Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 12, 2012 2:37 PM

Feb 2008
kFYatek said:
I laughed really hard at the poster in Hiramaru's room:

I'm betting that Yoshida-shi got it for him ;)
Apr 17, 2012 9:11 AM

Nov 2010
mel said:
They need to get rid of Miura, all their talent going to waste.

This.
May 12, 2012 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
This is getting more competitive, I like. :D
Sep 19, 2012 2:02 PM

Nov 2011
Nythe said:
mel said:

This.

Yup, its probably all Miuras fault to be honest lol. They should have gone the serious route =/.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 17, 2012 2:17 AM

Jan 2011
Stupid Miura with his gag manga, they need to make a story manga and fast.
That preview looks very interesting.
I'll eat and watch episode 20 right after!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 28, 2013 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
I knew Ashirogi would suck. It took 2 years for Otters 11 to get an anime. No way they'll last 2 years with that stupid manga. No marriage for Mashiro any time soon. Plus there's going to be A LOT of drama in Takagi's marriage.

Basically everything sucks right now.
Jun 6, 2013 10:33 PM
May 2013
Takagi and Miyoshi are getting annoying. In my opinion, the marriage between them ruined the special relationship Mashiro and Miho have. I don't know how to put it into words but the whole feel of the anime kind of changed since Takagi and Miyoshi got more "serious". For me, I'm watching each episode with the hopes of Mashrio taking a big step towards his dream but all I get is this really dull rom-com thing going on with Miyoshi. It's frustrating and disappointing. I know I'll watch this series to the end, but the thought of dropping it lingers.
ParthenuxJun 6, 2013 10:38 PM
Sep 10, 2013 9:57 PM

Oct 2011
I hope Niizuma's reaction will give them the final blow and they say "we have to stop the gag manga".
Dec 11, 2013 9:39 AM

May 2012
Lovely so they got married? Well it sure was interesting to have that discussion with their parents and to know a bit more about his uncle but damn Iwase is really on the destruction path... quite an evil woman and lol she's in love with that editor xD

Okey things sure are getting good and funny at the same time both romance and mangaka story lines are getting closer and closer!
Dec 21, 2013 8:37 AM

May 2013
They need to do a story based manga
Jan 15, 2014 10:13 PM

Apr 2011
The new assistant is hilarious!! For some reason he reminds me of the younger boy in Lovely Complex. Also happy that Takahama is back as an editor
Jan 21, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
DarkShards said:
Nythe said:
mel said:

This.

Yup, its probably all Miuras fault to be honest lol. They should have gone the serious route =/.

He was the one who wanted them to switch to gag manga so it really is his fault xD
Feb 5, 2014 8:26 PM

Aug 2013
I think that what Nizuma said at the end of that episode will be really important. Remember when he said that if he become the most popular mangaka of Jack, he want to end a serie he don't like. And what serie he don't like right now? Tanto. Also, he see them as his prime rival, but I think that he believe that they can't compete with him with Tanto. That's why I think that they won't make a hit with that serie.

Iwasa's a real jealous bitch. She come in the manga world, get associated with the best mangaka drawer and act like she's the sole reason of her success. I hope at one point that she crash or that Nizuma leave her. Also, WTF loving Hattori? I mean, he's really cool and I like him as a character, but come on, he must be about 15 years older? xD

I would never have thought that we would hear about Mashiro uncle from Miyoshi father mouth...

I'm hyped for that wedding (I'm a sucker for romance :P ) but I have a feeling that it will not go so well. For exemple, their serie get withdrawn for the reason I stated at the beginning and Takagi feeling that he didn't respect his promise, cancel the wedding and report it for later. That's just me babbling though :P

Also, Hiramaru with that big picture of Aoki behind his desk was so hilarious xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 4, 2014 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
Balibuli said:
I laughed really hard at the poster in Hiramaru's room:

WAHAHAH ME TOO
Jul 13, 2014 8:08 AM
Dec 2013
i really hate how Miura is holding them back so much. smh
Aug 22, 2014 2:23 AM

Oct 2013
I want Iwase to crash and burn!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2014 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, didn't expected that from Iwase.
Nizuma is getting more competitive, a little thanks to Iwase in my opinion, and he still has that deal of canceling one manga he doesn't like, wonder when he will use.
Jan 10, 2015 6:29 PM
Jun 2013
Somehow Eiji is still surprising me. He’s more than just an eccentric genius. He’s a nice guy too.
Jun 26, 2015 12:51 PM
May 2014
il est trop bien
Mar 4, 2016 7:34 AM

Oct 2012
Yare yare daze xD

Tbh kinda tired of this kind of drama
It's kinda lame for me *sigh
Oh well
It's probably for building a better thing in future
"Signature removed"
Mar 29, 2016 2:01 AM

Mar 2014
Man .. The connections ..and younger life .. it all make sense now .
Hattori is the rising star ~ . I couldn't barely wait for them to be trio again .
Harimaru-kun finally got the primary opportunity ~ . That con-man ~.
It's not readership if it's just not intended for everyone .
Emphasizing the Cherry blossoms blooming .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2016 9:22 AM

Sep 2015
Gag manga definitively won't beat Niizuma now
May 27, 2018 4:31 AM

Feb 2018
Iwase really has some self esteem issues if she needs comstant validation by everyone around her.
May 27, 2018 4:31 AM

Feb 2018
Also Hattori is best girl I love that guy epecially his laughter.
Sep 14, 2018 7:54 PM

Feb 2018
Iwase is into Hattori? Huh?

I mean I guess we can at least say Iwase isn't shallow... because let's be honest, Hattori isn't exactly "shoujo love interest" attractive
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Mar 1, 2019 1:55 PM

Aug 2017
I like Iwase, pretty girl. Not sure what will happen with Hattori, he looks like an oaf. Definitely better than Miura though.

Niizuma owns, nobody can surpass him.
Mar 11, 2019 8:49 AM

Sep 2016
"Yare yare daze~" The line DIO always wanted to say. I knew it.
Dec 17, 2019 3:10 AM

Mar 2015
I really hope Miura gets the sack soon. Our boys are falling behind fast!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 4, 2020 9:04 AM

May 2018
Lol I just can't imagine Iwase x Hattori no matter what I do

yare yare daze I agree, editor I mean Dio-kun
Nov 18, 2020 9:47 AM

Jan 2019
Miura's conformist nature will never get the #1 spot for Ashirogi. They literally tell him they want to do something to go to #1 and he keeps saying they should be happy with their #11.

I really like the new assistant lol he's cute. I'm also glad the previous assistant is back, everything he has said about Miura has been true so far.

I can't stand Iwase, jeez. I hope everything ends up bad for her in the end, since she doesn't deserves success.

I love the idea of Eiji using his "cancelation authority" to cancel Tanto, since it's pretty bad and Ashirogi should go back to serious manga.
Jan 12, 2021 3:39 PM

Jul 2017
Congratulations to Akito and Kaya Takagi-to be for their marriage that's happening next episode. It was nice to meet Kaya's father and see him talk about his past with Nobuhiro as they were like best friends back in the day (that's why Kaya's dad also wanted to meet Moritaka). Kind of funny how Akito was the reason why Moritaka pushed himself to aspire truly about becoming a mangaka since he was like a wingman who told Moritaka that Azuki liked him and was becoming a voice actress, which led to the whole proposal and marriage when their dreams accomplished bit, but in this case, Moritaka was the wingman that helped Akito be approved by Kaya's father for marriage. Kind of a nice cycle there. Kaya and Akito even got a place to live together now and be happily married while still focusing on the manga aspiration and being a successful manga that will eventually get an anime and help Moritaka and Miho achieve their own dreams in the process.

Sadly though, the manga that essentially brought Kaya and Akito to marriage terms, Tanto, is off to a stable but mediocre start, especially compared to +Natural which is stealing the show currently along with CROW. Iwase's already acting cocky towards Akito and moved on to fall in love with her own editor Hattori for his talents at editing in a professional manner. The gag manga thing just ain't working, even if its only the very start of its run, its so mediocre for Ashirogi Muto standards to the point where even Niizuma can't be bothered to read the newest chapters of Tanto. Speaks volumes really, since you can visibly see how Takagi's running out of fresh ideas to use as gimmicks and gags for the manga and is behind a bit since comedy just doesn't come to him, he's no Sorachi by any means necessary or a Shinohara who wrote SKET Dance. It's glaringly obvious even to Ashirogi Muto now that they won't compete or progress whatsoever with the gag manga track they're following.
Jul 28, 2021 10:47 PM

Jan 2020
Hiramaru's manga already getting an anime adaptation, well at least that will increase his life expectancy...
Jul 28, 2021 10:50 PM

Jan 2020
So Miyoshi's dad is Moritaka's uncle's best friend.....seems like they all related in some way....
Jul 28, 2021 10:55 PM

Jan 2020
Lol, Iwase x Hattori, she must had taken a liking to that humongous lip of his...
Jul 28, 2021 10:56 PM

Jan 2020
"I'm not reading it anymore!" Ice cold.......
Oct 20, 2021 11:37 AM

Dec 2007
mishoy's parents designed well, specially the father at least.
too much coincidence on one story - uncle with the same love, best friend is mashiro's best friend...
well at least takagi can marry mioshy.

speaking of mioshy, really right with her attitude to iwase, she really doesn't care about takagi but his talent.
LOL at her saying she liked hattori now xDD

things aren't great for ashirogi, but it wasn't farfetched much, they got into gag knowing that it have stable score but not high ones.
nizuma eiji to the B button! hem, cancelled. because they talked about pokemon in this episode it reminded me the fact you can cancel evolution by pressing B xD

maybe because i'm a jew, but i will never get the idea for "registration" marriage and after that making ceremony, what's the different? ><
User-NameOct 20, 2021 12:16 PM
Jul 15, 2022 10:22 AM

Nov 2018
Main duo are becoming supporting characters in both manga world and anime itself, I'm also dissapointed with how sattisfied with life they look. Nijima and Iwase, on the other hand, are led solely by passion, that's why they got so far in such a short amount of time.

I still don't understand, what's wrong with changing an editor? The guy is still as useless, Hattori bros proved to be way above his level.
I hate everyone equally
Oct 23, 2022 6:24 PM

Jan 2020
Why does everyone in this series know Moritaka's uncle?

I'm still not convinced Moritaka and Takagi are going to be able to overcome +Natural with Tanto. Apparently Niizuma doesn't think so either, considering he dropped it. This feels so unsatisfying compared to season one. It almost feels like the main characters were abandoned.

Why does Hiramaru have a giant poster of Aoki? And, it went completely unacknowledged, lmao. At least that was a nice moment, I suppose.

Other than that, I am glad Miyoshi and Takagi actually got married. Finally some worthwhile romantic progress.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

72 by NatsukiCookies »»
Apr 16, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

78 by Karva1 »»
Mar 29, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

120 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 21, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

150 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.