Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 15, 2012 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
It was always clear for me that Tsukishima didn't turn Ishida, after all, Ishida was cut like one would expect, and the others were not, why make it so extremly different if it's supposed to be the same? Ergo, it was not the past altering strike, but a normal one.

Doesn't change that Ishida literally tried to make Ichigo believe he turned, appearing suddenly, getting his bow ready, pokerface and sunglasses and only explaining when it's too late.

I liked some of the fighting, like when Ichigo kicked Tsukishima when he taunted him, or that Ichigo attacked the moment Tsukishima was distracted (he looked away the scene before, unfortunately they did not really use this, and made him look back to Ichigo like nothing happend right when he started. Though his screaming didn't help keeping Tsukishima distracted i guess..).

I wonder though, why are Chad and Inoue protecting Tsukishima? I mean, they never did for Ichigo. At least, they never managed. They always failed to do so, like Ishida did here. Especially Inoue. Her using her abilities was to be expected, but moving herself into the way of Ichigo's attack? She usually would stand rooted at some place until the fight was over.

Anyways, looking forward for the Shinigami springing into action. They had enough time off screen now, and they hopefully also ofter a good explanation why they didn't do something earlier. Just because Fullbring isn't Hollow shouldn't mean they can ignore when someone is using such powers.
Well, seeing they usually fail at hunting Hollows, too, and the messed up stuff regarding Hell and who's responsible etc. in the last movie, i wouldn't be surprise if they actually are reasoning like this and the rescue mission is either outright against the captain-commanders orders, or he's turning a blind eye because it's about Ichigo and/or in their "free" time.
Feb 16, 2012 5:32 AM

Jul 2007
Just caught up, great cliff hanger.

Still slightly confused about Ginjo's true alliance, throughout the arc we saw his thoughts & actions that seemed good.. why would he think 'I have to save ichigo' (No ones reading his mind)

On a side note: it really irritates me when characters are counter productive.. eg. Ishida not making his intentions clear at the start / Ichigo not giving his friends the idea that the bad guy can control memory's (Can they not even hear the bad guy talking??!)
FrenzFeb 16, 2012 5:36 AM
Feb 16, 2012 1:26 PM

Apr 2011
yogotah said:
On a side note, I heard that bleach the manga, AND the anime is suppose to end soon...can anyone explain to me if this true? will the anime finish before the manga? I hope not I love bleach and don't want it to end.

Bleach manga is entering its final arc. However, we don't know how long the arc will last. It might last a few years like the arrancar arc. If so, expect lots of filler :P
Feb 17, 2012 12:36 AM

Dec 2009
Frenz said:

Still slightly confused about Ginjo's true alliance, throughout the arc we saw his thoughts & actions that seemed good.. why would he think 'I have to save ichigo' (No ones reading his mind)

On a side note: it really irritates me when characters are counter productive.. eg. Ishida not making his intentions clear at the start / Ichigo not giving his friends the idea that the bad guy can control memory's (Can they not even hear the bad guy talking??!)

It was explained by Ginjo at the end of the episode. He had Tsukishima cut him once to make him believe he was really trying to help Ichigo, and after he got cut again, his original evil intended memories came back.
Feb 17, 2012 12:59 AM

Dec 2011
Jouten said:
Frenz said:

It was explained by Ginjo at the end of the episode. He had Tsukishima cut him once to make him believe he was really trying to help Ichigo, and after he got cut again, his original evil intended memories came back.

Exactly...

Damn Ginjo...
Feb 17, 2012 7:34 PM

Jul 2010
Someguy832 said:
Totally lol'd at Ginjo's troll face

Awesome episode, but didn't really get that last part.
Was the recap longer than usual or is it just me?

troll face?? more like rape face!!

Feb 17, 2012 10:25 PM

Sep 2008
YES DAMN IT YES!!! Finally it comes full circle though I was still suprised by the truth. Crazy isn't it? The saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" doesn't work for the better here...
Feb 18, 2012 12:34 PM

Feb 2011
I know what will happen at next episode but i can not wait anymore. I wonder about next scenes extremely.(This episode very good but the nexts will be awesome.)
Feb 18, 2012 4:46 PM

Dec 2009
gdc_anime1989 said:
YES DAMN IT YES!!! Finally it comes full circle though I was still suprised by the truth. Crazy isn't it? The saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" doesn't work for the better here...

It worked for Ginjo
Feb 19, 2012 12:44 PM

Sep 2009
Striderfang said:
Amazing episode. I feel srry for the losers who dropped this show trololololo
i dropped the anime and started reading the manga lolol. And i'm here because i was bored and wanted to watch something. and Bleach 360 was the first thing i saw :D
Feb 20, 2012 12:06 PM

Jul 2009
I lol'd at Ginjo's rape face
Feb 21, 2012 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
"TIME TEARS NO RICE!" - I'm sorry, I had to do it!! xDDD

That was a pretty awesomesauce episode though. Although I forgot to watch it last week. Lawlz. Bleach marathon with ep. 361 though! :D <3

Well, Bleach is going OKAY. I'm not gonna say that I love it but I'm not gonna say that I hate it either. It's alright. I like the execution better than the manga though. Monologues are better and fighting is more clear. So yup, it's alright.

4/5
Feb 22, 2012 9:15 PM

Apr 2007
I knew it! I didn't trust Ginjo from the start, and I'm pretty sure there was even a scene earlier where they showed a pair of legs in front of Tsukishima and it was the same pants that Ginjo wears. I also thought the soul badge was Ginjos too, since it was in his bag and all. He was just too shady.

I'm still concerned as to why Tsukishima was living with that guy though, like really, who is he. And why would he ever think Tsukishima would mention him to others as being adorable.... >.>

Anyway, Byakuya! And other SS People showing up in the next epi it seems.
I really like this arc cause it took a step back and showed the casts normal day to day lives. It was just nice to see them back in school setting and how they interact with their friends and stuff. And I liked the suspense/ thriller hints too.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Feb 23, 2012 1:50 PM

Jul 2007
yogotah said:
As a nonmanga reader, I was really impressed with the episode, i wouldn't have ever guessed this turn of events....and the way Ichigo looked when Chad and Orihime were protecting the enemy was epic. I understand personally how it feels when you're best friends turn against you for a false accusation o reason. I can't wait for the next episode.

On a side note, I heard that bleach the manga, AND the anime is suppose to end soon...can anyone explain to me if this true? will the anime finish before the manga? I hope not I love bleach and don't want it to end.

I find it amusing on how much this parallels Aizen situation.

In his friends eyes Ichigo was a new Aizen right now till Ginjou stuff.

And yes.

This arc is the second to last arc of the storyline.; The next longer story arc is the final one revealing all the secrets and mysteries.

akutasame94 said:

Also I don't understand Ishida and sentence "The guy who cut me is behind you"

I thought Tsukishima cut him :?

Look at the scene.

ISHIDA CLEARLY TURNS AROUND to face different side than Tsuki is coming from.
Mar 7, 2012 12:36 PM
Jul 2009
Bleach made me wow again;]
xxx
Mar 7, 2012 8:39 PM

Jan 2012
lol ginjou and tsukishima pull'd a "kira" there.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 8, 2012 6:54 AM

Oct 2009
o-o.
Maybe Ginjo is the Shinigami Tsukishima supposedly killed?
Mar 8, 2012 9:29 AM

Jul 2010
I was down on this arc but the last 2 episodes have been amazing wow!
Mar 8, 2012 2:47 PM

Aug 2011
A decent plot in Bleach, that's the real plot twist here.
Mar 11, 2012 10:18 AM

Aug 2011
God damn, that epic cliffhanger!

That slow motion stab as 'To be continued' gradually fades in...

Ichigo getting deceived again, poor guy.
Mar 14, 2012 3:04 AM

Nov 2010
That was some unexpected turn of events at the end
For the good as well
I hate the 3-4 minutes recap each time the episode starts
It's horrible
Mar 21, 2012 7:54 AM

Aug 2010
Next episode is going to be delicious
Apr 6, 2012 6:13 PM

Dec 2008
What a great plot twist! Loving Bleach right now!
Apr 8, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2011
This was one hell of a epside! EPIC ! I didnt like Ginjo since the begining of the arc and now I hate him even more! But this was just epic I didnt expect any of this to happen. I jumped of the chair and I was like "WTF OMG" O.O I bet the next episode will be even better! CANT WAIT
5/5
May 27, 2012 4:02 PM
Mar 2010
Wow, I thought Ginjo was evil before everyone turned but then I decided he must be good.
But wow.
The fact that Ishida was cut and bled did make me question whether he was cut by the same guy.
May 31, 2012 7:59 PM

May 2011
What... The.... ****... Did.... I... Just.... Witness.

I got played, from the very beginning.

Bleach at it's best, that's what this is.

This is an even bigger plot-twist than Aizen's betrayal. Oh man... This is AWESOME!

What the hell should I expect next!?
Jul 8, 2012 12:28 PM

Jan 2012
I'm actually confused in Bleach. Usually it is just "yell and swing my sword harder because I have to win" and now there is a twist. Keep it up.
Jul 11, 2012 1:24 AM

Jul 2008
So who is the bigger bastard...ginjo or tsukshishima?
Sep 17, 2012 2:04 AM

May 2012
TWIST....!!!!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2013 3:08 PM

Dec 2010
Epic episode, but it was so depressing in the end. I was like "Ishida finally came to save the day, just as I expected" and then Ichigo acted slow like a retard and everything went down.... And the worst part is that Ishida got cut by Tsukishima.

Nothing in Bleach is ever as shallow as it looks. I know it, but it still gets me every time..(about the plot twist)
Jun 29, 2013 3:32 PM
May 2011
i 'd never see this coming Oo
good old bleach is back but ... why did it stop airing then ???
Jun 29, 2013 3:33 PM
Oct 2011
conan4 said:
i 'd never see this coming Oo
good old bleach is back but ... why did it stop airing then ???
Low ratings during the fillers and the beginning of the FB arc, and it being 6 chapters close to the manga at the time.
Jul 6, 2013 12:34 PM

Nov 2012
Thank god they finally revealed Ginjo's true identity. I've been waiting for this moment since the arc started. I wish they would have done it sooner, there's only six episodes left to go now!
Jul 16, 2013 5:25 PM

May 2013
Ah dammit... Ginjo no yaro Dx

I was waiting for Ishida to come into play and help Ichigo though (: Yey.
Too bad it wasn't Kappa-kun that was standing behind Icchi >.>
Jul 22, 2013 3:19 PM

Apr 2010
Omg... what... have... just happened? O_O
Ginjo on the bad side...
Wtf... so only Ishida and Ichigo are completely sane good guys left now?
I don't get it. >.<
Aug 18, 2013 1:11 PM

Jan 2013
Until this arc, I was always seeing Ichigo evolve and turn the events around through the power of his will - showing how strong our mind is - and these last few episodes are showing how frail our mind actually is. I find this change very interesting!
I was a bit fearful when we lost Aizen as our main antagonist, I thought the quality would go down a bit, and my interest and enjoyment of this series with it, but thankfully, that isn't the case.
Gotta keep watching! x)
Sep 11, 2013 1:38 PM

Aug 2010
Holy shit Ginjo! What an epic twist.
Nov 6, 2013 3:56 PM

May 2012
Holy damn that was insane that ending, really epic stuff I must say! Lets see what's next!
Nov 11, 2013 5:57 AM

Jul 2013
I KNEW THAT GINJO IS BAD, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!
Feb 6, 2014 8:48 PM

May 2013
Damn, I actually liked Ginjo. Now that is what you call a heel turn! (I am a huge Wrestling fan, this was a wrestling reference a heel turn is a villainous turn meaning becoming a bad guy) I don't know what will happen next I'm guessing the Shinigami will save the day like always when Ichigo can't. I thought Ishida would turn heel because of the episode title, but man this last arc for Bleach is amazing! Ginjo & Tsukishima being allies was something I did not see coming 5 out of 5.

Apr 17, 2014 10:16 AM

Jun 2011
Holy fuck, the last scene. Uhm so, Tsukishima couldn't alter memory, so even if he cut Ginjo, he couldn't alter his memory, so.. uhm.. what? Assume he could remove his existence from Ginjo's memory, Ginjo would still remember what happened, right? He was such a good guy too, now he's evil? Something just doesn't add up, hopefully it get explained later.

So, why didn't Tsukishima cut Ishida up like he did with Orihime and Chad? Ishida is clearly hurt from Tsukishima's attack in this episode.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 16, 2014 3:32 PM

Oct 2013
Holy shit! Dat TWIST!

Jul 8, 2014 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
What the hell...
Sep 21, 2014 12:33 PM
Feb 2012
Only 6 more episodes to go. :(
Sep 22, 2014 3:38 PM

Jun 2013
THAT FUCKING PLOT TWIST! HOLY SHIT THAT GOT ME! Welp, looks like Ichigo and Uryu are the only sane ones left. Looks like they're going to have to take out both Tsukishima and Ginjo. Hopefully the soul society arrives soon, we saw Rukia a few episodes back so hopefully it's next episode like everyone else in the thread is saying. 6 episodes left, man that makes me feel really sad :( this is my most favorite anime ever.
Oct 14, 2014 4:17 AM

Apr 2009
Just when i thought situation finally hit rock bottom, it then started digging even deeper. :S About time for Urahara and Ishin to show up.
Apr 7, 2016 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
I read a bit more than this in manga but not till the end so knew this was coming. I was very shocked when I read it in the manga.

I was like "wait, Ginjo is bad too and wanted this?". I liked Ginjo too, I still like his character, he and Tsukishima make interesting bad guys.

I can't belive Ginjo hurt Uryuu, at least Uryuu arrived to tell Ichigo.

Still can't believe he stabbed Ichigo ;_____________;
Apr 7, 2016 10:25 PM

Jun 2015
Pure epic, I'm so happy Ichigo found someone to really trust
well now everything is said, on the next one the long awaited Soul Society support yaaaaay!!
Jul 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Jun 2015
oh my oh no oh my oh no nooooooooooooooo
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 28, 2016 1:57 PM
Mar 2016
ichigo has to be the most depressed person alive. that smile he gave to ginjo when he said they were friends, then he just fucking slashed and stabbed him? wtf? i cant deal. now ishida is tainted.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.