Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 15, 2012 3:27 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sasuke's back...!

So he killed Zetsu off screen? Loved the ending, can't wait to see Itachi!
Feb 15, 2012 3:33 AM

Dec 2010
Who would've thought that Itachi and Sasuke would meet, guess a fight is gonna start.
I thought Karin wasn't part of Sasuke's team anymore?
I'm guessing that scroll has something to do with the resurrection justsu
Feb 15, 2012 3:34 AM

Aug 2007
Gosh, this arc is amazing!!! almost all the chapters are soooo epic! Can't wait till Sasuke meets Itachi and Naruto!!!!!! ^w^
Feb 15, 2012 3:34 AM

Nov 2011
OMG Sasuke V Itachi....hopefully this will be a good match thats better than the last one.
And i cant believe Sasuke's Sussanoo can shoot off Amaterasu.

I cant believe Karin is still obsessed with Sasuke even after he tried to kill her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2012 3:45 AM

May 2009
Good lord, mangazone did a shitty job on this chapter! Cleaning is even worse than mangastream, and I've seen better translations from chinese bootlegs.

Well, not that this matters. This was a Sasuke/yaoi fangirl pandering chapter.
Feb 15, 2012 4:03 AM

May 2010
Great!!!

Finally Sasuke's on the move.. =]
can't wait for the next chapter.... Itachiii <3<3<3
Feb 15, 2012 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
I couldn't believe that's actually Sasuke. I stared to screen for a minute.
And, oh, the irony, he really has same eyes as Itachi.xD I wonder what will happen there... We shall see some epic quotes, no?
Feb 15, 2012 4:55 AM

Oct 2011
Finally Sasuke!!!!!!!!!! :D
Can't wait for the Uchiha battle!!!!!

Feb 15, 2012 4:58 AM

Jul 2009
I read the chapter but.. does anyone know any group that's scanlating it with at least decent spelling/grammar skills? e_e

Karin fangirling over Sasuke was probably just a facade. To trick the guards and get rid of their attention (i.e. they went back to playing cards). Seems like she will be escaping from jail soon.

I really hope Sasuke meets Itachi. I got a feeling when he does though, Sasuke will become more of an ass or something since I can't see anyone stopping him (except for Naruto).
Feb 15, 2012 5:00 AM

May 2008
YES Sasuke vs Itachi hopefully it is epic
Feb 15, 2012 5:18 AM

Mar 2011
I don't know whether to be happy or annoyed about Sasuke. Karin's scene at the beginning explains all my emotions for him haha.

I'm glad we get to see him a bit more, killing off the Zetsus and obtaining info was a good move. I am still on doubts that Sasuke vs Itachi will happen again, maybe they'll cross paths and talk, but I don't think any action between the two will come. Plus Itachi's priority now is to stop Kabuto.

When Suigetsu found that scroll, I was like noooo don't give it to Sasuke!
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Feb 15, 2012 5:29 AM

Oct 2011
Suigetsu found a random item ....don't care
Suigetsu hates everyone...not that i care but...didn't he almost sacrifice his life to save Sasuke from Bee's Biju dama?
And karin will escape by pulling something out of her ass

Taka rant aside, good to see Susanoo's finally complete-ish.

I really hope there won't be a Sasuke vs Itachi fight, we had that. Just a final talk..closure or whatever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2012 5:39 AM

Apr 2010
Man this chapter was waste of my time...
Sasuke is really an idiotic character, reading his emo babbles makes me facepalm everytime...
Feb 15, 2012 5:45 AM

Feb 2010
olol Suigetsu even a fool like you has his moment of glory and emo sasuke really lost it.
Feb 15, 2012 6:01 AM

Mar 2011
Yeah, t'was alright. A bit all over the place, but I guess that' s to focus on the old Taka group and what they're up to these days!
Feb 15, 2012 6:22 AM

Mar 2011
oh, That was... a good chapter!
We get to see clearly hos F'd in the head Sasuke really is, and holy crap, are Sasuke and Itachi really going to meet? I didn't think it would happen, I hopedit would happen, but I didn't think anything I wanted to happen would ever happen in this manga!!

And I missed those guys, especially Suigetsu, what a crazy kid. He's clearly got a man-crush on Sasuke. lol. And it's nice too see that Karin is... doing well...?

But when did Sasuke kill Zetsu? it's been so long since we've seen those guys... =.=
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Feb 15, 2012 6:40 AM

May 2010
Wooow, I thought that we will see Sasuke later, cool that we have him already :D
I guess Karin is planning how to get out of the Konoha prison, and Suigetsu with Juugo are following Sasuke, so I guess they will meet as Taka once more time...
But now, some Itachi & Sasuke, please! :3
Feb 15, 2012 6:51 AM

Jan 2009
Itachi will lose for sure but im still excited on what will happen
Feb 15, 2012 7:10 AM

Nov 2009
Anyone else want to see Sasuke get his A** handed to him?
Feb 15, 2012 7:20 AM

Jun 2010
Sasuke vs Itachi. I wonder how many chapters is that going to take.

Feb 15, 2012 7:20 AM

Feb 2011
Uhh, I mean...atleast we got to see Itachi again. about time.
Feb 15, 2012 7:22 AM

Apr 2010
SASUKE VS ITACHI PART 2. I really hope this happens, and I really hope Itachi does something about Sasuke this time.
Feb 15, 2012 7:32 AM

Aug 2007
Pointless chapter? I mean... really, Sasuke is on his way to the battle, to kill everyone, including Naruto. How about telling us something we don't already know?
Oh yeah, potential fight with Itachi, as if we needed 18 pages for that. :/ Sorry but, I don't like this chapter.
Feb 15, 2012 8:10 AM

Feb 2009
I wonder what will happen with Sasuke and Itachi, I mean, I don't think that Itachi would want Sasuke to go and try to kill everyone. I personally am such an anti-fan of Sasuke now though. I remember I used to love him but now his character is just so annoying to me. I also agree, the chapter was kind of just meh, and any chapter I read of Sasuke is always the same, he always says the same thing. The previous chapters were so awesome, Naruto getting close to Kurama and then learning all their names, god it was so good!

Then Sasuke comes...

Saying the same old same old how he wants to kill everyone, yes his emo babbles and GAH, please go back to what Naruto is doing.

Would it be too crazy to think Itachi will talk sense into Sasuke and Sasuke will side with Naruto to take out Tobi? Seems like that would be too easy to calm Sasuke's emo homicidal soul and flip him like that. But who knows.
o genki desu ka
Feb 15, 2012 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
I dont like very much sasuke
Feb 15, 2012 9:27 AM

Oct 2008
This chapter is the definition of COCKTEASE
Feb 15, 2012 9:34 AM

Aug 2011
Well, it was somehow boring, Sasuke was just repeating himself. Suigetsu and Juugo want to help him again, although he abandoned them, Karin is annoying as hell but i want to know how she´ll face Sasuke. Itachi will most likely do something to his brother, either to help him or so he can´t kill everyone and especially not Naruto. 3/5
Feb 15, 2012 10:43 AM

Aug 2011
Used to be kind of Anti-Sasuke, but now I'm actually really excited whenever he appears - it sets up for some plot-develoement.
Feb 15, 2012 11:12 AM

Oct 2010
Chapter would had been great if it wasnt for all the bullshit flashbacks again. Nobody needs flashbacks we know Naruto and Sasuke is gay. LOL

I swear if we go back to the Madara vs Kage fight and its over i will be mad as fuck.

So now Sasuke nobody friends found something 2 change the war oh how convenient. Well if they find some way to unseal Orochimaru i will be pretty piss.

I dont care for Sasuke too much i do hope he kills a lot of good guys of people we know Naruto needs to be in despair like Ichigo. LOL.
Feb 15, 2012 11:19 AM
Dec 2011
Chapter was alright. I gave it a 4/5 simply because it was both humorous and focused on the Taka of whom we have not heard from in a while. Also liked the ending with Sasuke/Itachi. I really expect heavy dialogue between the two and perhaps see the larger extent of Sasuke's power.

Perhaps I was a bit generous giving it a 4... haha
Feb 15, 2012 11:20 AM

Nov 2009
13man18 said:
Sasuke vs Itachi. I wonder how many chapters is that going to take.

1.9 years. Approximately.
Feb 15, 2012 11:23 AM

Aug 2009
Its only been one week and I already miss mangastreams scans. Sasuke is obviously going to win against Itachi again.
Feb 15, 2012 11:32 AM
Mar 2011
sooooooooooooo
Sasuke has a bro complex now...?
let the fan fictions erupt!
Feb 15, 2012 12:04 PM

Sep 2011
lol... Karin... *face palm

Overall, not too bad of a chapter. I was expecting more but it was still good. Also, Sasuke used Susanoo!? No way, I would have never thought.
Feb 15, 2012 12:49 PM

Jan 2011
something gain control over the war? wonder what it could be.
Feb 15, 2012 1:43 PM

Jun 2008
SoFarGone said:
Its only been one week and I already miss mangastreams scans. Sasuke is obviously going to win against Itachi again.

I know what you mean. Mediocre cleaning and horrible translation from this mangazone guys.

When i saw Juugo saying he will give that scroll to Sasuke i immediately thought that we just found from where the next Sasuke power-up will come.

punkster90 said:

So he killed Zetsu off screen? Loved the ending, can't wait to see Itachi!

No. not off screen. It was at the end of chapter 553.
MonadFeb 15, 2012 1:53 PM
Feb 15, 2012 2:50 PM

Jan 2012
Same old Sasuke spamming his stupid new powers and nothing else. Guess we won't be seeing any of the fireball jutsu(s)/chidori(s)/ or Taijutsu that Sasuke used to be known for anymore. It didn't take much imagination to figure that Sasuke would be able to use Susano's and Amaterasu together either; it was even shown a few chapters back.

Sasuke still saying the same stupid things. Apparently he is ready to kill Naruto as well. I lolololol'd at that! He has no freakin idea how powerful Naruto is now!

As for Itachi meeting Sasuke, I don't believe that they will fight. Just a meeting or something.

As for Taka, Suigetsu and Jugo shouldn't have anything to do with Sasuke anymore, but will somehow be dragged along anyway. Lol, I found it REALLY funny how Suigetsu easily overpowered Jugo and could have drowned him if he wanted to!

Anyway, the only thing I didn't get is exactly what Jugo/Suigetsu found.. What did they find? And what exactly do they think they can accomplish in this war?
Feb 15, 2012 2:55 PM

Jun 2009
Yes Itachi!! XD
I thought Karin wouldn't have anything to do with Sasuke?? -.-
Feb 15, 2012 3:06 PM
Apr 2011
If Itachi and Sasuke actually do fight, It is quite predictable that Itachi will lose.
Would be better if Itachi just killed Kabuto and went back with Naruto.
Feb 15, 2012 3:35 PM

May 2011
Sasuke vs Itachi part 2? Hmm...

Wonder what Juugo and Suigetsu found that was so incredible?
Feb 15, 2012 3:36 PM

Jul 2009
I was greatful to see some new faces (not new, I know) and the pace picking up was much needed.

Did anybody notice the bottom of the page stating 'The chance of a meeting approaches'...
...so likelyhood is, no Itchi meeting Sasuke.:P

I really hope Karin has something dodgy up her sleeve and she isn't simply fangirling over Sasuke and hoping to reunite.:(
I really hope there's no team Taka don't get back together either.:P
Also, really Suigetsu, does Sasuke need yet another shortcut?

SilveryLantern said:
Used to be kind of Anti-Sasuke, but now I'm actually really excited whenever he appears - it sets up for some plot-develoement.

I don't like Sasuke either, yet I don't like Naruto be be frank (the character), so haveing a breif break from both via altering the limelight is needed IMO - a much needed change of scenery.

kennikitty said:
Pointless chapter? I mean... really, Sasuke is on his way to the battle, to kill everyone, including Naruto. How about telling us something we don't already know?
Oh yeah, potential fight with Itachi, as if we needed 18 pages for that. :/ Sorry but, I don't like this chapter.

Don't be sorry, I wasn't keen either - this could have been condenced into 10 pages, yet filler within manga sells I suppose.

gnoodles said:
Would be better if Itachi just killed Kabuto and went back with Naruto.

Why?
Kabuto is one of the most interesting and unpredictable characters there (IMO).
Plus, I'm always up for Orochimaru returining.
Gleam_QueenFeb 15, 2012 6:12 PM

Feb 15, 2012 5:49 PM

Jul 2010
Definitely better chapter than last one.
AND YES.Sasuke will maybe meet with Itachi one more time :D woah, i cant wait so much to read their conversation.asdgfdsgfdj
Feb 15, 2012 6:16 PM

Mar 2008
How the grand has fallen.

P.S. This Orochimaru asshole is back, huh?
Feb 15, 2012 8:19 PM
Sep 2011
Okay so I was really looking forward to Sasuke slaughtering the Rookies... maybe that will still happen? I mean if Sasuke shows up now Naruto would be in a bind because he is already fighting tobi. So maybe this is just to give Naruto time to finish up this battle? And possibly rest for a little while.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Feb 15, 2012 10:04 PM

Mar 2009
Translation was awful. WTF did I just read?!

At this rate, I might as well pony up the cash for SJA, but I'm so damn poor.
Feb 15, 2012 10:07 PM

Nov 2009
It was nice to see Sasuke reminisce about Naruto. Now die you emo B*****
Feb 15, 2012 10:44 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah! I really want to see Sasuke and Itachi to clear things up.. the misunderstanding of course
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 16, 2012 12:19 AM

Sep 2011
Suigetsu found Shisui's third eye that Orochimaru crafted out of the dead Uchiha's left testicle.
Feb 16, 2012 9:12 AM

Jun 2010
ciddypoo said:
Suigetsu found Shisui's third eye that Orochimaru crafted out of the dead Uchiha's left testicle.

Oh but I'm afraid your information is incomplete. You see, Orochimaru already knew that the quasi-boss of Akatsuki, Nagato, had the rinnegan. So he had previously arranged a meeting with him (for idle chatter, nothing suspicious here). Unbeknownst to Nagato, Orochimaru had other plans on his mind. He, with his mischievous tactics, plucked out Nagato's right testicle; which, by the way, would explain why he never made a move on Konan.

Subsequently, Orochimaru, now back in his lair with Nagato's right testicle and Shisui's left testicle, devised a plan that would pierce the heavens. He managed to merge the testicles of the two powerful shinobi and forge from the depths of spermville, get this, an eye. It was the DNA for this very eye that Suigetsu spoke of - the Sharinnegan.
Feb 16, 2012 9:46 AM
Jan 2012
It's getting more interesting
And karin scares xD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.