damn kanna is so pretty in that swimsuit! XD
oh boing boing come!! XD ichika swimsuit is purple DAMN! XD

and kaito's "osananajimi" is come.. its really suprise me.. :/
lol XD that looking of ichika XD that "empty eye" is so perfect! XD

and that ending.. what is this? so kaori really love kaito? -_-
and whats with that situation? tetsurou and mio in "sexy" pose XD

next episode gonna be awesome! XD

Aug 14, 2013 11:04 AM

Lol bringing 2 girls like that out of the blue was just too funny. Perfect examples of plot device. If I was the MC I would choose the new girl over the other two. Looks like there's hope for Mio X Tetsurou. That's the pairing I care most about in this show, so I hope it works out well.

Sep 29, 2013 7:10 AM

Poor Rinon got squashed.

Arisawa can just go away. Tetsurou belongs with Mio, not some random hyperactive ball of electricity that appears from nowhere and has no connection to him whatsoever.

Kaito, on the other hand, is trapped in a real love triangle now (sorry, no matter what his feelings may be he doesn't belong with some alien who literally crashed out the sky and almost killed him, and who will inevitably vanish again sooner or later).

And Remon, of course, gets plenty of things to watch, film and laugh at in that distinctive way of hers.
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Dec 23, 2013 6:31 PM

This was a surprisingly good episode. I love bikinis.

Dec 29, 2013 10:07 AM
Reminds me a bit of AnoHana... All those Love triangles and etc...
But this is really good for a slice of life anime... it's realistic...
*(other than the fact that one of the girls is an alien)
seems pretty good to me... I think I already know how this is gonna go...
actually i don't.... xD
but this is gonna be good.
Liking this anime so far...

Dec 31, 2013 9:47 AM

lots of fanservice and lots of clingy girls
yyyyikes no thanks
it's weird but it's still intense in it's own way
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 22, 2014 4:14 PM

A trip to the Okinawa beach :D.

But another childhood friend came along, introducing his fiance (though fake). Now all three girls are all over Kaito. Kanna and Ichika have that cold stare on Kaito. As such it can be harem now. LOL Remon an her antics of making Kaori joining the film, she has that evil smile on her face...

Tetsuro needs to pay attention to Mio now, I like how this is going. Oh that ending scene, this is not good...
Modified by omega_d94, Feb 22, 2014 4:17 PM

Apr 17, 2014 6:25 AM

Kaori, best girl is only a support character??!!!! >_>!!

I am starting to dislike Ichika, I really don't like these indecisive female leads and especially when she acts like she owns the guy.

May 18, 2014 6:32 PM
Kaori <3

Ichika is indecisive as always. I'm rooting for Kanna even though it's obvious how this will end.

Too bad she's just a supporting character and probably won't appear after this "arc."

Jun 15, 2014 7:06 AM

On Ichika's question ..um... Tetsurou (I think) Did it for Kanna's sake and happiness . basically , He is thinking that he has no chances to kanna and wants her to be happy.. and it seems that he also likes her but its unrequited .. and can't tell her because of the current situation .. I also think that he's admitting his defeat for his love and totally gone to the "Helping" side ... but he will make it clear to kanna himself.. (his unrequited love rather.)
OKINAWA!!!
Ichika is so excited !! kawaii!!
The Beach!!
Its Bouncing ... laws of gravity... arigato!!... ( and with the motions I think.)
Lemon with the loli swimsuit !! cute!!
More Fun in the Summer!!
Bull. you get to see one on Lemon's face haha!! (its not the animal or anything!! I think!? lol!!)
Filming time!!
Kaori!? New character out of nowhere.. though , she looks pretty !!
Engaged . Fiancee!!
Kaito have a growing harem ... hmm... NICE!!
"Those eyes... where do they belong to !? " Timing is right!! (Chaos;head reference a bit.)
Those Starry eyes !! Kaito!! Goodluck lol!!
Chiharu .. another new character too!! well.. I think she is added to Tetsurou's girls lol!!
Everything is getting interesting !! uhuhu... Lemon-like!!
Chiharu seems to be talkative one . Kaori is ... hmm.. Direct/straight on the facts person.
Now , knowing kaito is the Dense type.. any of the girls who confesses or even hinted that they like him .. will get him completely . so First girl First Love life I think. but Changes can happen. Kaito has a "liking" on a girl right!? .. so He might actually choose Ichika .
He Still remembers that!?.. what a really nice guy he is..
Woah.. The Situation.. got pretty intense ... Those tears , jealously , seriousness , love triangles and True love . All This points is pointed to all this action of the characters.
Pretty good Episode !!!
This may be late but ...OP AND ED songs were Great !!! I love how they depicts the anime's nature!! I think they suits the Anime's point-of-view thing .. and that is good :D
Modified by AnimeLaver01, Jun 15, 2014 7:10 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 6, 2014 3:58 AM

Tetsurou was going to get raped...Mio to the rescue!

Shit has hit the fan. I don't quite like Kaito x Ichika. I'm rooting for Kanna but we all know how it's going to end :/
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Aug 8, 2014 2:58 AM

Remon's a fucking demon!something's wrong with her.It's like she is the player of a giant chess game with the characters of the anime as her pawns.

"There are no nudists in cold areas" - Tsugumi Ohba

Sep 23, 2014 11:02 PM

Things have gotten serious now. I'm amazed at how this series turns the events.

May 1, 2016 10:03 PM

Well things escalated fast... too much drama

Aug 26, 2016 11:56 PM

Great episode! I felt bad for the childhood friend... but we know who gets must end up with :)

Nov 8, 2016 2:21 PM

Too many girls love Kaito, it's starting to get annoying.

Nov 24, 2016 3:10 PM

is it just me, or was this episode soooo smiliar to Nisekoii??

Dec 6, 2016 2:04 AM

Why are all the chicks attracted to that shrimp? ._.
I seriously don't get one redeeming he has and others do not. Heck even cliched MCs have that one particular trait about them ~_~

Ichika is my least favorite candidate in the anime. Even Kaori was cute enough. But damn that Ichika. She cockblocked it this time >_>

May 22, 2017 8:08 PM

The anime is being something like a romantic drama with some ecchi, wich is bad. Generalized and I don't like when characters come from nowhere like just to cause chaos.
Despite that the main characters are demostrating their true intentions.

Jun 18, 2017 4:48 PM

Kaito is the best example how tasteless 2D girls can be, Otaku pandering at it's finest lmao.

But this is the first time I've seen that two rivals were appearing, for different guys, well in Tetsurous case it's understandable, though.

Loved the scene with Lemon and how amused she was about all what happens around her. She's saving this anime.

Mio not wearing underwear O__O, ok there is definitely something not normal with her.

This episode was actually enjoyable overall, but due to the extremely forced fanservice I'm not really able to buy the drama. I'm able to overlook it in every other genre, but here it's a mood killer for me :/
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Oct 16, 2017 6:23 PM

...aaaaaand, it's a full-fledged harem

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 6, 2018 2:29 PM

Ehh... I disliked everything about this episode besides the cliffhanger, tbh.
It felt like some kind of forced harem-y shit with the new girls. I hope it turns out to be more of a springboard to move the plot along, otherwise I'm going to start not liking this... >>;

Jan 17, 2018 4:51 AM

Okay this got complicated, I'm hoping Mio ends up with Tetsurou but I have no idea who Kaito is gonna end up with.

Mar 3, 2018 3:26 PM
another good romance ruined by a harem nvm. I guess that's why it's a 7.8. That's kind of a let down after how well the first episodes were drawn out. Plus Senpai red hair not seeing him reject her...instead covering it herself. damn I really had high hopes

May 17, 1:22 AM

Things escalated so fast what was with that girl that was like reverse rape lol.

Oct 27, 6:30 PM

lol Rinon is the best

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]