Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2012 3:11 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What, drama in this series?!! I find it interesting considering that their "romance" has just been used as comedic relief. And now a love letter?

Still, it was a great chapter. I'm glad that almost everyone was there. Can't wait for next month!
Feb 18, 2012 4:15 PM

May 2008
It was quite an enjoyable and funny chapter, and it was so cute when the chick hatched! But I wonder who the love letter is from, if it really is a love letter.
(Almost) 13 years on MAL!
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Feb 18, 2012 5:54 PM

Oct 2008
Bunny ears everywhere! XD
It was great to see everyone together. I think a nice comic relief chapter like this after all those zombies was really enjoyable.
Feb 18, 2012 8:24 PM

Dec 2007
Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing at Ciel's cough tactic.

And anyone else think Lizzy's egg looked like a soul gem out of Madoka Magica?

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 18, 2012 11:10 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Ahahaha this was a great chap after the zombie apocalypse<3
Some faces were so priceless XD
Love letter, eh? Cannot wait c:
Feb 19, 2012 1:26 AM
Jul 2011
love this chapter <3 cnt wait for the new arc
Feb 19, 2012 3:48 AM

Oct 2009
A cool down chapter. Nicely done..
Anyway, we will be entering a whole new arc next month. I'm looking forward to it.

maybe we'll get to see undertaker.. XD

Feb 19, 2012 7:03 AM

May 2010
Fun to read, though I knew that Sebastian & Ciel would win :D
But what's with this Lizzy's drama? "I made my first easter egg, but you haven't noticed!! You jerk, how could you?!" xD?
So new arc is starting with love letter? Sounds... Weird. But interesting :3
Feb 19, 2012 1:21 PM

Dec 2007
Kitsu-nee said:
But what's with this Lizzy's drama? "I made my first easter egg, but you haven't noticed!! You jerk, how could you?!" xD?

Haha, I don't think it's like that. It just makes her more worried for him; by not remembering that she never made an Easter egg before, it makes her think that Ciel is still far away from her, in a metaphoric sense.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 19, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
Why do I always have to like characters who no one else cares about?
Oh well, yay Grey showed up! Isn't that awesome guys? Come one.. someone be happy with me.. Anyone?
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Feb 20, 2012 1:53 AM

Oct 2008
GracefulDownfall said:
Why do I always have to like characters who no one else cares about?
Oh well, yay Grey showed up! Isn't that awesome guys? Come one.. someone be happy with me.. Anyone?
I was excited to see Grey again! :D Especially his grand entrance of smashing through the window lol.
Feb 20, 2012 7:09 AM

Apr 2009
*come on

kokocho said:
I was excited to see Grey again! :D Especially his grand entrance of smashing through the window lol.

Sure glad I'm not the only one. :D Yeah that was very in character
Hm, I was just thinking how I'm glad he showed up so soon because I thought it would take over a year. Then I realised it did take a year. ._. Now he probably won't have any appearances in months.
Still - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv3hdlZaiQ1qj9kys.gif

Seeker said:
Haha, I don't think it's like that. It just makes her more worried for him; by not remembering that she never made an Easter egg before, it makes her think that Ciel is still far away from her, in a metaphoric sense.

Yeah, last page made me feel really bad for her.. :/
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Feb 27, 2012 6:59 AM

Nov 2007
Uuuuuh. All I want in this manga. Grey, Grey, more Grey...
I really hope the next arc involves Double Charles or I'm going to flip some tables. Please, not another year of waiting for them to reappear.
Feb 28, 2012 8:17 AM

Apr 2009
Lazu said:
Uuuuuh. All I want in this manga. Grey, Grey, more Grey...
I really hope the next arc involves Double Charles or I'm going to flip some tables. Please, not another year of waiting for them to reappear.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwvp35W8YD1qii6tmo1_400.gif

...also, seeing some actual development would be nice as well.
deadoptimist said:
Mar 18, 2012 4:42 AM

Aug 2008
Ciel and Lizzy are such a cute couple, I hope they get a good end.

And a new arc starting with a love letter? Just for laughs, I think it might be from Viscount Druitt, he really seems to like Ciel, after all.
Mar 21, 2012 3:16 PM
Mar 2012
I say it looks like you guys have missed the point. Remember Lizzy asking Ciel if he feels nostalgic seeing the egg, Ciel obviously has no idea what she's talking about. she gets suspicious and tries Ciel by saying he's always the first one to find her egg. And he later repeats the words "As always", but the truth is Lizzy has never made any eggs before.
I wonder if theres something wrong with Ciel's memory, it's a much more serious mystery.
Dec 28, 2013 11:13 PM

Apr 2012
It was pretty obvious he was faking the asthma attack. I can't wait to read the next arc.
Sep 18, 2014 3:09 AM

Dec 2012
Ciel forgot something. In that one month? Oh Lizzie if you knew.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

1 by calzonepocket »»
Apr 18, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

» I appreciate this not being a BL because...

Absurdo_N - Mar 20

7 by PeripheralVision »»
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.