Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 14, 2012 4:19 AM

Apr 2011
Oh man loving this show atm. Best of this season for sure. I really liked the new girl Kinoshita. Lots of laughs at the reactions of everyone when she was introduced xD I felt bad for her at the end when she started crying though.

Still a Kanna fan but man my preference of the girls goes something like this; Kanna > Kaori > Ichika.
z4ydFeb 14, 2012 4:39 AM
Feb 14, 2012 6:08 AM

Aug 2009
Really. This show has great romance development!
I like Kinoshita's character design. I want more Kanna. More Kanna. More Kanna.
If there's a reason for Mio to like being naked (other than being a pervert), I would really want to know.

Great episode, as usual.
Feb 14, 2012 6:18 AM

Jan 2012
Yukari_Hiwada said:
Really. This show has great romance development!
I like Kinoshita's character design. I want more Kanna. More Kanna. More Kanna.
If there's a reason for Mio to like being naked (other than being a pervert), I would really want to know.

Great episode, as usual.

It's J.C. would you expect any less ;P?
Feb 14, 2012 6:27 AM

Oct 2010
First sry job and second my answers.
choyos said:

Yumekichi11 said:
No the fact is that the green eyed girl can go all the way to do with Ishigaki. She is very very aggressive IMO.

This might be true for the average anime character stereotype but not truly "over the top" aggressive. She is intense, slightly different form too aggressive.... Actually i thought that whole scene was hysterical.
Compared to the other girls we have seen including Ishigaki's sister she was far more aggressive. She as shoving herself everywhere with Ishigaki. No way I say so far she is the most aggressive of all the girls. She is also typical person that lives off Okinawa. I hear they talk really fast like her.
choyos said:
I honestly thought that things where going to get messy when Rinon got crushed... I was rather surprise that childhood friend decided to cry. I doubt she still harbour those kind of feelings for him, but she is definitely going through some rough patch.
I thinks she is WTF O_O Why they sudden brother stuff?

Now on the other hand Kanna in the spoiler
that body! That swimsuit! More than anything she looks really thin but in fact I think those are perfect well shaped muscles. Oh Kanna! She is a most perfect girl to job with and do sports. Along with any kids you can have with her. I just realized after making that pic.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 14, 2012 6:28 AM

Sep 2011
This episode made me facepalmed from the very beginning till the end. Those two new girls are definitely cute, I hope they do become part of the main cast.
Feb 14, 2012 6:40 AM

Apr 2011
My god this anime is so amazing. Damn you Remon, you freaking genius!
Feb 14, 2012 6:42 AM

Oct 2011
I was really losing hope for this show up until this episode. Probably the best one so far. I feel like there's something about Lemon/Remon that we don't know yet, especially after that last scene although I'm probably just looking into it too much.
Feb 14, 2012 6:55 AM

Jan 2012
Silent_Scream said:
My god this anime is so amazing. Damn you Remon, you freaking genius!

She planned this all B] I'm starting to think she's an alien too.
LOL.
I love her laugh, if that's what you would call a laugh lol.
Feb 14, 2012 7:44 AM

Nov 2009
I thought they had enough people in this love web already, but they added two more. At least it seems like they are just acting as catalysts though. I also really noticed when it flashed to the error screens on her ship.

I am totally shipping Kanna x Kaito and Mio x Tetsuro.
Feb 14, 2012 7:45 AM
Feb 14, 2012 8:07 AM

May 2010
id said:
Menma vs Anaru! xD
but looks like anaru is going to win this time

of all the beach episode this is one of the best!

Hahaha so the battle is revived huh, this is gonna be interesting !!
Feb 14, 2012 8:40 AM

Sep 2009
Oi, I hate Arisawa's character! She's such a stalker...and not to mention she's competing with the adorable Mio.
I hope that Kinoshita will back off of Kaito now that he's told her the he's in love with someone else.

I wrote a complete review of this episode on my blog ^.^
Feb 14, 2012 8:57 AM

Jun 2011
great episode, really loved it
Feb 14, 2012 9:03 AM
Jan 2011
wow that was really complicated XD
Feb 14, 2012 9:11 AM

Dec 2011
Damn, that Arisawa girl is one strong girl. Koari is cute! I smell lots of love in the air.
Feb 14, 2012 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
another amazing episode

Kurogashi said:
So much misunderstandings!
Might as well call this the Misunderstanding Anime!

you're right
Feb 14, 2012 10:23 AM

Jul 2011
It's finally developing :D
Feb 14, 2012 10:37 AM

Dec 2009
This show is soooo awsm :3
yuno6.jpg
Feb 14, 2012 10:55 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, the love war has begun.... at laest for the next 2 ep.
Feb 14, 2012 11:42 AM

Aug 2010
Best episode yet
Feb 14, 2012 11:49 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, what a clusterfuck this has become. Suddenly a whole new rival appears out of nowhere. A new childhood friend. Pretty funny to see Kanna an Ichika getting a worked up. Same for Mio regarding Tetsurou. xD

Those two girls are really intruding on the gang's vacation eh? Of course Lemon finds all this mighty interesting and deliberately makes it worse by inviting them to work on the movie.

Kaori really likes being clingy with Kaito in front of the other girls. She's trying to make them even more jealous. Arisa too, clinging to Tetsurou every chance she gets. Now Kaori's confessing to Kaito and Mio's on top of Tetsurou. Good thing Kaito told her had no girlfriend but he does have someone he likes.

Feb 14, 2012 11:53 AM

Jan 2012
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!! I'M GONNA DIE FROM ALL THIS CLIFHANGERS >______<
Feb 14, 2012 12:44 PM

May 2008
ahhhh damn cliffhanger can't wait to see what will happen love the direction of this anime its awesome!
Feb 14, 2012 12:53 PM

Dec 2009
lol. Things are getting serious. So many things happened, and I couldn't like this series more.

Tetsuro x Mio is progressing nicely.

The triangle drama is also progressing quite nicely.

Oh and Lemon is still freaking awesome... fufufu... xD

I love this show 5/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 14, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2011
haha oh man, things are going to get really awkward next episode.
Feb 14, 2012 3:34 PM

Mar 2011
Stecchi :D
Feb 14, 2012 3:55 PM

Sep 2008
Lol Ichika and Kanna fusing their jealousy for the greater good :P Stupid childhood friend GO AWAY! STOP MAKING THE LOVE TRIANGLE EVEN MORE COMPLICATED!!
Feb 14, 2012 4:04 PM
Aug 2010
I would rather see him get together with his child hood friend xD
all of the fan service was rather un needed
Feb 14, 2012 5:06 PM

Oct 2010
Jintan is Kaito / Menma is Kaori = childhood friends and pair
Kaori and Menma got same seiyuu
Kaito and Jintan are both main characters
Ano Natsu same creator of Ano Hana

well?

just saying some good infos
Feb 14, 2012 5:21 PM

Jul 2009
Tatsuyuki seems to have always managed to put a great air to each series he's directed, this being one of them. The development between the characters is definitely a swapshot - but it's one of which I'm waiting eagerly to see the results.

Bring on Episode 7, more Ichika and Mio <3
Feb 14, 2012 7:09 PM

May 2011
I get the "oh no the dreaded fanservice beach episode" worry some people had. But, it seems like the story didn't screech to a halt JUST to show chicks in bikinis. A lot of story progression is continuing to happen.

When I think of Okinawa I get the impression it was a tourist summer fling place. It's kind of like a cross between most spring break beaches and Las Vegas. It's probably why women would act more promiscuous than they normally would in their home area. I think it would explain why Kaori and Chiharu were all over Kaito and Ishigaki. They were looking for a summer romance fling(girls gone wild). I think they gave Kaori the extra dimension of being Kaito's childhood friend to make Ichika and Kanna extra jealous.

Lemon is such a troll. I love her. Her reasoning for what she does seems honorable even if it's devious. She trying to force the group to be honest about themselves and their feelings with others and she's using the movie plot to do this. The ad lib changes in the story are to adapt to the changes in the interpersonal relationships of the group. She's even going so far as having a private talk with Ichika telling her to be honest with herself. The biggest troll moment is when she adds Kaori to the movie cast to heighten the jealousy Ichika and Kanna are feeling.

I think Mio is growing tired of standing back and allowing Ishigaki, Kanna, and Kaito thing play out. Kanna seems to show no interest in Ishigaki even as he's being harassed by Chiharu and Mio even saw this and commented to Kanna that "you don't see whats right under your nose". The threat of Chiharu is forcing Mio to step up and be more assertive in protecting Ishigaki and possibly working on claiming him for herself. Kanna is still more interested in wondering the forest looking for Kaito. If anything Ichigaki has to realize that the person fighting for him is Mio and not Kanna. That all he's doing with Kanna is making himself miserable while she chases after something that isn't there with Kaito.

BTW, I just knew Mio was going commando. She has been the whole time. In a previous episode the wind picked up and blew her skirt around and she freaked for a half second. I was thinking then that she didn't have on any underwear. She also doesn't wear clothes when sleeping or relaxing in her room. WHY?! I don't know. It might be personal thing. Maybe it's cause it irritates her skin if she wears restrictive clothing. She does complain about her skin being sensitive a lot. I do find it alluring that she does this. It adds some spice to her quiet reserved personality.

double cliffhanger ending. Mio's ass is hanging in the air and Ichigaki taking a good look. Their gaze at the end is spine tingling.

Also, Koari confessing and Kaito shooting her down flat saying he loves someone already. Ichika coming in at that moment seems troubling though she does have to realize that Kaori's tears means that she had already been turned down. Well, I hope anyways.
Feb 14, 2012 7:16 PM
Jan 2012
I always love the trolling that happens in the preview. Although it is insinuated that there will be a lot of Dynamite Drink going around, the preview shows Remon handing it to one person, who I will assume is

We shall see!
Feb 14, 2012 7:32 PM
Jun 2010
Dat Index face.

No one posted a pic of Mio's ass yet.

Remon is an alien, calling it.
HageshiikazeFeb 14, 2012 7:40 PM
Feb 14, 2012 8:22 PM

Jul 2008
Lemon's troll level: master
Feb 14, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2008
lucy_kawaii said:
Jintan is Kaito / Menma is Kaori = childhood friends and pair
Kaori and Menma got same seiyuu
Kaito and Jintan are both main characters
Ano Natsu same creator of Ano Hana

well?

just saying some good infos

But Ano Hana is so stupid that it's not even funny (it's like a very dumbed down live-action drama), while Ano Natsu is some of the time stupidly funny and funnily stupid and Lemon's machinations are actually a good thing for the show.
Feb 14, 2012 9:33 PM
Jan 2012
Last week I wrote about me doing a marathon with this show, well screw that! After a rough couple of days this was just the thing I needed. This show right here's the reason why I enjoy anime so much - slice of life with a twist, lots of great characters and their interactions, great humour and awesome fanservice not to forget a plot that captivates me week after week. Awesome, just plain awesome in every sense.
Feb 14, 2012 9:49 PM

Jun 2010
Troll master.....troll master.....pfftt...Lemon is the damn troll QUEEN!! LOL

Setting ALL this up for the lulz...kudos to you Lemon, kudos to you.

Lemon is NOW one my favorite characters....lovin' the show so far.
Feb 14, 2012 9:55 PM

Jul 2009
And everything is a hair's breadth from imploding! Fuck yeah!

Also, seriously? 5 pages with no Mio ass?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 14, 2012 10:18 PM
Apr 2009
Didn't expect much, was pleasantly surprised of how good this episode was. I am now rooting for Kaori. =]
Feb 15, 2012 3:18 AM

Jun 2008
deathvader said:
Would have liked to see Remon in a cute two piece!!

Lolicon detected.

We got some nice fan-service this episode. Especially nice shots from behind from Ichika and Kanna.
New girls don't seem that will be here for long so they were probably put there as a plot device. For example Mio revealed her nudity fetish because of them.
Lemon as usual: Keep trolling!! Didn't sleep all night but her skin was shining lol.

Also we have a new representative of the you are gonna get raped face:
Feb 15, 2012 6:41 AM

Jul 2010
Jugem-Jugem said:

Ending to the episode was pretty awesome though, but damn these cliffhangers....

Yea those cliffhangers really made me want to watch more episode than necessary this week.

This anime just keeps getting better and better as the episodes goes up!

Feb 15, 2012 10:48 AM

Apr 2010
The episode was interesting indeed the introduction of a childhood friend was a nice idea.
And the other girls seems a bit weird as well there reasons for being there seem obvious tho it's nice to see.
The cliffhanger just makes me want more of this.
Feb 15, 2012 2:04 PM

Jul 2010
CRAZINESS. I honestly don't know what's going to happen anymore.

Mio seems to like Tetsuro.
Tetsuro likes Kanna.
Kanna likes Kai.
Kai likes Senpai.
Senpai likes Kai.
Kinoshita likes Kai.
- I think that crazy stalker Tetsuro has doesn't matter except to trigger Mio's feelings.

I really wonder about what's going to happen. Things are pretty crazy.
I'm still Kanna x Kai.. But Tetsuro x Kanna is sweet though, I think that's a 'natural' couple if you know what I mean.

5/5
Feb 15, 2012 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
I'm getting tired of these anime where girls are selfish all the way. Worst ep imo.
Feb 15, 2012 6:09 PM

Jun 2007
CrimsonLight said:
Those girls sure spiced it up.
Now he has to make a choice otherwise I'm gonna be extremely sad :u
Anyways, Remon... Damn. She's psychic. She knows the truth. Or at least it looks like she knows.

I got the impression that Remon may actually be an alien too. She instantly went to Ichika when she showed up to school and she's been pushing Ichika to become more attached to the earth people. I wouldn't be surprised if in the end Remon's secret is revealed along with Ichika's. If she is not a fun loving alien then she is damn good at making thing's complicated for people haha.
Feb 15, 2012 9:46 PM

Sep 2011
BEST EPISODE SO FAR!!!!!! FUCKING AWESOME *In Jotaros voice*
Feb 15, 2012 10:10 PM

Jun 2009
Man, I feel bad for Kinoshita even though I know what Kai did is right in every way. Damn this conflicting feelings.

Tanigawa is next.
Feb 16, 2012 12:45 AM

May 2010
This episode was so awesome! Go Mio stopping the kiss! And do u not like wearing underwear or something? I swear she's nude throughout most of her parts in this episode.

I really want to see how these relationships play out now that Ichika and Kanna have another girl to deal with. LOL at that intervention they had for Kaito. And how Tetsuro deals with what happened with Mio and that stalker. lol I'm really addicted to this show :)

Feb 16, 2012 1:38 AM

Sep 2008
I wish this anime didn't have Ichika. She's such a crappy third wheel char. Would've been better if she was replaced by that new girl.

Also, I'm really not liking the harem Kai is building. It's ridiculous.

Kinda wish this anime was about Tetsurou and Mio. They're the best chars by far.
Feb 16, 2012 1:55 AM

Jul 2011
Series has been decent so far but really didn't like this episode. Wasn't very good and seriously can't get past how fake everything felt.

If Kaori would have had any reason to be there then to serve as manufactured drama pushed into an already touchy situation it might have been different. That's all she seemed to be be there for, though.

Chiharu didn't seem to do anything other then make things strange herself.

Badly constructed drama machines, no thanks.

Then there's other stuff like how convenient they could go on a 6 person trip like that to begin with. Wish I could pull one of those out of my rear. Could use a vacation.

All and all a really big disappointment, to say the least.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still a fan?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

19 by samuraibuss »»
Mar 22, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 26, 2012

437 by dodoligma »»
Mar 9, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 23, 2012

192 by ALYXVNDER_ »»
Mar 2, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 19, 2012

189 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2012

185 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.