Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Post New Reply
Poll: Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania Episode 1 Discussion


Jun 23, 2016 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 236
Okabe's and Daru's american pronunciation might be the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life X'D. And finally Okabe and Kurisu reveal their love to each other.
 
Sep 22, 2016 2:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 11
the girl who look like suzuha-san i think she will be her mother i mean she will marry .... the super hacker (i forgot his name ~.~) cause she said that she will get married & have a kid in 7 years later ^^

it was funny episode ^^
 
Sep 22, 2016 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 1007
dakara4 said:
the girl who look like suzuha-san i think she will be her mother i mean she will marry .... the super hacker (i forgot his name ~.~) cause she said that she will get married & have a kid in 7 years later ^^

it was funny episode ^^

That's Amane Yuki for ya.

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________
 
Nov 18, 2016 5:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 137
loved this OVA the atmosphere and tone were spot on, we got to see okabe truly confess his affection towards kurisu that was the best moment for me, but also we cant forget the reveal of suzuha's mom the way they hinted at it was great as well
Thou must heed thine words "Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much. Wisdom is humble that he knows not more." - William Cowper

 
Nov 20, 2016 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 238
"In any world line, any time, any place, I love you." Perfect ending to a great series. 9/10
 
Dec 3, 2016 5:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1473
That engrish was fuckin GOLD lmao
 
Dec 10, 2016 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 87
..this OVA was very good.
 
Dec 12, 2016 9:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 6
At least we saw some Moeka, even if it was "Macadamia Nuts x6". What an odd thing to ask for.
 
Dec 28, 2016 5:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1347
Awww that was such a cute Special.
Loved it *.*
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :
 
Jan 27, 5:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8
I really enjoyed wacthed this Ova, Okame and Kurisu are top.

The only thing that was wrong it's that mayuri never says Tutturu.
 
Mar 5, 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 87
well this was probably better than any single ep from the original show haha. loved the cinematography not tainted by the VN origins.
 
Mar 15, 6:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1967
not a bad way to close out the show. We even got to see itarus wife whos looks 100% like her daughter.We get some funny moments and some more on okeba and kurisus relationship.I would like to see more on how itaru and his wife meets up and maybe a time skip to see the next member of the team to be born.Besides that though To be honest the movie now feels like a bit over kill at this point. I hope it doesint screw anything up.
 
Mar 16, 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 343
souledge94 said:
not a bad way to close out the show. We even got to see itarus wife whos looks 100% like her daughter.We get some funny moments and some more on okeba and kurisus relationship.I would like to see more on how itaru and his wife meets up and maybe a time skip to see the next member of the team to be born.Besides that though To be honest the movie now feels like a bit over kill at this point. I hope it doesint screw anything up.

Movie is nice but is is not canon and screw up a time travel logic of this show.

Also don't forget about Episode 23B https://myanimelist.net/anime/32188/Steins_Gate__Kyoukaimenjou_no_Missing_Link_-_Divide_By_Zero

It is prologue to Steins;Gate Zero, which hopefully will be aired till the end of the year and is canon.
 
7 hours ago
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1967
HoTTab1CH said:
souledge94 said:
not a bad way to close out the show. We even got to see itarus wife whos looks 100% like her daughter.We get some funny moments and some more on okeba and kurisus relationship.I would like to see more on how itaru and his wife meets up and maybe a time skip to see the next member of the team to be born.Besides that though To be honest the movie now feels like a bit over kill at this point. I hope it doesint screw anything up.

Movie is nice but is is not canon and screw up a time travel logic of this show.

Also don't forget about Episode 23B https://myanimelist.net/anime/32188/Steins_Gate__Kyoukaimenjou_no_Missing_Link_-_Divide_By_Zero

It is prologue to Steins;Gate Zero, which hopefully will be aired till the end of the year and is canon.


yea but zero is an alternate thing. Kinda like a what if of a bad end. So im not to interested in seeing it. Even if the movie is non cannon doesint bug me to much since as I said I think the OVA did a nice enough job and added a little bow to what is a great series.
Modified by souledge94, 7 hours ago
 
7 hours ago

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 709
souledge94 said:
HoTTab1CH said:

Movie is nice but is is not canon and screw up a time travel logic of this show.

Also don't forget about Episode 23B https://myanimelist.net/anime/32188/Steins_Gate__Kyoukaimenjou_no_Missing_Link_-_Divide_By_Zero

It is prologue to Steins;Gate Zero, which hopefully will be aired till the end of the year and is canon.


yea but zero is an alternate thing. Kinda like a what if. So im not to interested in seeing it.

It's not an alternate thing. It's a midquel telling the story of how the original Okabe came up with the plan to save Kurisu and reach Steins;Gate, sending the video message to the past we see at the end.
 
6 hours ago
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1967
Aquamirror said:
souledge94 said:


yea but zero is an alternate thing. Kinda like a what if. So im not to interested in seeing it.

It's not an alternate thing. It's a midquel telling the story of how the original Okabe came up with the plan to save Kurisu and reach Steins;Gate, sending the video message to the past we see at the end.

ah ok. Though to be honest im not to interested in seeing it if its the same length as the original anime.
 
6 hours ago

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 709
souledge94 said:
Aquamirror said:

It's not an alternate thing. It's a midquel telling the story of how the original Okabe came up with the plan to save Kurisu and reach Steins;Gate, sending the video message to the past we see at the end.

ah ok. Though to be honest im not to interested in seeing it if its the same length as the original anime.

Well, sure, the story is finished, but if you really want to explore what Okabe went trough and needed to sacrifice in order to make everything possible with that happy end, it's worth the watch.
 
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]