type it is, whether it be homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual.
Jun 27, 2012 10:24 AM

Mar 2012
Indeed Jackie .. I wish for that too :( I am hoping for it !
Jun 27, 2012 11:28 AM

May 2012
*smiles*

I understand Mayaline and I am actually glad to see that even in those countries that there are people who are from another religion!

I always thought that you know, everyone from those countries are Muslims....guess the media has a way of misleading people! :)
Well thanks for that Mayaline! ^_^
- Izaya

Jun 27, 2012 12:48 PM

Mar 2012
no problem :) but it is true that the majority is Muslims .. but there is also (I wouldn't say minority because they are actually a considerable portion of the population) christians .. and there r those who are too afraid to come out and speak their mind

iin any case ^_^ I don't want to make it dull here on the spamthread now that we've gotten it up and running :) ....soooo..... love Yaoi Minna x) !

Went shopping with friends today ...<3 ....

mostly for sportswear because I was planning on going back to running in the tracks

my feet are feeling .. well they are not feeling anything anymore actually hahaha xD

Jun 28, 2012 4:58 PM

May 2012
awwwwww Saber looks adorable!! :D

Post more! ^_^
- Izaya

Jun 28, 2012 5:13 PM

Nov 2010
you want more saber? you can get the male version from me :D

Jun 28, 2012 5:38 PM

May 2012

I want him!!
and I see you also use Zerochan!! Awesome!
my sis and I uses there to get wallpapers! heh! :D

- Izaya

Jun 28, 2012 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
good choices niteshade :D I enjoyed those pics!
Jun 29, 2012 7:00 AM

Mar 2012
Lelouch X Suzaku <3

Kyaa !! My favorite couple <3 !
Jun 29, 2012 7:35 AM

Nov 2010
here have another one...
would have loved to post more but i need to go to work now -.-

Jun 29, 2012 10:30 AM

May 2012
*squueeelllss*

Mine too!! and also Izaya x Shizuo!! <333

Aww have fun in work Arinya-chan!! :D
- Izaya

Jun 29, 2012 11:41 AM

Nov 2010
i had fun :) teaching japanese people german is really fun :D
and i am learning a lot japanese while doing that as well...

the following pictures are from lucky dog 1 blast... since the new chapter came out today... ^^

Jun 29, 2012 12:50 PM

Mar 2012
Arinya you speak German ? I can speak German as well but not as good I am sure ^_^ hehehehe

I am not that good at German but I speak if well enough to understand a thing or two :D
Jun 29, 2012 12:59 PM

Nov 2010
Yep I do... It would be troublesome if I didn't... living all my life in Germany and such :D so you'd only be on my level if it was your native language :D On the other hand you'll be way better than me in whatever you call your first language :D (Arabian I guess? - Okay, I am definitely worse since I don't even know a word :D)
Jun 29, 2012 2:09 PM

May 2012
Its definitely Arabic...not sure if Egyptian speaks that though..and I tried learning that when I were in high school and thats one of the hardest subjects ever!

French and Spanish is waaaaayyy easier!!
and awesome Job btw Arinya! :D
- Izaya

Jun 29, 2012 2:32 PM

Nov 2010
well i guess that no language is easy... maybe there are some easy to start learning them... like english... but get way harder later on...
my students learn how to hate german as well by now even though i've only been teaching them for about a month :D and as a teacher i am so glad that german has at least some kind of logic... otherwise they would go crazy by the end of this year :D
and thanks, it really is awesome ^^
Jun 29, 2012 5:21 PM

Mar 2011
Arinya said:
...the following pictures are from lucky dog 1 blast... since the new chapter came out today... ^^

Yay, thanks for the news Arinya. Going to download it now :D
Jun 30, 2012 2:43 AM

Nov 2010
you're welcome hisaki ^^

btw do you guys get distracted easily as well?
earlier i wanted to just note down a song on my music list so that i won't forget the name... i ended up opening my music folders and started sorting the songs and everything... when i realized that that wasn't the thing i had originally planned to do, half an hr had already passed...

Jun 30, 2012 6:07 AM

Mar 2012
woah Germany native sugoi x3 !!

and yes Arabic is the mother tongue for Egyptians :)
Jun 30, 2012 10:13 AM

Mar 2012
i wish i knew some other languages :( i only know english.... i know a few words of japanese from anime and i can remember a little bit of spanish from highschool - BUT neither language could i be able to hold a conversation or understand someone speaking to me.

I need to learn another language....
Jun 30, 2012 11:15 AM

May 2012
ohh same here...so you are not alone Jackie...maybe we can get Rosetta Stone and try another language!! :D

@Mayaline..awesome!! I was correct! thats one amazing Language! XD
- Izaya

Jun 30, 2012 11:24 AM

Mar 2012
but it is difficult even for the natives so ur not alone ^_^ I've suffered with the Arabic Subject most during school .. hahahaha.. I cheer u on Jackie .. learning a new language is always fun in my opinion :D
Jun 30, 2012 12:46 PM

May 2012
#agreed...

when i did my learning in school...imagine one vowel and you change the meaning of the entire word...that insane!

but it was fun! I have to agreed! LOL
- Izaya

Jun 30, 2012 3:10 PM

Mar 2012
thanks for the support!! oh that would be nice to learn together...
Jun 30, 2012 4:00 PM

May 2012
So moar Yaoi!! *dance around in a circle*

come September, All my free time will be gone...I need to super charge my Yaoiness now!! :D

*continues to dance*
- Izaya

Jun 30, 2012 4:25 PM

Nov 2010
more yaoi? okay here is some kinda explicit stuff... :D
to make things hotter (even though it's in the middle of the night and still damn hot -.-)
oh and with explicit i mean explicit and with a lot to see... i warned you...

and a little extra ^^
Jun 30, 2012 5:23 PM

May 2012
*massive nosebleed and faints*

waves white flag* Kitty has surrender her heart! <3333
Arinya you are my saviour!! whheeee!!

and good thing you mentioned Explicit..I barely had time to prepare my faint heart! but kitty likes!! Ohhh Kitty Liiikkkeeesss!! <33

especially this one..

and GODDAMMIT!! what is Ichigo think he is doing!! AHAHAHA!!!! :D <3
- Izaya

Jun 30, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2010
you're welcome ;) btw it's usually not safe to look at spoilers i made without preparing yourself... ^^

yeah that picture is really great... whoever made it is a genius...

ichigo is just doing.. his job? :D

okay the last ones before i go to sleep :) btw currently here is a great thunderstorm... (finally because the air feels like water) i love thunderstorms but i always fear that a lightening hits closely and kills my PC..

and something sweet for the night
Jul 1, 2012 8:53 AM

Mar 2012
*massive nosebleed*

I surrender as well ! =.,= !! It is absolutely impossible to resist ! =w= !!

mah I don't wanna resist anymore ^v^ ! !!

Kyan <3 !
Jul 1, 2012 9:00 AM

May 2012
Threesome...*wipes nose*

*shakes fist*
Dammit!! I wanna record that on Video!!
Damn them for having all the fun to themselves!!! >.<
- Izaya

Jul 1, 2012 9:31 AM

Nov 2010
@maya why did you even try to resist? i mean... i don't want to resist so i won't even try to do it ^^

@nite yeah it's really a shame that we can't see that on daily basis in anime form or in real... probably because it would cause an ocean of nosebleed and healthy girls dropping dead from the loss of blood?

btw i thought up how to make claim couples without me having too much work... it's still quite a lot but but it's doable... i will put up the thread for it in a couple of minutes. after that, i'll send out the templates for the newsletter :)
Jul 1, 2012 9:39 AM

May 2012
ohhh I agree....

and most girls will change into Yaoi fanatics and demand that guys turn gay! O_O
that wont be healthy...now would it?? LOOOL!

Ahhh I see..
well I am going out a little later..with the Fam!
So when I return, I can try to send them out tonight..
or maybe tomorrow! okies! :)
- Izaya

Jul 1, 2012 10:11 AM

Nov 2010
haha well... i don't care about the next generation if i can get what i want, so it's alright :D

that's okay... it doesn't really matter when the NL will be sent... have fun with the family ^^
Jul 2, 2012 3:32 PM

Nov 2010
okay... just for your information... i am going to open a special LE soon (this week)... it will have real guys in it... hope you'll like it... found so many good pictures <3

but for now... look at these without dying please ;)
Jul 2, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2012
REAL GUYS!! Arinya you have found the forbidden Haven! <33 Kitty approves! *thumbs up*

And I cant wait to see when it starts! :)
*massive nosebleed*
- Izaya

Jul 2, 2012 5:46 PM
Jan 2012
Holy sheeeeeet! Goddamn you kitty, for making me join. I'll die of blood loss! D;
Jul 2, 2012 6:19 PM

Nov 2010
@ nite: but they will have really mean conditions... you won't be able to get them for free :D (i thought of making them a prize for inviting users...)

@aranel you poor girl :D here, have some blood...^^
Jul 3, 2012 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
@Aranel welcome to the forbidden paradise xD

@Arinya OuO u bet I am excited ... yoshi !! tell me to which contest and I will gladly compete and win ! -V-

I am all excited now xD !
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign-Up ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 8, 2012

75 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 3:00 PM

Sticky: » Membercards (for new members)[Shiki x Shion added] ( 1 2 3 4 )

Arinya - Mar 14, 2012

196 by rossgeller »»
Feb 1, 2017 11:59 PM

» ~Game~ + Quiz LE #3 [open]

Arinya - Oct 11, 2012

16 by SibbyChu »»
Aug 19, 2015 6:18 PM

Sticky: » ~Chibi SE (only for Competition Participants~) [open]

Arinya - Jul 5, 2012

9 by jeni234 »»
Aug 21, 2013 6:17 AM

» February - Couple Claiming

Arinya - Feb 6, 2013

2 by baahsu »»
Feb 24, 2013 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.