Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bakuman 2 Episode 19 Discussion

Apr 12, 2012 2:37 PM

kFYatek said:
I laughed really hard at the poster in Hiramaru's room:

I'm betting that Yoshida-shi got it for him ;)

Apr 17, 2012 9:11 AM

mel said:
They need to get rid of Miura, all their talent going to waste.

This.

May 12, 2012 4:52 PM
originanime

This is getting more competitive, I like. :D

Sep 19, 2012 2:02 PM

Nythe said:
mel said:

This.

Yup, its probably all Miuras fault to be honest lol. They should have gone the serious route =/.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

Oct 17, 2012 2:17 AM

Stupid Miura with his gag manga, they need to make a story manga and fast.
That preview looks very interesting.
I'll eat and watch episode 20 right after!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

May 28, 2013 12:40 PM

I knew Ashirogi would suck. It took 2 years for Otters 11 to get an anime. No way they'll last 2 years with that stupid manga. No marriage for Mashiro any time soon. Plus there's going to be A LOT of drama in Takagi's marriage.

Basically everything sucks right now.

Jun 6, 2013 10:33 PM
Takagi and Miyoshi are getting annoying. In my opinion, the marriage between them ruined the special relationship Mashiro and Miho have. I don't know how to put it into words but the whole feel of the anime kind of changed since Takagi and Miyoshi got more "serious". For me, I'm watching each episode with the hopes of Mashrio taking a big step towards his dream but all I get is this really dull rom-com thing going on with Miyoshi. It's frustrating and disappointing. I know I'll watch this series to the end, but the thought of dropping it lingers.
Modified by Parthenux, Jun 6, 2013 10:38 PM

Sep 10, 2013 9:57 PM

I hope Niizuma's reaction will give them the final blow and they say "we have to stop the gag manga".

Dec 11, 2013 9:39 AM

Lovely so they got married? Well it sure was interesting to have that discussion with their parents and to know a bit more about his uncle but damn Iwase is really on the destruction path... quite an evil woman and lol she's in love with that editor xD

Okey things sure are getting good and funny at the same time both romance and mangaka story lines are getting closer and closer!

Dec 21, 2013 8:37 AM

They need to do a story based manga

Jan 15, 2014 10:13 PM

The new assistant is hilarious!! For some reason he reminds me of the younger boy in Lovely Complex. Also happy that Takahama is back as an editor

Jan 21, 2014 9:09 PM

DarkShards said:
Nythe said:
mel said:

This.

Yup, its probably all Miuras fault to be honest lol. They should have gone the serious route =/.

He was the one who wanted them to switch to gag manga so it really is his fault xD

Feb 5, 2014 8:26 PM

I think that what Nizuma said at the end of that episode will be really important. Remember when he said that if he become the most popular mangaka of Jack, he want to end a serie he don't like. And what serie he don't like right now? Tanto. Also, he see them as his prime rival, but I think that he believe that they can't compete with him with Tanto. That's why I think that they won't make a hit with that serie.

Iwasa's a real jealous bitch. She come in the manga world, get associated with the best mangaka drawer and act like she's the sole reason of her success. I hope at one point that she crash or that Nizuma leave her. Also, WTF loving Hattori? I mean, he's really cool and I like him as a character, but come on, he must be about 15 years older? xD

I would never have thought that we would hear about Mashiro uncle from Miyoshi father mouth...

I'm hyped for that wedding (I'm a sucker for romance :P ) but I have a feeling that it will not go so well. For exemple, their serie get withdrawn for the reason I stated at the beginning and Takagi feeling that he didn't respect his promise, cancel the wedding and report it for later. That's just me babbling though :P

Also, Hiramaru with that big picture of Aoki behind his desk was so hilarious xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jun 4, 2014 7:28 AM

Balibuli said:
I laughed really hard at the poster in Hiramaru's room:

WAHAHAH ME TOO

Jul 13, 2014 8:08 AM
i really hate how Miura is holding them back so much. smh

Aug 22, 2014 2:23 AM

I want Iwase to crash and burn!!!!!!!

Oct 11, 2014 3:09 PM

Wow, didn't expected that from Iwase.
Nizuma is getting more competitive, a little thanks to Iwase in my opinion, and he still has that deal of canceling one manga he doesn't like, wonder when he will use.

Jan 10, 2015 6:29 PM
Somehow Eiji is still surprising me. He’s more than just an eccentric genius. He’s a nice guy too.

Jun 26, 2015 12:51 PM
il est trop bien

Mar 4, 2016 7:34 AM

Yare yare daze xD

Tbh kinda tired of this kind of drama
It's kinda lame for me *sigh
Oh well
It's probably for building a better thing in future
"Signature removed"

Mar 29, 2016 2:01 AM

Man .. The connections ..and younger life .. it all make sense now .
Hattori is the rising star ~ . I couldn't barely wait for them to be trio again .
Harimaru-kun finally got the primary opportunity ~ . That con-man ~.
It's not readership if it's just not intended for everyone .
Emphasizing the Cherry blossoms blooming .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 14, 2016 9:22 AM

Gag manga definitively won't beat Niizuma now

May 27, 2018 4:31 AM

Iwase really has some self esteem issues if she needs comstant validation by everyone around her.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.

May 27, 2018 4:31 AM

Also Hattori is best girl I love that guy epecially his laughter.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.

Sep 14, 2018 7:54 PM

Iwase is into Hattori? Huh?

I mean I guess we can at least say Iwase isn't shallow... because let's be honest, Hattori isn't exactly "shoujo love interest" attractive

Mar 1, 1:55 PM

I like Iwase, pretty girl. Not sure what will happen with Hattori, he looks like an oaf. Definitely better than Miura though.

Niizuma owns, nobody can surpass him.

Mar 11, 8:49 AM

"Yare yare daze~" The line DIO always wanted to say. I knew it.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]