Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Post New Reply
Poll: Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania Episode 1 Discussion

Jun 23, 2016 11:42 AM

Okabe's and Daru's american pronunciation might be the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life X'D. And finally Okabe and Kurisu reveal their love to each other.

Sep 22, 2016 2:04 PM
the girl who look like suzuha-san i think she will be her mother i mean she will marry .... the super hacker (i forgot his name ~.~) cause she said that she will get married & have a kid in 7 years later ^^

it was funny episode ^^

Sep 22, 2016 5:00 PM

dakara4 said:
the girl who look like suzuha-san i think she will be her mother i mean she will marry .... the super hacker (i forgot his name ~.~) cause she said that she will get married & have a kid in 7 years later ^^

it was funny episode ^^

That's Amane Yuki for ya.

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Nov 18, 2016 5:16 PM

loved this OVA the atmosphere and tone were spot on, we got to see okabe truly confess his affection towards kurisu that was the best moment for me, but also we cant forget the reveal of suzuha's mom the way they hinted at it was great as well

Nov 20, 2016 12:13 AM

"In any world line, any time, any place, I love you." Perfect ending to a great series. 9/10

Dec 3, 2016 5:17 AM

That engrish was fuckin GOLD lmao

Dec 10, 2016 5:06 PM

..this OVA was very good.

Dec 12, 2016 9:53 PM
At least we saw some Moeka, even if it was "Macadamia Nuts x6". What an odd thing to ask for.

Dec 28, 2016 5:38 PM

Awww that was such a cute Special.
Loved it *.*
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Jan 27, 5:04 AM
I really enjoyed wacthed this Ova, Okame and Kurisu are top.

The only thing that was wrong it's that mayuri never says Tutturu.

Mar 5, 12:06 PM

well this was probably better than any single ep from the original show haha. loved the cinematography not tainted by the VN origins.

Mar 15, 6:52 PM
not a bad way to close out the show. We even got to see itarus wife whos looks 100% like her daughter.We get some funny moments and some more on okeba and kurisus relationship.I would like to see more on how itaru and his wife meets up and maybe a time skip to see the next member of the team to be born.Besides that though To be honest the movie now feels like a bit over kill at this point. I hope it doesint screw anything up.

Mar 16, 2:33 PM

souledge94 said:
not a bad way to close out the show. We even got to see itarus wife whos looks 100% like her daughter.We get some funny moments and some more on okeba and kurisus relationship.I would like to see more on how itaru and his wife meets up and maybe a time skip to see the next member of the team to be born.Besides that though To be honest the movie now feels like a bit over kill at this point. I hope it doesint screw anything up.

Movie is nice but is is not canon and screw up a time travel logic of this show.

Also don't forget about Episode 23B https://myanimelist.net/anime/32188/Steins_Gate__Kyoukaimenjou_no_Missing_Link_-_Divide_By_Zero

It is prologue to Steins;Gate Zero, which hopefully will be aired till the end of the year and is canon.

Mar 26, 1:07 PM
HoTTab1CH said:
souledge94 said:

Movie is nice but is is not canon and screw up a time travel logic of this show.

Also don't forget about Episode 23B https://myanimelist.net/anime/32188/Steins_Gate__Kyoukaimenjou_no_Missing_Link_-_Divide_By_Zero

It is prologue to Steins;Gate Zero, which hopefully will be aired till the end of the year and is canon.

yea but zero is an alternate thing. Kinda like a what if of a bad end. So im not to interested in seeing it. Even if the movie is non cannon doesint bug me to much since as I said I think the OVA did a nice enough job and added a little bow to what is a great series.
Modified by souledge94, Mar 26, 1:10 PM

Mar 26, 1:10 PM

souledge94 said:
HoTTab1CH said:

yea but zero is an alternate thing. Kinda like a what if. So im not to interested in seeing it.

It's not an alternate thing. It's a midquel telling the story of how the original Okabe came up with the plan to save Kurisu and reach Steins;Gate, sending the video message to the past we see at the end.

Daily reminder Madoka:Rebellion is absolute fucking dogshit.

Mar 26, 1:25 PM
Aquamirror said:
souledge94 said:

yea but zero is an alternate thing. Kinda like a what if. So im not to interested in seeing it.

It's not an alternate thing. It's a midquel telling the story of how the original Okabe came up with the plan to save Kurisu and reach Steins;Gate, sending the video message to the past we see at the end.

ah ok. Though to be honest im not to interested in seeing it if its the same length as the original anime.

Mar 26, 1:37 PM

souledge94 said:
Aquamirror said:

ah ok. Though to be honest im not to interested in seeing it if its the same length as the original anime.

Well, sure, the story is finished, but if you really want to explore what Okabe went trough and needed to sacrifice in order to make everything possible with that happy end, it's worth the watch.

Daily reminder Madoka:Rebellion is absolute fucking dogshit.

Mar 27, 6:56 AM

souledge94 said:
Aquamirror said:

Just to make it clear, chronological order will be: S;G ep1-22 -> episode 23 Beta -> Whole S;G0 -> S;G ep23-24, OVA.
What we saw in original 23 ep was not what originally happened, happy ending in 23-24 episodes are only possible because of S;G0. Event's of S;G0 were "erased" that's why from perspective of original show we went strait to happy end.

May 14, 12:04 PM

that "Close your eyes!" give me goosebumb .

9/10
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku

May 19, 5:49 PM

[Rewatch - BD version]

This was such a gift to have after the True Ending. A total relief to our hearts after the epicness of Steins;Gate, and a bit of show about what happened with Okabe and Kurisu after episode 24.

Those two are so perfect for each other... ugh! It makes my heart explode!
I mean, "close your eyes". Heh, We all know what is happening! :3

And that "No matter the worldline, time or place, I always loved you" oh come on Okabe, you are melting her already.

Next stop: The movie

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Jul 2, 4:47 AM
This ova felt like it couldnt do the series justice ,kurisu looked more confused rather than show similiar emotions as in ep-22,,kinda forced and only meant for fangasm

Aug 1, 2:43 PM

Okabe getting arrested twice was pretty funny. Nice epilogue type episode, happy to see the gang all together again and messing around without real consequence like during the series. Seeing Suzuha's mom was nice. And of course, the Okabe confession again was great; "no matter the worldline, you were consistent". Especially with Kurisu's last line being "Close your eyes" :D
Modified by jdimaria3, Aug 1, 2:46 PM

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]