Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 7, 2012 10:42 AM

Feb 2010
xMusicMohawk said:
MusashiRose said:
bye bye TANTO - thank god.

Yeah for real, Tanto was hell but this next arc looks like it's gonna be awesome :D
took long enough ffs

Jul 18, 2012 4:44 PM

Jul 2012
they finally got rid of tanto BANZI
Jul 21, 2012 4:52 AM

Dec 2007
Finally !!!
Aug 2, 2012 4:05 AM

May 2011
From first season, i had the taste that they will continue "Dansetsu Hero".... Hmm... xD
Sep 19, 2012 2:47 PM

Nov 2011
So they finally ended that awful series they had to draw. =P

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 1, 2012 2:45 PM

May 2011
So they're now picking up on a series that can rival Nizuma's, now I'm getting pumped for this anime again. >:)
Oct 17, 2012 3:25 AM

Jan 2011
About time they ended this stupid gag manga. They got 3 chances or they'll be kicked out of Jack.
I'm looking forward to more. Iwase is crazy, she just loves men who are 'better' or 'smarter' than her and when she gets better she dumps them...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 29, 2012 11:49 PM

Mar 2012
It was really stupid that Mashiro made such a ruckus in the wedding. That scene made me dislike this episode. A character shouldn't behave unrealistically stupid like this.
Mar 19, 2013 7:55 PM

Mar 2012
OMFG!
Finally I thought I would die from disappointment.
Damn I hate their Editor so much for dragging them with gag manga, such precious time was wasted for both of them with stupid gag manga!

Story gets interesting again like the season 1
May 26, 2013 4:01 AM

May 2013
Face-Paint said:
Takai said:
Face-Paint said:
ZURA JA NAI!!!

Nobody, nobody?!?!? Gintama? Anyone?!?!

KATSURA DA!!! *tears up* I'm not the only one who yelled that at the screen when Takagi said "Zura ja nai!" *_* ... oh wait, you never said you did. *goes into a corner*

Ah, I had to hold it in, my my insides were bursting from the seams shouting KATSURA DA!!!!

HawthorneKitty said:
That faggot tv person doesn't read Bleach; what a loser.

I'm even more dissapointed by his not mentioning Gintama. mhm, mhm. *shakes head*
May 28, 2013 1:10 PM

Jan 2013
Firstly, it skipped to the wedding ceremony way too fast. We didn't even get to see the wedding kiss. Are they even having sex? It's important to know how their marriage is going. It looks shitty. They should have moved in together before they got married, had sex before they got married to see if they're even compatible. The whole romance part of this anime is unrealistic and poorly done, as I've said before. There will be tons of drama when it comes to their marriage. Hopefully they don't threaten to get divorced.

Things aren't looking good for Mashiro's love life either. They will quit doing the gag manga; then submit their best work to the editor committee. This is their last hope of getting anywhere in Jack. Since this is an anime, it has to come through. It just has too.

If they don't succeed. It will be hard to watch, Takagi's marriage will be in shambles. Same with Mashiro's promise. Since there are so many developed characters tied to Jack, I don't think it's possible that the anime would go in that direction. They NEED to get their next serious work serialized in Jack. This is their 3rd and final chance.
Jul 23, 2013 10:01 PM

Apr 2011
SHE SAID IT TO HIM OVER THE PHONE OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2013 10:28 PM

Oct 2011
Yees! Now the real competition can finally start and I hope for something as awesome as anything can get!
Nice fuss making in their office, I really liked the scene. Too bad they wasted like one and a half year on those stupid gag mangas.

Niizuma's declaration on tv was amazing and he gets better more and more likable. :D
Dec 11, 2013 9:58 AM

May 2012
Dat wedding :3 Well that's going quite nicely and wow Niizuma appeared on TV to tell everyone who his rival is, and boy was that interesting, the conversation with Miho made it extra nice as well!

Well let's see what story they can come up with this time!
Dec 21, 2013 9:02 AM

May 2013
They need a different editor
Jan 21, 2014 10:44 PM

Mar 2012
To think all this could've been avoided if they weren't given Miura as their editor.....

Jesus_Kristus said:
Saiko is being total dick at his bro's wedding

What he did was completely uncalled for, he really doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about anyone but himself and it shows too often.
Feb 5, 2014 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
As I thought, they will cancel Tanto. It didn't happen the way I thought it would though.

There was many hints about that withdrawn. First, the lack of success of Tanto, then the rivalty between Iwasa and Takagi and the most important, Nizuma opinion on Tanto. That TV declaration was just the nail in the coffin. But of the thing that made me thought that Tanto wouldn't be their ''real'' serie is at the very end of the OP weirdly : you can see Mashiro with Takagi and the drawing seem to be from a totally different manga than Tanto. The style look more teenager, like Durarara (sorry, it's the first thing that came through my mind).

That a huge bet there making. They're pretty much waging their mangaka future with that one. They have to come with something extroardinary. Also, Muira have some balls to accept their favor, he is also surely betting his career on that move since if they fail, he's the one that didn't stop them...

Mashiro was fucking hardcore during that wedding. Hattori is just too boss.

Poor Takagi, can't enjoy his wedding and honeymoon... :(

That discussion between Mashiro and Miho was cute and show how much their relationship changed since the end of the first season.

In the preview, it look like Iwasa is really too much into Hattori, it's really lewd :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 21, 2014 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
Iwasa in the ending preview is cute.
Apr 12, 2014 6:03 AM

Oct 2013
AH FINALLY. I never liked both Miura and Tanto in the first place.
Aug 22, 2014 2:37 AM

Oct 2013
WOOOO! ATTA BOY EIJI CALL IT LIKE YOU SEE IT!
Oct 7, 2014 5:40 PM

Jan 2008
Finally! So glad Tanto is over. Wish we saw more of the wedding and honeymoon tho
Oct 22, 2014 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
Quiting like that... they should at least think a little better on how to end Tanto, and present a new manga before doing that.

Anyways, GG Nizuma.
Dec 17, 2014 6:37 PM
Dec 2009
I'm so glad Tanto is over, fuck Miura for pushing a gag manga on them. Hopefully they'll finally create a work which can compete with CROW now.
Mar 8, 2015 7:05 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, this would never work in real life, they really are troublemakers, the amount of risk they take by doing all those stunts have a probability of 0.1% chance of succeeding over and over like it does in this anime.

I guess this is why the show is called Bakuman, or "gambling manga", as we finally see.
Mar 21, 2015 11:59 AM

Nov 2014
FINALLY no more gag manga, I hope Miura becomes better and likeable :(
May 14, 2015 9:08 AM

Jan 2015
First episode in a while that i watched without gatting a sour taste. Finally done with this.

Gotta say though, this phone conversation between Azuki and Mashiro felt sooo wrong.
Mar 4, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2012
Zura janai, Katsura da!

Looking forward for serious story manga from Ashirogi Muto!!!
"Signature removed"
Mar 29, 2016 2:32 AM

Mar 2014
Potential .. POTENTIAL . Since Tanto Serialization . I believe in them .
Hattori-san , please continue to be the man you are right now !!
Congratulations on your Wedding <3 !! Kaya and Akito ~ !!
I cannot believe (but it was predictable) that Eiji would say that .
I know , Ashirogi Muto just became the topic out there . Much like Frustration .
Now that it is all set , It will truly trigger a great age of Mangaka and Manga .
VERY GREAT EPISODE !!! Let the curtains arise for the change of a lifetime :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2016 1:25 AM
Sep 2015
Takagi lost his virginity before Mashiro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 14, 2016 9:19 PM

Sep 2015
Rip Tanto next comes...... (No spoiler)
Sep 16, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2016
Oh man, I had enough of gags and stuff finally something better will come.
Dec 17, 2019 3:34 AM

Mar 2015
Looks like they were able to take their bold first step into the unknown!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 4, 2020 9:55 AM

May 2018
I agree that they should end Tanto as well
Dec 11, 2020 9:46 AM

May 2015
lol that one editor saying that they wanted to draw at the hospital and they want quit as if it was Tampo the one they were working when Mashiro was sick pls bish stfu se outro os tivesse deixado continuar a publicar semanalmente mas naaaaaoooo vamos deitar fora uma serie boa e tentar com outra meio meh pls atleast they are free from that gag manga
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Jan 12, 2021 4:12 PM

Jul 2017
Finally they quit Tanto, and just pure gag manga as a whole! They were never meant for it from the start but they were too soft after seeing Miura trying so hard to make them do a gag manga in the first place with all the research materials that it just further compromised themselves in the process. Now that Miura's given them the blessings to try and make a serializaton name worthy of rivaling Niizuma and potentially overtaking him in the future, it should be exciting to see Takagi's brain almost be free from a prison where he can now be creative in ways that he's comfortable with. It's going to be really tough for them to get approvals for the name by the editorial department since they are going to judge it solely on how it stands up with Niizuma's works in the long run, and not just a 'really good' name. Hopefully Miura's learned from this experience too, needing to let Ashirogi Muto use the best of their abilities to create their best manga possible since even the department feels like they couldn't use their full potential in their latest work.

Good thing that Akira Hattori finally caved into Moritaka's desires and exclaimed about how Tanto wasn't good, with Niizuma revealing that he doesn't read Tanto but still calls them his biggest rivals being the nail in the coffin for the future of that gag manga.

Also, congrats to Kaya and Akito for actually being married now. Gonna be a bit tough for them for a while as Akito while under contract, isn't earning weekly due to having any serialization after quitting Tanto, so the budget is gonna be tight for a while already.
Apr 26, 2021 10:38 PM

Jan 2016
I know I’m not the only one who wanted a little more of the wedding or atleast a semblance of anything romantic from Takagi to Kaya. Anyways woo new manga names incoming, wonder what the story will be this time.

Jul 22, 2021 6:22 AM
Feb 2021
FINALLY! Now that they quit the serialization for Tanto, I am excited what they would create next. And hopefully they will achieve big success.
Jul 29, 2021 9:33 PM

Jan 2020
I think Iwase didn't attend Akito and Kaya's wedding...
Oct 20, 2021 1:55 PM

Dec 2007
this whole arc was worth only for this specific climax, ashirogi muto started suicide mission - all or nothing!!
glad that miura finally realized by hattori comment that they are capable for much more than gag, to actually beat eiji.
all that being said, i feeling as the end should be much more cliffhanger - ending with the editor chief saying "you can quit, but you won't draw for jack anymore" *surprised look* END, much more epic, and then stat the rest of the scene before next episode opening.

felt the whole wedding+honeymoon too rushed though. it's understandable though that JC just wanted to finish the season with ending like the 1st. (those who watched knows what i'm saying)

LOL iwase "confession" to hattori.
hattori is good man.

the only thing that missed here for me though, is hiramaru.
Sep 18, 2022 3:19 AM

Oct 2021
That table slap on wedding scene was a dick move, mashiro is too selfish
Oct 23, 2022 8:23 PM

Jan 2020
Well, we finally broke free from this rut. And, this seems to be a situation in which Moritaka and Takagi thrive in. I don't doubt they'll succeed in making something by the end of the year, but even if they don't, leaving Jack might not be the end of the world. It does seem like they are getting toyed with there. It's pretty messed up how they've been getting treated since Tanto's conception and serialization. This whole season has kind of soured the series for me a bit to be honest.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 8, 2023 11:13 AM

Dec 2020
Back to stage 1 i guess.....
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

72 by NatsukiCookies »»
Apr 16, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

78 by Karva1 »»
Mar 29, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

120 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 21, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

150 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.