Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 27, 2008 12:43 AM
I've been reading about speculations that it is actually Kyon who is controlling it all and not Haruhi. It makes some kind of sense somehow. What does everybody think?

Nov 3, 2008 5:41 PM

EXCATLY, that is very likely as well. consider the fact that haruhi don't know that she is a god. it could also happen to kyon. maybe everything that happen because he wants it to happen, like he want to be a main character in this anime and to love someone(haruhi) and everything that is revolting around haruhi is actually revolting around him(like the moon revolting to the earth, but the earth is actually revolting around a much larger being, the sun)everything happen because kyon wants it to happen. which explain the fact why he is such a mysterious character. he is the only ppl in the dan thats we barely know about like his "real name"

Feb 13, 2009 7:33 PM
Well, the whole thing behind this is that Haruhi is God, or whatever the Agency wants to call her. However, Haruhi places a huge amount of trust in Kyon. Let's take for example that Kyon thinks something is interesting. Haruhi will instantly become interested in it. Therefore, Haruhi and Kyon almost share this God-like power.
I have rebooted this account, which has been abandoned for quite some time, on January 14 2012. Please note that my opinions may differ from what my scores or previous forum posts may imply.

May 19, 2010 10:11 PM
ZeroTheUltimate said:
Well, the whole thing behind this is that Haruhi is God, or whatever the Agency wants to call her. However, Haruhi places a huge amount of trust in Kyon. Let's take for example that Kyon thinks something is interesting. Haruhi will instantly become interested in it. Therefore, Haruhi and Kyon almost share this God-like power.

But what about kyons childhood friend that also has similar godlike power?

Jun 3, 2011 12:46 AM

Manwolf said:
But what about kyons childhood friend that also has similar godlike power?

Sasaki? Hm... The moon (Nagato, Asahina, Koizumi, there respective affiliates, et cetera) revolves around the earth (Haruhi), but the earth revolves around the son (Kyon), and even the son is just part of the solar system (Sasaki)...

Jul 10, 2011 6:18 AM

I think he is. In the first book he says that he'd like to be superhero but has no abilities and prefers to be someone like Dr Watson. And his wish comes true. Maybe Haruhi just has power to fulfill Kyon's wishes to life, we don't know exactly but I follow this version. There are so many questions, hope someday we'll get the answer.

Sep 3, 2011 10:32 PM

I see Kyon more as an advisor for Haruhi because he states a few times that Haruhi sometimes lacks common sense and how she can be inconsiderate to other people. Plus we all seen how much Haruhi can get out of control.

Apr 13, 2012 7:57 PM

well i thought about this when i saw the movie when yuki's mouth move but no words came up.although i don't belive he is god i think he is very especial in some way